• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
WHAT IS THIS? Did I miss something?
Yes, Persona 5R officially got revealed (or should I say teased). Showing off a new female character (We don't know if she's Fem Joker or not), who much like the datamines, has a ponytail

She may be Joker's alt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith , has anybody told you that your hunk of a pfp is super hot?
I am performing the act of shedding tears as an expression of distress, pain, or sorrow and am moving up and down and from side to side with rapid, forceful, jerky movements at this present moment in time

D

Deleted member

We could try one of the other sims.

I know you're doing Big Brother and I did Survivor and Circle... maybe we could try Total Drama?

Edit: Something something :ultgreninja:. Dorothy ninjas failed me.
Total Drama is kinda boring like Big Brother honestly. I tried it the other day.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Yes, Persona 5 officially got revealed (or should I say teased). Showing off a new female character (We don't know if she's Fem Joker or not), who much like the datamines, has a ponytail

She may be Joker's alt
No doubtly Joker's alt. Expecting a Female Corrin/Robin scenario where the character can have selectable genders in the base game so they are listed alternatingly in the costume list.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Total Drama is kinda boring like Big Brother honestly. I tried it the other day.
Only interesting one seems to be Hunger Games then...

Circle while guaranteeing action, goes on and on.

It took about 5 hours to get through one. No joke.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Talking about modern cartoons?

Regular Show as it stands out IMO is the best cartoon decade. What makes it more is rather then dragging it on lessening the quality eventually was ending it on a good note.

Unlike say *Cough*Simpsons*Cough* *Cough*Family Guy*Cough* *Cough*SpongeBob*Cough* because muhviews and not knowing when to damn end.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Anybody interested in being part in the Hunger Games I'm creating? Figured I'd join in on the action and see what all the bustle is about...

Edit: I'll take 3 suggestions per person

Edit2: Also I'll put you in a certain District if you request it, but I'm just going down in order.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anybody interested in being part in the Hunger Games I'm creating? Figured I'd join in on the action and see what all the bustle is about...
I'm in... this hat on my avatar lets me summon winged monkeys!

(No I won't actually use the hat.)

D

Deleted member

Thanks to whispers breaking out by Spawn Wave right now, we possibly got more info about Stadia, pricing and such. Stadia will be free, but there'll be another option for 4K, but it'll be like "YouTube Premium".

However, you'll still have to buy the games. Yeah, you'll be paying $60 to stream it. It's not even a digital download, you're literally paying $60 for a game that's entirely reliant on your internet connection.

What the hell is going on right now in terms of announcements.

...I'm sorry, what.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Edit2: Also I'll put you in a certain District if you request it, but I'm just going down in order.
Let me know when you’re done so I can run my Superman hunger games

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Thanks to whispers breaking out by Spawn Wave right now, we possibly got more info about Stadia, pricing and such. Stadia will be free, but there'll be another option for 4K, but it'll be like "YouTube Premium".

However, you'll still have to buy the games. Yeah, you'll be paying $60 to stream it. It's not even a digital download, you're literally paying $60 for a game that's entirely reliant on your internet connection.

What the hell is going on right now in terms of announcements.

View attachment 200558
An all streaming box that you buy???

Uh... what if the service cuts? Goodbye money!

D

Deleted member

Only interesting one seems to be Hunger Games then...

Circle while guaranteeing action, goes on and on.

It took about 5 hours to get through one. No joke.
The problem with the other ones is that they are pretty much 5 pages long and many pages of nothing happening. Or just plain weird.

Put me, the hacker known as 4chan and the Mermaid Gundam

Iridium

Smash Hero

Me, KMDP KMDP and @faygoshill then.

D

Deleted member

Put in Greek philosopher Xenopher and AM from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Truly, an iconic duo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
for some reason you can't upload images directly to your signature so I guess I'm posting my everyone is here banner here.
View attachment 200553

yes, my taste is terrible. Chill Penguin and Peridot are joke characters.
Kamek is questionable, but your taste can't be that bad if you got MEGA MAN X on it.

Also Sceptile, B.Dee and Marx I can at least respect.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Get me, Noipoi Noipoi , and another Noipoi Noipoi in on this.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

another one going?

i can try again
i'll just ask for me and Shantae. :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I suggest ARIA from Killer Instinct, Johnny Test, and GLaDOS

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

-Palla
-Catria
-Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom