• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have nothing good to post yet myself, but Dabuz has a new tier list. Knowing him (if you do), take this with a grain of salt.

I did take a bit of a pill of salt. RIP any confidence with Sheik, for now.
*sees mah bois Pit and Plant...then remembers his lack of Rosalina in Ultimate*
7FCA7C98-47DF-49F2-BECC-9AEA7419B308.gif

D

Deleted member

I mean, god forbids a little kid loves a character like Incineroar, and then picks the Twitter stage.

With that said, the Miiverse stage did have a lot of high quality memes... assuming you didn't play as a female.
It’s a good thing I didn’t play the miiverse stage because smash 3ds was what I had and it was my first smash game before ultimate

D

Deleted member

M2K tweeting this during this whole controversy is perfect

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what, out of all the music in Smash Ultimate, there is one series I wish we had LESS from. Super Smash Bros. itself. Like, do we REALLY need every single track from every single menu from 64-WiiU? I'd have rather had more music from some of the other actual series. Not saying we shouldn't have SOME of it, we definitely should. But it just feels like there's too much of it and their all basically the same 5 or six pieces with very few exceptions.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
XC2 update:

I had to return it because my bank account was very sad lololol
To make up for that though, I used part of the refund to get the much cheaper Fighter Pack for Smash... so... there's that.
XC2 will have to wait until like next month or something

Pakky

Smash Hero
What if Darth Vader and...

Stan Smith fought off Heartless from getting into Springfield?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, so all the games I've played are ordered.

Now to do the rest of the ones I'm less familiar with. So Thracia 776/Binding Blade/Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, plus the second half of Genealogy since I haven't finished it yet lol.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Apparently my concept artist for my game just disappeared without a trace and now I have no way to contact them.
Cool.
Artists are pretty flaky. I don't think that has changed much in the last decade, just from my experience. Most recently someone advertised themselves in a Discord so I hit them up right after only to be met with, "Sorry, not accepting commissions right now"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Artists are pretty flaky. I don't think that has changed much in the last decade, just from my experience. Most recently someone advertised themselves in a Discord so I hit them up right after only to be met with, "Sorry, not accepting commissions right now"
Ah yikes. Not a big loss though. The game isn’t paid, so everyone working for free, and I still have another concept artist anyway. They do some good stuff, too. This is his design for the protagonist. What do you think?
A7AF4A64-084B-48C6-90A2-59018C9D50E0.jpeg

Pakky

Smash Hero
I asked myself for a commission once.

D

Deleted member

The minibosses in Sekiro are harder than the actual bosses, I don't know why they're as strong as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
tfw you join an arena and take .00001 seconds to change your music but the ongoing match ends and you come back to losing your spot in the queue

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
tfw you join an arena and take .00001 seconds to change your music but the ongoing match ends and you come back to losing your spot in the queue
Same thing happened, except Moy dipped out to switch so I got a fight in anyways

Roberk

Smash Champion
Idon Idon did the arena crash for Y'all? Literally right as I got matched with Moydow I got a disconnect.

Apparently, it was just me, oh well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So when will Persona 5 R discussion hours be? Wanna be here for the moment in case hearts be broken or dreams coming true.

Though I will say there has been a surprising amount of people calling it not coming to the Switch.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So when will Persona 5 R discussion hours be? Wanna be here for the moment in case hearts be broken or dreams coming true.

Though I will say there has been a surprising amount of people calling it not coming to the Switch.
considering atlus sent out surveys asking if people wanted ports of their games to other consoles like switch i think most people are setting expectations for a port way too high

it seems much more likely to me that joker is in smash because
a) sakurai likes persona 5 to the point of taking direct influence from it in ultimate
b) nintendo knows that joker/persona 5 is a huge name to drop for their DLC to get people hyped
c) atlus sees it as a good way to draw attention to persona 5 R, which probably isn't coming to switch

people thought cloud meant ff7 remake was a lock on NX, but nearly four years later we're not even sure if remake is coming to ps4 anymore

I died to Lady Butterfly maybe 5 times. The drunk guy just before her?
Probably somewhere north of 20 times.
damn son i oneshot mr drunkard but spent like 2 hours on butterfly

she a real mean granny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom