• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
On the sixth day of Custom Chaos,
Ryumo asks Ultomato not to forget him. He immediately does, causing Ryumo to fade out of existence.

Oh my god

I won my own Hunger Games for once!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Ryumo changes their avatar to Edea

Brelooming Disaster changes their avatar to Edea

Ultomato feels their sexuality start to crumble.

The frog turned me gay!
So the game today is basically a recount of the day Gentlepanda Gentlepanda took over the social thread?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ryumo changes their avatar to Edea

Brelooming Disaster changes their avatar to Edea

Ultomato feels their sexuality start to crumble.

The frog turned me gay!
Must be something in the water.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
On the sixth day of Custom Chaos,
Ryumo asks Ultomato not to forget him. He immediately does, causing Ryumo to fade out of existence.

Oh my god

I won my own Hunger Games for once!!!!!

Ryumo went out like Captain Padraig

Legend

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What if to replace Miiverse, Ultimate had a new Twitter stage. Which basically did the same thing, only with Twitter.
They could barely moderate miiverse, lol. How do you expect them to filter the endless amount of garbage that is TWITTER?

D

Deleted member

Oh, ****! I am late to the party! Just read through the last five pages of posts and saw y'all talking about these internet tests. Just for ****s and giggles, I took them myself. Sa, here were my results, if anyone is interested to see them...

dfh.jpg
Yay! This makes me one of the good people!
cdtgnj.jpg
I think this is a good thing, considering I have never gotten married. In fact, I am a shy old lady scared to socialize with anyone.

Sayonara :kirby:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Kills

3: Helvetica
2: Boulderesness
2: PeridotGX
1: Noipoi
1: Eirika
1: Ultomato

Helvetica went out very early in the game but she sure took some guys with her...

D

Deleted member

Kills

3: Helvetica
2: Boulderesness
2: PeridotGX
1: Noipoi
1: Eirika
1: Ultomato

Helvetica went out very early in the game but she sure took some guys with her...
RIP the best skeleton named after a font.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, god forbids a little kid loves a character like Incineroar, and then picks the Twitter stage.

With that said, the Miiverse stage did have a lot of high quality memes... assuming you didn't play as a female.

D

Deleted member

Just gonna take a second to say I don't care what anyone says, DK64 is an unironically great game and I loved 101%ing it.

I did have to use save states to make things like the Tiny Kong slide and slot machine minigames more bearable, though.
I liked the game, wouldn't call it great but had a lot of fun with it (101% it was good once I got the hang of it). I unironically find it more memorable than other 3D platformers even with its faults.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sorting Awakening took forever...on to Fates.

And then to sort some of the characters from the games I didn't play through osmosis.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My Miiverse experience was actually pretty tame.
Most of the stuff I used to get was "Lucina/Mario sucks" posts and an ahegao Pit once.

But man, the John Cena posts were gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom