• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
AndreaAC AndreaAC
Threw together a quick design for a human Ridley.
xD Awesome! That was quick! I tried with that same hairdo when I tried to doodle my own take! But to replicate the same expressions on Human Ridley as the ones I make for my OG Ridley was hard to replicate...but aftee seeing this, I might give it again a shot as I also try and do a male Rosalina!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now I'm picturing Captain Falcon losing his **** while playing Five Nights at Freddy's.

I have officially forgiven this thread for the less than pleasant mental images it gave me this morning. For now, at least.
The best part is it wouldn't even be the first time he's played Captain Falcon.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Final Fantasy is a 3rd party franchise I suppose.
But explain Game & Watch then.

I just don't see the need to recast so many already-established characters, personally (especially in instances where certain characters still keep their current VAs).

It's not like a live action adaptation where those things need to be changed, most of the time.
I just would rather hear voiced I'm more familiar with is all. I don't watch Anime so I'm not familiar with their "talents"

KMDP

Smash Legend
xD Awesome! That was quick! I tried with that same hairdo when I tried to doodle my own take! But to replicate the same expressions on Human Ridley as the ones I make for my OG Ridley was hard to replicate...but aftee seeing this, I might give it again a shot as I also try and do a male Rosalina!
Glad you like it! :)

I'd like to know what others think of it, but apparently everyone missed it. Oh well. *shrug*
Five Nights at Falcon’s
Instead of a scream, the jumpscare instead contains Takenobu Mitsuyoshi singing "F-ZEROOOOOOOOO!"

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Had to suggest this stuff the moment you revealed those similarities between your Ridley drawings and Disney's Hades lol. If you're able to get around to it sometime, tag me when you've posted it, please!
C; Of course! I will try to get to if manage to get the motivation, inspiration an time in between other works I gotta do...plus maybe commissions I will get...as I really need to save.
IMG_20190329_142032_927.jpg

XD And this is an example with the Trilogy Pirates I use. I don't know why I love their designs. I find the Prime 3 Pirate to be the most adorable.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Speaking of weeb stuff, I got a new shirt in today.

XNgmzgy.jpg

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that finds people bigger than me/you to be a bit attractive? :[

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why is there so much Mario music in here but so little comparatively of every other series. I look at some of there like Punch-Out and Xenoblade and I feel like there should be more.

At the same time I'm surprised they got as many from Wii Fit as they did.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Am I the only one that finds people bigger than me/you to be a bit attractive? :[
Statistically, no. Probably not.

Edit: If you meant in general and not just in this thread, DEFINITELY not.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Why is there so much Mario music in here but so little comparatively of every other series. I look at some of there like Punch-Out and Xenoblade and I feel like there should be more.

I mean, Mario is the biggest gaming franchise; it's no surprise that it has a boatload of music.

That being said, I wouldn't mind other series getting more music and remixes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, Mario is the biggest gaming franchise; it's no surprise that it has a boatload of music.

That being said, I wouldn't mind other series getting more music and remixes.
Seriously, how are there not more tracks from Punch-Out? That series is primed for fighting game music! Look how much they took from Street Fighter!

D

Deleted member

Mario is the biggest franchise in Smash by far, with the most number of games, plus it has some nice and iconic melodies. A few series need more music though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom