• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

tell me your secrets please
Look up Zalgo text.

Z̧̛̥͎̳̦͈̜̘͓̬̮̖̺͓̜̭̗̝ͩ́̐́̔̄͆͊͗ͤ̑ͮ̓͊ͭ̄́́aͮ̽̀̓̈́ͪ̎ͫͧ̂̀͝҉̴̻̮̼͚͍̺̟̼̩͖l̨̧̲̺̜̰̘̖̝̹̻̳̻̭̮̗̟̦̘͗̐ͫͨͮ̔ͫ͌̌ͮ̀̃ͭ͘͟͞g͋̇ͫ̚҉̟͍͓̫͎̲͡o̓ͫ̽́͏͢҉̮̖̺͎̭̪͉͇̫̦̥͍ ̩̣͙̠̓ͤͣ̊̾͛ͤͩ̎͌̆̍̃̚͘͡ȋ̾ͤ̋̓͂́͆̌́̚͜͠͏̬̟͖͙͍̺ş̶̏̈́̃͑̀ͮͣ̏̾ͬͨ̒̏̾̀ͨ͘͞҉͖̱͔̗͎̘̗̤̭̰͚͕̩̱̳̱ ̴̛͉̻̜̜̼̲̞̖̙̗̥̙̝͔͒͒̍ͫͧ̃̃͌ͣ͐̍̅͑ͮͧ͛̚̕͢ͅc̶̸̡͙̙̠͕͎͓͖͔̩͍͐̀̏͑̐̆ͫͣ̕͞ͅǫ̴̶̹̬͔̞̱̭̰̹͎̙̠̫͓̳͇͓̥͕͎̽͑̓̾̑̍͂͋͊̀m̴̗̜̘̣̣͈̩̩͑ͯ̈́̾i̡̨͍̠̫͈̰̝̝͓̗̱̯͋̾̑̉ͬ͛ͭ͂͑͋̉͛̽ͮ̀͘͠͝n̸̨̰̫̭̫ͣ̍ͧ͒͑ͣͫ̾̓͐̊̓͠͞gͩ̈̅ͮ̈ͩ̈́̂̏̓ͣ̿̃͋́́̈́͡͏̴҉͏̮̼̯̘̘̙

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

this is what we call pulling a brelooming
hey look @Brelooming Disaster you're famous
Look up Zalgo text.
H̷̙͓͍͈̝͍̘̘̞̘̯̣͚̖̏̉̋͒͂̌͛̀͋̆̔͑̚ͅͅͅá̵͖̤̫̙̝̘̪̣̱̱͓̪̈́̒́͌͋̐͆̇̈́̓́̄̐̄̂̍̓̓̈́h҈̞͓͖̠̲͇̙̬̤̖̖̳̗͕͚̠̬̬͍͆̍́̎̉̏̓̐̔̌̀͂̎̅̅͂̂̓͒͒͗ͅͅä̴͖͕̭̯͇̘͖̦̞̬̙̟͙̲̥̲̦̖̣́̊̋͋̇̃̂̏́̆̎͐̐͗͆̽̂ͅh̵̩͚̮̠̳͇̞̗͈̩̭͔͈͓̳̣̫̯̪̳͇̭̘́̆̾̃̐̿̃̇̓͛͆͊̄́́́̔̀͑̅̈́̏̒̚a҈̲̳͖͎͍̝̜͖̳̲̗̲̝̘̉̉̇̒́̿͋̐̒̅͒̿̇̿̿̔̋͗̏̒̉̂̏̚
҈͈͉̰͓͉͕͈͉͓͚̝̙̣̞̞̰̥͚̫͓͆͐͑́͆͋͌̎̍̊͗̈̅̈́̒̓̚t̴͙̖͚͖͔̰̠̫̣̟̜̟̩̞̱̳̝̓̃͆̌̃̐̔͒̎͌̿̔̇͊̅͆̆̈h҉̘̙͕̭̣̮̩̦͎͔͈͖͉͉͉͎͓̜̮̳͍̄̀͐͆͗̉́̎̓̿̊̋́ͅi̴͔̣͇̠̮̮̫̳̰͎̭̣̪̙̭̙̰̯̮̓̒̓͊̂̇̽͐̇̽̑̇s̷͇̯̲̯̠̠͓͎̳̘̰̣̪̯̙̩̖͖̝̲̬͖̘͛̀̋̌̾̅̈́́̊͂̀̋̓̀̿̉̆̚ͅ i҉͕͚̥͚̯̲͙̥͙̳͕͈̲̩̬̜̱́̐͐̔̃̾͒̓͒̿̾͌̃̓͛͛̚s̷̰͇͖̱̮̦͉̩̣̞͔͈̯̙̳̯̣̩̠͕͇̋́́̄͛̓̑̋̆̽́́͛̑̇͑̓̾̓̂́͌ͅ m҈̳͇̝̱͕̱̫͙̖̬̲̗̦̖̞̤͙̩̃̋̃͆̐̍͂̐̓͂̇̀͊́͊͒̇̈́̀͒ͅy̶͙̪͖͈̜͙̠̝͎͉̯͙̣͙̯̘͓̆̂͗͒̅̀̆̀̍̂̔̿͋̔̿̏̃ͅͅ w̸͈͓͈͍̫̘͚͕̜͉̲̲̥̟͎̖͊̊͊̀͂̂͑̌̓̒̅̈̋̉͂̊̎͌̓͗̚o҉̲̮̟̫̫̰̭͔̙͕̭̫͚̲̰̝̪̣̣͉̊̅̾̀̐̀̍̐̊͆̈́͆̂̋̓̚̚ͅr̶̪̲͙̫̘͍͖̝̤̫̠͖̃͑̏͆̇̒̊̀͛̔̎͊̐́̿͊l҉̭̜̥̥̠͙͍̭͇̖͇̜̇̀̊͒͆͋̿̾͑̊̐̊͋͗͆̏̈̏͌̂̚d҉̜͓̞͍͈̪̖͖͕͓̞̭͇̰̘̿̏͋̀̒͛̅̓̔̋̇̎̊͂̃̐͆̇ n̸̥̯͉͇̳̦̳̬̝̜͉̭͖̄͊̑́̓̍͂͋͒̈̊̚̚ô̶̱̝͈͉̦͔̲̫̦͓̗̲̞̠͈͓͍̅̏̌̑̍̇͂̆̓͆͆͒̉͊̆ͅẁ̷̙͔̦̙̬̞̣̪̘̪̘̭͉̩̭̭̘͛̑̌̋̋͐͌̑̂͆̈̀̂͊̀̿̚

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

nice geno plush you got there
c a n i h a v e i t
Ơ̶͈͉͎̞͔͑ͤv̩͔̭̟̥̜͌̈ͦͦe̢̦͇̰͒͗̇̏̐rͥ̂͝҉̯̝̟̙ ͈͈̱̦͛ͭ͆͛͐̏̉ͧ͝m̻̦͖̄̽̐̓̄̈͢ͅy̎͂̍̈͂̑͏̕͏͈̰̖͎͙̯͈͈̻ ̲͈̖̼̃͌ͬ́̈́̿̑d̤̜͚͖̥̗̘̎͌ͨ̀͜ĕ͘҉̦̖͔̼̖͠ạ̛̫̘̩͕̖̱̠͈̈́͗͛͐ͪ͟d̰͖͎͓͍̥͊͑̾̋͆̄ͨ͢ ̶̶̙̪͎͓͎͚̄͐͊̚b̸̹̲̻̱̯̔̔͗̈̒ͬ̊̂̏o̝͈̜̼̺̹̫̽̓͑͗͗̎͒̐͘ḑ̜͎̭̗̠ͨ͊̿̌̏͊̎̍́ͅy̰̤͉̩̮̑́ͨ͑ ̨͙̤̯ͣ̾̂̓͑̃̽͐̂͢͠ I mean you could always find one on Google for an image or custom it, that's what I'm gonna do once I have money. Once I have enough money I'm totally gonna get a custom Geno Plush.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ơ̶͈͉͎̞͔͑ͤv̩͔̭̟̥̜͌̈ͦͦe̢̦͇̰͒͗̇̏̐rͥ̂͝҉̯̝̟̙ ͈͈̱̦͛ͭ͆͛͐̏̉ͧ͝m̻̦͖̄̽̐̓̄̈͢ͅy̎͂̍̈͂̑͏̕͏͈̰̖͎͙̯͈͈̻ ̲͈̖̼̃͌ͬ́̈́̿̑d̤̜͚͖̥̗̘̎͌ͨ̀͜ĕ͘҉̦̖͔̼̖͠ạ̛̫̘̩͕̖̱̠͈̈́͗͛͐ͪ͟d̰͖͎͓͍̥͊͑̾̋͆̄ͨ͢ ̶̶̙̪͎͓͎͚̄͐͊̚b̸̹̲̻̱̯̔̔͗̈̒ͬ̊̂̏o̝͈̜̼̺̹̫̽̓͑͗͗̎͒̐͘ḑ̜͎̭̗̠ͨ͊̿̌̏͊̎̍́ͅy̰̤͉̩̮̑́ͨ͑ ̨͙̤̯ͣ̾̂̓͑̃̽͐̂͢͠ I mean you could always find one on Google for an image or custom it, that's what I'm gonna do once I have money. Once I have enough money I'm totally gonna get a custom Geno Plush.
oh okay
HIC
BOOM
OHHHHHHH
smh, nobody likes this classic Dora reference

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm not necessarily talking about the movie itself (because we can all figure out that it would have lots of explosions and an incoherent plot).

I'm talking about what Dora herself would look like in a Michael Bay movie.
Oh yeah...

I think it's best that we don't think about that

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ancient evil you say?

View attachment 199947

“I have been watching. I have seen each and every one of your misdeeds. I know who you are. But, questions remain. Why do you do the things you do? What is it that you hope to achieve? Do you not see the futility of your tiny, insignificant existence? You are but fragments of a bigger universe.”

Shadowman, 2016
It’s from a video game
It's also a fragment of my diary. Damn Shadowman. I'll sue!

D

Deleted member

Michael Bay's Dora would feature the USA army.
Just making a reminder of that.

Also, I am tempted to watch Mary Poppins Returns due to something related with Emily Blunt and my plan for this weekend here.

Is it good enough to buy the Blu-Ray?

D

Deleted member

Playing M64DS on the Wii U is weirrrrrrd.

Game's still as fun as I remember it being, though. Still prefer the free 360 movement of M64 more than DS' 8-directions, but it doesn't ruin it for me. Just takes some readjusting. Gonna try to play up to where I was on the Waluigi ROM hack on my PC and then determine which version I'll play the rest of the game on after that.

Anyways, what's new? Any more info on the Microsoft shenanigans from yesterday?

D

Deleted member

Playing M64DS on the Wii U is weirrrrrrd.

Game's still as fun as I remember it being, though. Still prefer the free 360 movement of M64 more than DS' 8-directions, but it doesn't ruin it for me. Just takes some readjusting. Gonna try to play up to where I was on the Waluigi ROM hack on my PC and then determine which version I'll play the rest of the game on after that.

Anyways, what's new? Any more info on the Microsoft shenanigans from yesterday?
change your avatar to the pic in your signature
just do it

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
F̪̦̮̣̜̳͍̌̂͆͑̃o͙͐͛͌͗ͧ́ͦ͟r̛̟̈́̃ͩ̈́͋ͅ ͈̰͎͑ͤ͊ͣ̍̓̓͟t̩ͤ̈́̇̋ó̳͌̆͐͗o͍̣͓̤̤͒̌ ̛͖͕̪̙͎̮͍̈́ͤḻ͔̬̘͑ͣͥͧ̊̀ö̲̘̰͎̅̆ͮ̉ǹ̤͓g̫͖̝̼̜̦̤ͣ̂̽ͧ ̦̲͖͉͔͓̗̀ẉ̵̼̏e̫̓ͣͮ̀ ̷̬̦̞͈͍̹͋͊͛͐ͭĥ̪̺̓̑͗̔̽͒̀ȁ̯̙̫͉v̻͎͉̦̍ͯ͒ĕ͕̦͖̇ͣ͆ͯ̿͌ ̬̫̗̠̪̃̍̆̏͆ͯr̯͈͉̲͔͔͑̈́̇e̞̜̾̇m̓̐̊̚͢a̳̠̬͛̃ͩ̎́ì͎̤̳̃̽̒́ͫ̚͟n̪͉͙͖͖ͨ͠ͅe̟̱̤͚̓̓d̻̓̓͑ͫ̋̐ ͓͉̥̿̽ͣ̀̊i̪͆͠ñ͋̋ ̜͔̫̼ͮͨ̔̄ͭ͡t̼͖̰̑ͤ̈ͯͪ͊̑ḧ̛̹́͆e̵̻̖̼͚̒͗̑ͅͅ ͛̒͊ͬͩ͂͏͕͍͕͕̟s̝̰̟̠̺͔ͦ̍̃͌h̵̒͑̈ͦ̓a̾ͦ̑ͩͦ͒ͭ҉̳̲̩̭ḑ̮̹̟̀̒̒̄̿̚o̺̞ͯ̐̾w̖̼̬͕̫̥̳̅͊ͭ̋ͬ̓s̥̭͔̾ͅ
͙͈̞͙̞̜́R̵̤̬͈͓̈́ï̪͔͚̘̞ͭ̀ͦ̌ͣͫͅḏ͌̽̇̈́͐͑͝ị͙̖̹̬̯̒ͩ̚cuͬ̑̽̽͒̇ͯ̕l̤̟̺̗ͤe͓̩̣͓d̺͈̼̹̙̙͛́̉ ̖͇̦̯̩̘̪͐̑á̮͈͎̖ͥ̇ͭ͐ͥn̙ͬ͆͗̌̿̎ͧd͙̯͇̰ͭ͑͛ ̼̤͐̄̍̽̿͆͘m̟̱̹͓̣ͭ̓̾ͤ͆͆͘o̱̲̝͈͖̲̰͐ͬ͌̀͞c̨̹̭͚̱̺͈̤͋ͥ̔̉͛̋k̺͕̠̫͓ę̭̩̜̱͊d̟̙̼̖̺̫̺ͨ̀̑̎͌ͣ͛ ͓ͪͪ̋ͫ́ș̶i͛́̾҉̪͕͔̺͍̺ṃ̫̜ͬ̂̒̈ͧ͠ṗ̣̙͉̰̣̣ͨ͛͊̎̅l̜̲̼ͣy̸ͥͨ̅̇͑ ͖̝̗̦̞͈̅̊͆̈́̉̎f̨͕̤͖̪̀̆ͩ̋oͨ̉̃̃͏̯̖r͓͔͙̖̣̓ͧ͆͊͋͂ ̗̫̜͕̦̙͚̐̋͠ë̳͓̘̻̄ͬͣ͐̇̋x̬̙̭̪̹̳ͬ̿̈́͒í͊͊ͫ̽͞s͚̩̜̞̱̲̊̀̋͛ͧͪ̉t̆͑ͪ͏̯͎͍i̓̄͘ņ̥̜̭̺̙̪͗̂g̺ͫ̈
͑̔̓̽̓ͨ̈B͔̦̻̳̟ͫ͘u҉̙̥͔͉͔͔͙t̓̋̓ͪ҉̤͖͓͙͕̰ ̮͟t̛̹ͧ̓̔͌̚h̰͕͙̺̙̳̰͂ą̤̞̘͈̳̦̟̔̀̓̊t̰̤̭̋ͦ̆̃ ̃҉͙̭̖̖̮ͅb͗͑̽͏͔̯̰͓̯ͅa̳ͮ̾͛̍̏͟c̹̯̱̺̦͖̐͂͋ͮ͢k̝̫̥̫͍ͨ̋͋́̆́f̢́i̢̤̝̱̪͚̠̓ͯ̋r̆̽̊̎͋̍҉̱̮̱̟̥̠e̜͑̽͑̽d̖̼̪̽̋̒ͪͅ ̤̪̉ͯ̄͞o̮͔͔̩̞̓̄̓ͤ͊ň̎̂ͤ͊ͭͯ ̋̅y̼̒ͭ̆ͦͤ͐o̳ͤͣͣͨ͐u̙̩̘̭͙̓
͑ͫͩ͏̲̳̦͈͇͕Y͟ͅo͕͔ͩ̊̂ͬụ͉̦̗r̠ͭ ̈́͒̀ͯ͐s̞̦̥̖̐ḧ̟͕̩́ͥ̌͊̿͜a̢͓͓ͥͤ͌̇̓̍d̡̪̞͓̤̪͖̟o̧͎̘̗͔̜̒w͉̺̥̦ͦ͊͊̌̈́ͤ̽ș̯̼͉̍̓ ̻͉̘ͦg̨̭̻̗̩̟̥i͌̋̾҉̤v̝ͫ́e̛ͫ̂̋ͣ u̥̭̤̬̦̍̾̇s̩̖̞͒̍͋̏̒ͥ̆ͅ ̷̙͎͉̠̞̄p̰̩̝̊́ͅo̅ͬw͓͉̝̥̖͋̄ͨ̔́̾e̞͆̕ř̼͔̬͉̫̺̬̓
̭̦͑ͥ͆ͭͩͅw͔̹̗e̦͕̪ͩͫ̔̾̿̍ ̗ͦͦ̓ą͙͇̻̠̪̖ͬ̄͆͒ͩͣr̼̺̠͇̳͎̣ͨͧ̍ͬ͆e̽́̎̄̽̇҉͔̬ ̦̮̳̹̣͊͗c̹͍̳͇ͧ͆̿͘o͓̣͚̪͌͒͐ͪ̔̄ͭm͑́͌ͤͯ̄̈͘i̼͕͕̖̻̮̎̎͆n̩͍̱͖͖͍̿̔ͦ͊g̿̓̉ͤ̎̇
͏̥̣a͕̙ͪ̋n̴̠̺͕̦͙̿̌̽̍̈́̆d̢̯̪̣̄̽̇ͤͅ ̷̥͙͎̣̤̦̒ȳ̬͚̩̩͎̫ͦ̐̈́͋ͮ̈́o̴̾̓ͭͦͫu̞͙͇̱ ͈̳́̒̈́̆̏̄ͪ͞w͖̼̫̻̗̦̏ͥͥ̀̀ȉ̵̻̩̬̗̱̊l̤ͪͬ̍̋͊̇l̦̝͓̒ͧ ̳ͥ͆ͫ͒ͤr̺̣̙͔͈͙͔ͨe̾̒́ͭ́g̝̤̖͎͎̼ͬͪͨ̄̏͒̓͡r̪̥̔ȩ͉̘̗̤̪̱̃ͮ͗ͭ͋̚t͕̻̮͒
̥̝̳̔͊ͮ͊͋w͙̗̗̝ͤ͡hͩ̀̈́̚ầ̧̘̭̜̫͓͖͑̐͑ͥt̢̜̜͔̫̟̯̔ͧ ̷ỹ̥͌̾̅̑ò̖̘̭u͔͎ͬ'̿v͍̌̇̽ͨ̆͛̐e̞̕ ̳̲̟ͥ̂̊͑ͭ̍d̼̼̼̟͎̱̓̆ͭ̄̀ȍ̙͉͕͚̩̗̙͞n̶̮̱̥̰̫̤̦̎̅͛ͭe̤͇͍̤̺̯̋ͭ̎̓͛̌ ̖͇̳̠̰͎̄̈̐ͥ̒̓̚ț̖̯̿̈́͂̀o͙̫̲̹̯̞͢ ͍̼̣̦̖̦͗ͫ̄ů̆ͤ̿̓ͯ͏̱̜̰͕s̴̈́̇̽ͮͮ̏ͫ
̯͚̙̰̻͌͛͑ͬ͘ͅa͇̤̥̪̹ͧͫͫ͛͐̚ň̙̪̺̪̅̂͛̂͋́d͈͍͉̣̜ͤ͒̂̅̈̏ ̴̏͗̓̊̇t̟̤͕̳̦̻̠͢h̜̬̳͇͈͖̩̑͑͢è̖̱̲̮̝̦̐ ̢̺̘̰̼ͯ͛ͨ̆͊p̻̻̍̆̿͐e̟̯̳ͣ̀͌͂̇ͨ̊͘ͅȏp͂̎̅ͪͥ̀̚l̒̄̍̏e̺̥̊ͪͭ͋ͦ̃͡ ͔̿̀w̱̼̙̯̙̤͇͋̇̑̎́̚̚e̡̼ͅ ̱̙̩͉͎̪͓͆ͨ̔ċ̪̪͕̤͕͐̓̅ͪǎ̜͉ͭ̍ͣ̇̇͟r͉̲̭͌̽̋͆e͐҉̖ ̨̯͉̫̋͂̂ͅả͔͙̤̮̋̑b͓̲̦̻͔͉ͧͨͩ̾ͧͧ̏o̱̹̻͇̦ͬ̒͛ͯͨu̳̪͙͍̕t̻̮̯̪̉̋̍͆̑́̕
̛̯̪͈̖̭̹ͩ̿͗̌Y̩̭̱̮ͪͭ͐ͩͯ̚͝o̘͓ͯ̈͗ȕ̫̇r̋̆ ͧ̀͋̅s̪̫͒̂o̱͖̹̹͖̗͊ͨͯͦu̟̎͒̎͌̏ͮ͂l̵̙̃ͤ̄s̛̤̼̻̲̞̪ͤ̅ͪ ͓̓ͅͅw̄ͦi̧̟̣̺̝ͨͧ͊͆ͫͫḷ̗͈̞̲ͩ̈l͚̙͉̼̹̣̫̂͗ͩ͛ͩ͟ ͙̖͓͙ͯͨ̿b̹̻͚̙͎̫̤̿e̖̲͈̥͎̫̳ͩ͌̆̂͟ ͈̃̾̾̒ͅö͠u̝̬̥̍r̎̕s̍̃ͬ̊ͨ͐
̵̰̘͗ͯ̇́ͦ̊a͓̱̲̾̓͌͌͜n̔̋ͮͮͭͪ̓͠d̗͇̻̠̪͉̠ ͬͮ̄̿w̞̜̭͇̜̆͝į͎̜̹͕̗̠̲͒̔̋̊l̹͓̅̄̔̂l̜̽̎ͯ͢ͅ ͇̥̞̺̅ḽͥả͉͎̼͛̎̆̄ͥn̡͇̯g̠̰̟͈̣͍ͬ̾̌ͤ̉̀uͭ̔̊́̒͋͋́i̼̼̎̍̂͗̋̈͆s̬͇͇͕̠̈͗͋́h̢̗͕̄ ̲̜̽i҉̝͓͙̠͎̯n͘ ̴̮̈́͗̅êt̤̭͖͖͖̙͐̔̃ͨë̪͇̭̠́̿́̄̈́̒̚r̰̮̬͐͐̊̌͆ṇ̺̯͗ͨ͐ͧ͛ͬa̴̙͍̹̿̽̏̂̾ͧl̷͇̤̦̘̰ͨ̉ͅ ͖͎̬͇̟͔ͤͨ̂̂͟t̙͍̲̄ͮͭo̲̖̼͛̊̃ͧ́͐ͤͅr͚͉̰̭̝͠m͚̘̰̝̱̪͖ͣ̽͋e̸̯͉͎͉͔̞̳̔ṇ̳́t͕̊
̃̐͏̬̮̗͈̦͕̜S̨̩̃̆̾o̊̈́̉͑ͭ҉̼̼͉̤̟ ̝̠̞ͣ͊͟s̖͉̟̬̥͎̿̈͟ā̯̣̟̖̙ͨ̿ͦÿ̧ͯ͌̊ḙ̸͙̼̖̻͚̊̇͂ͅt̗͚̬ͣ̃̆̒ͦ͂͞hͬ̓͠,͎ ̟̩͈͍̰̟͠T͚̟̘̮͕ͯ͂́ͩh̵̜̼̞̞̲ͣ̓͛ĕ̹͉̘̞͉̙̻͝ ̸̼̦̘͍̱̥ͦͭ̂V͓͉̍o̝͆͒͌̿ͩ͑͟i̙̣͎̜ͣ̎̽ͬd̜̗̙̃ͣ

D

Deleted member

F̪̦̮̣̜̳͍̌̂͆͑̃o͙͐͛͌͗ͧ́ͦ͟r̛̟̈́̃ͩ̈́͋ͅ ͈̰͎͑ͤ͊ͣ̍̓̓͟t̩ͤ̈́̇̋ó̳͌̆͐͗o͍̣͓̤̤͒̌ ̛͖͕̪̙͎̮͍̈́ͤḻ͔̬̘͑ͣͥͧ̊̀ö̲̘̰͎̅̆ͮ̉ǹ̤͓g̫͖̝̼̜̦̤ͣ̂̽ͧ ̦̲͖͉͔͓̗̀ẉ̵̼̏e̫̓ͣͮ̀ ̷̬̦̞͈͍̹͋͊͛͐ͭĥ̪̺̓̑͗̔̽͒̀ȁ̯̙̫͉v̻͎͉̦̍ͯ͒ĕ͕̦͖̇ͣ͆ͯ̿͌ ̬̫̗̠̪̃̍̆̏͆ͯr̯͈͉̲͔͔͑̈́̇e̞̜̾̇m̓̐̊̚͢a̳̠̬͛̃ͩ̎́ì͎̤̳̃̽̒́ͫ̚͟n̪͉͙͖͖ͨ͠ͅe̟̱̤͚̓̓d̻̓̓͑ͫ̋̐ ͓͉̥̿̽ͣ̀̊i̪͆͠ñ͋̋ ̜͔̫̼ͮͨ̔̄ͭ͡t̼͖̰̑ͤ̈ͯͪ͊̑ḧ̛̹́͆e̵̻̖̼͚̒͗̑ͅͅ ͛̒͊ͬͩ͂͏͕͍͕͕̟s̝̰̟̠̺͔ͦ̍̃͌h̵̒͑̈ͦ̓a̾ͦ̑ͩͦ͒ͭ҉̳̲̩̭ḑ̮̹̟̀̒̒̄̿̚o̺̞ͯ̐̾w̖̼̬͕̫̥̳̅͊ͭ̋ͬ̓s̥̭͔̾ͅ
͙͈̞͙̞̜́R̵̤̬͈͓̈́ï̪͔͚̘̞ͭ̀ͦ̌ͣͫͅḏ͌̽̇̈́͐͑͝ị͙̖̹̬̯̒ͩ̚cuͬ̑̽̽͒̇ͯ̕l̤̟̺̗ͤe͓̩̣͓d̺͈̼̹̙̙͛́̉ ̖͇̦̯̩̘̪͐̑á̮͈͎̖ͥ̇ͭ͐ͥn̙ͬ͆͗̌̿̎ͧd͙̯͇̰ͭ͑͛ ̼̤͐̄̍̽̿͆͘m̟̱̹͓̣ͭ̓̾ͤ͆͆͘o̱̲̝͈͖̲̰͐ͬ͌̀͞c̨̹̭͚̱̺͈̤͋ͥ̔̉͛̋k̺͕̠̫͓ę̭̩̜̱͊d̟̙̼̖̺̫̺ͨ̀̑̎͌ͣ͛ ͓ͪͪ̋ͫ́ș̶i͛́̾҉̪͕͔̺͍̺ṃ̫̜ͬ̂̒̈ͧ͠ṗ̣̙͉̰̣̣ͨ͛͊̎̅l̜̲̼ͣy̸ͥͨ̅̇͑ ͖̝̗̦̞͈̅̊͆̈́̉̎f̨͕̤͖̪̀̆ͩ̋oͨ̉̃̃͏̯̖r͓͔͙̖̣̓ͧ͆͊͋͂ ̗̫̜͕̦̙͚̐̋͠ë̳͓̘̻̄ͬͣ͐̇̋x̬̙̭̪̹̳ͬ̿̈́͒í͊͊ͫ̽͞s͚̩̜̞̱̲̊̀̋͛ͧͪ̉t̆͑ͪ͏̯͎͍i̓̄͘ņ̥̜̭̺̙̪͗̂g̺ͫ̈
͑̔̓̽̓ͨ̈B͔̦̻̳̟ͫ͘u҉̙̥͔͉͔͔͙t̓̋̓ͪ҉̤͖͓͙͕̰ ̮͟t̛̹ͧ̓̔͌̚h̰͕͙̺̙̳̰͂ą̤̞̘͈̳̦̟̔̀̓̊t̰̤̭̋ͦ̆̃ ̃҉͙̭̖̖̮ͅb͗͑̽͏͔̯̰͓̯ͅa̳ͮ̾͛̍̏͟c̹̯̱̺̦͖̐͂͋ͮ͢k̝̫̥̫͍ͨ̋͋́̆́f̢́i̢̤̝̱̪͚̠̓ͯ̋r̆̽̊̎͋̍҉̱̮̱̟̥̠e̜͑̽͑̽d̖̼̪̽̋̒ͪͅ ̤̪̉ͯ̄͞o̮͔͔̩̞̓̄̓ͤ͊ň̎̂ͤ͊ͭͯ ̋̅y̼̒ͭ̆ͦͤ͐o̳ͤͣͣͨ͐u̙̩̘̭͙̓
͑ͫͩ͏̲̳̦͈͇͕Y͟ͅo͕͔ͩ̊̂ͬụ͉̦̗r̠ͭ ̈́͒̀ͯ͐s̞̦̥̖̐ḧ̟͕̩́ͥ̌͊̿͜a̢͓͓ͥͤ͌̇̓̍d̡̪̞͓̤̪͖̟o̧͎̘̗͔̜̒w͉̺̥̦ͦ͊͊̌̈́ͤ̽ș̯̼͉̍̓ ̻͉̘ͦg̨̭̻̗̩̟̥i͌̋̾҉̤v̝ͫ́e̛ͫ̂̋ͣ u̥̭̤̬̦̍̾̇s̩̖̞͒̍͋̏̒ͥ̆ͅ ̷̙͎͉̠̞̄p̰̩̝̊́ͅo̅ͬw͓͉̝̥̖͋̄ͨ̔́̾e̞͆̕ř̼͔̬͉̫̺̬̓
̭̦͑ͥ͆ͭͩͅw͔̹̗e̦͕̪ͩͫ̔̾̿̍ ̗ͦͦ̓ą͙͇̻̠̪̖ͬ̄͆͒ͩͣr̼̺̠͇̳͎̣ͨͧ̍ͬ͆e̽́̎̄̽̇҉͔̬ ̦̮̳̹̣͊͗c̹͍̳͇ͧ͆̿͘o͓̣͚̪͌͒͐ͪ̔̄ͭm͑́͌ͤͯ̄̈͘i̼͕͕̖̻̮̎̎͆n̩͍̱͖͖͍̿̔ͦ͊g̿̓̉ͤ̎̇
͏̥̣a͕̙ͪ̋n̴̠̺͕̦͙̿̌̽̍̈́̆d̢̯̪̣̄̽̇ͤͅ ̷̥͙͎̣̤̦̒ȳ̬͚̩̩͎̫ͦ̐̈́͋ͮ̈́o̴̾̓ͭͦͫu̞͙͇̱ ͈̳́̒̈́̆̏̄ͪ͞w͖̼̫̻̗̦̏ͥͥ̀̀ȉ̵̻̩̬̗̱̊l̤ͪͬ̍̋͊̇l̦̝͓̒ͧ ̳ͥ͆ͫ͒ͤr̺̣̙͔͈͙͔ͨe̾̒́ͭ́g̝̤̖͎͎̼ͬͪͨ̄̏͒̓͡r̪̥̔ȩ͉̘̗̤̪̱̃ͮ͗ͭ͋̚t͕̻̮͒
̥̝̳̔͊ͮ͊͋w͙̗̗̝ͤ͡hͩ̀̈́̚ầ̧̘̭̜̫͓͖͑̐͑ͥt̢̜̜͔̫̟̯̔ͧ ̷ỹ̥͌̾̅̑ò̖̘̭u͔͎ͬ'̿v͍̌̇̽ͨ̆͛̐e̞̕ ̳̲̟ͥ̂̊͑ͭ̍d̼̼̼̟͎̱̓̆ͭ̄̀ȍ̙͉͕͚̩̗̙͞n̶̮̱̥̰̫̤̦̎̅͛ͭe̤͇͍̤̺̯̋ͭ̎̓͛̌ ̖͇̳̠̰͎̄̈̐ͥ̒̓̚ț̖̯̿̈́͂̀o͙̫̲̹̯̞͢ ͍̼̣̦̖̦͗ͫ̄ů̆ͤ̿̓ͯ͏̱̜̰͕s̴̈́̇̽ͮͮ̏ͫ
̯͚̙̰̻͌͛͑ͬ͘ͅa͇̤̥̪̹ͧͫͫ͛͐̚ň̙̪̺̪̅̂͛̂͋́d͈͍͉̣̜ͤ͒̂̅̈̏ ̴̏͗̓̊̇t̟̤͕̳̦̻̠͢h̜̬̳͇͈͖̩̑͑͢è̖̱̲̮̝̦̐ ̢̺̘̰̼ͯ͛ͨ̆͊p̻̻̍̆̿͐e̟̯̳ͣ̀͌͂̇ͨ̊͘ͅȏp͂̎̅ͪͥ̀̚l̒̄̍̏e̺̥̊ͪͭ͋ͦ̃͡ ͔̿̀w̱̼̙̯̙̤͇͋̇̑̎́̚̚e̡̼ͅ ̱̙̩͉͎̪͓͆ͨ̔ċ̪̪͕̤͕͐̓̅ͪǎ̜͉ͭ̍ͣ̇̇͟r͉̲̭͌̽̋͆e͐҉̖ ̨̯͉̫̋͂̂ͅả͔͙̤̮̋̑b͓̲̦̻͔͉ͧͨͩ̾ͧͧ̏o̱̹̻͇̦ͬ̒͛ͯͨu̳̪͙͍̕t̻̮̯̪̉̋̍͆̑́̕
̛̯̪͈̖̭̹ͩ̿͗̌Y̩̭̱̮ͪͭ͐ͩͯ̚͝o̘͓ͯ̈͗ȕ̫̇r̋̆ ͧ̀͋̅s̪̫͒̂o̱͖̹̹͖̗͊ͨͯͦu̟̎͒̎͌̏ͮ͂l̵̙̃ͤ̄s̛̤̼̻̲̞̪ͤ̅ͪ ͓̓ͅͅw̄ͦi̧̟̣̺̝ͨͧ͊͆ͫͫḷ̗͈̞̲ͩ̈l͚̙͉̼̹̣̫̂͗ͩ͛ͩ͟ ͙̖͓͙ͯͨ̿b̹̻͚̙͎̫̤̿e̖̲͈̥͎̫̳ͩ͌̆̂͟ ͈̃̾̾̒ͅö͠u̝̬̥̍r̎̕s̍̃ͬ̊ͨ͐
̵̰̘͗ͯ̇́ͦ̊a͓̱̲̾̓͌͌͜n̔̋ͮͮͭͪ̓͠d̗͇̻̠̪͉̠ ͬͮ̄̿w̞̜̭͇̜̆͝į͎̜̹͕̗̠̲͒̔̋̊l̹͓̅̄̔̂l̜̽̎ͯ͢ͅ ͇̥̞̺̅ḽͥả͉͎̼͛̎̆̄ͥn̡͇̯g̠̰̟͈̣͍ͬ̾̌ͤ̉̀uͭ̔̊́̒͋͋́i̼̼̎̍̂͗̋̈͆s̬͇͇͕̠̈͗͋́h̢̗͕̄ ̲̜̽i҉̝͓͙̠͎̯n͘ ̴̮̈́͗̅êt̤̭͖͖͖̙͐̔̃ͨë̪͇̭̠́̿́̄̈́̒̚r̰̮̬͐͐̊̌͆ṇ̺̯͗ͨ͐ͧ͛ͬa̴̙͍̹̿̽̏̂̾ͧl̷͇̤̦̘̰ͨ̉ͅ ͖͎̬͇̟͔ͤͨ̂̂͟t̙͍̲̄ͮͭo̲̖̼͛̊̃ͧ́͐ͤͅr͚͉̰̭̝͠m͚̘̰̝̱̪͖ͣ̽͋e̸̯͉͎͉͔̞̳̔ṇ̳́t͕̊
̃̐͏̬̮̗͈̦͕̜S̨̩̃̆̾o̊̈́̉͑ͭ҉̼̼͉̤̟ ̝̠̞ͣ͊͟s̖͉̟̬̥͎̿̈͟ā̯̣̟̖̙ͨ̿ͦÿ̧ͯ͌̊ḙ̸͙̼̖̻͚̊̇͂ͅt̗͚̬ͣ̃̆̒ͦ͂͞hͬ̓͠,͎ ̟̩͈͍̰̟͠T͚̟̘̮͕ͯ͂́ͩh̵̜̼̞̞̲ͣ̓͛ĕ̹͉̘̞͉̙̻͝ ̸̼̦̘͍̱̥ͦͭ̂V͓͉̍o̝͆͒͌̿ͩ͑͟i̙̣͎̜ͣ̎̽ͬd̜̗̙̃ͣ
sorry i dont speak german

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Yeah... this confuddles me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ḫ̝̫̝̺̣̗̯̾̑̽̈́͊͒̊ͤͥ̌ͯ̎́̚͜͞ͅą̶̴̛͖̦̦͙͕̱͖̞̞̺̥̘̲̝̌͌͌̀͋ͪ͂ͪ́̅͑̅́ͥ͞s̸̴̵̢̱̣̗̩̖͖͆̌̓͒͑͡ ̄̾ͧ̓ͫ͑̃̔̓̓ͣ̃͋ͩͬ́͞͏͇̙̦̪̯̝̯̮̞͈ͅa̧͐̆ͩ͗̕͜͢҉͓͎͚̦̟̺̹̖̭ņ̵̷͊̄̇͒ͧ̿ͣ̑͏͓̜͙̪̭͕̱̗̫͇̠ÿ̶̸̷̭͈̮́́ͫ͑͜͢ơ͖̘͇̦̙̠̺̱̗̝̭̘̯̱̞̘̦̂̍̋ͯ̿͗͂̇ͫ̕͟n͍̙̖̮̣̦̯̗̠̝̙͚̩̓̌̄ͬ̂̐͑͋̈́ͥͣ͟͡e̵̗͚̯͔̼͇̼̹͚̍̈́̑ͥ͋ͥ̄̚̕͘͜͞ ̴̆̇̔ͥ͗̌̐̌ͫ̀ͤͮͬͫ̽̃͐҉͙̼̭̖̱͍̳̜̣̥̞̙̗͉͙r̴̶̡̛͔͓̹̩̩̗̘̱͈͛̓͆ͩ̈́͆ͬ͛̓̓̓͆̀ͅe̷̡̘̦̤͇̝̠̱̎͋̔̈̈ͩ̈́̈ͫa̾̀̒̎̓̍̎ͥͯͭ̊͡҉̛̙̝̲͇̰͈̠̱͔̜̠̝́̕l̺͚̖̬̤̣̣̪ͫ̃̎̀̈́ͬ̓̕͞ḽ̢͉̥̘̣͗ͧͨ͐̃͂ͨ̐̒̊ͭ͗ͩ̌̄̔̌̀͟y̺̯̭̣͔̩̭̽ͫ́̂̐̔̂̀̀̕ ̴͎̣̲̲̙̝̂̆͆͗̅ͮ̿́ͨ́̅͒͂̏̍̈́͢b̖̰̺̳ͨ͐̑̑ͥ̾͊́͌̈́͑̇̍̚̚̕͟͢͡ͅȩ̶̝̩̪̹̼ͭ̒ͪͣ̈ͭ̓ͥ̓̀͟͠e̺̯͍͚͉̥͎͚̝̯̙̖̱̪̯͌̈̾̾̋̅̃́̌̓̈ͦ̀͂ͩ͑͟͠ͅͅn̷̞͍̯̫̼̼̙̪͍̘̱̟͎͈̞̫̊͗̑̉̃̽̑̌͆ͣ̊ͭ̎́̚̕ ̴̨̧̗͎̠͇̯̭̼̻̮̞̫̗̖͖͈̲̌͆ͪ͆̾ͪ͗̎̿ͯͯ̃͒̓ͩͭ́͞͡f̢̠͕͖͇͉͙̺͇̺͐̅̾ͣ͆ͬ͛̀ą̡̒̉̃̅͛ͬͯ̀ͦ̇̀ͧͩ͑̌͛̋҉͏̷̱̠͉͔̜̹̭̩r̨͓͕̰͚̥̯̖͍̞̟̠͎̞͕ͮͥͣ͂̐͗̀ ̨̡̢͔̙̥̩̟͇̖̦̪͓̠̱̜̦̱̮͖͖͊͗ͩͤ̓ͤ̍ͤ̇ͮ̂̇̐͝ͅe̴̟̦̘͉̙̓̍̐ͫͥ͆̊̈ͧͥ̀ͣ̆̿̍̃̈́̇͆͞͞v̶̹̤͎̤̗̖͕̯̳̟ͫ̅̓ͥ͋ͥ̅͠ͅȩ̸̢̺͔̖̤̖̲̹̪̠͍̯̟̺̬̼͈̉́̉ͬ͐̅͝n̛͍̣͉ͨ̌̉̄͒ͯ̍̏̍͐̄̈͘͞͝ͅ ̨̼̭̞͔̣̼͕̹͙̥͎͔̼̙̪̼̱̥̹ͥ̔ͥͬ͊̑ͬ̅̔͂ͣͬ́̏͒ͬ̿̑́̕͟͠a̋̅͋̽ͦ̉́͢҉̨̡̘̬͉̗͎̰̦̳̪̣͕̦̹̺͔̘ͅs̭̲͕̯͇̘͙̪̰̾͋̌̂̌̿̈́ͨ̉ͫ͗̋̔̈́̿̊ͨ́̕͘͟͡ ̵̢̗̭̟̳̱͖̼̙̥̦̻̭̥̼̫̰̹̐ͨ͌ͥͥ̃d͎͇̣͓̺̗̼͓̖̞̹̹͍̤̮̒ͣ̐͂̈́̋́̀͢ė̛̙̤͇͚̫ͪ̉͊͒̉̈́̿ͮ̽͜͜c̸̛͓͇͔̭̭͓͚̤̝̫̯͚̏ͣ̒͗͆ͫͯ́̕̕i̧̫̣͈̞͈̱̺̗̫͓̰ͣ̑̄̈́̏̍ͭ̄̅͌͗ͩ̔͘͘͜͞ͅd̯̯̭͙͙̖̗̑̈ͥ̆͑ͨͥ̃̎͢e̷̴̛̥̫̹̥̜̝͚̱͓͕̗̦̱̗̘̹̙͆ͨͥ̔̒̽͋̇͐ͨ͊̕͘d̸̨͚̪͚͙͔̙̫͗͒̐̆ͬͥ́̀͠ ̳̪̖͕̥̦̹̣͙̬̪̫̻̗́ͯ̎́́͟t͎̗͙͓̳͖̹͍͎̣̼͆͒͊̆ͭ͑ͯͩ̈́ͫͩͩ͌̇̚̚͘͝o̵̬͓̻̫͓̪͎̣̼̳̱̦̫̣̦͒̎͐ͬ̎̒ͪ̓̆͗̊͌ͤ̚͟͢͞͞ͅ ̸̴̞̥͕̮͆̈́ͦͦ̀̓̃̌̉͛ͪ̉̐ṵ̶̧͓͍̗͉͙͖̗͕̫̘͖̞̱̰̻̰̫̈ͫ̉̊ͯ̅̎̑ͤ̂̆̔́s̸̠̳̥̖̦̞̰̮̹̒̆͑͒̓ͬe̡̮͚̤͙̜͙̯͖͎̬ͧͦ̋̄̽̾ͥ̈́ͯ͂̌͒̇ͤ̐͛̚̕ͅ ̡̪͚͓̰̘͉̜͔ͣ̈ͨ͌̐̓ͭ̉̐͐ͬ̑̀̚̕̕͢ͅe̸̙̣͖̪͙̤͉̥͍̤̼̤͚ͩͨ̇̌͐ͩͪ̄̂́̐̎ͮ͐͂̍̌͒͢v̬̯̪͖͉̯̺̠̟̟͚̫̝̱ͩ̀ͪ̓͗͟͡e̵̯̟̙̰̯͓̙̻̳͖̰̙̰͎ͯ̐̂̏ͯ̾ͩͪͪͮͫͬ̃̂͌̾ͮ̈̑͞n̻̫̲̻̟̼͓̝̮̳͇̿͊̃ͦͬͬ͊̄ͨ̑̈ͯͤͯ̆ͯ͝ ̵̬̖̹͉̮ͫͩ̂͂͞͡ͅg̨̗̞̲̭̺̲̯̅̾͑͂ͧ͛͗͝ͅo̍̆̄ͤ̂̃͂ͫ͏̸̴̛̘͖̠̞̲̣̝͚̱̞̱̣̀ ̦͓̲̭̠͖̝̥̻̗̣͇̘̐̌̇͐̐͜w̨ͪͬ͛͋̐̎̄ͩͭ̈̋̌̂̍̚͏͏̟̙̩̜͇̹̟͚̠͈̘̥̯̯̟̗̖̥́a̺̺̩̲͎̙͕̓ͣ͌̕͢n̸̨͖͍͚̮̳͎̻̣̥͖̙̰̫̯̓̆̽̀̀͢ͅt̴̨̛̰̹͖̪̘̲̬͎͓͈̗̼͎͔̝̦̃̌̋̓ͣ̅͢ͅ ̵̃̍̓̉ͤ̾͗̚҉̯̳̜͙̮̙̳t̵̏̿̓͌ͬͧͪ̑͌ͬ̍ͬ̾̌͑̅̿̚͘҉҉̪̦͇o͚̥̮͉͎͖͍͓͉̓́ͥͨ̐͘̕͝ ̥̮̻͎̭̲͓̫̫͇͍̟̱̤ͩ̂ͤͭ̄ͬ̔ͫ̆̈̆̋̌̀͠͞ͅd̸̴͕̝͍̥̪͈̩͕̜͕͓̫̠̠̘ͦ̓̽ͥ̎̃͗̓̇̔͗͒̆̓͘͘͞ȭ͚̠̯̭̹͈͈̩̣̘͎̖̞́͗̊̔ͩ̀̎͆̒͝͞ ̵̡̢̨͈͖̲̟̦̈́ͬ̓̊̃͑̽ͬ̅ͫ̈́͂̉͗̓̅ļ̡͚͕͎̼͉̫͔̬̺̞̦̙ͦ̉̔͋́o̗̜̫̜̺̦̙̜̭̩̼̙͎̙͙̍͗ͪͮ͋̌́́͢͜o̷̴̧̮̘̱͚̱̟͚̣ͧ͊̇͂̄ͭͤͤ͜k̶̴̩͔̠̟̠̫̺̯̼͖̰͍̼̭͇̣ͣ̊̄̀ͩ͐ͪ̒ͣ͂ͣ̈́͂ͥ͂ͅ ̨̢̺̬͚͎̟̘̲̙̳͊͋ͯ̕͝m̦̘͈̖͇̲̺̼͎̘̺̪̲̮̣̞̬ͪͤͨ͆̍̐̐̇ͧͧ̐̆ͩͥ̈́͝ͅo̲̯̼̅͗̿ͮͭͭ̂͗ͮ̃͑͑̀̏͆̕r̶̛̜͓͔̥̫ͧͦͭ̂̉ͦ̅̏̐̉̒̽͑͐̏ͨ̍͘̕e̢͚̞̝̮̥̦̫͇͙͎̲̮̺͍̲̲ͨ͗̓́͂̽̀̀ͅͅͅ ̢̲̳̤̳̪̪̳̬̠̳̪̙̞̲̔̅͗̃ͨ̆̋ͪ̄ͮ͑ͯ̓͊̄́ͬ̐͜ͅͅl̴̪̩͈͓̲͕̯̘̙̞͈̟̺͉̻̬̝͑͂ͥ͐͋͋ͦ̈͑͛ͨ͌̿̂ͤͪ͊̀ī̷̗̝̯̻͔̝̳̦͕ͪͪ̆̌̾͌̕͢͝͡k̨͖͇̮̱͕̹͖͕ͭ̈̓̊ͦͦ̔e̡̜̱̖̟̙̳̼̳̰͉̪̻̻̘̫ͯ͊̀̑ͤ͒ͦͩ̉̇͆ͩ͋̿͢?̷̠̤̗̻̥̝͓̥̰̘̥͖̮͉̺ͫ̓ͩͭͥͯ̿ͧ͗͊̒͝
̶̡͓͕͕̯̲̭̯̳̝̜̗̙̲̟͒̏̾̍ͫ́͟
̴̧̢̖̳̻̼̤̭͔̻̖̠̫̫́͆͌ͭ̄̀̀Y̫͎̲̩̝̮̻̜̫̠̠̪̐ͯ̾ͮͫ́̂̈́̿ͬͮͯ̿ͫ́̊͡͠ͅo̧̨̺̭̙̹͓̖̙̳̜͉̞̼͊ͬ͂ͮ͋́́̇̔͟ͅu̴͉͇͍̞̗̘̺͇̼̮͙ͨ̔̅̔͌̐ͨͧ̉̿̊ͮ͆̉̅̓̀̓̚͘͝'̴̧̨̮̩̲̫̥̞͉̰ͩͦ͆̏̏̑̆͡v̶̧̠̞͔̣̭̠̮̩̠̻̬̫̙͕͙̼̼̲͂̀ͨ̾̐ͭ̈͗ͯͮͯ̏̉̆̅͋̔͘͟͝ę̛̯̱̳̣̎͛̌̔̏̿̄ͦ̽ͨͧͤ͆ ̢̧̪̮̦̤͈̍͗ͩ͂̀̕g̨̧̾̎͐̃̾̇͒ͭͭ̀͒ͬ̆҉̜͕̞̞̞̖̺͓͉͔͝ͅo̧̝̲͓̫̘̩̠̖̬̼̻͉̙͖̜̻̦ͧ̽̎ͥͧ̎̔ͪ̚͢͡t̸̶̒ͯ̑̄̿̄̆͑̋̑͗̍̋̇̏̌ͦ̚͠҉̪̫̖̥͙̖͚̼̥ ̥̫̫̜̠̱̱̣ͮͦ̐͐̈ͪ̊͆ͤͫ̌ͯͬͩ̔ͧ̀́̚͝͞ţ̸̸̡̲͓̳̯̮̬͎̖̞͎̰̌ͦͫͮͫ̄̉͡ơ̷̝̱͇̠̟̝̥̖̤̩̠̩̖̟̋͆̊ͥ̏͝ ̵̨͇̗̗̖͚̬̪ͤ̔̒͐̐̉̓͝b̵̛̛͈͙̞̫̹͙ͤ̽͂̌ͪ͟ͅe̒̊͐̿͒ͩ̑ͫ͊̄̒͏͏͕̹̠̣̘̦͜ ̸̸͍̬͔̯͎̯̲͖͍͎͑̃ͨͩ̉͋̅ͤ͛́̕͘k̯̮̙̇͋ͣ̎ͤͣͧ͊̈̆̆͂̆̚̚̕̕ͅį̝̩͍̹͍̝̺͈̣̘ͣ̅̎̂̓ͩ̋̏̆́͢͠͠d͋͐͑ͨ͗͊͋̊ͮ̒̇͋̿ͭ͢҉̼͖̖̭̝͚̹̺̰̖͍̯d̶̳͕̩͐̿̈́̔̎̒̓̀̀͡i̡̲͚̝̪̥̥̬̘ͥ̋̌͋̊̈ͯ̊ͯͣͯ̋̌̾ͬ́̀͢nͦͭ̈́̀̋͐͑ͩ̌̂̉̀͏̭̗̹̯̺̥͇̻͇͟͜g̛̪̜̲̘͈͗̂͗̈́ͬͮ̏͛ͨ͆̈͋͂̑̉̈͆́͘͞ ̵̢̛͎͕̯͉̲̜͈͆̉̄̈͗̽ͪͪ̓̆ͯ͝m̨̗͖͈̎͑̏̓͂ͯ͊̄̋ͧ̆̀͜͡ͅȇ̴̢̜̰͚͈̘̘̤̫̬̰̪̺͓̎͋͗͛͗ͦͦ̔ͪ͛̚̚͢.̴̢͉̣̜̣͚̠̳̩͓͎̗̲̳͉̝͓̘̪̣̀̏̐ͧ̃͆̍ͪ̿̀ ̩̫̠̱̩͉̺̯͔͚̺̙̼̺ͥͦ̄̍ͩͥ̈́̒̐̒̓͑̎̽͌̑̍ͨ̀̀̚ͅI̵̲̤͍̣͍̦ͪ̿̈͛̆ͭ̒ͩ̌͂͡͞͠ͅ'̴̤̥͕͚̺͉̖̻͈̺ͤ̌̈ͫͮ̌̊͋ͭ̂̈́̀̐v̧̢̫͎̘̮͉̳̘̗̗̯̟̹̦̟̤̘̱̦̰̑ͬͧͮ̎͂̊ͩ̾̒̋̀͟͝͞e̸͉̼̫͆ͥͨ͘ͅ ̢͉̞͇̤̩͙̻̠̝̲̩͎ͪ̒͛̉̐̅ͤͧ̾͛̔͝b̒̊̓ͬ̌͘͜͠͠͏̬̠͙̮̼͍̝̰̱̭̳̲̻͇͖͖͉͓̝e̷̷͎̣̮̼̥̰̣̱̥̱͖͈͙̥͇͔͇̓̃͌̅̋ͦ̈̇̅ͤ͊̓͌͒̚ͅͅěͫͤ̑ͨͭͮ̓̓̊͑͋̐ͯͧ͂̇̚͢͏̵̩̫̞̖͙͍͇̕n̾̔̒̾̓ͩ̋͌́͗͌ͪ̓̎͋͛҉̨̝̻̪͙̤̺̰̗̱͘ͅ ̷̨̢̖̰̹̼͔̤͊̽̈͐̽̃͋̊̍̀̀͝f̸̶̧̼̟͕͍͚͕̗͓̩̳̙̳̦̳ͭ̔̇̎ͬͦͣͥ͂͒ͥͮ̎͋ͪͯͧ̈́͘͜ͅu̷ͩͩ͑ͮͧ̆ͨ̊̅̍͐̿͗ͦ͏̴͚̻̪͖̦̝̭̠̘̩̱̣̻̺͍̳͡r̢̧̞̲̦̬̫̐̃̃͋̊̿́̊̓͌̊ͩͯ̾̀ţ̨̲̘̩̖̮͍͔̳͎̼̗ͮ͆ͯͬ̾͒ͮ̏ͭ̐̏́ͫ̎ͨ̐̈́́h̗̟̮̱͔̙̦̰̳̟͖͉̺̤̻̆ͬ͆̏ͨ͟͠ͅȩ̟̞̯̞̮͌̊̾ͨ̏ͬ̍̒̾ͮ͛ͥ̃͋͛̕͜͠r̴̨̰̣̬̹͚̋ͣ͒̄ͅ ̨̢̗͈͕̰̟̠̮̳͙̰ͬͫ͆͛͊̓͆͌̈́̓̍̉ͧ͛͟ęͨͣ͐̓̔̎ͦ̇͆̽̊͌͡͠҉̪̼̝̹̻͎̜̜̙̳̥̗̻͙̫̻̰v̡̧͈̼̙̥̥̮̂̏͂ͬ̏ͭ͋ͦ͆̎͡ͅe͊̓ͮ̓ͩ̅ͩ̎̃̉̈́̾ͨ̚͏̵̼̟̬͇̟̞̭̻̙n̍̊̈̋̽ͧͩ̑ͦͯ͂ͯ̿͘͢͡͏͉̙̰̲̭͖̫͡ ̳̳̹̘̪̭̘̫̮̩̭̫̟͆ͬͯͯͭ͡͡m̧̍͌ͧͥ̿̍̑́͏̢͖̱̤̪̦͙͉̮̼̠̰̳̱̜͔͚̘̪͝o̴̸̡̩͖̪̠̤̗̣̥̩̬̮̭ͪͯ̓̒ͤ̃r̵̵̳̞̗̜͖̫̫̠̼̩̤͖̰̲̪̤ͫͧ͂ͯ̂̅̊̄̐͌͢ͅe̶̢̧̤͙̳̥̎̃̑̽ͫ̋ͥ̇̀͜ ̷̭̼̝͉͓̣͔͉ͮ̂̏͗͛̍ͮ̅͋́͜͝d̛̯̖̩̗̞̬͉͈̣̩͈̮̺ͦͦ͊ͦ͌ͩ͡ë͓̝̝̻̺͓̤̯͍͇̺̰̻̭̭̪̇͛̓̕͟͞c̢̹͎̜̣̦̱̱͙̝̠͈̼̗ͮͪͬ̏̀͟͝͝i̊̇̒̈̑ͦ͒ͪ̒̍ͬ̚͏̴͠҉̨̗̬̫͙̞̳̯͖͈̜̝̼̥̰ͅd̵̯͈͔͔̺̫̭͚̭̜͎̞͎̭̗͚̗̓ͨ͒̔ͧ͗͗ͣ̈́̌̔ͧ̽͂̀͜͝e̴ͮͨ̅̆ͪ͊ͬ̉ͫ̄͂̍̋̉̾ͯ̅҉̵̯̺͔̪͕̭̦͔̬̪̻͉̱͖̤̬̲̗͢͡ͅď̛̼̮̤͖͔̺͔̫̠̫͈̜̟ͬ͒̋ͩ̄ͭ̌̉͝ ̷̸̷͓͔̦̤̙͓̦̝̫͖̭͍̥̫̫̖͍ͬ̈̏̋̅̀̾ͨ̎ͅt̹̙̩̥̱͓ͦ͐̒̍̅̀͘͡o̵̶̶̮̫̺̥͓̤̺̳̮̹̜̥̱̠̞̣̎ͦͦ̒͒̔ͦ̾͒̿ͤͨͦ̄ ̶̧͎̼͙̝͇̜̺ͨ̿̄ͫ̿̎̽̀ͭ̓̿ͤͩ̈ͬ̆̈ͅȗ̖̗̜̲͎͍̣̭̤̝̬̟̫̫̺͉͈̩͗͆̒̄̈́ͪ̾̇̒̽́͜s̷̡͋ͯͯͥͨ́̏҉̶̧̪̙̟̘̥͍̗̰̘̬͚͚̖ͅě̠̫̠̳̪̪͈̙̩̲̥̹̻̰͗ͨͦͤ́̚ ̷̧͙̦̰̄͒̒̈̓͌̄̑̾̅ͨ̈͟ȩ̛̘̰͕̮̱̮̱͍͖ͧ͗ͪͣ̽̓́͒́̀v̸̷̼͉̥̙̗͍͉͈̱̼̒ͩ͐͑ͪ̆̓̌̒ͩ̔̈́ͩ̿̄̏̑́̚͟͢ͅę̷̵̱̣̱͍̮̼̻̽͒̎ͤ̂ͦ̉̔̑ͣͮͩͣ̉͐ͧ̔̔́͟ͅn̶̬̖ͣ̍̋̂̂̍̓͗̍͑͋͆̊ͯ̇͠͡͠ͅͅ ̶̵̥̱̖̗̹̲̘̭̲̝̤̼̳͙̺̘̔̏̏̇͂ͯ̐ͩ̒̽ͪ̈́̚͢͞g̷̙̣̣̭̝̦̈̋̄̎͊̇ͯ̀̀o̡̝̙̞̪̠̹̥̭̫̹̪̻̞̔̈́͛͛̾̿́ͣ̕ͅ ̶̜̪̥̱̭̰̰̣̜͇́͋̎͆̂̑̋͒͡n̡̪͎̻͚̞̯̳͓̳͎̥͍̞̦̊͂̊͂͌̀̿̒̽ͪ͊̈̽ͬ͒͑́ę̱̼̱̯̺̤̙̲̒̅͋ͦͪe͆͌̔̄ͩͫ̓͊ͦ̒̋ͩ̀ͦ̈́̀͜͞҉̯̪͓̳̜͈̝̩̲d̵͕͙̖̯̻̲̟̤̯̭̼ͣ̏̆̃͗ͮ͘ ̶̠̯͔͔͍͈͕̱̻͇̮̣͕̬͎ͦͧ̅̄̓̍̓̉̉̊͑̄ͥ̊̃̚̕t̵̡̲̳̙͚͓̦̣̗̰̭̲̻̤̮ͩ͂̉̈́͊͐ͨ̋̓̂̇ͥ̎͌͋͌͘͡ͅoͫ̓͑͒ͣͦ́̍̓̉҉̶̘̞̪̣͍̰̖̙͡ ̥̖̰̺̹̝͓͙̽ͤ͊̈́̽͛ͭ̉̿̎́͜d̴̪̗͍͕͙̪̗͇̳̤͇̫̹̳̹̭̠͒̓͂̆̈́̽̆̓ọ͙͎̦̹̳͋̓̃͛ͩ̿ͫ̉ͤ͌̏́̀͘ ̧̀ͧ̆͌̏̑̌͏̶̥̫̙̯͓l̋ͥ̽̓ͣ̇ͮ̽҉҉̸̢̭̗͖͔ͅo̵̢̰̟̰̬̰͆͑͑ͭ̒͝ơ̡̧̯͈̣̦͕͕̘ͯͪͥ̚k̸̩̞̥̖̣̜̬̘̼̱̹͌͌̾̾͗̊̉͊̕͟͠ ̵̵͔͈͕̖͇̽̆͌͋̓͘͟ͅm̖͍̟̫̪͇̥͔̯̤͙̅ͪ̐̀̊̏ͮ͋ͪ͘o͂ͦͤ͊͊ͨ̽ͥ͑ͪ҉͏̷̢̭͙̟͇͍̮̼̪̦͍̗̪̳̣̘͓̠r̢̫̝̫͈̮̠̦̲̺̬̰̘̘̮̹ͣ̏͗ͯ̉̋̿͆̓͂ͩ̒͋͘͘͝e̗͕̲̜̭͙̱̺̖̹̻͈͋̇̓̆̓͊̀̑̒͛̑̈̇ͤͯͮ͝ͅ ̸̧̮̹̬̺̯̹̞̱̾ͫ̌̀͡ą͒̌͆̉͋͑̒ͮ̏̓ͣͤ̏̽҉̸͔͚̪̦̤̠̬̱͇̤̩͇̳͇̳͠ş̱̫͕ͧ̄ͥ̍͂̒͆ͦͣ̃̅̈̾ͯ̃̀͠ͅ ̍ͣ̑̊́̔̓ͦ͂ͧͨ͌̓ͣ̑͏̵̴̨̛͓̠̟̙̝̪̠a̶̵̛̭͉͈͎̤̙̟̦̲͖͚̟̥̯̟͓̳̘͈͆ͮͧ͒͛ͧ͛ͪͤͣ͌́͟nͯ̌ͨ͐͆̓͏̵҉̟̙͇̟̰̹̥̻̖͔͞y̵̷̥̜̹͔͖͇̞̦̤̥̳̟̯̼̜ͯ̇ͣ̓̋ͣ̓̋̋̋̈́̀̋̋͆̎ͫ̕o̷̴̓ͥͨ̆̐҉̥̤̣̺͔n̵̞̖̤̹͚̬̼̭̣̮̯͉̰̞̩̹ͮͣ̾̔͗ͨ̃͆̅͊̅ͦͮ͝ę̥̦͍̜̮̹̗̠̤̋̈́̌̒̇̽̓̍ͣ̉̓̐̀̂́͟͠͞ ̶̮̘͕̣̽ͦ̃̓̍̑̐̓̎̎̀ͯ̈́̑̀͡ͅc̡̹͙̟͇̝͎̙̒͊ͦ̇͐̆ͧ͋̑̀̒̾ͯ̊͋ͪ̀͜aͣͮ̎͋ͮ͂̓̿̒͑̐ͫ̓̊̕͠҉̸̲̙̻ͅṇ̷̴̨̣̥̩͈͖̳̘͖̘͚͍̜͔̞͛ͮ̂͒̆͊̂́̊̈́̓ͅͅ.̵̴̬̬̲̖͇ͬ͑̉̽ͧͨ̅̎̽͟ͅ ͑̇ͯ͒̈̔̈ͣͭ̒̿́̕͜͝҉̻͕͍̥̦̙͎̺̫͙̼̟̜̯̭Ċ̸̸̵̲̮̹͈͚̗̼͙͈͍̾͌̃ͦ̄ͭͪ̽͊ͣ́̌̔͟͜ͅa̡̿̓ͩͯͨ̓ͮͦͦ̓̈́̓̐̒̀͏̧̧̜̰̞̜͉͚͖̞͖͓̗̪̹̥͕̠n̨̥̭̟͖͙̍̀̽͋̚͜͝͡͠ͅ ̧̛͚̝͔̝̙̖̯̬̞͙͖͇͕̯͍̳̥ͣ̐̍ͮ̑ͧͯ͛ͥ͢ͅỷ̷̷̸̡͎̬̰̫̾ͬ̾̃̅̒̀ͫ̑ͬ͠ȍ̴̸̝̯̫͈̪̞͍͖̂̍̈́͗ͩ̆̉̿u̢̧͎̝͖̤̯̘̭͎̠̠̻͍͙͕͆̒̽̈́͠͠ ̵̶̡͙̝͉͕̝̩͈̲͗̈́͗̿ͤ͂̓͊ͪ̅̊ͧ͂ͬ̒ͪ̌̾̕͞ṟ̴̨̠̮̪͖̥̭̝̝̳̓̓ͧ͂e̓̅͐̅ͫ̌̐̿͂̄ͦ̔̄̅̑ͥͥ̚͟҉̹̲̮̙̱̝̭͕͉͝ͅͅa̸̧̧̪̭̬͖̯͔͔͇͚̗͇̦̟͎̬͙͛̍̅̅̊͑̽̿̈́̍ͬͭ̄ͩ̑ͤ͜ḷ̶̱̞̯̭̬̭͚̘̳͉̆̀ͦ̀̾͂̿̃͑͐̐͑́͛ͭ̕͠ͅl̨̹̱̳̮̺̫̰̹͕̎͆́ͨ̌̒́̀͘͞ͅy̓̄͒̅̈́̋̐̄̑̃ͫ̑̿̏ͩͭ̚̕͏̪̘͎̣̘͇͓̼͉͕̣̱̳̥̤̘͎̙ ̙͕̫̱̙̮̹͉͚͙̯̪̖̟͔̪ͭ̎̌́ͦͩ̄̌̆͌͑̃͡ͅb̅ͪ̉̇ͪ̅͒͏̴̗͇̥̮̰̼̤̝̠̤̮̕͞eͧͫ̓͌͘͏̦̳̤̖̹͎̥͓͕̫̲̙͈͖̣̳͓ ̵̸̖̻͕̖̖͎̰̼̦̦̝̜̲̫̖̥̦̖̥ͬͤ̒ͭ͊̎͂́ͮ̈́ͧ̆͑̅̑ͮ̕fͮ͋̿̈ͩ͋ͪͣ̋́͏̞̗͔̯̀͡a̧̰̮̩͎͇̱̰̲ͬ̏͒̀̍ͫ́͘͠͠rͭͧͮͩ͐ͬ̈́͐̀҉̫̫̯̹̭̟̼̙͖̠̼̟̟̖̮̹ ̛ͬ̊ͪ͐̑ͫ̅ͤ͑̃̈́̚͘͏̡̣͇̠̰̫̟̜̯̯̮̳̹͕͖͚̝͝e̸̢̩̠̬̟̹̪̟͉͖͎̹̫͇̣̻͓͖ͤ͂͋̾̒͒ͨͪͨ̀̆ͩͮ̔͋ͦ͋̀͋̀́͞ͅv̨̘̲̦̮̈ͭͪͭ̅́̐̄ͭͩ͊͛̎ͫ̽̑̋ͧ̾͜ę̣̠̻̜̰͈̻̘̗̩͙͕̮̗͉̖̋̉ͦ̏̎̍͆ͩ͒̋͂̀̏̂ͩ̈n̶̓ͣ̍̋̓ͨͫͮ͆ͮ̃ͮ̏ͭͯ͒͏͏̯̫̺̰̖̱̜͍̟̮̪̰̲͎̬̣̥̪͞ ̢̝̥̞͉̩͙̫̳̟͍̠͔͉̺͍ͪ̈̑̍ͯ̚͡͞͡͝ͅa͓̝̺̻͇̞̻͚͓̖͌͋̆̒͒̽͆ͮ͒͋ͧ̃͋̊ͬͮ̏͘͘s̏̉̄̍ͥͤͨ̿ͨ͋͋ͫͩ̎̑́͏͏̦̥͙̥̖̱̥̠͔͖̣̺̜͔͕͈̼͞ ̢̽̽ͤ̽͐̇̉͞҉͍͍̺͖̼͔̪̲̝̤̣̼͍̞̳͍͕͈ͅḑ̶͖̙̥̹͍̣͚͕͓̩͕̫͚ͫ̔ͬ̍͜͝ẽ̢̛̪̞͎̪̦͍͔̝̜͎͎̼̼̇̌ͨ͛̋̋ͦ̂̌̎͗ͯ̈́͊̀̚͜͟c͇̰̼̱̜͍̳̣̊ͫ̃̂̾̐͂ͥ͆̋̑ͭ̾̓͛̾̓̕͟i̶̼̠̰̥͈̩͎̰̦̠̹̱̣ͭ̄ͪ͑͑̈ͩ̑̿ͮ̕͠d̨̻͇̯̪̝̳̦̖̗̤̺͉̥́͐ͦ̊̈́̿̍͗́e̸̎ͯ̑͋̓ͮ̃͏̺̳̺̘̥͇̥͕͈͕͉d̛͈͎͍̞̯͉̲̪̙̳̳͍͈̩͈͚̪́̉̌̄͑͂͑ͤͥͯͨ̋ͮ̓̚͢ ̧̉̓ͩͯ͊͌ͦͥ͒ͭ̄͛͆ͯ͊̕͞͏̣̭͍͕̠̦̜ḩ̷͇̮̦̘̼̩̦͉̱͓͚̙̤͚̅͗̋ͭ͋ͮ͘͢a̵̪͚͈̲͒̈́̏͡l̛͈̘̤̖̠͚͍͉̣̃̽͌̀̚͢f̵̨̹͓͇̲͈̘̅͛̉ͮ̀ͫͯ̌̒͌͐̍̾͒̐ͥ͌͊͊ ̂̿͒͒ͯ͌̏͑̀̉̑̂͌̊͛͂͋́̕͠҉̯͓̭̗̹̙̲̭͔̼̣̬͚̺͔͇͕̣a̶̖͙̖̭̮͕͕̻̱̥̰͕̓̍̃͑̎̑̈͘̕͞s̥̻̪̣͉̻̱̣̪̜̳͉̺͈̖̳̎̅̒͌̈͂̑͟͝ͅ ̡̧̱̞̘̫͔̰̳̯̘̼̬̟̥̠͓̳͙͚̆͊̄ͬͯ̈͋ͥͥ̑̇͜͠ͅm̢̛̼͔̪̠̗͖̼̍̆̔͆́͞ư̶̙̭̬͖̳̖̯̥̪̜̦̭̞̣̯̥̮͈ͫ̌̉ͧ͂̿̃̌ͧ͆͜c̸͎̰̫̭̜̺̘̹̤̪͓̝̖̾ͮͭ͑͊ͦ̇͆͜ͅhͥͣ͛́ͭ͆҉̵̛͉̘̬̩̠̩͖̘̥ ̧̢̮̙̟̗̥̳̣̖̩͖̬̺̰͎̎̔̈́̃̿ͪ̂̀͘t̳͇͈͎͓̬͕͚̥͕͙̠̹̲͇̓̋̾͗̂̊̔̆ͩ͂ͥͫͩ̾̅́̂̀͞ͅơ̻̗͖̻̱̖͈͇͙̳̓̿̉ͭ̑̋ͣͤͨͣ̈̊̍͌ͩ̓͑̀ ̶̛̮̺̟͈̱̖͕̮̩̙͉̯̣͙́͌̏ͨ̊̔͊̿́ͭ̇̍͘̕u̦͕̦̫͕̲̻̤͎̜̻̦̼̬͇̫̞̎ͨ̀ͯ͆̋ͧ͗̈́̔ͪ͐͋̄͗ͫ́͞s̵̱̜̖̘͈͈̜̾̄͐ͩ̿̂͌ͧͣ̿̀ͩͫ͆̌̆̏͜͡ȅ̞̣̦͉͚̤̜̮͔̭̝ͤͬ̔̅͐́ͥ̓̋̃̚͜͟͡ͅ ̴͇̹̩̦̼͉͚̺̥̺̠̖͚̩̮͈̏̈́ͩͫ̋͊̋͆́͜g̨͔̖͕͖̲̱̻͎̘͍̘͓̺̣͈̗̹ͨ̂̂̑̃̉ͬ̌ͫ̾͑͌͡͡ͅͅŏ̙̬̟̞͇͊ͣ͒̓̀̀͠͝ ̒̒̌͆͐́ͧͭ̒̃͌͗̀̊̽ͭͭ̚҉̫̟̠͓̹͙̻̱̤̭̭̳̹̼̜̦̙͚̥͜͞w̴̧̻͔͈̜̩̞͙̳̦̘̦͖͍̦͔̑͐̓ͬ̈́̉̉̇̓͞͡͝ͅi̶̘̻̖͓̖͉͙̜̟͆ͥ͂̍͘͡ͅsͮ̃̇ͧͭͩͩ͊́̚͘͜͏̙͔̠̙̰͕̦̞̝͙̭̱ḧ͚̳̬̭͖͕̹̬͉̘͊̽̈ͪ̓͆ͩ̋͆͟͝ ̧̛͉̱͍̦̝̦̹͔ͦ̇̽ͥͤ͐̉͒ͪ̀͂̉̀̚͜f̵̢̭̙͉̪̜̫̦̔̈̈̊̑̍ͩ̓ͬͧͯ́͛̿ͨ́̀́̚o̵̢ͯ̿̔ͥ̅͏҉̲͍̝̪̭̬̹̻̙̪̱̰̱ͅŕ̂ͬ̎̅̌̔̾́͟҉̬̼̺̪̝̩̱͉̘̰̮̦͢ ̦̪̙̝̩̫̞͓̫̲͉͖̗ͩ̃͌ͭ̃̍ͨ͢͝͞ͅͅţ̛̹̪͎͎͔͙͖͉̬̘̞͍̜͉̫̪̞̩̼̽̀ͫͭ̒̈ͯ̓̍̽́̕͠h̡̨̢̖͙̰̬̤̝̟͈̜̪̎̔̍ͮͦ͢͟ą̶̶͓̣̳̲̩̟̫͈͙̦͂́ͦ͊̏̎̊̇̽̀͢t̢͎͕̞̝̟͎͎͖̹̲̳̱ͣͥ̌͌̈ͯ͒ͭ̉̅̕͝?͐̒̄̾͛ͤ͏̩̰̱̯͖͖͞͞͠ͅͅ ̷̧̛̲̗̘̦͇̲̹͍̃̓͌ͣ̐ͩ̆̿̌ͮ̃̊ͬ̓͒̐̕͢M̷̨ͧ͂ͭ̂ͧ̒ͫ̇͛̿ͪ̓͆̄̓̇ͤ͡͠͏̥͇̫̞̞̖̦̝̖͎̻̼̺̬̯ỳ̸̨͇͍̪͓̩̖͎͉̤ͪͯ̍͆̈́̊̈ͬ̈ͤ͒͂͋ ̨̏̄́͌͆̃ͫͮ̓҉̢̙̫̩͙͈̳̻̦͉̳̤͔́́g̷ͪͮ͆͛̑̒́҉̷͈̞͕̘͉͘u͎̠͔̰͉̬̳̦͉͙̬̓ͭ͛͛̓̂̆̓ͫ͊̀͜ȩ̧̥̼̘̣̠̙̖͍̯̮̟̦̻ͤͣͥ͐͋͂̃ͤ͂̀̆ͧ̐̿́̓̈́̚͟͢s̢̲̻̭͍̻̣̳̘͓̱̮͖̪̖ͤ̒͆ͧͤ͊̒̓͛̑̐́s̸̨̹̙̝̘̦̓̾̿ͯ͋͛̅͘ ̴̵̨̨̡̠̝͔̙̖̯͍̝̿ͯ̇ͧ̿̍̎ͣͦ̒̿̆̚i̸̞̥̬̬̘̖̖̝̠͉͔͕̭̬̠̲͔̯ͨͥ͂̔ͭͮ̏ͧ̀͜ş̸͖̩̖̘̹̱̼̮̰̘̏͆̇ͭ̌ͬ̽̑̾ͯͩ̌ͥ̅̌͜͠ ̛ͤ͑̅̉̅̾̽̾̍̌͏̙̺̞̟̤̞̲͓ť̵͒̂ͦ̀͝҉̘̯̼͎̲̰̪̤͙̟̻̰̫̲͎̺̠h̢̠͙̗͓̖̝̱͔͔̲̠̖̬ͨ̆̍͗ͣ̀ͭ͠ͅa͉̦̫̠̳̝̱̺̜͉͓͕̖̮̟̓ͪ͗͂͛̅̅̀ͩͫ̾͂̅͟͝͡ͅt̴̷̡͕̰͕̱̣͔̤̱͕̭̬̻͋̐̀ͨͪͧͫ̾̏̀́ ̵̞̘̫̭̯̘̝͍͕͔̌̈́ͤͥ͋ͭͨ͐͋͒͒̕w̨̡̱̪̻̞̤̜̐ͭ͊̂̐ͪ͛ͤͩͩͯͥ̚͡͞ͅḥ̰͙̟̻̩̹̯̟̬̱͓̥̈́ͨ̽ͤͭͨ̆̓̾͒̕͝ͅeͦͣ̈́̄̍ͫ͐̉͌̄̔͐̓ͨ͒̌͞҉̵̧̜͇̜͔̣̖̱̼͎̩n̡̝̠̳̦̋̐ͫ̋͒̈́́͊ͮͤͫͯ͗͘͟͡ ̶̷͇̘̭͖͎̦̤͛͛̅̑̽͒ͦ̆ͨͣ̓͞o̵̢̧͙͍̝͇̰̮̣̞̝͈̠̪̞͈̩̿͐ͦͤ͋̚n̳͚̬̞̝̮̯̦̯̲͓̯̎́̊ͥ̊̓͝ͅê̵̛̫͚̙̮̤̜̠͎̼̫͎̝̳̙͚ͤ̓͛ͦ̅̌̊͛ͭ̀̾́ͤͤ̐̿ ̸͊ͮ̽̾͋ͦͦ̃̉̋͝͏͈̹͔͇̞̺̹̣͚̹̻r̴̷̢͊̇̓̂ͫ̃ͦͨ͂͗ͬ̄̊ͧͯ̆̽ͥ̏͏͖̖̠͕͔̠̮̫̲̗͎͓̪̥̰͇ͅe̵̷̮̟̝͎̝͍̬͔̖̫̪̝͉̙͂̇̎͊̕͢ͅå̧͋ͬ̀ͯ̽̿̓ͪ̈͆̓҉͚̮̗͎̖͉̘̦̪ḻ̼̞͚̭̝̖̺͉̭̹̥̰̳̓ͬ̐ͮ̉ͧ̽͗ͬ̅͒͟͢͞͝l̵̨̈̓̿̽̌͂̈́́ͩͥͦ͒ͭͩ̍̌̚͟҉̵̹̟͓̠̹̪̰̘̙̩͙y̡̛̛̖̥̠͚͕̳̹̳̼̤̽ͮͫ̃͒͋̍̈́́ͫͦ͋̆̉̚͡ ̫̹̥̤̰ͫͮ̅̃̿̎ͣ̈́ͣ͑̔̏ͨ̐̂ͣͭ͂͞͡b̢̖̲͈̟͍͔̤͎̖̱͎͕͙̪̪̭̞̫͈̌̇̏͗̈́̓̽ͮͣͫ́͌ͥ̈̂̈́͛͜e̷̢̨̛̙̤͉̺̼̦̩̮̭͓̫̠͌ͪ̈̿̓̈́̽ͥ͡ͅę̛̰̝̜̣̹̞̼͇̗̜̰͙͂ͪͥ͆͐̋͋̌͗̂̚n̶̩̫̙͛̐͊͌ͭͨ́̌ͧ̿͑̀͢͡ ͊̅̐͗ͥ̓̚҉͚͈̮̤̳̮̮͈̜̕͟ͅf̸̡̼͖͔̞͔͇̥̯̬̻̠̝̙̥̟̑̒̽ͮͨ̆ͮ͌ͭͤ̅̓͟a̷̷̺͔̥̯̖͚͓̗ͫ̓̀̏͛̑̽̒ͩͧ̚͝͞r̶̶̡̢̮̹̰̭̱̳̝͚̥̱͚͍̫̟͇̉̽̌͒̊̊͘ͅ ̢͇̬̝̼͖͉̪̜̤̿̏͆̾̓ͬ͘͟e̢͌̄ͧ̋̎̊́͊͛̈́̍̈̒͋҉̯̲̪̜͔̭̩̣̯̱̤v̴̴̢̬̣̝̫͓̲̰̼͍̺̩͓̽͑̌ͤ̌̑̐͗̾̍ͥ̍̊̒ͯ͋͗͛̕ͅẹ̵̷̭͎͔̭͔̰͕̠̳̓͒ͩ͊̃ͫ̽̔̿̓͋ͨ̾͊n͈͎̠̻̲̩̘͇̘͔͍͙͈̻̦̭͓͌͑ͩ̑̒̔́͘͜ ̴̶̧̨̧̘̻̖̼̼̙̘͍̤̮̙̣̳̺͓̣̩̖̱̈ͨ͐ͪ̄͐ͫ́̓̉̚a͉͈͇͎͕̘͙͍̤̺̥̮͕̙̟̝̞͙͐̀̓ͭ̇ͮ̑̐ͨ̔͌̔̚͡ͅs̷̛̞͎̬͈̳͈̹͂ͪ͂͂ͯ͋̽̂͋̈ͮͦ̔ͨ͊̃̍̊̃͜ ̗̬͇̻̳̥̰͕͔̅̆̆͒̀̀́͞ḑ͎̠͈̯̻͇͕̟̗͖̫̯͍͕̯̱̱̳̇̈́̈̌̓̾̾́͟͝e̋̑͋̀͑̎̑ͦͧ̂͊̾͑ͣ̆̌ͪ͗͢͟҉̟̙̩̙͈͈͉͕̟̻̙͉̦͈̜͠ç̏ͥͯͦ̄̊̊̄ͧ̈́̅̃̈́ͤͭ̽͂̏ͮ͏̡͜͏̰͙͚̱͓̮͔̞̹͓̩͙̝̠̺ỉ̧ͨ̆͆͊͒ͪ́͊̑ͩ̌͗̓ͥ̂̚͏̩̞̜̯̣̺̻̖̼̹͖̬͈̼͚̪̻ḍ̡̱̠̙͕̺̥̝͇̦̋̽̒͒͛ͧ̃̆̍̏̅͌̀͘͘͡ͅẻ̢̛̳̖̹̻̣̝̝̪̥͙̫̩̹̯͈͎̠̭̈́̏̒͗ͭͯ͆̆̑ͫ̒̅̆ͭ̚͢d̴̡̮̯̫̰̮͇̘̫̙͋ͫ̽ͬ̆ͯ̑̇ͦͭ̌̃̌͗͆͛̋̚ ̺̠̘̹̬͙̙̟̰̼͍̯̦ͫͭ͗̈́ͭ̓̀̂̓́̀͘͠o͛͑͂ͨ̅ͪ̈́̔ͦ̀̀ͩ̍͌̉̐ͪͨͬ͝͏̨̰̹̩̟̗̩̼̮̯̻͎ͅn̬̺̫̱͓̬̠͋̆͋͗ͪ͒̋̐́̔ͦ̔̓́͠ĉ̡̖̼̯̦̙͕̖̊ͬͬ̀ͯ̈́̎͐͂͂̈́̅͋͢͠e̷͚̥̮͙͉̮͓̖͔̘̻̟̻̲̼̦̱ͦͫ̅ͮ̒̊̈́͞ ̵̎̌̓͗͌ͮͦ̏̋̀́̈̎̇̋͂͗̀̚҉̨̥̝͓̮̭͈͎̠̰̗͕͖̥̬̟̭̼ͅt̶̷̬͇̲̙̦̣̹͉̣͈̻̥̬̭̫̜̼ͤ̌̐ͭ̐͋͂̓̊̋͐ͦ́͡oͨ̿̏̈́̈́̏͆͒͂̀̔͛̄̃͏̧̣̩̘͚̤̜̦̕͢ ̵̵̦͍̪͓̹͍͎̙͓̝̓͂̈́ͯ̇̇̓̌̇̈́́̚ŭ͒̋̑̒͗̾͑ͮ̽͆̈́̅͞͝҉̜̺̯͙͕̼͡ͅs̡̫͕͇̟̣̻͚̙̜ͭͬ͊̈́̋̄͌͒̒̌ͤ͑͗̍̕͟͡͝ͅe̴̷͔̖͖̫͇̳͉̫͖͍͑͛ͨ̉͌ͭ̂̒̏̿̋ͧ̈͢͢͡ͅ ̵̡̘͍̱̯̙̩͕̫̯͍̘̤̜̟̌̿̿͐̈ͤ͑͒̏́͝e̢̢͐̋̽̓̋̍͗̐̀̋̑ͤͦͭ̾ͩͮ̓̄͟͏̠̞̱̹͉v̠͔̪͍̬̞̞̪̦̞̗̗͕̼̹̱ͯͤ̑̑ͬͨ̏̇̔ͬͯ͂ͧͣ͗ͫͭͩ́ȩ̓͛ͥͣ͛̀͘҉̸̞̼̪̬͙̥̫̘͖̜̖͍͚̺͓̗͍͢n̼̹̮͔̠̤̙͕̅̀̓̿ͨ̉́͘̕͜ ̢̢̮͎͔̳̫͕̲͖̔ͧ̀̄́̉̔̿ͪ͗̄͒͛ͭ̇ͣ̂̐ģ̸̭͉̲̦̬̞̬̻̱̱̫͔̤̜̬̇ͤ̽̐̓͛͗̉̃̌ͫ̒͊ͪ͑ͦ͒ͫ̚ͅo̴̮̪͇̰͎͖͍̖̫̦̳̘̹̖ͣ̅͊̍ͥͫ̓ͧͪ͠ͅ ̵͉̬̻̻͉͚͎̣̝̮̯̲͍̙̳͑ͬͯ̑̃̽̇̓ͩ̌͒̇̋̃̾ͪ̔͡w̔̅́ͫ̓͛ͬͬͩͫ̽͗̀̚͏͓̫̣͉̻̼̲̘̦̬̺̣̺̯̣̺́͢ḁ̴̸̖̜̳̎̋͗̂̓͌̆̇ͣ͐͗̿̓ͧͨ͜͝n̪̠̪̤͙̭̫̖̘͔̝̮̣̓̈̓̏̋ͬ͟͢ͅͅṫ̴̴̹̬̙̼̳̮̻̦͒̆̊͜,̺̜̙̙̠̰̣̥̖͈̦̯̭̹̳̮͌̓̿̔́͝ ̧̼̱̻̻̲ͮ͑͊̒ͭ̚͢͢͠ĩ̿ͨͤͩͮ͐̓̅͋ͮ̚̚҉̴̸̭̘̖̖͕̙̣̙̠͇̝͈̖̖̠̲͖̜̀͟ͅt̷̵̠̱͚͔͓̝̪͍͔̟͈̹͙̝̲͍͉̀ͧ̿ͥ̀ͯ͊ͫͧͪ̔͒̂̓͛̍̂̀̚͡͝ ̴̨̨̩̤̩͊̐̃ͩ̈̐ͬ̈́̌͆ͥ͋ͦͨ́̚͘ȉ̶̵̶̶͈͚̹̲̳̥̪̳̘̮͛̓ͬͦ̽͐ͨ̽͜s̶͆̃ͬ̀̓͗͛ͨ̿ͨͥ͊̿̑͏̼͉̖̟͕̭͔͔͇̩̠͘ ͯ͛̎͋̽̋͗̓̍̾̋̍ͤ́͒͠҉̢̹͖̙̟͓͓͇̻̰̙͓͓̻̀͟t̮̗̙̥̥͔̰̙͈͚̩̻͈͕̼̱̔ͬ̉̆̇ͤ͌̐ͥͤ͌ͫ̈͒͡ͅh̵̴̦̲̥̬̩̘͒ͨ̋͒͑̀̇̄̈̅ͮ̌͐͗̑̌͌͆͜͡e̴̡̛̖̣̜̣͕͎͙̲̦̣͖͛̃ͭ̌̋̉́͂̀͛̏̄͟n̵͍͖̤̦͈͇̤̤͗̎͗͋̐́ͦ̅̑ͯ͐̃͛̿ͨͣ̐́̚͘͟ ̶̷͔̹̬͚̼͚͓͉̪̌̑̈̄̾͛͂̿ͮ̅̆̅͋̒͛̉t̸̷̸̝̰̬̝͈̗͇̳̰̦̔̿̈̒̀̽ḫ͓͔̝̫͙͚͙̝̼͔̞͖ͭ̊ͨ̔ͬ͞ạ̴̵̧̤̖̼̰͎̲̣̳̍̔ͦ̅ͮ̇̃͆͒̐̃ͩ́̚͜t̷̩͉̥̭͍̺͊͊̾̅͒̊ͬ̈ͥ͢ͅ ̡̘̪͎̭̫ͤ̐ͬͤͪ̀ͬͧ͢͡͡h̵̨̞͇̲͖̰̭̬͉̭̖̼ͮ̆̎ͫ̏͑ͦ̏͌͂͌ͧͤ́ͨͬͤ̄́e̸̢̡̠̻͔̥̫͈̼̻̖ͬ̈̇̄͌͑̍̒͌̒ͭ͑͐̔͌̅̚͢͝ ̡̔̅̄ͮ̓̐ͯ̿͏̨͇͉͚̦̭̮̺̞̹͖̦̝͈͠h̨̩͙̫̃͂͂̑̏͗̀̐́̾̍̕a̡̩̭͇̝͕͚̭̮̬̣̣̠̯̳̖͖̰̜ͤͫ̒͌͌ͫ͛͌̑̇̀̈ͯ͛́́ͅs̛̯͍͚̠͓̭̣̯̤̬̼̺͐̍̓̊̐̿ͮͣ̓̔ͩ̇̈̇̃͌̀͢͞ ̶̸̵̢͈̱̲͔͖̣̯͍̠̗̙̲͕̖̱͗ͣ̔͆ͩ͆͆̄̄̌͋ͅr͙͚̗̱͖͙̜͉͍̭̞͙̫͈̤̩̤̿͌ͣ̊ͦ̿ͭͣ́̋̓̑̍͆́ͧ͒ͪ͘͝͠ͅe̴̹͔̤͇͙̟͓̰͔̺̝̜̺͕͖̾ͨ̾ͥ͒̇̌a̸ͥ̏̋ͫ͝҉̹̦̪͕l̽͒͗ͯ̈̃͒҉͕̝̙̟̗̠̰̖̝̝̣̀́̀͠l̴̨̠͈̪͕̺̼͖̹͇͕̗͔̈́̉̾͂͝ẙ͕͈͉̻̩̠̻̼̮ͤͪ̓̾̇̽̌̂͑̃͟ ̧̣̪̪̉͐̿͑̃̿̎́͘b̶̓ͮ̓̐͆͌̊̋͞҉̜̖̰͈̠͕̲̺̯̜͚̞̙͍͍̻̺̤̯ę̵̷̴̨̞̤̦̯̠̻̗͇̜͈͎̝̦̭ͣͥͩͨͬͣ͌ͧę̶̧̡̛͍̲̳̠̜̤͔̱̳̰̻̓ͩ̋ͤͤ̉ͦͥ͒ͬͭ̋ͥ̃͋̓́n̴̄̋̾̃ͩ͜҉͏̝̻̼̼̹ ̢̝͖̻̺̞̱͖͈̗ͩ̆ͧ̒͡f̜̩̲̭̘̹̪̣͓̮̙͎̗̭͔̮̰̻ͬ̓̑͛̕̕͢͝a̽ͭ̈̃̏̈̂ͣͪ̚҉̷̸͓̙̩̜̼̜̩̖̳̞̜͕̀͟r̸̛̲͖͈͖̞̠̻̠͓̰ͯ͐ͪͪ̄̇ͫ̅͆̀̐̽̏͘͘̕ ̶̨̛̤̲̥̗̦ͤͮ̓͌͒ͫ͌̋͛̐̓̅̒ͦͮ͌̑̅̋̕ĕ̴̩̯͚͈̖̖̠̥̳̯͓͓̭̲̞̗̟ͦ͌̐ͤ̒ͥ͊ͤͫͯ̆ͯ͐̚̚v̷̶̛̠̗̠̰̟͈͈̫̭͖̻͔̮̥̤̮̇ͨ̒ͦ̐̀̌̿͗ͫ̈́̊̀͂̿ͯ̚͢ͅeͥͤ̔̍̅͋͐ͥ̽͘͏̸̶̛̥̞͍͉̖̻̞̼̼̜̫̪̦̰ͅṇ̢͔̼̪ͤ̽ͪ̆̈̑͆̋͆̈́͛͆̆̉̐̚͟͡͝ ̤͈̙̼̣̦̙̞̝̯̮̟̣͍͚̋̋͂͑̀̿ͬ̾͑̈́̆̈̏́͞a̸̅̊̑̅̾ͣ̉͊͏̤̺͔͔̖̮͉̘͔́ṣ̡̛̲̖͕̎ͬ̄ͤ̇̽͊̉ͩ̄̊͗̊ͩ̃̃͞͞ ̶̢͙̤͓͓̲͇̯͕̗ͬ͂̉̃͋ͫ̋̾̊̉͡d͖̭̪̝̪̤͎̗̜̳͉̪̱̘̖̻̰̞ͬ̎̀ͫ̄ͨ̆̓̋́ͥͦ͛̈́̊͆͛̀̕͟ȅ̵̸̛̪̬̩̈ͥ͌͛͊ͮ͌ͧͤ͛̚͟ć̷̨͖̮̗̪͚̣̳̠̥̗̪̲̩̽̃ͥ̿͆ͣ̑̊̃̿̋̈́̊̃̒͑͌̑ͅȋͭ̊̈́ͯ͐̉ͩ̊̾̊͛̃͂ͤ͠͏̛̙̫͕͕̻̪̗̬̳̦̬̜̺͇̠̥dͬ̀̃̈͢͏̺̖̣̺̙̣͘ȩ̵̙̘͇̮̐ͩͬ̉͛ͥ̃͌̉͂ͤ͗͐́͜͝ḑ̶̦̼̲͚͖͔͇̣̦̜͎̳̻̜̺͉̩̎̽͋̾͑̄͑́̅ͮͭ̏ͯ̈́́̚͠ ̣̗͇͕̠͎̬͉͕̘̟̪͕͔͋ͧͭͤ̊͐ͧ͊̑̅̅̎̿͂̾̀̕͢ͅͅͅt̥͎͚̭͕̻̝̺͈̳̜̘̬̊̇̽ͤ̕o̵̞̠̱͔͓̣̟ͧͩ̍͌̊̒́̉ͧ̔̔͑͐̅͐͊͑̚ ̷̶̨̔͂́̍ͤ̇̑ͧ̅͗ͭͩ͂҉̲̫̤̘͍̻̠͚̺̟͈͠ͅu͗̔̾ͯ͗̑ͩͦͧ͜҉̧̠̜̺̳̜͕̀s̍͊͊̎̊̍̂̈̅̓ͨͮ͛͡҉̡͔̮̘̥̗͉̯̟͓͖̖e̎̾ͨ̏͊̆̑̂͐͆̅͛͐ͦ͑̓͆҉̩̰̘͉͚͖͚̦̩̟͜ͅ ̓̓̄҉̡̙̭̜͍̭̹̰̱̞̠̗͎͇͙̰͞e̷̻̻̼̜̝̲̰̪̟̻̙̥͇̞̗̤̤͇ͧ̅ͮ̏ͯ̀ͥ̌̓̀͜͡v̈́͗ͩ͊ͥ̿ͪ̈̈́̅̉͆ͫ̌̐͟҉̩̻̼̹̲̤̳̮͖͚̹͢͞e͍̠̬͕̯͓̒̀̐ͧ̔̄̂̏ͬ͢͞ͅͅn̸̢̳̻̲̘ͭͣͭ̓ͬ̅ͣ̊̓̈ͦ̽͘͢͜ ̷̴̧̰̖̩͙̭̼̤̻̥ͤ̔̌̎ͥ͛̄͠ͅg̢͍͎̞̼̹̱͎̟̼ͫͫ̽ͬͫͦͪ̀͘͜o̜̲̱̜͓̝̪̩͕͇͕͚̫͇̗͎̬̣͒ͭ̃ͥ̌̅͗̓̋̄̈ͫͨ͗́͟͟͜ ̴̡̛̘̮͎͖̤̯͙͓̲̰̤ͧͯ̄͛̽ͯ̅͛̾̀w̵̡̪̱̙̹̬̫͓̠̳̬͇̰̳͖̖͚̲̼͛̅̓̌ͮ̃ͣ̑ͯͣ͂̓̀́aͫ͆ͤ͊ͯͧ͊͊̓̈ͭ͑̎͑ͫ̓̐ͭ͟͏͕̣̭̣͓̠̩͔̫̰͚̼̮̹͉͜͞ͅn̡̺͓̥͔̹̜̲̱̳̫͖̟͖̙͇̭̳̠ͥ̓͑̃͒ͬ͑ͦt̐͒ͬͧͪ̊ͮͣ͌ͭ̍͗̐͜͝҉͏̷̝͙̖͎̜̭͚̟ͅ ̷̸̬̯̫̯̭͖̩̖̬̮͙͕̩͔̯̓͆͛̒ͨ̓͂̆ͭͬ̌͟͝ť̴̺̯̱̜̂͐ͩ̾̋͌͂̓̅ͪ̚̚͡o̸̷̴̬̦̤̩̘̠̱̗̰̣͉ͭ̑̿̆̾ͫͨ̋̽̀ͫͥ͊̉̃̎̚͟ͅ ͚̙͕͎̬̟̫̪̘̖̮͈̦̰̈́ͯͨ̍̊͗̃ͪ̐̀̕̕ͅd̡̡̼̼͇̗̙̳͍̟̞̮̦͖͎̮̝̮̝̤͗͊̇ͩ͊́o̸̶͕̬͚̠̱͓̭̼̺͈͔̹̗͉̞̻͎͍͒̒͂̽̒̍̅̉̋̀ͬͥ̾̈́͐̾̃ͦ͢͝ ̷̡̨͈̟̳͎̩̦̩̝͖̝͎̝̙̥͙͇̪̼͉ͤ̆ͧͩ͞͞l̶̨̡̬̪̝̬̭͔̓ͮͤ̆ͪ̆̓ͬ̇͢͟ǫ̖̰̭͖̘̭ͣ̾̌ͩͬ̐̈͒̉̍̈́̓ͣ͜͞o̴͕̖͎̻̖̜̪̙͙ͭ̇ͤ͋̊ͦͦͥ̍̇͆̊̇̒̀̂̚͘͜͟͡k̷̟̝̹̳̭̬͚̖͕̪̞̘̒͑͆͂͟͞ͅ ̴̨̡̖͔̗͙̫̹̳̘̬̭͍͖͓͔̯͆͊̐ͯͪͧͪ̀̀̈́̃̊̈́͗̂ͪm̴̷͔̟͖͉̠̖͍̩̮͖̠̳̦͛̍ͥͦ͒̿̅̄͐̒̽͊ͮǫ̷̞͓͙̗̲͕̞͙̩̳͕̜̗̙̠͛ͫ̉̎ͬͤ̄̂̅͒ͭͧ̌͗ͦ̋̈ͨ͠ͅŗ̴̶̮̺̭̲̬̯͔͕̼̒͑ͭ͌ͯͣ̌͑̍ͤ̾̅͊̒͑̓ͬ́͟͞ě̤͈͕̣̼̠̖͎̥͋̔̈̇ͪ̌̊̄͆́́̚̕͡͡ ̡̦̗̙̝̗̺̙͇̤͙̝̟̲͓̩̣͎̌͂̇ͨͦ̈́̏̃̀̓̄̏̎̾͑̀̀̕ͅl̷̸̡̯͔̬̬̦͍̠̟͚̝͓͖̤̝̳͑̋ͪ̏ͮͧ̓̔͋͆́͝i̭͈̟̖̹̻͖͒͛̌̄́͘͘ͅk̡̘̠̻̭̬͙̼͖̥̺̳̜̍͋͊ͥͬ̓̇̓ͬ͢͟e̷̬̙͍̙͈̙̙̖͎͎̔̈ͮ̅̓̄͛̄̅̓̃̇͡ͅ.̢͕͇͈͈͎̝̺̗͈̮̭̀̈̌͗͆͋̋ͧ͘͟͠ ̸̛̜͇̬͍͓͎̦̻̖̘̭̞̞ͣ̓̃̍̄͗͋͞Ḭ̸͇͉̯̬̣̹̒ͣ̏̎̈̐͛̂̃̽ͧ̏̽̀t̸̨̳͇̮̩̼̙̤̦̳͙̯ͫͨ̌ͩͨ͗̆̽̋'̵̛͉̬̮̝̭͍̩̹̺̝͓̗ͧ̅̐́ͧ́̿̄ͤͯ̔͌͊͊̌̊̊͗̕͠s̛̉̏̒ͫ̈ͮ̈́ͭ̎̌̿͌͗̂̋͏̶̪̖͚̙̳͕͢͞ ̷̛̪̤̻͓̠͙̗̱̟̈́ͪ̓͂͌͗̾̃ͧ̈̓̂̈ͯ̇͂ͪͣ͠j̴̢̛̦̫̝̬̹̎͊̾͛̂́̓̄͆͆ͬ͢͠u̸̼̦͔̗͙͉̇̄̀̑̑͌ͤ̾̽͊̈̀͢͜s̾ͪͧ͛ͯͭͯ̓̓ͣ̒̋̂̔ͬͭ̀́̚͝҉̝̯̝̬̯̟̣̟͙t̃̎ͨ̽̚͡͡͏̢͍̘̮̼̫̱̤̯͔̮̤͔̲̜͜ͅ ̵̶̯̘͖̭̎͂̂ͤͬ̂͛̈́͗̕͞͞ͅc̴̢̹̪̤͎̞̓ͣͩ̒͆͆ͯ͐̉͛ͫ͒͐͂͗́́͞o̷̡͙̬̜̤̰̱̩ͮͫ̓͋̆̒̉̏ͥ̅͐͠m̨̰̣͙̬͓̻͚̞͖̗̲ͤͧ̒̔͋͗ͯ͒̒ͭͧ̿͗̋̚͝͞m̡͙̞̗̻̺̲̟̼̝̘̲͊ͩͦͩ̔̇̊͊ͬ̋͗̌͠o͙̼̜̥͍͆̍ͥ͑̎̕̕n̵̸̡͓̮̬͕͍̬̏ͤ̔͑̾ͨ̈́̌̒̇̏̒̓̃̿̂̎ͦ̕͡ͅ ̡̯̫̞͇͎̬͈͋͆ͥ̆̓̽͊͒̇͐́͜s̛̳̞͉͙͈̫͎̤̺̟̼̭̱ͩ̾̏͛̍͆ͬͩ̓̏̕e̴̩͖͇͙̖͙̤͇̙̭̮͍̞̠͑͒ͭͯ̐̑͢ń̛̳̲̞̤͑̔̌̽ͥ̐̎̓ͪ̀̇͜͡ś̸̶̢̡͓͔͈̰͇̤͇̟̭͙̳͓̖̈́̔̉̓̿͗ͫ̋̽̍̈́ͧͧͯ͟ȩ̸̹̜̼̫͍͓͇̘̤̘̙̮̱̹̩͔̌̅͒ͫͩͣͥ̓͑̃̑̎̓̎̈̾͠ͅ.̰̠͓̲͕̤͓̞̯̳͔͎͕ͫ̂ͬ̈ͦͫ̔͡͝ ̸̜̞̲̦͍͕̖̭͕̙̣͓͎͚͈̯̤͈͂͌͛̑ͦͥ̆ͫ̄̚͢͝͠M̵ͯͪͫ͗҉̸̨͓̺̝̙͔͚͓̬͈̮̣̘̗͘y̴̨̲̘̗̮͉̬͔̝̜͂͆ͪͯ̑̒ͯ́̋̄̈́̓͑̾̀̚͟͝ ̷̛̘̟̠̳̪̼͗̃̿̐̍ͫ̂͌ͬ͡g̶̨̡̞̪̥̭̤̲̣̦̘̰̳̼̺̦̻͉͚͖ͬ̿̉̍ͮͧ̚͜͢ų̸̺͖̝͔͎̤̮̞͕͍̰̠͈͓͉̜̺̰͒ͬ̃͑̒ͯ̑͂̑ͅe̡͈͚͕͍̣̰̻͍̳̩̹̤̱͓̪͙̼͋ͩ̅̈́ͫ͡ͅͅs̨̊̑ͧ̈̈́ͬ̏̂̅ͩ͑̄͋ͩͬ̆ͪ̚͏͕͙͍̬̗̳͓̹͚̳̳̺̫̭̜̀s̶ͧ̂̃̑͌̉̾ͨͪ̔̚҉̭̮̣͈͓͔̹̺̙͓̗̠̗̫͇͕̭͖̰͜ ͬͣ͗̃̐̂̐̒̈́ͨ̚͢͞͏̜͖̙̤̠̦͕͈̗̣̻͕̜ͅį̧͓̹̠̟͈͍̠̇͌̓ͪ͌̂͊͂ͧ͠ͅs̶̡͉̥̪̲̦̲͖͕̼͍̣̗̲̖͔̍͂ͩ̾̓ͣ̅̀̓̿̄̃͊̕͜͢ ̷̷̺͙̠̗͍̳̗̹̫̩͇̰͆̐ͩ́̋̎̔̉ͯ́̇̄̅̀̐͑̓͛̈ͅt̛͆̄͐̇̇͋̑͋̈́͆͛ͣ̈́̏̏̓͠͏̷͈̼̱̻̥͕̜̼̺̬͍̝͔̝̠͙ĥ̷̛͓̣̠̼̤͈͙͖̱̜̺̜̘̝̖̺̬̖͐ͯ̚ͅą̸̧̙̮͇̳͚̙͚̝̫̙̙̰̥̊ͮ͛͒̏͊͊ͦ͒̀̽̄ͣͭͪ͐̎̅̅́̕ͅt͍͕͎͙͕̭̬̗͈̥̗̯͓̳̖͎̔̊̄͑͑̑̇́̀͜͠ ̖̺͉̲͎͍͙̜̟̬̩̹̩͐ͩͦ̉͑͗̉ͬͯ̆̅̓́͞ͅw̨̆̍̃͂́͆̃̇̅͘͢͟͏̝̺̦͈͕̞̩̗h̶̵̨̢͚͎̫͈̳̭̳̮̤̥̦͍̘͎̫͎͕̺͂ͣ̅̿͌̿͘ͅé̶̢̼̙̱̳̖̘̘̻̹̮͕͊͛̚͢ń̨̧̛͍͍̖͓̟̣̣̮̒͆ͪͮͤ̀͘͞ ̴̨̭͈͇̖̬͔͍͉̤͈̝̗̥̼̹͙̎̆̇͋͐̃̓ͣ͘ͅoͨ̉̓ͩͥ̿ͣ̓̐̄̾͘͘͟͝͏̰̝̯̙͓̰̺͙͉̺̺̹̰̲̻͍̰n̸̷̨̛̻͙̱̣̯͙̰̮̗͚͗̑̈́ͨ̂ͪ̈́͂ͩ̾́͂͌̊̚͘ͅȩ̜͍͓̻̺̦̜̻̰͎͔͈̘̫̟̗̜̉ͯ͋̉̽ ̛̝͉͎̰̹̥̦ͫ̐͒̊ͩ̈ͭ̓̎̑̊͆ͪͫ̆ͪͥ͋̀͝ŗ̷̤͉̘̥͖͖͉̳̹̜̼̟̏̒̄͌́̓ͬ̈́̊ͪ̿́̈́̂̋͝ę͙͍̳͚̼͓͓̲̗͚̓̌̐̎̇͑̉̄͗̀̋ͬ͊a̽͑ͮ͒̏̒̈҉҉͈͈̗̝̭̻l̶̯̮͎͖̳̬̼͙̗̮͎̤̟̦̳̒͋̔̔͆̈ͪ̽̃̏ͩͣ͊̈̅̐̈ͨ̑͝ͅͅl̵͙͉̫͈̩̠̹̠͔̖̆̃̓́̍ͩͮͬ̂̉ͮ̔ͧ͂ͣ̃ͣ́͠y͖͔̳̙͔̺͉̩̲̫̺̙̳̆ͩͯ̒ͭ̇ͭ͗̈ͤͬͭͥ͒̋ͪ́͝ ͯ̎ͯͤͪ͐̿̈̓̚͏̘͍͇̥̜̯͕̱̲̫̗̻́͜͝g̨̈̐̈̋̏ͫͥ̾͛̇ͧ͆̌ͣͪ̊ͫ̈̚͏҉̹̤̯͎̠͎̰o̢͕̖͇͖̞̱̭͂͒̎͗̍̐̔̇͑̿̿̌͑̕ ̴̶̨͎̖̯̩̣̱̳̖̦̞͖͚̲̙͔̇͐ͮ͌̽ͦ̄͑ͩ͐ͪ̇ͩ̀ͦ͠ͅt̸͍̙̠͈̝͍͖̻̩̳̞̋ͧ̾ͭ̑̀̑̎̆͑̈̏ͣ̃̆͜͢ơ̸̖̭̳͍͖̣̖͍̲͉͈̰̋͂͊̏̅ͮ̎̔̄͐ͬ͛ͧ͆̀ͧͣ̂̄͟͝͞ ̢̣͖͖̰̦͓̼̩̬̹̳͙͔ͥ͑̑̓ͦͩ͂̀w̴̡͓̯̗͍̝̮̭͇̖̣̞͇̺̽͗̇̓̚͝ͅaͣ͆͑̓ͪͩ͐̈ͤ͗̂̌͗̔̑̚̚̚҉̛͉̱̘̬̙̭̺͎̫̩̻̗̲́i̧̦̱͍̙̮̱̣̟̜͚̜̎̆ͨ͋̔ͨ͋ͨͭ̐̀́t̒ͯ͌̃̏҉̢̛̻̝͓̯͔͉s̝̠̹͔̽̾͒ͭͣ͢͡ͅ ̸̡̭͕̰̲̟̜̩̝̦͔̍̀͒ͩ̅ͬ̂̄͑ͮ̈̈́̄͛̆̎ͭͨ͜i̶̯̘̜̬̗̻̣̣̝̤͍̫͖̗̰̘̹̊̉̒̒ͩ͒ͭ̂ͩ͆̕͟n̸̨̦̬̤̺̰̼̼̯̰̏ͤͧ̂ͤ͌̅̅̇͊ͥ̏̌͠͞ͅͅ ̶̵͙͉͔̗̞̩̖͔͖̥̲̖͛͑͛ͪ͗̆͒͛͊̑̏ͦ̓̚͝e̸͎̼̩͉͉̙̲̤͉͉ͫͬ̐̆̉ͩͭͮ̉ͧͫ̂ͦͬ͌͐ͤ͢x̵̙̯̖͖̼͈̫̪̘̬̰̝ͣͦ͑ͮ̀̇ͩ͑̀͊͋̑̽̔͐̄ͪͫ͠p̵̶̡̜̙̼̻͇̝̭͍̠͍̤̞̺͔͕̞̻͑ͯ̊̀̇̃ͦ̈́̓͋̓̇͛̆̃͑̈́̚ͅa̛̘̳̳̖̗̙̫̫̠̟̱̖̜̥̬̙͎̪͂̆̑̔̎͒́̓ńͮ̎͑͛ͥͩ͋ͦ̓́̅ͪ̊̓̀̕҉͕̙̣͚͓̗͍̱̱̘͔̮s̡̡̢͚̥̤͇̀͗͊̔̓͗ͬͭ͂̒̚͞i̵̶̴̡̖̖͚͖̘̥͎͚̬͓̭͉̦̘ͬ̋̊͋͑͗̌ö̗̻̜̫̩̣͓̟͛͋̽ͨ̽͝͝ͅͅṋ̸̢̹͉̖̩̀̏͒̂̌͒͜ ͭ̅̔ͣ͐͒̐͗̈͏͚͔̻̭͓̦̟̬̼̜̺ͅh̓͛ͪ̆ͭ̌͐ͩ̆͆ͧͩͩͭ̕͏͎̲̟̦̺͍̤͍͎͎͇̘͚̦̩̮͟aͫͫͬ͗ͫ͒ͧ̄̐ͪ͛̇͏̱͇̥̣͉͈̘͔̻̭́̕͘ş̰̮͓̲̹̳͈͉̱͉̭̩̫̘̭̬̈́̉̉ͪ͡ ̡̬̝̞̟̺̘̝̺̞̤̯̱͓̝̖̜̩͓̟̎̃̋̿ͥ̂̔ͩ̄̿ͣͣ̈̃͐ͫͩ̌̒͢e̾̄̽̽̄̉͊̊͆́̾҉̛̛͉̳͍̦̝̯͖͎͓͔͟͟n̶̶͈̦̙̻̲͔̽ͦ̐̅ͦ͌́̚t̥̭͇̼̣͎͕̺͓̼͓͍̤͎̝͊͐͒̂̉̈͆́̀̀̚͡rͥͪͩͫ̋̎͒̇͛ͥ͟҉̲͕̝̙̞̘̬̮̫͖͎̞̦̫͚͝ȃ̯̪̣̅̈ͯͭ̔ͩͭ͒̕͜ͅͅn̴̡̥̥̙̜̻̺̺̋̽͋ͥ̽ͮ̅̈̓̔̒ͣ̓ͪ̈c̛͗̈̍ͮͥ͋́̏͏͎̩̜̩͓͉̙͓̦͟͞ė̡̛̂̓͌̎ͭ̎̈́̈́͏̘̼͉̞̫̪͇̪͎̟̳̭̮̬̖̱͝ ̵̸̢̧͖̘̰̝̙̳̇̐ͫͨ̿̋̅̆ͭͭͭͦͩ̏͗̔̌͌̕ͅi͒̋̓ͮ͗͗̈̒͏̛̝͍̬̙̪ṉ̛̦̻͈͈̗̘̺͕̳͇͎͚̤͈̝̿̈ͧ̐͗ͯ͋͋́͘ͅͅ ̵̦̺̰̘̲̮͈̗̦̀̎ͬͫ̑̋̌ͭ̀ͫ͐̔d̶̰̙͙̻͚͇͔̗͉̟͖͇̬̥͇̼̖͙̟͒̾͌͛͗̍͗ͪͬͨ̂̎ͬ̀͗ͪͭĕ̶̠͚͔̭͇̩̻̬̈́̅̃ͯͦ͢ͅć̷̢̜͇̘̰̹̞̟̱̫̣̝̠͚̽̒̎̋́͗̓͆̍̒͝͝ͅi̸̡̪͚͙͖̰̹͉͎̱̲̱̥̻ͣ̂ͩͪͩ̏ͣ́d̵͂̆̊ͤ̀͟͏̫̯̖͖̪̩̹͖̙͖̥͎͚i̧͌ͩ̊̎҉̶͏̭̝̼̹̖̦̰̱̲͖̺̤̤̠̣̜̘̹̘ņ̳͍̲͎̺̼̳͈̞̻̠͉̟͉̠̓̍ͤ̽̄̅̿́͢͢͟ḡ̷̶̒͆ͤͭ̈̂͏͕̣͕̥̬̰͚͍̲̯̲̩ ̶͙̺͔̦͇̯̗̼͇̰̥͇̤̩̩̈͛͂̎ͥ́͌̎ͩ͋̇̔̏ͪͬ̾ͪ͆̕͞f͔̮̱̳̲̎̋͂͌ͭͩ́ơ̟͕̝͎̥͙̗͕̥̏ͧ͊̽ͥ̽ͤ̔̔͝͡r̷ͬ̾̎̏̕͟͞҉͇͎̙̼̤̣̲ͅ ̡̬̜̮̜̤͚͍̪̟͍͍̩̼̝̝ͮͨ̈͛͌ͭ̕͡w̵̢̧̛͉͇̘̩͍̘̱͇̻̟̗͎͔̱̠̭̪̅͒̂͑ͮ̅̃̂̉ͪ͛̂͋͒̉̚ͅh̨ͬ̄̐͛̒̓̎̑̃ͥ̋͒́̕͏̹̱͎̟̖̲̟̣̪̺̤̗̰̝ͅi̴̷̡̳͖̗̝̼̟̻͓̥̬̲̝̟͈͉̋͑͛̈ͫ̾̐̑̌̓ͫ̓͌̚c̷ͦ̄̒ͧ͘҉̲̤̱̫̜̭̜̖ͅh̶̨̻͍̬̳̰̬̥͎̐̍́̏̍ͤͧ͐ͮ̏̄ͬ̏̾̃͒ͣ ̷̡̖̦͕̪̳ͬ͛͐̾͛ͯ̋̇ͫ̒͋ͯͩi̴̡̧̬̥͇͓̝̦̗̺͎͚͚̥̲ͪ̓ͪ̌͑ͨ̃͊ͥ͊ͣ͟t̾̍̐͐ͭ̋ͮ̚͏͏̜͎̯͓͕̜͔͓̥͎͖̗̲̞͚̩̥͘͜͠ ̢̨̫̙̲̙̘̰͎͍̥̝͕̼̬͕̝̙ͨ̃ͮ̌͂̏ͬ̓̚ͅi̇͑͂͑̿ͪͮ̊̏̐͋̅̑͋̈ͬ͐̚҉̳͎̟̱̱̖͓͍̬̤̤̠͓̖̺ͅș̫͍͉̱͕̰̩̺̟͙̖̜̝̥̝̅́ͥ̇̋̌͛̍͟ ̟̲͉͓̽ͧ̓ͯ̓ͥͤͫͪ̆̀ͧ̊̒̓̉ͦ͞͠r̵̼̜̘̝̩̫̱͚̜̟͈̠̮̦͍͎̝ͫͭ͒̒͊ͮ͡ẽ̡̛̖̗͔̞̯͑̓͊ä̸͎̣̼͙̱̫͍̼̤̯̲͍̣͎͚́̍̐̓̀́͢͜lͧ̎͒̀̐ͫͩ̈́̓ͯ̓̕͟҉̡͔̬̘̳͔̥͙̜l̨̘͚̪̜̮̜̫̯̰̫̲̙̪̝̻̮̫ͯͬͬ̐͆͂͛̕y̶̵̴͖̣̳̗͇̪̰̞̎͛ͨ̓̉̇͗̐͌̿ͭ͊͞͞ ̧̰̤͓̗͕̣̥̙̺͖͉̤͈͍̳͓͇ͭ̂͊͐̿͆ͬ͑͆ͩ͆̆́ͧ̂̈́̋̔̓͜ͅͅf̨͚͖̠͔͖̘̝̻͙̥̟͔͇̣̹̱͑͂̔͆̾̀a̢̘̮͖͍ͫͪ̈̃̽̌̽̔ͮ̐ͨͫ̉ͪ̄̍̾́͡͞ͅr̶͇̻̜͔͚̦̠̳̪̞̻̙̦͒ͭ̈́ͩ̌ͨͧ͒͌̒ͨ̔̕͟ ̶̛̃͐̄̄̋̑ͯ̌ͫͭ̀̀ͣ҉̸͕̜͍̱̻̭e͛͐̓̅͑҉̸̢̧̼̲̥͙̗͈̯̳͘v̵̸̓̓̋ͩ͒͆̆ͩ̍ͤ͜҉͈͈͕͔̫͔̟̯̥̥̭̪̬̫̠e̢̨̬̙̼̜̦̝̝̫̪͓̣̳̾ͨ͛ͪ͟͝ņ̨͕̜̲͎̀͐̈ͣͫ͋͆̈́̊͑ͣͪ̀̚͞ ͦ̈̎̈́̓̃͏̴̻͕̰̮̤̠͝ẗ̴̵̶͚̲͈̹͓̰͕̟̳̻̰̠́̇͌͑̂ͧ̃ͬ͒ͬͬ̎̄̀ͧ̿͐̄ͬ̕͘ͅó̵̧̨̳̪͔͚̳̞̪͈̱̱̼̃̿́̂̓ͦ͋͑̐́̕ ͋̃́̍̇̄̽̇̚̚҉̵̸̧̗͔̻̞̦̞̰͉̲͚̘̯͙͔̖͡ͅȗ̴̜͎͚̲̭͍̤ͦ̎̉͋̆ͦ̒ͤ̐ͦs̴̵̛̅̏͆́̊̓̈́ͬ̿̅̊҉̮̲͓͢ͅe̵̡̛̳̜̪̰͎͕̻̻̳̓͌̒̒͆͂ͥ̓ͮͣ̓͋̔̉̈̂̅̓̚̕ͅ ̴̧̨̞̫̭͔͉͙̞̤̩͍͈̗̂̈͌ͦ͒̄̂̅̉͋̃ͮ̉ͯ̊͂ͤ͠g͍̘̫̠͍͎̹̺̪͕̘͊̈́̎ͬ͆̈̂͂̏̑̃͢͢͢ͅo̡̗͕͈͍͖̥͚͍͙̘̮ͧ͐͒͒͗̉͛̐͆̿̕ͅͅ ̢̛̛̗̗̠̥̩̰͔̼̳̹̺͈͍ͥ̇̊̅͒ͧ͆̇͊̽̽͆̀ͅͅw̵̡͂͋̏͒̾̋̍̌͛̓ͮ̈́҉̛̛̖͇͙̬͉͕͓̻͖̖̝̦͇̺a̷̺̜̱̭̩̰̱ͨ̿ͪ̎͗͊̂̐̈́́͘͢n̡ͤ̇͆ͪ͗͐҉̻̠̜̬̮̫͔͉͔̦̗̮͎̙ͅt͆ͥ̎͑̂ͥ̌̓̏ͣ̈́ͬ̆͒̋͋̄ͧ҉̸͖̺̩̥̙̞̠͚̲͓͜͝͝ ̷̥͓̻͇͕̼̩̪͈̙̮̳̳͓̻̗ͣͬ͑̇̉̔̋ͬ̚͞ḑ̸̠͉̲͍̖̠̰̣̹̠̮͖̥̱̹̓́ͪ̍ͣ̄ͣͪ̿̽̀͟ͅe̛̛̯̪̣̟̼̰̠̲̲͒̋ͥ̋ͣͦ͗͒̎ͬ̏͐̾͋͗̋s̵̨̳̝͙͖̪̺̳̬̥͔̫͎͍̻̯̝̍̋̄ͩ̎̀̔̆ͧ̍͛ͮ͞ͅṗ̶̞̰͖̜̫͇͎͇͎̯̲̥͋͌̑ͣ̀̇ͤͯͥͣͣ̐ͬ̂ͭ̕͜͟͡i͑̎ͨ͊̈́̄̋ͤ͐̉͋͏̥̞̻̫͔̻̝͔̲̮̳̣t̴̢͖̗̣̱͍̭͍̟̳̺̻̫̃̍̅̐ͬ͒̉̅̋͌͑͘͜͡ę̛̲̼͚̪̣͈̰̺̪̙̩͉̞̝͚̰ͯ̓ͩ̈ͯ̉ͤ̔̊̀̊͌̆ͭͧ̔̎̾́͡ͅ ̎̏ͭͪ́̋̍̀̉̐ͯ̕͏͙̬̟͖̫̹̙̼̱͙͖͓͞b̴̷͉͙̠̻̥͉͚ͯ̌̏ͧ͘o̴̙͔̖͉͈̰̟̻̓͛͑ͨ́̕͝u̢̿ͮ̓ͬͫ̆̍̓̿͠͏̢̡̼̲̮̰ņ̴̛̇͑́̂̉̓ͨ̆ͬͥ͏̰̪͉̟̻̭̯̩̟̯̤̫̺d̤̬͕̰͎͇͇̽̔̎ͦ̏̒ͮ͋͌̿ͨ̉̌̊̊ͬ͞ͅą̝̜̪̣̳ͫͬ̉̀͋͟͞͞r̷̠̮̩͔̗̓͒̊ͤͧͨ͋ͮͭ́͡i̶̢̛̛͇͓̤̻̩͈̗̤̦̯̰̯̼̥̞ͥ̀͌̀ͤ͞ͅe̩̦̞̤͚͉͍͙̙̅ͬ͆̅ͨ́̈ͯ̌ͧͫͯ͝͞ṣ̢̮̰̗̬̩̘͓̦̲͙̗̫̻̐ͬͩ̊̉̔͊̌ͪͨ͗ͧ͘͟ ͌̽ͮ̎ͭ͂ͪͪ̓̽̄̌ͧ̀̂̌͒ͫ͏̹͍͔͍͇̹͙̠̖̬̜̯͔̣͘͘o̷̷̢̤͚͚̪͔̣͉̩̖͔̙͇͋͆͌͆͑͛ͦ̏̄͂͗̓̏̒ͥͦ̔̔́͠v̡̬̟̭̘̙̺̩̖̗̦̼̣̉͒͆̐ͣ̉̄ͩ̍͌ͦ͋̀̓̎́͡͠ẹ͍̲͖̰͎͖́ͩͩ̂ͫ̃̾̏ͩ̿͐ͧͫ͆̕͠r̟̤͍̖̮̻̣̼͙̊̎͆ͯͧ͌̍̈͂͗͘͠l͂̓̍ͫ͛͗̈ͫ͂̇ͬ̓̆̎̎̇͛͑̈͜͜͠͏̵̫̯̖̘̪͍̲̩̜oͣ͒̇̓̄ͯ̂ͧ̄ͪͭ̄͐̾̒̂̚҉҉͈̰̳͍͡o̮̖͈̗̥̞̙̰̠͖͉͇̖͙̰͙̥̎̄̄ͬ͆͑̂͑̓̆́͡͞k̷̴̡̯̘̟͖̹̘̟͇̘̼͙͓̠̓ͪ̑̐̎ͫ̀̒͊͆̍͛̓͂̂͊͆͘͞ͅi̧̗̘͙̠̖̤̥̱̭̥̹̺͙̖͛ͤ́̎́̕̕͠n̐̍ͭ҉̫̣̪̦̞̭̪̜͈͖͓̝͓̗̞̕͘ģ̨͎̝̬͉̦̮̙̦͉͚̲̺̬̟͉͆ͬ͂ͬ̓̓̽ͧ̉̅̊͒̚͡ ̈ͭ̊̐ͫͦ̾ͭͭ͢͟҉̖̺͕̤̺̣̜͚͙̜̜̟̭̫͚͖ͅͅͅl̛̲͙̦̞͖͙ͪ̾̒̓̄ͬ̂̓ͪ̈́̕ͅi͋͑͌ͤͤͦ̈̓͂͌̉̚̚҉̝̖̬̻̥̣̰̝̕k̸̸̅̄̏͋͆̒͢҉̳̦̫̤̳͍̜͍̗͚ę͂̎̽ͮͨ̊̍̄͝͠͏̢̺̙̙͍̙͍̫̤̣̺̣̳̞̲ ̠̺͍̬͖͉̙̜̩͖̦̰͈ͮ̊̉́͛͘̕m̶̡͆ͣ͋ͭͪ́ͮ͑̅̾̂́͟҉̬̠͍̺̻̭̟̲̲̪̦͎͇̝̬͓̦̙̺ơ̩̣̯̳̱͖̣̗͈̪͖̯̻͓̋͛̋̄ͦ̑ͭ͋̐͂ͣ͠r̸̶̮̗̘̪̳͎͓̟̝̦̝͉̩̺̥̣͛̾͂͛͒ͯ̉̋͌͂͊͑̉̐͟͟e̢͇̱̣̠̰̱̖̹͚̼͍ͦͦ̃ͫ̏ͦͤ̊͋̆̀ͪ̇́̕̕ ̛̓̾ͭͮ͋ͣ̆͒̂̈͑͏̪̼̦̠̪͕͈͙̙͍̲̫̫͕d̴̖͕̠̟͎̬̦̺̭̪̯̪̩̙̠̹̏̌̎ͥͥ͂̀̆̇̀͜͝ͅơ̷̢̛̳̺͕͍̣̯̜ͦ̽͒ͫ̔ͯ̾ͦ̚͞e͙͉̙̜̝̰̘̠̰͕̘͕͈̪͉͍̰̠ͣ͗̓̈̉̈͆̄ͯͮ́̌̅͛̇̓̚̕͟s͋ͭ̊͂͑͐̄̐̓ͫͧͣ̈͐ͤͬ̚͏̛̖̟̼̺;͌͑ͤͪ̈͗͐̈̈́̉̿̂̏͐͊͏̶̹͙̯̻̪̜̫͚̼͉̼ͅ ̶̨̤̖̦͔̭̪̭̳̱̝̓ͭ̃ͥ͊̌̌͑̀̇̌͆̍̽̐͒͗͋͟͢w̡͔͈̜̗̎ͣͯ̆ͨ͑̿̍͑ͪ̓̈͂ͩ͠h̴̷͕̜̦̣̘̼͚̳͖̩͕̤̜̳͗̐̓̾ͥ̏ͥ̊̅ͥ̉̈͠ͅͅǐ̢̧̨̗̖͎̤̹̘͙̼̾̄̄͂̈̑̀̕͢c̴̶̢̜̪̺͓̪̜̩͔͇̩͍͒̐̉͛̏͢͟ͅh̸̺͉̫̖͈̻̻̞͈̠̮̪̺͚̭̪̱̺͚ͤ̒́̽ͧͯ͒́̆̏̎͋͋ͣ̚̕ ̛̛͑̃̈́̎ͤ͞͏͕̳̦̳̗͓͔̞̻̩͔d̎ͬͤ͑̑͆͐̐ͪͤ̽͒̇ͧ҉͙͓̩͕̭͢͜o̶̬̹̳̟̣̤̙ͤ͌͆̈́̍̀ͫ̚͢ę̷͚̬̞̳̭̪̰̂̈ͥ̑̅ͩ̽͊ͤ̚͡s̵̺̙̯̗̟͚̥͇̔ͮ̈́ͩ͆̔̑̏̂̎̈́ͪ̀̚ ̖̙̘͍̺̞̟̔̊͛̓̅ͩ́͢͟͞͡ͅh̡͍͓͈͙̣͗͛͑̄̉̾͑̚̕͟ĩ̡̢̢̛͍̗̼͍͖͓͔͍͇̙̥̖̝͕̹̦̬͖̜̍ͯ̓͛ͩ̓ͪ̀n̢͖̠̣̘̖̦͍̥̣̼͎̈́͐̔̆͛̽ͩ͆̂ͥ̒͘̕͢d̨̛̟̤̰͉͙͚ͮ̍̓̓̏̊̋̏̅ͤ͒͊ͦ̈́̀̾̐͘͡e̛̬̞̜̠̯̱̤̥̟͙͔̱͖ͭ̈́ͦ̍ͤͤ͗̓͂͗́̽͒̃̒͂͠͠ṛ̴̨̫͇̣̭͉̰̲̳̗̹̠͔̱̌̔ͣ̔̈̓͌͢͞a̴̲̪̺̫̟̰̋̌͋̈́̑ͤͧͮͩ͂ͧͥ̐͑́̊̊͞ͅn̶͈̰͕̙̮͉̣̝͙̖͙̐͑̏̿̀ͣ̃̀ͅc̈̂ͬ̂̓̌̅̎҉̵̜̮̯̥͙̤̻̀͜ę̸̳̫̞͕̗̾̎̃ͨͦͬ̇ͨ̊̂̈ͪ̓̏ͬ̓ͅs̸͎̣̯͈̗̘̻̍̏̽̈́̈́̾ͬ̄̚͟ ̢̢̙͓͙̗̖̗͕̪̟̤̩͉̩͈͔ͯͯͧ͑͊̚ơ̴̷̡̥̫̻̪̮̫̬̲̂ͤ̆ͪ̎̄̿ͤͤͤ̾̐͛ͬ͗͠f̛͋̔̓̾͋̈́́̂̈́͆̈͋ͦ͑ͣ͌ͪ̌̂҉͈͙̝̱̱̻̣͉̹̖ ̛̣̙͔̮͖̘̘̝͍̼̪̝̞̯̠͈̜͉͌ͩ̒̏͋̊̇ͭͅā̌̔̏ͭ͌ͤ̋̇͗͛ͭ͐̉ͪ҉̴̢̙̣͙̗͍̤͕̘̙͉͕̞͔̝̭̺̟̹l̏́͋̌҉̸͏̝̼̻͉͚̯̣̳̹̺̘̭̤̠̯̹̹̩l͑͒̒͒͆̿ͨ͏͓̭͇̝̣̀ ̴̸̛̰̞̱̲̹̟͓̝̏̆ͥ̎̐̃̇ͫͫ̀̏̇̂͑̓̇͊̚b̴̴̛̪͇̙͕̰̤̂͛̿̈́̔̄̀͜ḛ̷͔̪̖̊͊̿̎̊͋̈́̐ͩ̒ͬͤ̉̒ͬ̑̀̚̕iͭ͐ͯ̽̒̕͢͠͏͕̗̥̟͎̝̭͖͉n̢̛͉̦̫̼͚̠̮͕͙̦̰̒ͮͤͯͬ̀ͬ͌̔ͬ̑͛̚͞g̢̧͓̩͕̣̠͚͍̠͆̈́̆̍̂̆̔̎̑͑̓̕ ̸̢̳̯̹͖̰͙̋͂͂̌ͨ͒̄ͫͤ̿͆́͢a̸̡̧͈̹̳̰͙͕̜͈̮̲̤͙̺̝̞̳̼̖͉̿̓̆͛͌̑̔̓͋͂ͦ̆̂͂̚͢s̷̴̪̗̝͔̫͎̜̹̲ͧ̃̑͂ͦ͐ͪ̎̐ͭ̋̉̿͊̊͞i̸̸̮̻̠͎͔̹̬͙͖̳̫̳̭͖̮̭͋͊ͣ̌̊͋́̌ͧ͜͠d̴͆̋̔͌̇҉̸̧̝̭̞̦͕͓̕ͅe̡̥̦̤ͪ͌̋͌̈́ͯ͑̓͞͠ ͬ̾ͣ͋̓̏̂ͧ̃ͮ̉̊̒͂̚҉̵̨̨̯̼͈̘̩̪̗̮̳͉͢t̸̝̰̫̱͈̦̲̎̄̏̀̄ͦ͋ͯͧͧ͒̚ḩ̩̟̙͉͔̫̹̳̱̦̜̝̺͖͐̂ͩͩͥͯͮ̉ͧ́ͧ̇̆ͦ̾̉͟i̶͙͚̼̱̦̠̤̻͕͉̇̈̍̔͋̓̒̇͡s̡̪̮̗̖͍͍͐̌ͩ̈́̓ͮ͌͊̔̈́̚͜ͅͅ ̮̣͕̙̗͚̦͇̺̲̜͓̳̱̑̔̈́ͪͣ͌́̽̍̽̄̇͛̇̋͘͢͜͞a͓̗͖̹͉̰̳͖̰̿͗̏̈́̇̀̄̈́̏ͮ̿͞͞ͅr̘͎͕̜̪̙̟̹̃́̂̐̔̈́ͥ̇͐́́ͅę̴̶̺̜̙͍̙͍̦͔̰̬͔̤̬̲͚͔̪̳̃̃̑̃ͫ̉͗͠ ̡̛̝̱̹̝͉̜̝͔͓͎̘̥͈͍͓̪̲̠͔͑ͬͩͨ͛ͩ͋͆͋̇̀͜͢͠m̋ͮ̎̈́́̓̎̍̈́̌̚҉̢̩̪̫̭̟̲̱̗̜̜͎̲̩͖̞ͅi̧̹̠͓̮͇̣̮̝͍͎͋̇ͭ́ͩ͌́͡n̹̺͚̩͎͔̰̭̺͙̭̋ͮ͆̐̎̓̊͜͡͞ȩ̟͙̜̼̖̳̝̹̎ͪͫ̅͆͘.̑́̓̽ͫ́̏͗̈̀ͬ͏̩̯̝̹̖͎̰̜͙̪͍̠͕̰̭̕
̷̡̧̛̜̩̟̂̋̂̌͜ͅ
̢ͩ̈́̍̎̆̐͑̊͒̈̑ͦ̃͗̚͏͚̞͈̞̘͓͎̪̥͈͍̥͕̹͟T͇̭͉̱̺͎̹͈̱̹̮̝͉̮̭͈͎̿͗̐̽̋̔̌ͪ̔̐̀̚ḩ̇̍̆̔ͣͬ͋ͣ̇́͊ͮͪ̉͂̌͛̚͠͏͓̭̹̦̤̰̠͎͎̩̺̝͕̭̟̦e͈̝͉̜̲̝̰̟̰̥̙͕͚̫̟̼͒̽͛̽͌͘ỵ̢͔̙͍̜͔͍̼̄͂̄̄ͫ́͑̾ͯ̇̎̾͗́ ̷̴͚̗̤̦̝͇͙̘̥͑̎̋̿̋͛͋͌͗ͯ͑ͥͭ͗̆̂ͧ̿̒͢͜͝d̛̛̺̩̹̗͔͚̙̯̦̳̹ͯ́̾͗̏͆ͦ̑̓́ǫ̛̜̠͚͔͉̜̻̜̬̎ͣ̅ͤ́̃̈̀n̴̡̞̼̫͚̟̝͎͐̆͂̆̓̔̒̉̏ͧͤ̑̐'̛ͯ͌̄͌̈͘͠͏̤̦̳̥̟̘͈͔͇̙t̷̢̘̦̻̺̻͍̱̳̞̩̘͇̻͍̂̿̋̎̇ ̴̣̘͓̝͖̣̥̜͖̯̩̼̱̖̯ͭ̍̈́ͬ͛͐̑̐̈́̎́͌ͨ͘͟͠͡t͒͑̌ͮ͌̏̆̃̌ͪ̚͏͍̲̘͕̟̹͕̞͍͎͚̥̮͡ͅh͋ͤ̂ͯ̾̄ͨ͗ͯ͛̍̓̊͌̚͏̸̺̙̬ͅi̵̢͉̩̬̦̳͕͈͉͈͇͙̠̥͔̼̠̞͔̐̈́̍̚͠͡ͅṇ̵̛̩͉̝͓̹̙͚̘̟̦͇͙̗͓̌ͥ͊̒͊̌ͣ͌͆̈́͌̓̿̑̀ͬ̚̚͡k̨̨̢̦̭̜̣͚͓͐̋ͬ͗̂ͯ̾̈́ͭ ̷͈̬̠̳̘̟͈̩̩̯͚͓̗̬̝̏ͩ͊̽͊ͬ͋ͫ̍̚̕͟i̓ͪ̍͗͐ͣ̋́ͬ̍̇̉ͪ̔͏̶̘̦̝͖͎͈̰̬͔͚͖̲ͅt̵̛̞͉̦ͩ͐̏ͨͫ̈́̏͐̂ͮ͗ͦ̄̇̕͘ ̧̡͎̫̗̫̯̫̗̙̟̜͔͈̼͓̳͓ͩ̔͐̃ͮ̿̓͑̄̾̉̂͝͠b̓ͧͯ͛̉̏́͒ͭ̂͏̀҉̧̮̥̙͍̦̣̟͈̗̯̬̫͍̻̭̺̩̗̰͠ě̘̰̝̫̪͙̲̙̟̓̍̿̄ͦ̈́͊ͣ̐͞ͅ ̷͓͇̞͉̬̫͈̮̱̮͖͙̖̠̻̰̩͊̐̉ͥͪͤͫ͛̍̈͊ͤ̉̇͐̐̂͘ͅl̒͒̃͊̂͆̀ͥ̓̂҉̴̖̳̪̘͔̀į̴̠͓̙̠͚̙̱͎ͧ̂̏͐̿͛ͥ͆̎̊̒ͣ̾̈ͣ̂̕̕k̝̥̫ͥ͛̽͂̍̂̈́̑ͪ͌ͮ͒̐͘͜͞ͅȩ̳̩͖̬̣̻̍͋̈́͂̉ͮ̽ͥ́͘͜͞ ̢͓̤̰̹͉͓̳͎̗̬͋̊̊͌̏͆͘̕͜͠i̴̢̲̫̥͚̣͙͓̖̺͇̝̜̞͎̞̱̲͉͂ͫͧ͘t̛͗ͮ̂ͭ̀҉͍͎̫͎̮̖͢͡ ̧̨̧̲̞̖͈̣͈̜͚̑ͧ̊̌̍̈́ͪ̐͡i̵̤̝̼͇̠̬̻̭̓̓ͤ̃͆ͣ͢s̞͔͈͎͇̥͖̤̠̰͓͚͎̥̣̤̭͛̈́ͬ̀̀,̛̺͔̩͈͓̻̥̣͖̥͉͇̼̲͓̗̼͔̜͂̈̊͂̈͛̈ͮͬ̎̾ͫͦ͒͂̚͜͟ ̶͕͚̰͍̜̼͓̼͓̻̩̹̠̺̮͆ͨ̅͛̅̐̈͑͌́̑͗̽ͨ̓͒͜b̴̢̫͍̠͈̜̟̾͛̓ͣ͂̂̒ͣ̒̊ͤͭ̓ͯͪ̅̿́̀uͣͫ̒̆͑̅̍̀̽ͨ͊̂͊͂̀ͥ̐̕҉̺͉͚̪̰̟̻̤̝̣͔̝̪͔̰̝̹̞͈͟tͯͬ̈́̍̿̑ͥͩ̆̅ͤ҉̶̗̙̩̺͍̣̖͓̝̟̖͚̥͉̩̤̖͝͠ ̴̷͓̯̞̻͚̲̟̗̗͕͚̟̠̗̬̪̉̌̄͋͌̓̔͠i̷̴̹͉̟̣͙̩͉̟͓͕ͮ̏ͦͨ̂ͤ̑ͥ̄͗̀͜͢t̾͒̈ͪ͊ͮ͗͊ͨ́͐̏͂ͧ̔͞͏̵̻̘̣͍͕̘̬̱̠͓ ̴̘̩͈̤̼̦͚ͣ͌̽͂͌̌̎͗̑̆̏̃ͩ̾̚̚͞d̷͔͎̜̼̳̺̟̬̩͕̳̻̳͚̜͕̬ͥͨ͐̓͆ͤͤ͘͝o̵̸̷ͭͭͤͭ̅̓́҉̠̮͍ͅ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom