• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I’m trying to figure out who will be the leader of each faction in my little story about the thread

But I don’t know how many of you I would consider a top tier leader lol
If you don’t have me as the leader of the Granblue gang, then I’ll seriously start questioning your literary capabilities.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Mostly Yesterday in a nutshell...

Playstation: were gonna make our own Nintendo direct and everyone will like it! we'll call it state of play and it will be 20 minutes long! People are gonna like the announcements we make!

Wayforward: hold my beer
View attachment 201332
All Playstation had to do is drop the VR talk and the presentation would be leagues better.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
The sad thing is if the Stadia takes off than in 5-10 years every company is gonna be doing their own directs and Google will be lagging behind holding their information behind boring conferences.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Mostly Yesterday in a nutshell...

Playstation: were gonna make our own Nintendo direct and everyone will like it! we'll call it state of play and it will be 20 minutes long! People are gonna like the announcements we make!

Wayforward: hold my beer
View attachment 201332
I have yet to watch the State of Play. Did the new MK trailer premiere on it? I ask cause the PlayStation outro thingy was in it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The sad thing is if the Stadia takes off than in 5-10 years every company is gonna be doing their own directs and Google will be lagging behind holding their information behind boring conferences.
I’m ready for the AtariBox Directs!

D

Deleted member

What if I was half lazy/half demented and decided to instead just take the story and run it as an actual online tabletop-like thing in Forum Games

Who would want to play?
I think I’ll accept a max of 6 players
Can I watch? Sounds fun.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That’s the thing though- Admins are their own governing faction over the entire realm, not just a single faction. Mods are kinda like the admins’s flying monkeys/cops

Each faction should have their own attempt at a government though imo regardless of how absurd it is
No no no no. That's not absurd at all. Now you're talking' my language.

How can I help.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Buffs. Buffs give a mix of OK and good characters, while nerfs give a mix of OK and bad characters.
Ah, but some nerfs can be beneficial in that it could lead to new discoveries...
...unless you’re Sm4sh Dedede. Nerfed despite needing buffs.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hold up, when are we gonna be doing this? I have to work in two hours, and I won't be back till around 8:30 PM EST
I’ll answer questions more in a bit when I’m back in front of my computer

But today I’ll probably make the post in forum games and send people PMs about their characters and stuff

It’s not going to be as “strict” or maybe as involved as say D&D because I’m probably going to come up with the system itself later today but I felt like it’d be fun

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
im literally boutta hand out pamphlets dont make me
Sorry but I ain't taking it back. I hate him especially given his constant need to interrupt emotional moments most notably Asgard's destruction without letting them sink in. I hated Ragnarok for the parody and spoof it literally was that didn't take itself seriously.

D

Deleted member

Sorry but I ain't taking it back. I hate him especially given his constant need to interrupt emotional moments most notably Asgard's destruction without letting them sink in. I hated Ragnarok for the parody and spoof it literally was that didn't take itself seriously.
I don't think you're supposed to take Ragnarok super seriously

It's a GotG type movie, mostly fun and games with a couple emotional scenes

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They say there's no such thing as a wrong opinion

But then this post was made today
There's no such thing as a wrong opinion. Again I stand with what I said and don't take it back. The guy is annoying and he constantly interrupts emotional moments. **** Korg.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I had a dream last night where I played Fortnite and I enjoyed it. I know it had to be a dream because I've never played a battle royale game that I truly enjoyed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't think you're supposed to take Ragnarok super seriously

It's a GotG type movie, mostly fun and games with a couple emotional scenes
Yes because its funny and hilarious to have a movie about the end of an civilization. That's also what I hated about Ragnarok it was trying to chase being like Guardians drifting away from its mythology and roots the last two films had. Love The Dark World or not that at least stuck to its mythology.

May of had well just called it Guardians of the Galaxy: Thor or Asgardians of the Galaxy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes because its funny and hilarious to have a movie about the end of an civilization. That's also what I hated about Ragnarok it was trying to chase being like Guardians drifting away from its mythology and roots the last two films had. Love The Dark World or not that at least stuck to its mythology.
except nobody really liked thor or tdw lol

a new direction is what they needed

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Your avatar changed again.

Did you think I wouldn't notice?
Is the most okayish Mythra face I've ever done so I had to use it :V
The left (her right) eyelash could be shorter tho, but at least her left eye gets close to the Saito Masatsugu style.

osby

Smash Obsessed

May of had well just called it Guardians of the Galaxy: Thor or Asgardians of the Galaxy.
I don't see why some change is a bad thing if it makes the end product much better.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
except nobody really liked thor or tdw lol

a new direction is what they needed
I happened to be in the minority that preferred The Dark World but that's just me. If you guys loved Ragnarok fine to each their own but I didn't. To me the worst MCU film to date.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Reminder that being a good film with good characters should outrank being a faithful adaptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom