• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Finally... something happens...

Iridium steals from liqudmetalslime while he isn't looking.

ryumo makes a wooden spear.

TheMightyP bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

...aaaannnndddd there goes another user...

D

Deleted member

Just let the music take over your mind

You're not stressed, no one's bothering you

You're in a calm forest, and music is coming from somewhere, but you're too relaxed to care
*thump*
*thump*
*THUMP*
oh ****ing laWD

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah that Arena event... while making Moydow Moydow happy, really didn't do this sim any favors...

Iridium loses sight of where he is.

ryumo receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

liqudmetalslime stays awake all night.

Back to nothing I guess...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
okay so like, in the next chapter of the fanfic.

who wants to die?
If you introduce and then kill me in the same sentence that’d be dope, just Glonk me up fam

-crump- -crump-
Did you like the full version of that image too?
Well might as well post it :p
If it’s got Isabelle being pure than I probably adore it, thank you for this you’re a true hero

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Back by popular demand, it's chapter 2!

"So let me get this straight." Asked a befuddled @tehponycorn. "That Ramen shop wasn't your palace?" Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku sighed and explained for the third time. "No, it wasn't my palace. I'm not a corrupt individual who needs his heart stolen, i'm just a guy running a shop. Now please return my noodles and get the **** away from me." Tehponycorn was kinda upset, he just got done with The Grinch's palace and he thought he was on a roll. "Oops, sorry hehe..." He then returned the ramen. Noipoi was super happy! After a fifteen hour flight on AndreaAC AndreaAC 's chariot, they had finally caught up to the ramen thief and secured the noodles. It was a crazy trip! They encountered a ginormous swarm of locusts that threatened to eat them alive (@ClaTheBae refused to believe in them even while they nibbled on his face). A krew of strange reptiles who gifted the group with the most badass song they've ever heard. And they even came across the bringer of lewd, the almighty @Mythra. Noipoi and Mythra were locked in a psychic duel of wits, but eventually Noipoi won and was gifted the link.

"Well, i'm glad we got that cleared up!" said Noipoi, a goofy smile on his face. "Now we can get back and eat some noodles!" However, the true adventure had just begun. Suddenly, a colossal explosion of pure evil energy shot out from the depths of the earth and into the sky. Then, as if it was never there, it vanished in an instant. "What in the ever loving **** was that?" Asked a shocked @staindgrey while @faygoshill clung onto him for protection. "I dunno, but we're gonna find out." Said a determined Noipoi, still hyped up from his victory against Mythra. "Yoshi (Are you kidding me? I don't even think I could eat that!) asked Zinith Zinith (who's name will always be Zinith to me). But Noipoi was already on his way to the source of the evil, and seeing as how he was the main character everyone was contractually obligated to follow him.

Our heroes were soon faced with a colossal fortress, the evilest fortress they had ever seen. Tehponycorn started getting excited, he has a thing about evil palaces. Guarding the fortress were a humanoid fiend (not a full fiend, more of a demi-fiend) known as Idon Idon . A pink, puffy jester rolling around on a ball known as @PeridotGX. And a relatively normal looking guy holding a microphone known as @NateVO. "Halt! Who dares enter the fortress of evil evilness?" asked Guardian Idon. "We don't really wanna come in, but the blue weirdo does and he's our ride sooo..." answered @Mr. Wario. "None who aren't approved by our mistress shall enter" stated PeridotGX. "And last time I checked, you guys weren't approved. So piss off!" finished NateVO. Everyone looked at each other in confusion for a short moment. "Well in that case, how exactly do we get approved?" Asked Smashing Ramen. "The only way to get approved is to pass the challenges." started Idon. 'Yes, face the challenges and appear before her." continued PeridotGX. "And she's super scary, you don't stand a chance!" finished NateVO. "No chance? That's a chance i'm willing to take!" Exclaimed Noipoi. "That's ****ing stupid." said Cla. Suddenly Idon, PeridotGX and NatevO burst into laughter. "Bahahaha! You really *giggle* you really think we're just gonna let you in? asked Idon in the midst of hysterical laughter. "Get outta here before we have to kill you!" and so the guards turned our heroes away.

They were going to head back to the ramen shop, but Noipoi heard something from behind a large stalagmite. "Psst, over here!" Noipoi led the group behind the rock formation, only to find a small western marsupial named @Opossum. A Shroob named... @Shroob. a wooden doll in a light blue sweater named @ShotoStar and a guy called @ToasterBrains. "Heard you guys wanted to get in the fortress." started Opossum. "We can help you, if you help us." Noipoi was suspicious, but he loved animals so he decided to listen. "The dark queen resides in that castle, and if we don't act quick there could be big trouble. If you help us defeat her, we'll let you in the castle with us." Noipoi was already planning to defeat an ancient evil today, so this was right up his alley! "Alright, let's get this bread!" Noipoi shook Opossum's paw, and off they went.

The fortress was dark and dank, and was engulfed in an eerie aura. "Zoinks, I hope we don't run into any g-g-g-ghosts!" whimpered a freaked out Faygoshill. "Relax, ghosts aren't real. Like Giraffes." Cla said, trying to reassure everyone. "Yoshi (No, they exist. I eat em.)" responded Zinith. "Enough with the ghost talk, you're freaking Callie out!" Snapped Mr. Wario, holding his cursed Callie doll. Shroob held up his purple clawed hand, signalling everyone to stop. "In front of us is the door to the dark queen's chamber." he said. Opossum then cut in with "We've done our part, but this is where we part ways. We've still got a job to do." "May the stars be with you.' said ShotoStar, offering a blessing to the group. "Don't die, dweebs" said ToasterBrains. As the radical quartet left, our original group decided to enter the dark queen's chambers. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As they entered the dark queen's chamber, an oppressive aura immediately had everyone shivering. "N-nani?" anime'd Faygoshill. In front of them was a colossal throne constructed of crystals that seemed to emit dark energy. The throne was guarded by five mighty warriors, @osby @Chinderblock @NonSpecificGuy Moydow Moydow and a penguin named..he didn't have a name. He was @Just a penguin. Sitting on the throne was the most evil person they had ever seen, the mistress of mayhem, the princess of pain, the empress of evil, Dark Queen Cyn Cyn ! "Ah, I see you've arrived." she said, her voice slow and despicable. "Are you the one who's gonna destroy the world or something?" asked Noipoi, ready to fight this evil being. Cyndane however seemed shocked, appalled even. "What? destroy the world, me?" she asked, eyes wide. "My dear boy, that would be evil! And that's so not me!" Yeah, no one was buying it. This chick is evil. "Alright fine, i'm gonna destroy the world. But i'll give you a chance to save it." Everyone would be lying if they said they weren't intrigued. "If you beat my game, then i'll give you chance to save this pathetic world." Beating a game? These guys lived to play games!
They all immediately rose up like true gamers to the challenge, eager to take the Dark Queen on. "What game are we playing?" asked Noipoi, ready to win. Cyndane smiled an evil smile, and looked upon the group with a psychotic glee. "You'll take part in..."

"My Hunger Games!"
o-o A 15 hour flight?! D: Nuuu! My poor precious dragon bros! XD This is gonna be even more insane!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Finally... something happens...

Iridium steals from liqudmetalslime while he isn't looking.

ryumo makes a wooden spear.

TheMightyP bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

...aaaannnndddd there goes another user...
How did you get the big sizes of the images? :O
I get why you didnt post them before now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
ArcSys MHA Fighting Game Roster, once again, assuming the same roster size as FighterZ
  1. Deku
  2. Bakugou
  3. Todoroki
  4. Kirishima
  5. Uraraka
  6. Iida
  7. Tsuyu
  8. Yaoyorozu
  9. Tokoyami
  10. All Might
  11. Aizawa
  12. Gran Torino
  13. Endeavor
  14. Fatgum
  15. Hawks
  16. Mirio (Lemillion)
  17. Tamaki (Suneater)
  18. Shigaraki
  19. Toga
  20. Stain
  21. All For One
  22. Overhaul
  23. Gentle Criminal and La Brava
  24. High-End
  25. Deku (Blackwhip)
I'm already stretching so I'm not going to list DLC characters
Warning: Long Post incoming

1-9: I mean obviously it's the Strawhats all of them would get in the Base Game.

10: I feel that makes sense too Ace is popular and marketable which is why
Despite him being dead
they still make merch of him. Solid choice, Makes sense.

11: Sabo also makes a lot of sense as he's currently Relevant, Popular AND Marketable. Another Solid choice.

12: Jinbe makes a lot of sense as he's likely to be the next Straw Hat since he already declared his loyalty to the Straw Hat Crew. Plus I like Jinbe and he's another Character that is Relevant, Popular and Marketable.

13: A Very obvious candidate for the roster as he's in the top 5 most popular Characters based off of official Popularity polls and he's relevant within the Wano arc.

14: Hancock is a solid choice too while she's not necessarily relevant she's insanely popular too plus she's so marketable she made it into Jump Force so while Jump Force was a mess she was a big enough character to get into the game. (I might be wrong though but she's still very, very relevant and marketable).

15: Makes sense Smoker is important to the Story and while he's not really relevant he's still Important overall.

16, 17, 18: These three make sense as they're three of the most popular Villains from One Piece. Buggy is Iconic and while not really relevant he's totally gonna show up again, Crocodile is Marketable and a Fan-Favorite so he makes sense too, For Doffy what applied for Croco applies for Doffy too.

19, 20, 21: The Three Admirals they make sense as again Marketable, Important, Popular, Etc. All three of them are bound to show up again.

22, 23: Yeah both makes sense Whitebeard is one of the best characters in the Manga and totally makes sense to be in. Blackbeard is the main villain of sorts so of course he'd be in there's no way he wouldn't.

24: Katakuri is still relevant in the Anime (IIRC) and also very popular so that also makes sense.

25: Shanks is one of the most Iconic One Piece characters so no doubt he'd make it into the game one way or another, despite him not having much moveset potential there's no way he wouldn't make it in.

DLC Pack 1: Most of them make sense and I would get both Bon Clay and Kuma which I would be very happy about. I don't know why you would put Coby there and not Garp though but otherwise I don't see anything wrong with this pack.

DLC Pack 2: I don't really have anything to say about this Pack to be honest it's alright.

So yeah those are my thoughts.
Why Coby and not Garp?

Because, like Sylux, Coby is going to be relevant eventually. ;)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If you introduce and then kill me in the same sentence that’d be dope, just Glonk me up fam

If it’s got Isabelle being pure than I probably adore it, thank you for this you’re a true hero
ey no prob. I have a lot of isabelle images.
I just happened to find your avatar because google images didn't update it :p

D

Deleted member

ArcSys MHA Fighting Game Roster, once again, assuming the same roster size as FighterZ
  1. Deku
  2. Bakugou
  3. Todoroki
  4. Kirishima
  5. Uraraka
  6. Iida
  7. Tsuyu
  8. Yaoyorozu
  9. Tokoyami
  10. All Might
  11. Aizawa
  12. Gran Torino
  13. Endeavor
  14. Fatgum
  15. Hawks
  16. Mirio (Lemillion)
  17. Tamaki (Suneater)
  18. Shigaraki
  19. Toga
  20. Stain
  21. All For One
  22. Overhaul
  24. High-End
  25. Deku (Blackwhip)

Why Coby and not Garp?

Eventually sure but not Now and so far Garp has more story importance than Coby.

Also nice MHA Roster it has Toga so I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Time to place them bets!

Iridium receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

ryumo searches for firewood.

liqudmetalslime dies from hunger.

Who shall come out on top? Will it be Iridium Iridium or @ryumo ?

D

Deleted member

1. Deku
  2. Bakugou
  3. Todoroki
  4. Kirishima
  5. Uraraka
  6. Iida
  7. Tsuyu
  8. Yaoyorozu
  9. Tokoyami
  10. All Might
  11. Aizawa
  12. Gran Torino
  13. Endeavor
  14. Fatgum
  15. Hawks
  16. Mirio (Lemillion)
  17. Tamaki (Suneater)
  18. Shigaraki
  19. Toga
  20. Stain
  21. All For One
  22. Overhaul
  24. High-End
  25. Deku (Blackwhip)

Why Coby and not Garp?

Isnt the fire villain dude missing, cant recall his name.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Time to place them bets!

Iridium receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

ryumo searches for firewood.

liqudmetalslime dies from hunger.

Who shall come out on top? Will it be Iridium Iridium or @ryumo ?
oops. thought he was alive
voting for ryumo then :)

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Holy **** that arrange of FE is radical.

Goddamn, a Jazz Solo in the Genealogy of the Holy War Recruitment?
NOICE.

Speaking of which, where's victory themes for Roy and Ike that are unique?

D

Deleted member

oh my ****ing god how am i just discovering this
the nostalgia im crying
this is now the only track on any pokemon stage **** your battle themes

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
oh my ****ing god how am i just discovering this
the nostalgia im crying
this is now the only track on any pokemon stage **** your battle themes
Sinnoh is my favorite region. Here's to hoping we might get a remake of them after Sword and Shield.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Isnt the fire villain dude missing, cant recall his name.
If you mean Dabi; yes, I left him out.

Since we barely know anything about his capabilities, he'd pretty much be a clone of Todoroki unless you included Twice, Moonfish, Mr. Compress and Magné, Ginyu Force style.

Actually that's a pretty good idea, swap out High-End for Dabi.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
ryumo
Winner
District 6
2 KillsIridium
2nd Place
District 5
3 Killsliqudmetalslime
3rd Place
District 6
1 KillTheMightyP
4th Place
District 8
3 Kills

Larry Laffer
5th Place
District 10
1 KillLuigi The President
6th Place
District 8ShinyLegendary
7th Place
District 5
1 KillPeridotGX
8th Place
District 7

Gavin Free
9th Place
District 1
2 Killsfaygoshill
10th Place
District 3
1 KillTeeb147
11th Place
District 4
1 KillSmashing Ramen
12th Place
District 3
3 Kills

Left Shark
13th Place
District 11
2 KillsOnereasonandone
14th Place
District 4
2 Killsstaindgrey
15th Place
District 3
1 KillProfessor Pumpkaboo
16th Place
District 8

Xena
17th Place
District 11
2 KillsShotoStar
18th Place
District 7
1 KillDoug Bowser
19th Place
District 10
1 KillAlexa Bliss
20th Place
District 6
3 Kills

Cool Spot
21st Place
District 12Jody Summer
22nd Place
District 12NateVO
23rd Place
District 7
1 KillAgitha
24th Place
District 2
2 Kills

Somecallme Johnny
25th Place
District 11Al Bundy
26th Place
District 12
1 Killtehponycorn
27th Place
District 1OwO
28th Place
District 9
1 Kill

Cyndane
29th Place
District 2Hinata
30th Place
District 8
1 KillScarecrow
31st Place
District 2a penny farthing
32nd Place
District 12

Flash Gordon
33rd Place
District 11Zack E.
34th Place
District 7Thesaurus30
35th Place
District 5Reggie
36th Place
District 10

Noipoi
37th Place
District 3Idon
38th Place
District 4Star Butterfly
39th Place
District 2Just a Penguin
40th Place
District 5

Thanos
41st Place
District 9Wademan94
42nd Place
District 4KMDP
43rd Place
District 6Duck Hunt
44th Place
District 1

Thanos Truck
45th Place
District 9Mr Window
46th Place
District 1Jonesy
47th Place
District 10Uwu
48th Place
District 9

Not sure why Jonesy and Jody Summer had broken imagery...

Stats coming soon.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Bloodbath
Uwu
cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.
Jonesy falls into a pit and dies.
ShotoStar kills Mr Window for his supplies.
Thanos Truck cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.
Alexa Bliss overpowers Duck Hunt, killing him.

Day 1
KMDP
, Onereasonandone, and Wademan94 get into a fight. Onereasonandone triumphantly kills them both.
Alexa Bliss shoots an arrow at faygoshill, but misses and kills Thanos instead.
Just a Penguin attacks Left Shark, but Xena protects him, killing Just a Penguin.
ShinyLegendary taints Star Butterfly's food, killing her.
Al Bundy decapitates Idon with a sword.
Iridium pushes Noipoi off a cliff during a knife fight.
Doug Bowser severely injures Reggie, but puts him out of his misery.

Night 1
ryumo
forces Left Shark to kill Thesaurus30 or TheMightyP. He decides to kill Thesaurus30.
Zack E. falls into a frozen lake and drowns.
Flash Gordon dies of dysentery.
Agitha spears a penny farthing in the abdomen.

Day 2
Agitha
, TheMightyP, Left Shark, and Hinata track down and kill Scarecrow.

Night 2
Smashing Ramen
, Larry Laffer, OwO, NateVO, and TheMightyP track down and kill Hinata.
Teeb147, Luigi The President, and Cyndane start fighting, but Luigi The President runs away as Teeb147 kills Cyndane.

Day 3
ryumo
tracks down and kills OwO.

Night 3
Gavin Free
and Iridium fight tehponycorn and Al Bundy. Gavin Free and Iridium survive.
Alexa Bliss and Smashing Ramen work together to drown Somecallme Johnny.
staindgrey's trap kills Agitha.

Day 4
Smashing Ramen
, liqudmetalslime, and Xena track down and kill NateVO.
Jody Summer dies from hypothermia.
Cool Spot begs for faygoshill to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Cool Spot.

Arena Event
Moydow Logs into the game with a ban hammer
Alexa Bliss is banned.
Doug Bowser is banned.
ShotoStar is banned.
Xena is banned.
Professor Pumpkaboo is banned.
staindgrey is banned.
Onereasonandone is banned.
Left Shark is banned.
Smashing Ramen is banned.
Teeb147 is banned.
faygoshill is banned.
Gavin Free is banned.
PeridotGX is banned.

Night 4
No deaths occurred.

Day 5
TheMightyP
shoots an arrow into ShinyLegendary's head.

Night 5
Luigi The President
unknowingly eats toxic berries.

Day 6
No deaths occurred.

Night 6
Larry Laffer
bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Day 7
No deaths occurred.

Night 7
No deaths occurred.

Day 8
TheMightyP
bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Night 8
No deaths occurred.

Day 9
liqudmetalslime
dies from hunger.

Night 9
ryumo
shoots an arrow into Iridium's head.
The winner is ryumo from District 6!

Moydow Moydow got 13 peeps during the arena event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom