• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
the epitome of coward's talk
I ain't scared of no Michael Bay Dora.

I'm more afraid of the unavoidable political debate that'll somehow come from it.

I still think there's like a 50/50 chance of this becoming the next Captain Marvel in terms of Internet controversy... somehow.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Ḫ̝̫̝̺̣̗̯̾̑̽̈́͊͒̊ͤͥ̌ͯ̎́̚͜͞ͅą̶̴̛͖̦̦͙͕̱͖̞̞̺̥̘̲̝̌͌͌̀͋ͪ͂ͪ́̅͑̅́ͥ͞s̸̴̵̢̱̣̗̩̖͖͆̌̓͒͑͡ ̄̾ͧ̓ͫ͑̃̔̓̓ͣ̃͋ͩͬ́͞͏͇̙̦̪̯̝̯̮̞͈ͅa̧͐̆ͩ͗̕͜͢҉͓͎͚̦̟̺̹̖̭ņ̵̷͊̄̇͒ͧ̿ͣ̑͏͓̜͙̪̭͕̱̗̫͇̠ÿ̶̸̷̭͈̮́́ͫ͑͜͢ơ͖̘͇̦̙̠̺̱̗̝̭̘̯̱̞̘̦̂̍̋ͯ̿͗͂̇ͫ̕͟n͍̙̖̮̣̦̯̗̠̝̙͚̩̓̌̄ͬ̂̐͑͋̈́ͥͣ͟͡e̵̗͚̯͔̼͇̼̹͚̍̈́̑ͥ͋ͥ̄̚̕͘͜͞ ̴̆̇̔ͥ͗̌̐̌ͫ̀ͤͮͬͫ̽̃͐҉͙̼̭̖̱͍̳̜̣̥̞̙̗͉͙r̴̶̡̛͔͓̹̩̩̗̘̱͈͛̓͆ͩ̈́͆ͬ͛̓̓̓͆̀ͅe̷̡̘̦̤͇̝̠̱̎͋̔̈̈ͩ̈́̈ͫa̾̀̒̎̓̍̎ͥͯͭ̊͡҉̛̙̝̲͇̰͈̠̱͔̜̠̝́̕l̺͚̖̬̤̣̣̪ͫ̃̎̀̈́ͬ̓̕͞ḽ̢͉̥̘̣͗ͧͨ͐̃͂ͨ̐̒̊ͭ͗ͩ̌̄̔̌̀͟y̺̯̭̣͔̩̭̽ͫ́̂̐̔̂̀̀̕ ̴͎̣̲̲̙̝̂̆͆͗̅ͮ̿́ͨ́̅͒͂̏̍̈́͢b̖̰̺̳ͨ͐̑̑ͥ̾͊́͌̈́͑̇̍̚̚̕͟͢͡ͅȩ̶̝̩̪̹̼ͭ̒ͪͣ̈ͭ̓ͥ̓̀͟͠e̺̯͍͚͉̥͎͚̝̯̙̖̱̪̯͌̈̾̾̋̅̃́̌̓̈ͦ̀͂ͩ͑͟͠ͅͅn̷̞͍̯̫̼̼̙̪͍̘̱̟͎͈̞̫̊͗̑̉̃̽̑̌͆ͣ̊ͭ̎́̚̕ ̴̨̧̗͎̠͇̯̭̼̻̮̞̫̗̖͖͈̲̌͆ͪ͆̾ͪ͗̎̿ͯͯ̃͒̓ͩͭ́͞͡f̢̠͕͖͇͉͙̺͇̺͐̅̾ͣ͆ͬ͛̀ą̡̒̉̃̅͛ͬͯ̀ͦ̇̀ͧͩ͑̌͛̋҉͏̷̱̠͉͔̜̹̭̩r̨͓͕̰͚̥̯̖͍̞̟̠͎̞͕ͮͥͣ͂̐͗̀ ̨̡̢͔̙̥̩̟͇̖̦̪͓̠̱̜̦̱̮͖͖͊͗ͩͤ̓ͤ̍ͤ̇ͮ̂̇̐͝ͅe̴̟̦̘͉̙̓̍̐ͫͥ͆̊̈ͧͥ̀ͣ̆̿̍̃̈́̇͆͞͞v̶̹̤͎̤̗̖͕̯̳̟ͫ̅̓ͥ͋ͥ̅͠ͅȩ̸̢̺͔̖̤̖̲̹̪̠͍̯̟̺̬̼͈̉́̉ͬ͐̅͝n̛͍̣͉ͨ̌̉̄͒ͯ̍̏̍͐̄̈͘͞͝ͅ ̨̼̭̞͔̣̼͕̹͙̥͎͔̼̙̪̼̱̥̹ͥ̔ͥͬ͊̑ͬ̅̔͂ͣͬ́̏͒ͬ̿̑́̕͟͠a̋̅͋̽ͦ̉́͢҉̨̡̘̬͉̗͎̰̦̳̪̣͕̦̹̺͔̘ͅs̭̲͕̯͇̘͙̪̰̾͋̌̂̌̿̈́ͨ̉ͫ͗̋̔̈́̿̊ͨ́̕͘͟͡ ̵̢̗̭̟̳̱͖̼̙̥̦̻̭̥̼̫̰̹̐ͨ͌ͥͥ̃d͎͇̣͓̺̗̼͓̖̞̹̹͍̤̮̒ͣ̐͂̈́̋́̀͢ė̛̙̤͇͚̫ͪ̉͊͒̉̈́̿ͮ̽͜͜c̸̛͓͇͔̭̭͓͚̤̝̫̯͚̏ͣ̒͗͆ͫͯ́̕̕i̧̫̣͈̞͈̱̺̗̫͓̰ͣ̑̄̈́̏̍ͭ̄̅͌͗ͩ̔͘͘͜͞ͅd̯̯̭͙͙̖̗̑̈ͥ̆͑ͨͥ̃̎͢e̷̴̛̥̫̹̥̜̝͚̱͓͕̗̦̱̗̘̹̙͆ͨͥ̔̒̽͋̇͐ͨ͊̕͘d̸̨͚̪͚͙͔̙̫͗͒̐̆ͬͥ́̀͠ ̳̪̖͕̥̦̹̣͙̬̪̫̻̗́ͯ̎́́͟t͎̗͙͓̳͖̹͍͎̣̼͆͒͊̆ͭ͑ͯͩ̈́ͫͩͩ͌̇̚̚͘͝o̵̬͓̻̫͓̪͎̣̼̳̱̦̫̣̦͒̎͐ͬ̎̒ͪ̓̆͗̊͌ͤ̚͟͢͞͞ͅ ̸̴̞̥͕̮͆̈́ͦͦ̀̓̃̌̉͛ͪ̉̐ṵ̶̧͓͍̗͉͙͖̗͕̫̘͖̞̱̰̻̰̫̈ͫ̉̊ͯ̅̎̑ͤ̂̆̔́s̸̠̳̥̖̦̞̰̮̹̒̆͑͒̓ͬe̡̮͚̤͙̜͙̯͖͎̬ͧͦ̋̄̽̾ͥ̈́ͯ͂̌͒̇ͤ̐͛̚̕ͅ ̡̪͚͓̰̘͉̜͔ͣ̈ͨ͌̐̓ͭ̉̐͐ͬ̑̀̚̕̕͢ͅe̸̙̣͖̪͙̤͉̥͍̤̼̤͚ͩͨ̇̌͐ͩͪ̄̂́̐̎ͮ͐͂̍̌͒͢v̬̯̪͖͉̯̺̠̟̟͚̫̝̱ͩ̀ͪ̓͗͟͡e̵̯̟̙̰̯͓̙̻̳͖̰̙̰͎ͯ̐̂̏ͯ̾ͩͪͪͮͫͬ̃̂͌̾ͮ̈̑͞n̻̫̲̻̟̼͓̝̮̳͇̿͊̃ͦͬͬ͊̄ͨ̑̈ͯͤͯ̆ͯ͝ ̵̬̖̹͉̮ͫͩ̂͂͞͡ͅg̨̗̞̲̭̺̲̯̅̾͑͂ͧ͛͗͝ͅo̍̆̄ͤ̂̃͂ͫ͏̸̴̛̘͖̠̞̲̣̝͚̱̞̱̣̀ ̦͓̲̭̠͖̝̥̻̗̣͇̘̐̌̇͐̐͜w̨ͪͬ͛͋̐̎̄ͩͭ̈̋̌̂̍̚͏͏̟̙̩̜͇̹̟͚̠͈̘̥̯̯̟̗̖̥́a̺̺̩̲͎̙͕̓ͣ͌̕͢n̸̨͖͍͚̮̳͎̻̣̥͖̙̰̫̯̓̆̽̀̀͢ͅt̴̨̛̰̹͖̪̘̲̬͎͓͈̗̼͎͔̝̦̃̌̋̓ͣ̅͢ͅ ̵̃̍̓̉ͤ̾͗̚҉̯̳̜͙̮̙̳t̵̏̿̓͌ͬͧͪ̑͌ͬ̍ͬ̾̌͑̅̿̚͘҉҉̪̦͇o͚̥̮͉͎͖͍͓͉̓́ͥͨ̐͘̕͝ ̥̮̻͎̭̲͓̫̫͇͍̟̱̤ͩ̂ͤͭ̄ͬ̔ͫ̆̈̆̋̌̀͠͞ͅd̸̴͕̝͍̥̪͈̩͕̜͕͓̫̠̠̘ͦ̓̽ͥ̎̃͗̓̇̔͗͒̆̓͘͘͞ȭ͚̠̯̭̹͈͈̩̣̘͎̖̞́͗̊̔ͩ̀̎͆̒͝͞ ̵̡̢̨͈͖̲̟̦̈́ͬ̓̊̃͑̽ͬ̅ͫ̈́͂̉͗̓̅ļ̡͚͕͎̼͉̫͔̬̺̞̦̙ͦ̉̔͋́o̗̜̫̜̺̦̙̜̭̩̼̙͎̙͙̍͗ͪͮ͋̌́́͢͜o̷̴̧̮̘̱͚̱̟͚̣ͧ͊̇͂̄ͭͤͤ͜k̶̴̩͔̠̟̠̫̺̯̼͖̰͍̼̭͇̣ͣ̊̄̀ͩ͐ͪ̒ͣ͂ͣ̈́͂ͥ͂ͅ ̨̢̺̬͚͎̟̘̲̙̳͊͋ͯ̕͝m̦̘͈̖͇̲̺̼͎̘̺̪̲̮̣̞̬ͪͤͨ͆̍̐̐̇ͧͧ̐̆ͩͥ̈́͝ͅo̲̯̼̅͗̿ͮͭͭ̂͗ͮ̃͑͑̀̏͆̕r̶̛̜͓͔̥̫ͧͦͭ̂̉ͦ̅̏̐̉̒̽͑͐̏ͨ̍͘̕e̢͚̞̝̮̥̦̫͇͙͎̲̮̺͍̲̲ͨ͗̓́͂̽̀̀ͅͅͅ ̢̲̳̤̳̪̪̳̬̠̳̪̙̞̲̔̅͗̃ͨ̆̋ͪ̄ͮ͑ͯ̓͊̄́ͬ̐͜ͅͅl̴̪̩͈͓̲͕̯̘̙̞͈̟̺͉̻̬̝͑͂ͥ͐͋͋ͦ̈͑͛ͨ͌̿̂ͤͪ͊̀ī̷̗̝̯̻͔̝̳̦͕ͪͪ̆̌̾͌̕͢͝͡k̨͖͇̮̱͕̹͖͕ͭ̈̓̊ͦͦ̔e̡̜̱̖̟̙̳̼̳̰͉̪̻̻̘̫ͯ͊̀̑ͤ͒ͦͩ̉̇͆ͩ͋̿͢?̷̠̤̗̻̥̝͓̥̰̘̥͖̮͉̺ͫ̓ͩͭͥͯ̿ͧ͗͊̒͝
̶̡͓͕͕̯̲̭̯̳̝̜̗̙̲̟͒̏̾̍ͫ́͟
̴̧̢̖̳̻̼̤̭͔̻̖̠̫̫́͆͌ͭ̄̀̀Y̫͎̲̩̝̮̻̜̫̠̠̪̐ͯ̾ͮͫ́̂̈́̿ͬͮͯ̿ͫ́̊͡͠ͅo̧̨̺̭̙̹͓̖̙̳̜͉̞̼͊ͬ͂ͮ͋́́̇̔͟ͅu̴͉͇͍̞̗̘̺͇̼̮͙ͨ̔̅̔͌̐ͨͧ̉̿̊ͮ͆̉̅̓̀̓̚͘͝'̴̧̨̮̩̲̫̥̞͉̰ͩͦ͆̏̏̑̆͡v̶̧̠̞͔̣̭̠̮̩̠̻̬̫̙͕͙̼̼̲͂̀ͨ̾̐ͭ̈͗ͯͮͯ̏̉̆̅͋̔͘͟͝ę̛̯̱̳̣̎͛̌̔̏̿̄ͦ̽ͨͧͤ͆ ̢̧̪̮̦̤͈̍͗ͩ͂̀̕g̨̧̾̎͐̃̾̇͒ͭͭ̀͒ͬ̆҉̜͕̞̞̞̖̺͓͉͔͝ͅo̧̝̲͓̫̘̩̠̖̬̼̻͉̙͖̜̻̦ͧ̽̎ͥͧ̎̔ͪ̚͢͡t̸̶̒ͯ̑̄̿̄̆͑̋̑͗̍̋̇̏̌ͦ̚͠҉̪̫̖̥͙̖͚̼̥ ̥̫̫̜̠̱̱̣ͮͦ̐͐̈ͪ̊͆ͤͫ̌ͯͬͩ̔ͧ̀́̚͝͞ţ̸̸̡̲͓̳̯̮̬͎̖̞͎̰̌ͦͫͮͫ̄̉͡ơ̷̝̱͇̠̟̝̥̖̤̩̠̩̖̟̋͆̊ͥ̏͝ ̵̨͇̗̗̖͚̬̪ͤ̔̒͐̐̉̓͝b̵̛̛͈͙̞̫̹͙ͤ̽͂̌ͪ͟ͅe̒̊͐̿͒ͩ̑ͫ͊̄̒͏͏͕̹̠̣̘̦͜ ̸̸͍̬͔̯͎̯̲͖͍͎͑̃ͨͩ̉͋̅ͤ͛́̕͘k̯̮̙̇͋ͣ̎ͤͣͧ͊̈̆̆͂̆̚̚̕̕ͅį̝̩͍̹͍̝̺͈̣̘ͣ̅̎̂̓ͩ̋̏̆́͢͠͠d͋͐͑ͨ͗͊͋̊ͮ̒̇͋̿ͭ͢҉̼͖̖̭̝͚̹̺̰̖͍̯d̶̳͕̩͐̿̈́̔̎̒̓̀̀͡i̡̲͚̝̪̥̥̬̘ͥ̋̌͋̊̈ͯ̊ͯͣͯ̋̌̾ͬ́̀͢nͦͭ̈́̀̋͐͑ͩ̌̂̉̀͏̭̗̹̯̺̥͇̻͇͟͜g̛̪̜̲̘͈͗̂͗̈́ͬͮ̏͛ͨ͆̈͋͂̑̉̈͆́͘͞ ̵̢̛͎͕̯͉̲̜͈͆̉̄̈͗̽ͪͪ̓̆ͯ͝m̨̗͖͈̎͑̏̓͂ͯ͊̄̋ͧ̆̀͜͡ͅȇ̴̢̜̰͚͈̘̘̤̫̬̰̪̺͓̎͋͗͛͗ͦͦ̔ͪ͛̚̚͢.̴̢͉̣̜̣͚̠̳̩͓͎̗̲̳͉̝͓̘̪̣̀̏̐ͧ̃͆̍ͪ̿̀ ̩̫̠̱̩͉̺̯͔͚̺̙̼̺ͥͦ̄̍ͩͥ̈́̒̐̒̓͑̎̽͌̑̍ͨ̀̀̚ͅI̵̲̤͍̣͍̦ͪ̿̈͛̆ͭ̒ͩ̌͂͡͞͠ͅ'̴̤̥͕͚̺͉̖̻͈̺ͤ̌̈ͫͮ̌̊͋ͭ̂̈́̀̐v̧̢̫͎̘̮͉̳̘̗̗̯̟̹̦̟̤̘̱̦̰̑ͬͧͮ̎͂̊ͩ̾̒̋̀͟͝͞e̸͉̼̫͆ͥͨ͘ͅ ̢͉̞͇̤̩͙̻̠̝̲̩͎ͪ̒͛̉̐̅ͤͧ̾͛̔͝b̒̊̓ͬ̌͘͜͠͠͏̬̠͙̮̼͍̝̰̱̭̳̲̻͇͖͖͉͓̝e̷̷͎̣̮̼̥̰̣̱̥̱͖͈͙̥͇͔͇̓̃͌̅̋ͦ̈̇̅ͤ͊̓͌͒̚ͅͅěͫͤ̑ͨͭͮ̓̓̊͑͋̐ͯͧ͂̇̚͢͏̵̩̫̞̖͙͍͇̕n̾̔̒̾̓ͩ̋͌́͗͌ͪ̓̎͋͛҉̨̝̻̪͙̤̺̰̗̱͘ͅ ̷̨̢̖̰̹̼͔̤͊̽̈͐̽̃͋̊̍̀̀͝f̸̶̧̼̟͕͍͚͕̗͓̩̳̙̳̦̳ͭ̔̇̎ͬͦͣͥ͂͒ͥͮ̎͋ͪͯͧ̈́͘͜ͅu̷ͩͩ͑ͮͧ̆ͨ̊̅̍͐̿͗ͦ͏̴͚̻̪͖̦̝̭̠̘̩̱̣̻̺͍̳͡r̢̧̞̲̦̬̫̐̃̃͋̊̿́̊̓͌̊ͩͯ̾̀ţ̨̲̘̩̖̮͍͔̳͎̼̗ͮ͆ͯͬ̾͒ͮ̏ͭ̐̏́ͫ̎ͨ̐̈́́h̗̟̮̱͔̙̦̰̳̟͖͉̺̤̻̆ͬ͆̏ͨ͟͠ͅȩ̟̞̯̞̮͌̊̾ͨ̏ͬ̍̒̾ͮ͛ͥ̃͋͛̕͜͠r̴̨̰̣̬̹͚̋ͣ͒̄ͅ ̨̢̗͈͕̰̟̠̮̳͙̰ͬͫ͆͛͊̓͆͌̈́̓̍̉ͧ͛͟ęͨͣ͐̓̔̎ͦ̇͆̽̊͌͡͠҉̪̼̝̹̻͎̜̜̙̳̥̗̻͙̫̻̰v̡̧͈̼̙̥̥̮̂̏͂ͬ̏ͭ͋ͦ͆̎͡ͅe͊̓ͮ̓ͩ̅ͩ̎̃̉̈́̾ͨ̚͏̵̼̟̬͇̟̞̭̻̙n̍̊̈̋̽ͧͩ̑ͦͯ͂ͯ̿͘͢͡͏͉̙̰̲̭͖̫͡ ̳̳̹̘̪̭̘̫̮̩̭̫̟͆ͬͯͯͭ͡͡m̧̍͌ͧͥ̿̍̑́͏̢͖̱̤̪̦͙͉̮̼̠̰̳̱̜͔͚̘̪͝o̴̸̡̩͖̪̠̤̗̣̥̩̬̮̭ͪͯ̓̒ͤ̃r̵̵̳̞̗̜͖̫̫̠̼̩̤͖̰̲̪̤ͫͧ͂ͯ̂̅̊̄̐͌͢ͅe̶̢̧̤͙̳̥̎̃̑̽ͫ̋ͥ̇̀͜ ̷̭̼̝͉͓̣͔͉ͮ̂̏͗͛̍ͮ̅͋́͜͝d̛̯̖̩̗̞̬͉͈̣̩͈̮̺ͦͦ͊ͦ͌ͩ͡ë͓̝̝̻̺͓̤̯͍͇̺̰̻̭̭̪̇͛̓̕͟͞c̢̹͎̜̣̦̱̱͙̝̠͈̼̗ͮͪͬ̏̀͟͝͝i̊̇̒̈̑ͦ͒ͪ̒̍ͬ̚͏̴͠҉̨̗̬̫͙̞̳̯͖͈̜̝̼̥̰ͅd̵̯͈͔͔̺̫̭͚̭̜͎̞͎̭̗͚̗̓ͨ͒̔ͧ͗͗ͣ̈́̌̔ͧ̽͂̀͜͝e̴ͮͨ̅̆ͪ͊ͬ̉ͫ̄͂̍̋̉̾ͯ̅҉̵̯̺͔̪͕̭̦͔̬̪̻͉̱͖̤̬̲̗͢͡ͅď̛̼̮̤͖͔̺͔̫̠̫͈̜̟ͬ͒̋ͩ̄ͭ̌̉͝ ̷̸̷͓͔̦̤̙͓̦̝̫͖̭͍̥̫̫̖͍ͬ̈̏̋̅̀̾ͨ̎ͅt̹̙̩̥̱͓ͦ͐̒̍̅̀͘͡o̵̶̶̮̫̺̥͓̤̺̳̮̹̜̥̱̠̞̣̎ͦͦ̒͒̔ͦ̾͒̿ͤͨͦ̄ ̶̧͎̼͙̝͇̜̺ͨ̿̄ͫ̿̎̽̀ͭ̓̿ͤͩ̈ͬ̆̈ͅȗ̖̗̜̲͎͍̣̭̤̝̬̟̫̫̺͉͈̩͗͆̒̄̈́ͪ̾̇̒̽́͜s̷̡͋ͯͯͥͨ́̏҉̶̧̪̙̟̘̥͍̗̰̘̬͚͚̖ͅě̠̫̠̳̪̪͈̙̩̲̥̹̻̰͗ͨͦͤ́̚ ̷̧͙̦̰̄͒̒̈̓͌̄̑̾̅ͨ̈͟ȩ̛̘̰͕̮̱̮̱͍͖ͧ͗ͪͣ̽̓́͒́̀v̸̷̼͉̥̙̗͍͉͈̱̼̒ͩ͐͑ͪ̆̓̌̒ͩ̔̈́ͩ̿̄̏̑́̚͟͢ͅę̷̵̱̣̱͍̮̼̻̽͒̎ͤ̂ͦ̉̔̑ͣͮͩͣ̉͐ͧ̔̔́͟ͅn̶̬̖ͣ̍̋̂̂̍̓͗̍͑͋͆̊ͯ̇͠͡͠ͅͅ ̶̵̥̱̖̗̹̲̘̭̲̝̤̼̳͙̺̘̔̏̏̇͂ͯ̐ͩ̒̽ͪ̈́̚͢͞g̷̙̣̣̭̝̦̈̋̄̎͊̇ͯ̀̀o̡̝̙̞̪̠̹̥̭̫̹̪̻̞̔̈́͛͛̾̿́ͣ̕ͅ ̶̜̪̥̱̭̰̰̣̜͇́͋̎͆̂̑̋͒͡n̡̪͎̻͚̞̯̳͓̳͎̥͍̞̦̊͂̊͂͌̀̿̒̽ͪ͊̈̽ͬ͒͑́ę̱̼̱̯̺̤̙̲̒̅͋ͦͪe͆͌̔̄ͩͫ̓͊ͦ̒̋ͩ̀ͦ̈́̀͜͞҉̯̪͓̳̜͈̝̩̲d̵͕͙̖̯̻̲̟̤̯̭̼ͣ̏̆̃͗ͮ͘ ̶̠̯͔͔͍͈͕̱̻͇̮̣͕̬͎ͦͧ̅̄̓̍̓̉̉̊͑̄ͥ̊̃̚̕t̵̡̲̳̙͚͓̦̣̗̰̭̲̻̤̮ͩ͂̉̈́͊͐ͨ̋̓̂̇ͥ̎͌͋͌͘͡ͅoͫ̓͑͒ͣͦ́̍̓̉҉̶̘̞̪̣͍̰̖̙͡ ̥̖̰̺̹̝͓͙̽ͤ͊̈́̽͛ͭ̉̿̎́͜d̴̪̗͍͕͙̪̗͇̳̤͇̫̹̳̹̭̠͒̓͂̆̈́̽̆̓ọ͙͎̦̹̳͋̓̃͛ͩ̿ͫ̉ͤ͌̏́̀͘ ̧̀ͧ̆͌̏̑̌͏̶̥̫̙̯͓l̋ͥ̽̓ͣ̇ͮ̽҉҉̸̢̭̗͖͔ͅo̵̢̰̟̰̬̰͆͑͑ͭ̒͝ơ̡̧̯͈̣̦͕͕̘ͯͪͥ̚k̸̩̞̥̖̣̜̬̘̼̱̹͌͌̾̾͗̊̉͊̕͟͠ ̵̵͔͈͕̖͇̽̆͌͋̓͘͟ͅm̖͍̟̫̪͇̥͔̯̤͙̅ͪ̐̀̊̏ͮ͋ͪ͘o͂ͦͤ͊͊ͨ̽ͥ͑ͪ҉͏̷̢̭͙̟͇͍̮̼̪̦͍̗̪̳̣̘͓̠r̢̫̝̫͈̮̠̦̲̺̬̰̘̘̮̹ͣ̏͗ͯ̉̋̿͆̓͂ͩ̒͋͘͘͝e̗͕̲̜̭͙̱̺̖̹̻͈͋̇̓̆̓͊̀̑̒͛̑̈̇ͤͯͮ͝ͅ ̸̧̮̹̬̺̯̹̞̱̾ͫ̌̀͡ą͒̌͆̉͋͑̒ͮ̏̓ͣͤ̏̽҉̸͔͚̪̦̤̠̬̱͇̤̩͇̳͇̳͠ş̱̫͕ͧ̄ͥ̍͂̒͆ͦͣ̃̅̈̾ͯ̃̀͠ͅ ̍ͣ̑̊́̔̓ͦ͂ͧͨ͌̓ͣ̑͏̵̴̨̛͓̠̟̙̝̪̠a̶̵̛̭͉͈͎̤̙̟̦̲͖͚̟̥̯̟͓̳̘͈͆ͮͧ͒͛ͧ͛ͪͤͣ͌́͟nͯ̌ͨ͐͆̓͏̵҉̟̙͇̟̰̹̥̻̖͔͞y̵̷̥̜̹͔͖͇̞̦̤̥̳̟̯̼̜ͯ̇ͣ̓̋ͣ̓̋̋̋̈́̀̋̋͆̎ͫ̕o̷̴̓ͥͨ̆̐҉̥̤̣̺͔n̵̞̖̤̹͚̬̼̭̣̮̯͉̰̞̩̹ͮͣ̾̔͗ͨ̃͆̅͊̅ͦͮ͝ę̥̦͍̜̮̹̗̠̤̋̈́̌̒̇̽̓̍ͣ̉̓̐̀̂́͟͠͞ ̶̮̘͕̣̽ͦ̃̓̍̑̐̓̎̎̀ͯ̈́̑̀͡ͅc̡̹͙̟͇̝͎̙̒͊ͦ̇͐̆ͧ͋̑̀̒̾ͯ̊͋ͪ̀͜aͣͮ̎͋ͮ͂̓̿̒͑̐ͫ̓̊̕͠҉̸̲̙̻ͅṇ̷̴̨̣̥̩͈͖̳̘͖̘͚͍̜͔̞͛ͮ̂͒̆͊̂́̊̈́̓ͅͅ.̵̴̬̬̲̖͇ͬ͑̉̽ͧͨ̅̎̽͟ͅ ͑̇ͯ͒̈̔̈ͣͭ̒̿́̕͜͝҉̻͕͍̥̦̙͎̺̫͙̼̟̜̯̭Ċ̸̸̵̲̮̹͈͚̗̼͙͈͍̾͌̃ͦ̄ͭͪ̽͊ͣ́̌̔͟͜ͅa̡̿̓ͩͯͨ̓ͮͦͦ̓̈́̓̐̒̀͏̧̧̜̰̞̜͉͚͖̞͖͓̗̪̹̥͕̠n̨̥̭̟͖͙̍̀̽͋̚͜͝͡͠ͅ ̧̛͚̝͔̝̙̖̯̬̞͙͖͇͕̯͍̳̥ͣ̐̍ͮ̑ͧͯ͛ͥ͢ͅỷ̷̷̸̡͎̬̰̫̾ͬ̾̃̅̒̀ͫ̑ͬ͠ȍ̴̸̝̯̫͈̪̞͍͖̂̍̈́͗ͩ̆̉̿u̢̧͎̝͖̤̯̘̭͎̠̠̻͍͙͕͆̒̽̈́͠͠ ̵̶̡͙̝͉͕̝̩͈̲͗̈́͗̿ͤ͂̓͊ͪ̅̊ͧ͂ͬ̒ͪ̌̾̕͞ṟ̴̨̠̮̪͖̥̭̝̝̳̓̓ͧ͂e̓̅͐̅ͫ̌̐̿͂̄ͦ̔̄̅̑ͥͥ̚͟҉̹̲̮̙̱̝̭͕͉͝ͅͅa̸̧̧̪̭̬͖̯͔͔͇͚̗͇̦̟͎̬͙͛̍̅̅̊͑̽̿̈́̍ͬͭ̄ͩ̑ͤ͜ḷ̶̱̞̯̭̬̭͚̘̳͉̆̀ͦ̀̾͂̿̃͑͐̐͑́͛ͭ̕͠ͅl̨̹̱̳̮̺̫̰̹͕̎͆́ͨ̌̒́̀͘͞ͅy̓̄͒̅̈́̋̐̄̑̃ͫ̑̿̏ͩͭ̚̕͏̪̘͎̣̘͇͓̼͉͕̣̱̳̥̤̘͎̙ ̙͕̫̱̙̮̹͉͚͙̯̪̖̟͔̪ͭ̎̌́ͦͩ̄̌̆͌͑̃͡ͅb̅ͪ̉̇ͪ̅͒͏̴̗͇̥̮̰̼̤̝̠̤̮̕͞eͧͫ̓͌͘͏̦̳̤̖̹͎̥͓͕̫̲̙͈͖̣̳͓ ̵̸̖̻͕̖̖͎̰̼̦̦̝̜̲̫̖̥̦̖̥ͬͤ̒ͭ͊̎͂́ͮ̈́ͧ̆͑̅̑ͮ̕fͮ͋̿̈ͩ͋ͪͣ̋́͏̞̗͔̯̀͡a̧̰̮̩͎͇̱̰̲ͬ̏͒̀̍ͫ́͘͠͠rͭͧͮͩ͐ͬ̈́͐̀҉̫̫̯̹̭̟̼̙͖̠̼̟̟̖̮̹ ̛ͬ̊ͪ͐̑ͫ̅ͤ͑̃̈́̚͘͏̡̣͇̠̰̫̟̜̯̯̮̳̹͕͖͚̝͝e̸̢̩̠̬̟̹̪̟͉͖͎̹̫͇̣̻͓͖ͤ͂͋̾̒͒ͨͪͨ̀̆ͩͮ̔͋ͦ͋̀͋̀́͞ͅv̨̘̲̦̮̈ͭͪͭ̅́̐̄ͭͩ͊͛̎ͫ̽̑̋ͧ̾͜ę̣̠̻̜̰͈̻̘̗̩͙͕̮̗͉̖̋̉ͦ̏̎̍͆ͩ͒̋͂̀̏̂ͩ̈n̶̓ͣ̍̋̓ͨͫͮ͆ͮ̃ͮ̏ͭͯ͒͏͏̯̫̺̰̖̱̜͍̟̮̪̰̲͎̬̣̥̪͞ ̢̝̥̞͉̩͙̫̳̟͍̠͔͉̺͍ͪ̈̑̍ͯ̚͡͞͡͝ͅa͓̝̺̻͇̞̻͚͓̖͌͋̆̒͒̽͆ͮ͒͋ͧ̃͋̊ͬͮ̏͘͘s̏̉̄̍ͥͤͨ̿ͨ͋͋ͫͩ̎̑́͏͏̦̥͙̥̖̱̥̠͔͖̣̺̜͔͕͈̼͞ ̢̽̽ͤ̽͐̇̉͞҉͍͍̺͖̼͔̪̲̝̤̣̼͍̞̳͍͕͈ͅḑ̶͖̙̥̹͍̣͚͕͓̩͕̫͚ͫ̔ͬ̍͜͝ẽ̢̛̪̞͎̪̦͍͔̝̜͎͎̼̼̇̌ͨ͛̋̋ͦ̂̌̎͗ͯ̈́͊̀̚͜͟c͇̰̼̱̜͍̳̣̊ͫ̃̂̾̐͂ͥ͆̋̑ͭ̾̓͛̾̓̕͟i̶̼̠̰̥͈̩͎̰̦̠̹̱̣ͭ̄ͪ͑͑̈ͩ̑̿ͮ̕͠d̨̻͇̯̪̝̳̦̖̗̤̺͉̥́͐ͦ̊̈́̿̍͗́e̸̎ͯ̑͋̓ͮ̃͏̺̳̺̘̥͇̥͕͈͕͉d̛͈͎͍̞̯͉̲̪̙̳̳͍͈̩͈͚̪́̉̌̄͑͂͑ͤͥͯͨ̋ͮ̓̚͢ ̧̉̓ͩͯ͊͌ͦͥ͒ͭ̄͛͆ͯ͊̕͞͏̣̭͍͕̠̦̜ḩ̷͇̮̦̘̼̩̦͉̱͓͚̙̤͚̅͗̋ͭ͋ͮ͘͢a̵̪͚͈̲͒̈́̏͡l̛͈̘̤̖̠͚͍͉̣̃̽͌̀̚͢f̵̨̹͓͇̲͈̘̅͛̉ͮ̀ͫͯ̌̒͌͐̍̾͒̐ͥ͌͊͊ ̂̿͒͒ͯ͌̏͑̀̉̑̂͌̊͛͂͋́̕͠҉̯͓̭̗̹̙̲̭͔̼̣̬͚̺͔͇͕̣a̶̖͙̖̭̮͕͕̻̱̥̰͕̓̍̃͑̎̑̈͘̕͞s̥̻̪̣͉̻̱̣̪̜̳͉̺͈̖̳̎̅̒͌̈͂̑͟͝ͅ ̡̧̱̞̘̫͔̰̳̯̘̼̬̟̥̠͓̳͙͚̆͊̄ͬͯ̈͋ͥͥ̑̇͜͠ͅm̢̛̼͔̪̠̗͖̼̍̆̔͆́͞ư̶̙̭̬͖̳̖̯̥̪̜̦̭̞̣̯̥̮͈ͫ̌̉ͧ͂̿̃̌ͧ͆͜c̸͎̰̫̭̜̺̘̹̤̪͓̝̖̾ͮͭ͑͊ͦ̇͆͜ͅhͥͣ͛́ͭ͆҉̵̛͉̘̬̩̠̩͖̘̥ ̧̢̮̙̟̗̥̳̣̖̩͖̬̺̰͎̎̔̈́̃̿ͪ̂̀͘t̳͇͈͎͓̬͕͚̥͕͙̠̹̲͇̓̋̾͗̂̊̔̆ͩ͂ͥͫͩ̾̅́̂̀͞ͅơ̻̗͖̻̱̖͈͇͙̳̓̿̉ͭ̑̋ͣͤͨͣ̈̊̍͌ͩ̓͑̀ ̶̛̮̺̟͈̱̖͕̮̩̙͉̯̣͙́͌̏ͨ̊̔͊̿́ͭ̇̍͘̕u̦͕̦̫͕̲̻̤͎̜̻̦̼̬͇̫̞̎ͨ̀ͯ͆̋ͧ͗̈́̔ͪ͐͋̄͗ͫ́͞s̵̱̜̖̘͈͈̜̾̄͐ͩ̿̂͌ͧͣ̿̀ͩͫ͆̌̆̏͜͡ȅ̞̣̦͉͚̤̜̮͔̭̝ͤͬ̔̅͐́ͥ̓̋̃̚͜͟͡ͅ ̴͇̹̩̦̼͉͚̺̥̺̠̖͚̩̮͈̏̈́ͩͫ̋͊̋͆́͜g̨͔̖͕͖̲̱̻͎̘͍̘͓̺̣͈̗̹ͨ̂̂̑̃̉ͬ̌ͫ̾͑͌͡͡ͅͅŏ̙̬̟̞͇͊ͣ͒̓̀̀͠͝ ̒̒̌͆͐́ͧͭ̒̃͌͗̀̊̽ͭͭ̚҉̫̟̠͓̹͙̻̱̤̭̭̳̹̼̜̦̙͚̥͜͞w̴̧̻͔͈̜̩̞͙̳̦̘̦͖͍̦͔̑͐̓ͬ̈́̉̉̇̓͞͡͝ͅi̶̘̻̖͓̖͉͙̜̟͆ͥ͂̍͘͡ͅsͮ̃̇ͧͭͩͩ͊́̚͘͜͏̙͔̠̙̰͕̦̞̝͙̭̱ḧ͚̳̬̭͖͕̹̬͉̘͊̽̈ͪ̓͆ͩ̋͆͟͝ ̧̛͉̱͍̦̝̦̹͔ͦ̇̽ͥͤ͐̉͒ͪ̀͂̉̀̚͜f̵̢̭̙͉̪̜̫̦̔̈̈̊̑̍ͩ̓ͬͧͯ́͛̿ͨ́̀́̚o̵̢ͯ̿̔ͥ̅͏҉̲͍̝̪̭̬̹̻̙̪̱̰̱ͅŕ̂ͬ̎̅̌̔̾́͟҉̬̼̺̪̝̩̱͉̘̰̮̦͢ ̦̪̙̝̩̫̞͓̫̲͉͖̗ͩ̃͌ͭ̃̍ͨ͢͝͞ͅͅţ̛̹̪͎͎͔͙͖͉̬̘̞͍̜͉̫̪̞̩̼̽̀ͫͭ̒̈ͯ̓̍̽́̕͠h̡̨̢̖͙̰̬̤̝̟͈̜̪̎̔̍ͮͦ͢͟ą̶̶͓̣̳̲̩̟̫͈͙̦͂́ͦ͊̏̎̊̇̽̀͢t̢͎͕̞̝̟͎͎͖̹̲̳̱ͣͥ̌͌̈ͯ͒ͭ̉̅̕͝?͐̒̄̾͛ͤ͏̩̰̱̯͖͖͞͞͠ͅͅ ̷̧̛̲̗̘̦͇̲̹͍̃̓͌ͣ̐ͩ̆̿̌ͮ̃̊ͬ̓͒̐̕͢M̷̨ͧ͂ͭ̂ͧ̒ͫ̇͛̿ͪ̓͆̄̓̇ͤ͡͠͏̥͇̫̞̞̖̦̝̖͎̻̼̺̬̯ỳ̸̨͇͍̪͓̩̖͎͉̤ͪͯ̍͆̈́̊̈ͬ̈ͤ͒͂͋ ̨̏̄́͌͆̃ͫͮ̓҉̢̙̫̩͙͈̳̻̦͉̳̤͔́́g̷ͪͮ͆͛̑̒́҉̷͈̞͕̘͉͘u͎̠͔̰͉̬̳̦͉͙̬̓ͭ͛͛̓̂̆̓ͫ͊̀͜ȩ̧̥̼̘̣̠̙̖͍̯̮̟̦̻ͤͣͥ͐͋͂̃ͤ͂̀̆ͧ̐̿́̓̈́̚͟͢s̢̲̻̭͍̻̣̳̘͓̱̮͖̪̖ͤ̒͆ͧͤ͊̒̓͛̑̐́s̸̨̹̙̝̘̦̓̾̿ͯ͋͛̅͘ ̴̵̨̨̡̠̝͔̙̖̯͍̝̿ͯ̇ͧ̿̍̎ͣͦ̒̿̆̚i̸̞̥̬̬̘̖̖̝̠͉͔͕̭̬̠̲͔̯ͨͥ͂̔ͭͮ̏ͧ̀͜ş̸͖̩̖̘̹̱̼̮̰̘̏͆̇ͭ̌ͬ̽̑̾ͯͩ̌ͥ̅̌͜͠ ̛ͤ͑̅̉̅̾̽̾̍̌͏̙̺̞̟̤̞̲͓ť̵͒̂ͦ̀͝҉̘̯̼͎̲̰̪̤͙̟̻̰̫̲͎̺̠h̢̠͙̗͓̖̝̱͔͔̲̠̖̬ͨ̆̍͗ͣ̀ͭ͠ͅa͉̦̫̠̳̝̱̺̜͉͓͕̖̮̟̓ͪ͗͂͛̅̅̀ͩͫ̾͂̅͟͝͡ͅt̴̷̡͕̰͕̱̣͔̤̱͕̭̬̻͋̐̀ͨͪͧͫ̾̏̀́ ̵̞̘̫̭̯̘̝͍͕͔̌̈́ͤͥ͋ͭͨ͐͋͒͒̕w̨̡̱̪̻̞̤̜̐ͭ͊̂̐ͪ͛ͤͩͩͯͥ̚͡͞ͅḥ̰͙̟̻̩̹̯̟̬̱͓̥̈́ͨ̽ͤͭͨ̆̓̾͒̕͝ͅeͦͣ̈́̄̍ͫ͐̉͌̄̔͐̓ͨ͒̌͞҉̵̧̜͇̜͔̣̖̱̼͎̩n̡̝̠̳̦̋̐ͫ̋͒̈́́͊ͮͤͫͯ͗͘͟͡ ̶̷͇̘̭͖͎̦̤͛͛̅̑̽͒ͦ̆ͨͣ̓͞o̵̢̧͙͍̝͇̰̮̣̞̝͈̠̪̞͈̩̿͐ͦͤ͋̚n̳͚̬̞̝̮̯̦̯̲͓̯̎́̊ͥ̊̓͝ͅê̵̛̫͚̙̮̤̜̠͎̼̫͎̝̳̙͚ͤ̓͛ͦ̅̌̊͛ͭ̀̾́ͤͤ̐̿ ̸͊ͮ̽̾͋ͦͦ̃̉̋͝͏͈̹͔͇̞̺̹̣͚̹̻r̴̷̢͊̇̓̂ͫ̃ͦͨ͂͗ͬ̄̊ͧͯ̆̽ͥ̏͏͖̖̠͕͔̠̮̫̲̗͎͓̪̥̰͇ͅe̵̷̮̟̝͎̝͍̬͔̖̫̪̝͉̙͂̇̎͊̕͢ͅå̧͋ͬ̀ͯ̽̿̓ͪ̈͆̓҉͚̮̗͎̖͉̘̦̪ḻ̼̞͚̭̝̖̺͉̭̹̥̰̳̓ͬ̐ͮ̉ͧ̽͗ͬ̅͒͟͢͞͝l̵̨̈̓̿̽̌͂̈́́ͩͥͦ͒ͭͩ̍̌̚͟҉̵̹̟͓̠̹̪̰̘̙̩͙y̡̛̛̖̥̠͚͕̳̹̳̼̤̽ͮͫ̃͒͋̍̈́́ͫͦ͋̆̉̚͡ ̫̹̥̤̰ͫͮ̅̃̿̎ͣ̈́ͣ͑̔̏ͨ̐̂ͣͭ͂͞͡b̢̖̲͈̟͍͔̤͎̖̱͎͕͙̪̪̭̞̫͈̌̇̏͗̈́̓̽ͮͣͫ́͌ͥ̈̂̈́͛͜e̷̢̨̛̙̤͉̺̼̦̩̮̭͓̫̠͌ͪ̈̿̓̈́̽ͥ͡ͅę̛̰̝̜̣̹̞̼͇̗̜̰͙͂ͪͥ͆͐̋͋̌͗̂̚n̶̩̫̙͛̐͊͌ͭͨ́̌ͧ̿͑̀͢͡ ͊̅̐͗ͥ̓̚҉͚͈̮̤̳̮̮͈̜̕͟ͅf̸̡̼͖͔̞͔͇̥̯̬̻̠̝̙̥̟̑̒̽ͮͨ̆ͮ͌ͭͤ̅̓͟a̷̷̺͔̥̯̖͚͓̗ͫ̓̀̏͛̑̽̒ͩͧ̚͝͞r̶̶̡̢̮̹̰̭̱̳̝͚̥̱͚͍̫̟͇̉̽̌͒̊̊͘ͅ ̢͇̬̝̼͖͉̪̜̤̿̏͆̾̓ͬ͘͟e̢͌̄ͧ̋̎̊́͊͛̈́̍̈̒͋҉̯̲̪̜͔̭̩̣̯̱̤v̴̴̢̬̣̝̫͓̲̰̼͍̺̩͓̽͑̌ͤ̌̑̐͗̾̍ͥ̍̊̒ͯ͋͗͛̕ͅẹ̵̷̭͎͔̭͔̰͕̠̳̓͒ͩ͊̃ͫ̽̔̿̓͋ͨ̾͊n͈͎̠̻̲̩̘͇̘͔͍͙͈̻̦̭͓͌͑ͩ̑̒̔́͘͜ ̴̶̧̨̧̘̻̖̼̼̙̘͍̤̮̙̣̳̺͓̣̩̖̱̈ͨ͐ͪ̄͐ͫ́̓̉̚a͉͈͇͎͕̘͙͍̤̺̥̮͕̙̟̝̞͙͐̀̓ͭ̇ͮ̑̐ͨ̔͌̔̚͡ͅs̷̛̞͎̬͈̳͈̹͂ͪ͂͂ͯ͋̽̂͋̈ͮͦ̔ͨ͊̃̍̊̃͜ ̗̬͇̻̳̥̰͕͔̅̆̆͒̀̀́͞ḑ͎̠͈̯̻͇͕̟̗͖̫̯͍͕̯̱̱̳̇̈́̈̌̓̾̾́͟͝e̋̑͋̀͑̎̑ͦͧ̂͊̾͑ͣ̆̌ͪ͗͢͟҉̟̙̩̙͈͈͉͕̟̻̙͉̦͈̜͠ç̏ͥͯͦ̄̊̊̄ͧ̈́̅̃̈́ͤͭ̽͂̏ͮ͏̡͜͏̰͙͚̱͓̮͔̞̹͓̩͙̝̠̺ỉ̧ͨ̆͆͊͒ͪ́͊̑ͩ̌͗̓ͥ̂̚͏̩̞̜̯̣̺̻̖̼̹͖̬͈̼͚̪̻ḍ̡̱̠̙͕̺̥̝͇̦̋̽̒͒͛ͧ̃̆̍̏̅͌̀͘͘͡ͅẻ̢̛̳̖̹̻̣̝̝̪̥͙̫̩̹̯͈͎̠̭̈́̏̒͗ͭͯ͆̆̑ͫ̒̅̆ͭ̚͢d̴̡̮̯̫̰̮͇̘̫̙͋ͫ̽ͬ̆ͯ̑̇ͦͭ̌̃̌͗͆͛̋̚ ̺̠̘̹̬͙̙̟̰̼͍̯̦ͫͭ͗̈́ͭ̓̀̂̓́̀͘͠o͛͑͂ͨ̅ͪ̈́̔ͦ̀̀ͩ̍͌̉̐ͪͨͬ͝͏̨̰̹̩̟̗̩̼̮̯̻͎ͅn̬̺̫̱͓̬̠͋̆͋͗ͪ͒̋̐́̔ͦ̔̓́͠ĉ̡̖̼̯̦̙͕̖̊ͬͬ̀ͯ̈́̎͐͂͂̈́̅͋͢͠e̷͚̥̮͙͉̮͓̖͔̘̻̟̻̲̼̦̱ͦͫ̅ͮ̒̊̈́͞ ̵̎̌̓͗͌ͮͦ̏̋̀́̈̎̇̋͂͗̀̚҉̨̥̝͓̮̭͈͎̠̰̗͕͖̥̬̟̭̼ͅt̶̷̬͇̲̙̦̣̹͉̣͈̻̥̬̭̫̜̼ͤ̌̐ͭ̐͋͂̓̊̋͐ͦ́͡oͨ̿̏̈́̈́̏͆͒͂̀̔͛̄̃͏̧̣̩̘͚̤̜̦̕͢ ̵̵̦͍̪͓̹͍͎̙͓̝̓͂̈́ͯ̇̇̓̌̇̈́́̚ŭ͒̋̑̒͗̾͑ͮ̽͆̈́̅͞͝҉̜̺̯͙͕̼͡ͅs̡̫͕͇̟̣̻͚̙̜ͭͬ͊̈́̋̄͌͒̒̌ͤ͑͗̍̕͟͡͝ͅe̴̷͔̖͖̫͇̳͉̫͖͍͑͛ͨ̉͌ͭ̂̒̏̿̋ͧ̈͢͢͡ͅ ̵̡̘͍̱̯̙̩͕̫̯͍̘̤̜̟̌̿̿͐̈ͤ͑͒̏́͝e̢̢͐̋̽̓̋̍͗̐̀̋̑ͤͦͭ̾ͩͮ̓̄͟͏̠̞̱̹͉v̠͔̪͍̬̞̞̪̦̞̗̗͕̼̹̱ͯͤ̑̑ͬͨ̏̇̔ͬͯ͂ͧͣ͗ͫͭͩ́ȩ̓͛ͥͣ͛̀͘҉̸̞̼̪̬͙̥̫̘͖̜̖͍͚̺͓̗͍͢n̼̹̮͔̠̤̙͕̅̀̓̿ͨ̉́͘̕͜ ̢̢̮͎͔̳̫͕̲͖̔ͧ̀̄́̉̔̿ͪ͗̄͒͛ͭ̇ͣ̂̐ģ̸̭͉̲̦̬̞̬̻̱̱̫͔̤̜̬̇ͤ̽̐̓͛͗̉̃̌ͫ̒͊ͪ͑ͦ͒ͫ̚ͅo̴̮̪͇̰͎͖͍̖̫̦̳̘̹̖ͣ̅͊̍ͥͫ̓ͧͪ͠ͅ ̵͉̬̻̻͉͚͎̣̝̮̯̲͍̙̳͑ͬͯ̑̃̽̇̓ͩ̌͒̇̋̃̾ͪ̔͡w̔̅́ͫ̓͛ͬͬͩͫ̽͗̀̚͏͓̫̣͉̻̼̲̘̦̬̺̣̺̯̣̺́͢ḁ̴̸̖̜̳̎̋͗̂̓͌̆̇ͣ͐͗̿̓ͧͨ͜͝n̪̠̪̤͙̭̫̖̘͔̝̮̣̓̈̓̏̋ͬ͟͢ͅͅṫ̴̴̹̬̙̼̳̮̻̦͒̆̊͜,̺̜̙̙̠̰̣̥̖͈̦̯̭̹̳̮͌̓̿̔́͝ ̧̼̱̻̻̲ͮ͑͊̒ͭ̚͢͢͠ĩ̿ͨͤͩͮ͐̓̅͋ͮ̚̚҉̴̸̭̘̖̖͕̙̣̙̠͇̝͈̖̖̠̲͖̜̀͟ͅt̷̵̠̱͚͔͓̝̪͍͔̟͈̹͙̝̲͍͉̀ͧ̿ͥ̀ͯ͊ͫͧͪ̔͒̂̓͛̍̂̀̚͡͝ ̴̨̨̩̤̩͊̐̃ͩ̈̐ͬ̈́̌͆ͥ͋ͦͨ́̚͘ȉ̶̵̶̶͈͚̹̲̳̥̪̳̘̮͛̓ͬͦ̽͐ͨ̽͜s̶͆̃ͬ̀̓͗͛ͨ̿ͨͥ͊̿̑͏̼͉̖̟͕̭͔͔͇̩̠͘ ͯ͛̎͋̽̋͗̓̍̾̋̍ͤ́͒͠҉̢̹͖̙̟͓͓͇̻̰̙͓͓̻̀͟t̮̗̙̥̥͔̰̙͈͚̩̻͈͕̼̱̔ͬ̉̆̇ͤ͌̐ͥͤ͌ͫ̈͒͡ͅh̵̴̦̲̥̬̩̘͒ͨ̋͒͑̀̇̄̈̅ͮ̌͐͗̑̌͌͆͜͡e̴̡̛̖̣̜̣͕͎͙̲̦̣͖͛̃ͭ̌̋̉́͂̀͛̏̄͟n̵͍͖̤̦͈͇̤̤͗̎͗͋̐́ͦ̅̑ͯ͐̃͛̿ͨͣ̐́̚͘͟ ̶̷͔̹̬͚̼͚͓͉̪̌̑̈̄̾͛͂̿ͮ̅̆̅͋̒͛̉t̸̷̸̝̰̬̝͈̗͇̳̰̦̔̿̈̒̀̽ḫ͓͔̝̫͙͚͙̝̼͔̞͖ͭ̊ͨ̔ͬ͞ạ̴̵̧̤̖̼̰͎̲̣̳̍̔ͦ̅ͮ̇̃͆͒̐̃ͩ́̚͜t̷̩͉̥̭͍̺͊͊̾̅͒̊ͬ̈ͥ͢ͅ ̡̘̪͎̭̫ͤ̐ͬͤͪ̀ͬͧ͢͡͡h̵̨̞͇̲͖̰̭̬͉̭̖̼ͮ̆̎ͫ̏͑ͦ̏͌͂͌ͧͤ́ͨͬͤ̄́e̸̢̡̠̻͔̥̫͈̼̻̖ͬ̈̇̄͌͑̍̒͌̒ͭ͑͐̔͌̅̚͢͝ ̡̔̅̄ͮ̓̐ͯ̿͏̨͇͉͚̦̭̮̺̞̹͖̦̝͈͠h̨̩͙̫̃͂͂̑̏͗̀̐́̾̍̕a̡̩̭͇̝͕͚̭̮̬̣̣̠̯̳̖͖̰̜ͤͫ̒͌͌ͫ͛͌̑̇̀̈ͯ͛́́ͅs̛̯͍͚̠͓̭̣̯̤̬̼̺͐̍̓̊̐̿ͮͣ̓̔ͩ̇̈̇̃͌̀͢͞ ̶̸̵̢͈̱̲͔͖̣̯͍̠̗̙̲͕̖̱͗ͣ̔͆ͩ͆͆̄̄̌͋ͅr͙͚̗̱͖͙̜͉͍̭̞͙̫͈̤̩̤̿͌ͣ̊ͦ̿ͭͣ́̋̓̑̍͆́ͧ͒ͪ͘͝͠ͅe̴̹͔̤͇͙̟͓̰͔̺̝̜̺͕͖̾ͨ̾ͥ͒̇̌a̸ͥ̏̋ͫ͝҉̹̦̪͕l̽͒͗ͯ̈̃͒҉͕̝̙̟̗̠̰̖̝̝̣̀́̀͠l̴̨̠͈̪͕̺̼͖̹͇͕̗͔̈́̉̾͂͝ẙ͕͈͉̻̩̠̻̼̮ͤͪ̓̾̇̽̌̂͑̃͟ ̧̣̪̪̉͐̿͑̃̿̎́͘b̶̓ͮ̓̐͆͌̊̋͞҉̜̖̰͈̠͕̲̺̯̜͚̞̙͍͍̻̺̤̯ę̵̷̴̨̞̤̦̯̠̻̗͇̜͈͎̝̦̭ͣͥͩͨͬͣ͌ͧę̶̧̡̛͍̲̳̠̜̤͔̱̳̰̻̓ͩ̋ͤͤ̉ͦͥ͒ͬͭ̋ͥ̃͋̓́n̴̄̋̾̃ͩ͜҉͏̝̻̼̼̹ ̢̝͖̻̺̞̱͖͈̗ͩ̆ͧ̒͡f̜̩̲̭̘̹̪̣͓̮̙͎̗̭͔̮̰̻ͬ̓̑͛̕̕͢͝a̽ͭ̈̃̏̈̂ͣͪ̚҉̷̸͓̙̩̜̼̜̩̖̳̞̜͕̀͟r̸̛̲͖͈͖̞̠̻̠͓̰ͯ͐ͪͪ̄̇ͫ̅͆̀̐̽̏͘͘̕ ̶̨̛̤̲̥̗̦ͤͮ̓͌͒ͫ͌̋͛̐̓̅̒ͦͮ͌̑̅̋̕ĕ̴̩̯͚͈̖̖̠̥̳̯͓͓̭̲̞̗̟ͦ͌̐ͤ̒ͥ͊ͤͫͯ̆ͯ͐̚̚v̷̶̛̠̗̠̰̟͈͈̫̭͖̻͔̮̥̤̮̇ͨ̒ͦ̐̀̌̿͗ͫ̈́̊̀͂̿ͯ̚͢ͅeͥͤ̔̍̅͋͐ͥ̽͘͏̸̶̛̥̞͍͉̖̻̞̼̼̜̫̪̦̰ͅṇ̢͔̼̪ͤ̽ͪ̆̈̑͆̋͆̈́͛͆̆̉̐̚͟͡͝ ̤͈̙̼̣̦̙̞̝̯̮̟̣͍͚̋̋͂͑̀̿ͬ̾͑̈́̆̈̏́͞a̸̅̊̑̅̾ͣ̉͊͏̤̺͔͔̖̮͉̘͔́ṣ̡̛̲̖͕̎ͬ̄ͤ̇̽͊̉ͩ̄̊͗̊ͩ̃̃͞͞ ̶̢͙̤͓͓̲͇̯͕̗ͬ͂̉̃͋ͫ̋̾̊̉͡d͖̭̪̝̪̤͎̗̜̳͉̪̱̘̖̻̰̞ͬ̎̀ͫ̄ͨ̆̓̋́ͥͦ͛̈́̊͆͛̀̕͟ȅ̵̸̛̪̬̩̈ͥ͌͛͊ͮ͌ͧͤ͛̚͟ć̷̨͖̮̗̪͚̣̳̠̥̗̪̲̩̽̃ͥ̿͆ͣ̑̊̃̿̋̈́̊̃̒͑͌̑ͅȋͭ̊̈́ͯ͐̉ͩ̊̾̊͛̃͂ͤ͠͏̛̙̫͕͕̻̪̗̬̳̦̬̜̺͇̠̥dͬ̀̃̈͢͏̺̖̣̺̙̣͘ȩ̵̙̘͇̮̐ͩͬ̉͛ͥ̃͌̉͂ͤ͗͐́͜͝ḑ̶̦̼̲͚͖͔͇̣̦̜͎̳̻̜̺͉̩̎̽͋̾͑̄͑́̅ͮͭ̏ͯ̈́́̚͠ ̣̗͇͕̠͎̬͉͕̘̟̪͕͔͋ͧͭͤ̊͐ͧ͊̑̅̅̎̿͂̾̀̕͢ͅͅͅt̥͎͚̭͕̻̝̺͈̳̜̘̬̊̇̽ͤ̕o̵̞̠̱͔͓̣̟ͧͩ̍͌̊̒́̉ͧ̔̔͑͐̅͐͊͑̚ ̷̶̨̔͂́̍ͤ̇̑ͧ̅͗ͭͩ͂҉̲̫̤̘͍̻̠͚̺̟͈͠ͅu͗̔̾ͯ͗̑ͩͦͧ͜҉̧̠̜̺̳̜͕̀s̍͊͊̎̊̍̂̈̅̓ͨͮ͛͡҉̡͔̮̘̥̗͉̯̟͓͖̖e̎̾ͨ̏͊̆̑̂͐͆̅͛͐ͦ͑̓͆҉̩̰̘͉͚͖͚̦̩̟͜ͅ ̓̓̄҉̡̙̭̜͍̭̹̰̱̞̠̗͎͇͙̰͞e̷̻̻̼̜̝̲̰̪̟̻̙̥͇̞̗̤̤͇ͧ̅ͮ̏ͯ̀ͥ̌̓̀͜͡v̈́͗ͩ͊ͥ̿ͪ̈̈́̅̉͆ͫ̌̐͟҉̩̻̼̹̲̤̳̮͖͚̹͢͞e͍̠̬͕̯͓̒̀̐ͧ̔̄̂̏ͬ͢͞ͅͅn̸̢̳̻̲̘ͭͣͭ̓ͬ̅ͣ̊̓̈ͦ̽͘͢͜ ̷̴̧̰̖̩͙̭̼̤̻̥ͤ̔̌̎ͥ͛̄͠ͅg̢͍͎̞̼̹̱͎̟̼ͫͫ̽ͬͫͦͪ̀͘͜o̜̲̱̜͓̝̪̩͕͇͕͚̫͇̗͎̬̣͒ͭ̃ͥ̌̅͗̓̋̄̈ͫͨ͗́͟͟͜ ̴̡̛̘̮͎͖̤̯͙͓̲̰̤ͧͯ̄͛̽ͯ̅͛̾̀w̵̡̪̱̙̹̬̫͓̠̳̬͇̰̳͖̖͚̲̼͛̅̓̌ͮ̃ͣ̑ͯͣ͂̓̀́aͫ͆ͤ͊ͯͧ͊͊̓̈ͭ͑̎͑ͫ̓̐ͭ͟͏͕̣̭̣͓̠̩͔̫̰͚̼̮̹͉͜͞ͅn̡̺͓̥͔̹̜̲̱̳̫͖̟͖̙͇̭̳̠ͥ̓͑̃͒ͬ͑ͦt̐͒ͬͧͪ̊ͮͣ͌ͭ̍͗̐͜͝҉͏̷̝͙̖͎̜̭͚̟ͅ ̷̸̬̯̫̯̭͖̩̖̬̮͙͕̩͔̯̓͆͛̒ͨ̓͂̆ͭͬ̌͟͝ť̴̺̯̱̜̂͐ͩ̾̋͌͂̓̅ͪ̚̚͡o̸̷̴̬̦̤̩̘̠̱̗̰̣͉ͭ̑̿̆̾ͫͨ̋̽̀ͫͥ͊̉̃̎̚͟ͅ ͚̙͕͎̬̟̫̪̘̖̮͈̦̰̈́ͯͨ̍̊͗̃ͪ̐̀̕̕ͅd̡̡̼̼͇̗̙̳͍̟̞̮̦͖͎̮̝̮̝̤͗͊̇ͩ͊́o̸̶͕̬͚̠̱͓̭̼̺͈͔̹̗͉̞̻͎͍͒̒͂̽̒̍̅̉̋̀ͬͥ̾̈́͐̾̃ͦ͢͝ ̷̡̨͈̟̳͎̩̦̩̝͖̝͎̝̙̥͙͇̪̼͉ͤ̆ͧͩ͞͞l̶̨̡̬̪̝̬̭͔̓ͮͤ̆ͪ̆̓ͬ̇͢͟ǫ̖̰̭͖̘̭ͣ̾̌ͩͬ̐̈͒̉̍̈́̓ͣ͜͞o̴͕̖͎̻̖̜̪̙͙ͭ̇ͤ͋̊ͦͦͥ̍̇͆̊̇̒̀̂̚͘͜͟͡k̷̟̝̹̳̭̬͚̖͕̪̞̘̒͑͆͂͟͞ͅ ̴̨̡̖͔̗͙̫̹̳̘̬̭͍͖͓͔̯͆͊̐ͯͪͧͪ̀̀̈́̃̊̈́͗̂ͪm̴̷͔̟͖͉̠̖͍̩̮͖̠̳̦͛̍ͥͦ͒̿̅̄͐̒̽͊ͮǫ̷̞͓͙̗̲͕̞͙̩̳͕̜̗̙̠͛ͫ̉̎ͬͤ̄̂̅͒ͭͧ̌͗ͦ̋̈ͨ͠ͅŗ̴̶̮̺̭̲̬̯͔͕̼̒͑ͭ͌ͯͣ̌͑̍ͤ̾̅͊̒͑̓ͬ́͟͞ě̤͈͕̣̼̠̖͎̥͋̔̈̇ͪ̌̊̄͆́́̚̕͡͡ ̡̦̗̙̝̗̺̙͇̤͙̝̟̲͓̩̣͎̌͂̇ͨͦ̈́̏̃̀̓̄̏̎̾͑̀̀̕ͅl̷̸̡̯͔̬̬̦͍̠̟͚̝͓͖̤̝̳͑̋ͪ̏ͮͧ̓̔͋͆́͝i̭͈̟̖̹̻͖͒͛̌̄́͘͘ͅk̡̘̠̻̭̬͙̼͖̥̺̳̜̍͋͊ͥͬ̓̇̓ͬ͢͟e̷̬̙͍̙͈̙̙̖͎͎̔̈ͮ̅̓̄͛̄̅̓̃̇͡ͅ.̢͕͇͈͈͎̝̺̗͈̮̭̀̈̌͗͆͋̋ͧ͘͟͠ ̸̛̜͇̬͍͓͎̦̻̖̘̭̞̞ͣ̓̃̍̄͗͋͞Ḭ̸͇͉̯̬̣̹̒ͣ̏̎̈̐͛̂̃̽ͧ̏̽̀t̸̨̳͇̮̩̼̙̤̦̳͙̯ͫͨ̌ͩͨ͗̆̽̋'̵̛͉̬̮̝̭͍̩̹̺̝͓̗ͧ̅̐́ͧ́̿̄ͤͯ̔͌͊͊̌̊̊͗̕͠s̛̉̏̒ͫ̈ͮ̈́ͭ̎̌̿͌͗̂̋͏̶̪̖͚̙̳͕͢͞ ̷̛̪̤̻͓̠͙̗̱̟̈́ͪ̓͂͌͗̾̃ͧ̈̓̂̈ͯ̇͂ͪͣ͠j̴̢̛̦̫̝̬̹̎͊̾͛̂́̓̄͆͆ͬ͢͠u̸̼̦͔̗͙͉̇̄̀̑̑͌ͤ̾̽͊̈̀͢͜s̾ͪͧ͛ͯͭͯ̓̓ͣ̒̋̂̔ͬͭ̀́̚͝҉̝̯̝̬̯̟̣̟͙t̃̎ͨ̽̚͡͡͏̢͍̘̮̼̫̱̤̯͔̮̤͔̲̜͜ͅ ̵̶̯̘͖̭̎͂̂ͤͬ̂͛̈́͗̕͞͞ͅc̴̢̹̪̤͎̞̓ͣͩ̒͆͆ͯ͐̉͛ͫ͒͐͂͗́́͞o̷̡͙̬̜̤̰̱̩ͮͫ̓͋̆̒̉̏ͥ̅͐͠m̨̰̣͙̬͓̻͚̞͖̗̲ͤͧ̒̔͋͗ͯ͒̒ͭͧ̿͗̋̚͝͞m̡͙̞̗̻̺̲̟̼̝̘̲͊ͩͦͩ̔̇̊͊ͬ̋͗̌͠o͙̼̜̥͍͆̍ͥ͑̎̕̕n̵̸̡͓̮̬͕͍̬̏ͤ̔͑̾ͨ̈́̌̒̇̏̒̓̃̿̂̎ͦ̕͡ͅ ̡̯̫̞͇͎̬͈͋͆ͥ̆̓̽͊͒̇͐́͜s̛̳̞͉͙͈̫͎̤̺̟̼̭̱ͩ̾̏͛̍͆ͬͩ̓̏̕e̴̩͖͇͙̖͙̤͇̙̭̮͍̞̠͑͒ͭͯ̐̑͢ń̛̳̲̞̤͑̔̌̽ͥ̐̎̓ͪ̀̇͜͡ś̸̶̢̡͓͔͈̰͇̤͇̟̭͙̳͓̖̈́̔̉̓̿͗ͫ̋̽̍̈́ͧͧͯ͟ȩ̸̹̜̼̫͍͓͇̘̤̘̙̮̱̹̩͔̌̅͒ͫͩͣͥ̓͑̃̑̎̓̎̈̾͠ͅ.̰̠͓̲͕̤͓̞̯̳͔͎͕ͫ̂ͬ̈ͦͫ̔͡͝ ̸̜̞̲̦͍͕̖̭͕̙̣͓͎͚͈̯̤͈͂͌͛̑ͦͥ̆ͫ̄̚͢͝͠M̵ͯͪͫ͗҉̸̨͓̺̝̙͔͚͓̬͈̮̣̘̗͘y̴̨̲̘̗̮͉̬͔̝̜͂͆ͪͯ̑̒ͯ́̋̄̈́̓͑̾̀̚͟͝ ̷̛̘̟̠̳̪̼͗̃̿̐̍ͫ̂͌ͬ͡g̶̨̡̞̪̥̭̤̲̣̦̘̰̳̼̺̦̻͉͚͖ͬ̿̉̍ͮͧ̚͜͢ų̸̺͖̝͔͎̤̮̞͕͍̰̠͈͓͉̜̺̰͒ͬ̃͑̒ͯ̑͂̑ͅe̡͈͚͕͍̣̰̻͍̳̩̹̤̱͓̪͙̼͋ͩ̅̈́ͫ͡ͅͅs̨̊̑ͧ̈̈́ͬ̏̂̅ͩ͑̄͋ͩͬ̆ͪ̚͏͕͙͍̬̗̳͓̹͚̳̳̺̫̭̜̀s̶ͧ̂̃̑͌̉̾ͨͪ̔̚҉̭̮̣͈͓͔̹̺̙͓̗̠̗̫͇͕̭͖̰͜ ͬͣ͗̃̐̂̐̒̈́ͨ̚͢͞͏̜͖̙̤̠̦͕͈̗̣̻͕̜ͅį̧͓̹̠̟͈͍̠̇͌̓ͪ͌̂͊͂ͧ͠ͅs̶̡͉̥̪̲̦̲͖͕̼͍̣̗̲̖͔̍͂ͩ̾̓ͣ̅̀̓̿̄̃͊̕͜͢ ̷̷̺͙̠̗͍̳̗̹̫̩͇̰͆̐ͩ́̋̎̔̉ͯ́̇̄̅̀̐͑̓͛̈ͅt̛͆̄͐̇̇͋̑͋̈́͆͛ͣ̈́̏̏̓͠͏̷͈̼̱̻̥͕̜̼̺̬͍̝͔̝̠͙ĥ̷̛͓̣̠̼̤͈͙͖̱̜̺̜̘̝̖̺̬̖͐ͯ̚ͅą̸̧̙̮͇̳͚̙͚̝̫̙̙̰̥̊ͮ͛͒̏͊͊ͦ͒̀̽̄ͣͭͪ͐̎̅̅́̕ͅt͍͕͎͙͕̭̬̗͈̥̗̯͓̳̖͎̔̊̄͑͑̑̇́̀͜͠ ̖̺͉̲͎͍͙̜̟̬̩̹̩͐ͩͦ̉͑͗̉ͬͯ̆̅̓́͞ͅw̨̆̍̃͂́͆̃̇̅͘͢͟͏̝̺̦͈͕̞̩̗h̶̵̨̢͚͎̫͈̳̭̳̮̤̥̦͍̘͎̫͎͕̺͂ͣ̅̿͌̿͘ͅé̶̢̼̙̱̳̖̘̘̻̹̮͕͊͛̚͢ń̨̧̛͍͍̖͓̟̣̣̮̒͆ͪͮͤ̀͘͞ ̴̨̭͈͇̖̬͔͍͉̤͈̝̗̥̼̹͙̎̆̇͋͐̃̓ͣ͘ͅoͨ̉̓ͩͥ̿ͣ̓̐̄̾͘͘͟͝͏̰̝̯̙͓̰̺͙͉̺̺̹̰̲̻͍̰n̸̷̨̛̻͙̱̣̯͙̰̮̗͚͗̑̈́ͨ̂ͪ̈́͂ͩ̾́͂͌̊̚͘ͅȩ̜͍͓̻̺̦̜̻̰͎͔͈̘̫̟̗̜̉ͯ͋̉̽ ̛̝͉͎̰̹̥̦ͫ̐͒̊ͩ̈ͭ̓̎̑̊͆ͪͫ̆ͪͥ͋̀͝ŗ̷̤͉̘̥͖͖͉̳̹̜̼̟̏̒̄͌́̓ͬ̈́̊ͪ̿́̈́̂̋͝ę͙͍̳͚̼͓͓̲̗͚̓̌̐̎̇͑̉̄͗̀̋ͬ͊a̽͑ͮ͒̏̒̈҉҉͈͈̗̝̭̻l̶̯̮͎͖̳̬̼͙̗̮͎̤̟̦̳̒͋̔̔͆̈ͪ̽̃̏ͩͣ͊̈̅̐̈ͨ̑͝ͅͅl̵͙͉̫͈̩̠̹̠͔̖̆̃̓́̍ͩͮͬ̂̉ͮ̔ͧ͂ͣ̃ͣ́͠y͖͔̳̙͔̺͉̩̲̫̺̙̳̆ͩͯ̒ͭ̇ͭ͗̈ͤͬͭͥ͒̋ͪ́͝ ͯ̎ͯͤͪ͐̿̈̓̚͏̘͍͇̥̜̯͕̱̲̫̗̻́͜͝g̨̈̐̈̋̏ͫͥ̾͛̇ͧ͆̌ͣͪ̊ͫ̈̚͏҉̹̤̯͎̠͎̰o̢͕̖͇͖̞̱̭͂͒̎͗̍̐̔̇͑̿̿̌͑̕ ̴̶̨͎̖̯̩̣̱̳̖̦̞͖͚̲̙͔̇͐ͮ͌̽ͦ̄͑ͩ͐ͪ̇ͩ̀ͦ͠ͅt̸͍̙̠͈̝͍͖̻̩̳̞̋ͧ̾ͭ̑̀̑̎̆͑̈̏ͣ̃̆͜͢ơ̸̖̭̳͍͖̣̖͍̲͉͈̰̋͂͊̏̅ͮ̎̔̄͐ͬ͛ͧ͆̀ͧͣ̂̄͟͝͞ ̢̣͖͖̰̦͓̼̩̬̹̳͙͔ͥ͑̑̓ͦͩ͂̀w̴̡͓̯̗͍̝̮̭͇̖̣̞͇̺̽͗̇̓̚͝ͅaͣ͆͑̓ͪͩ͐̈ͤ͗̂̌͗̔̑̚̚̚҉̛͉̱̘̬̙̭̺͎̫̩̻̗̲́i̧̦̱͍̙̮̱̣̟̜͚̜̎̆ͨ͋̔ͨ͋ͨͭ̐̀́t̒ͯ͌̃̏҉̢̛̻̝͓̯͔͉s̝̠̹͔̽̾͒ͭͣ͢͡ͅ ̸̡̭͕̰̲̟̜̩̝̦͔̍̀͒ͩ̅ͬ̂̄͑ͮ̈̈́̄͛̆̎ͭͨ͜i̶̯̘̜̬̗̻̣̣̝̤͍̫͖̗̰̘̹̊̉̒̒ͩ͒ͭ̂ͩ͆̕͟n̸̨̦̬̤̺̰̼̼̯̰̏ͤͧ̂ͤ͌̅̅̇͊ͥ̏̌͠͞ͅͅ ̶̵͙͉͔̗̞̩̖͔͖̥̲̖͛͑͛ͪ͗̆͒͛͊̑̏ͦ̓̚͝e̸͎̼̩͉͉̙̲̤͉͉ͫͬ̐̆̉ͩͭͮ̉ͧͫ̂ͦͬ͌͐ͤ͢x̵̙̯̖͖̼͈̫̪̘̬̰̝ͣͦ͑ͮ̀̇ͩ͑̀͊͋̑̽̔͐̄ͪͫ͠p̵̶̡̜̙̼̻͇̝̭͍̠͍̤̞̺͔͕̞̻͑ͯ̊̀̇̃ͦ̈́̓͋̓̇͛̆̃͑̈́̚ͅa̛̘̳̳̖̗̙̫̫̠̟̱̖̜̥̬̙͎̪͂̆̑̔̎͒́̓ńͮ̎͑͛ͥͩ͋ͦ̓́̅ͪ̊̓̀̕҉͕̙̣͚͓̗͍̱̱̘͔̮s̡̡̢͚̥̤͇̀͗͊̔̓͗ͬͭ͂̒̚͞i̵̶̴̡̖̖͚͖̘̥͎͚̬͓̭͉̦̘ͬ̋̊͋͑͗̌ö̗̻̜̫̩̣͓̟͛͋̽ͨ̽͝͝ͅͅṋ̸̢̹͉̖̩̀̏͒̂̌͒͜ ͭ̅̔ͣ͐͒̐͗̈͏͚͔̻̭͓̦̟̬̼̜̺ͅh̓͛ͪ̆ͭ̌͐ͩ̆͆ͧͩͩͭ̕͏͎̲̟̦̺͍̤͍͎͎͇̘͚̦̩̮͟aͫͫͬ͗ͫ͒ͧ̄̐ͪ͛̇͏̱͇̥̣͉͈̘͔̻̭́̕͘ş̰̮͓̲̹̳͈͉̱͉̭̩̫̘̭̬̈́̉̉ͪ͡ ̡̬̝̞̟̺̘̝̺̞̤̯̱͓̝̖̜̩͓̟̎̃̋̿ͥ̂̔ͩ̄̿ͣͣ̈̃͐ͫͩ̌̒͢e̾̄̽̽̄̉͊̊͆́̾҉̛̛͉̳͍̦̝̯͖͎͓͔͟͟n̶̶͈̦̙̻̲͔̽ͦ̐̅ͦ͌́̚t̥̭͇̼̣͎͕̺͓̼͓͍̤͎̝͊͐͒̂̉̈͆́̀̀̚͡rͥͪͩͫ̋̎͒̇͛ͥ͟҉̲͕̝̙̞̘̬̮̫͖͎̞̦̫͚͝ȃ̯̪̣̅̈ͯͭ̔ͩͭ͒̕͜ͅͅn̴̡̥̥̙̜̻̺̺̋̽͋ͥ̽ͮ̅̈̓̔̒ͣ̓ͪ̈c̛͗̈̍ͮͥ͋́̏͏͎̩̜̩͓͉̙͓̦͟͞ė̡̛̂̓͌̎ͭ̎̈́̈́͏̘̼͉̞̫̪͇̪͎̟̳̭̮̬̖̱͝ ̵̸̢̧͖̘̰̝̙̳̇̐ͫͨ̿̋̅̆ͭͭͭͦͩ̏͗̔̌͌̕ͅi͒̋̓ͮ͗͗̈̒͏̛̝͍̬̙̪ṉ̛̦̻͈͈̗̘̺͕̳͇͎͚̤͈̝̿̈ͧ̐͗ͯ͋͋́͘ͅͅ ̵̦̺̰̘̲̮͈̗̦̀̎ͬͫ̑̋̌ͭ̀ͫ͐̔d̶̰̙͙̻͚͇͔̗͉̟͖͇̬̥͇̼̖͙̟͒̾͌͛͗̍͗ͪͬͨ̂̎ͬ̀͗ͪͭĕ̶̠͚͔̭͇̩̻̬̈́̅̃ͯͦ͢ͅć̷̢̜͇̘̰̹̞̟̱̫̣̝̠͚̽̒̎̋́͗̓͆̍̒͝͝ͅi̸̡̪͚͙͖̰̹͉͎̱̲̱̥̻ͣ̂ͩͪͩ̏ͣ́d̵͂̆̊ͤ̀͟͏̫̯̖͖̪̩̹͖̙͖̥͎͚i̧͌ͩ̊̎҉̶͏̭̝̼̹̖̦̰̱̲͖̺̤̤̠̣̜̘̹̘ņ̳͍̲͎̺̼̳͈̞̻̠͉̟͉̠̓̍ͤ̽̄̅̿́͢͢͟ḡ̷̶̒͆ͤͭ̈̂͏͕̣͕̥̬̰͚͍̲̯̲̩ ̶͙̺͔̦͇̯̗̼͇̰̥͇̤̩̩̈͛͂̎ͥ́͌̎ͩ͋̇̔̏ͪͬ̾ͪ͆̕͞f͔̮̱̳̲̎̋͂͌ͭͩ́ơ̟͕̝͎̥͙̗͕̥̏ͧ͊̽ͥ̽ͤ̔̔͝͡r̷ͬ̾̎̏̕͟͞҉͇͎̙̼̤̣̲ͅ ̡̬̜̮̜̤͚͍̪̟͍͍̩̼̝̝ͮͨ̈͛͌ͭ̕͡w̵̢̧̛͉͇̘̩͍̘̱͇̻̟̗͎͔̱̠̭̪̅͒̂͑ͮ̅̃̂̉ͪ͛̂͋͒̉̚ͅh̨ͬ̄̐͛̒̓̎̑̃ͥ̋͒́̕͏̹̱͎̟̖̲̟̣̪̺̤̗̰̝ͅi̴̷̡̳͖̗̝̼̟̻͓̥̬̲̝̟͈͉̋͑͛̈ͫ̾̐̑̌̓ͫ̓͌̚c̷ͦ̄̒ͧ͘҉̲̤̱̫̜̭̜̖ͅh̶̨̻͍̬̳̰̬̥͎̐̍́̏̍ͤͧ͐ͮ̏̄ͬ̏̾̃͒ͣ ̷̡̖̦͕̪̳ͬ͛͐̾͛ͯ̋̇ͫ̒͋ͯͩi̴̡̧̬̥͇͓̝̦̗̺͎͚͚̥̲ͪ̓ͪ̌͑ͨ̃͊ͥ͊ͣ͟t̾̍̐͐ͭ̋ͮ̚͏͏̜͎̯͓͕̜͔͓̥͎͖̗̲̞͚̩̥͘͜͠ ̢̨̫̙̲̙̘̰͎͍̥̝͕̼̬͕̝̙ͨ̃ͮ̌͂̏ͬ̓̚ͅi̇͑͂͑̿ͪͮ̊̏̐͋̅̑͋̈ͬ͐̚҉̳͎̟̱̱̖͓͍̬̤̤̠͓̖̺ͅș̫͍͉̱͕̰̩̺̟͙̖̜̝̥̝̅́ͥ̇̋̌͛̍͟ ̟̲͉͓̽ͧ̓ͯ̓ͥͤͫͪ̆̀ͧ̊̒̓̉ͦ͞͠r̵̼̜̘̝̩̫̱͚̜̟͈̠̮̦͍͎̝ͫͭ͒̒͊ͮ͡ẽ̡̛̖̗͔̞̯͑̓͊ä̸͎̣̼͙̱̫͍̼̤̯̲͍̣͎͚́̍̐̓̀́͢͜lͧ̎͒̀̐ͫͩ̈́̓ͯ̓̕͟҉̡͔̬̘̳͔̥͙̜l̨̘͚̪̜̮̜̫̯̰̫̲̙̪̝̻̮̫ͯͬͬ̐͆͂͛̕y̶̵̴͖̣̳̗͇̪̰̞̎͛ͨ̓̉̇͗̐͌̿ͭ͊͞͞ ̧̰̤͓̗͕̣̥̙̺͖͉̤͈͍̳͓͇ͭ̂͊͐̿͆ͬ͑͆ͩ͆̆́ͧ̂̈́̋̔̓͜ͅͅf̨͚͖̠͔͖̘̝̻͙̥̟͔͇̣̹̱͑͂̔͆̾̀a̢̘̮͖͍ͫͪ̈̃̽̌̽̔ͮ̐ͨͫ̉ͪ̄̍̾́͡͞ͅr̶͇̻̜͔͚̦̠̳̪̞̻̙̦͒ͭ̈́ͩ̌ͨͧ͒͌̒ͨ̔̕͟ ̶̛̃͐̄̄̋̑ͯ̌ͫͭ̀̀ͣ҉̸͕̜͍̱̻̭e͛͐̓̅͑҉̸̢̧̼̲̥͙̗͈̯̳͘v̵̸̓̓̋ͩ͒͆̆ͩ̍ͤ͜҉͈͈͕͔̫͔̟̯̥̥̭̪̬̫̠e̢̨̬̙̼̜̦̝̝̫̪͓̣̳̾ͨ͛ͪ͟͝ņ̨͕̜̲͎̀͐̈ͣͫ͋͆̈́̊͑ͣͪ̀̚͞ ͦ̈̎̈́̓̃͏̴̻͕̰̮̤̠͝ẗ̴̵̶͚̲͈̹͓̰͕̟̳̻̰̠́̇͌͑̂ͧ̃ͬ͒ͬͬ̎̄̀ͧ̿͐̄ͬ̕͘ͅó̵̧̨̳̪͔͚̳̞̪͈̱̱̼̃̿́̂̓ͦ͋͑̐́̕ ͋̃́̍̇̄̽̇̚̚҉̵̸̧̗͔̻̞̦̞̰͉̲͚̘̯͙͔̖͡ͅȗ̴̜͎͚̲̭͍̤ͦ̎̉͋̆ͦ̒ͤ̐ͦs̴̵̛̅̏͆́̊̓̈́ͬ̿̅̊҉̮̲͓͢ͅe̵̡̛̳̜̪̰͎͕̻̻̳̓͌̒̒͆͂ͥ̓ͮͣ̓͋̔̉̈̂̅̓̚̕ͅ ̴̧̨̞̫̭͔͉͙̞̤̩͍͈̗̂̈͌ͦ͒̄̂̅̉͋̃ͮ̉ͯ̊͂ͤ͠g͍̘̫̠͍͎̹̺̪͕̘͊̈́̎ͬ͆̈̂͂̏̑̃͢͢͢ͅo̡̗͕͈͍͖̥͚͍͙̘̮ͧ͐͒͒͗̉͛̐͆̿̕ͅͅ ̢̛̛̗̗̠̥̩̰͔̼̳̹̺͈͍ͥ̇̊̅͒ͧ͆̇͊̽̽͆̀ͅͅw̵̡͂͋̏͒̾̋̍̌͛̓ͮ̈́҉̛̛̖͇͙̬͉͕͓̻͖̖̝̦͇̺a̷̺̜̱̭̩̰̱ͨ̿ͪ̎͗͊̂̐̈́́͘͢n̡ͤ̇͆ͪ͗͐҉̻̠̜̬̮̫͔͉͔̦̗̮͎̙ͅt͆ͥ̎͑̂ͥ̌̓̏ͣ̈́ͬ̆͒̋͋̄ͧ҉̸͖̺̩̥̙̞̠͚̲͓͜͝͝ ̷̥͓̻͇͕̼̩̪͈̙̮̳̳͓̻̗ͣͬ͑̇̉̔̋ͬ̚͞ḑ̸̠͉̲͍̖̠̰̣̹̠̮͖̥̱̹̓́ͪ̍ͣ̄ͣͪ̿̽̀͟ͅe̛̛̯̪̣̟̼̰̠̲̲͒̋ͥ̋ͣͦ͗͒̎ͬ̏͐̾͋͗̋s̵̨̳̝͙͖̪̺̳̬̥͔̫͎͍̻̯̝̍̋̄ͩ̎̀̔̆ͧ̍͛ͮ͞ͅṗ̶̞̰͖̜̫͇͎͇͎̯̲̥͋͌̑ͣ̀̇ͤͯͥͣͣ̐ͬ̂ͭ̕͜͟͡i͑̎ͨ͊̈́̄̋ͤ͐̉͋͏̥̞̻̫͔̻̝͔̲̮̳̣t̴̢͖̗̣̱͍̭͍̟̳̺̻̫̃̍̅̐ͬ͒̉̅̋͌͑͘͜͡ę̛̲̼͚̪̣͈̰̺̪̙̩͉̞̝͚̰ͯ̓ͩ̈ͯ̉ͤ̔̊̀̊͌̆ͭͧ̔̎̾́͡ͅ ̎̏ͭͪ́̋̍̀̉̐ͯ̕͏͙̬̟͖̫̹̙̼̱͙͖͓͞b̴̷͉͙̠̻̥͉͚ͯ̌̏ͧ͘o̴̙͔̖͉͈̰̟̻̓͛͑ͨ́̕͝u̢̿ͮ̓ͬͫ̆̍̓̿͠͏̢̡̼̲̮̰ņ̴̛̇͑́̂̉̓ͨ̆ͬͥ͏̰̪͉̟̻̭̯̩̟̯̤̫̺d̤̬͕̰͎͇͇̽̔̎ͦ̏̒ͮ͋͌̿ͨ̉̌̊̊ͬ͞ͅą̝̜̪̣̳ͫͬ̉̀͋͟͞͞r̷̠̮̩͔̗̓͒̊ͤͧͨ͋ͮͭ́͡i̶̢̛̛͇͓̤̻̩͈̗̤̦̯̰̯̼̥̞ͥ̀͌̀ͤ͞ͅe̩̦̞̤͚͉͍͙̙̅ͬ͆̅ͨ́̈ͯ̌ͧͫͯ͝͞ṣ̢̮̰̗̬̩̘͓̦̲͙̗̫̻̐ͬͩ̊̉̔͊̌ͪͨ͗ͧ͘͟ ͌̽ͮ̎ͭ͂ͪͪ̓̽̄̌ͧ̀̂̌͒ͫ͏̹͍͔͍͇̹͙̠̖̬̜̯͔̣͘͘o̷̷̢̤͚͚̪͔̣͉̩̖͔̙͇͋͆͌͆͑͛ͦ̏̄͂͗̓̏̒ͥͦ̔̔́͠v̡̬̟̭̘̙̺̩̖̗̦̼̣̉͒͆̐ͣ̉̄ͩ̍͌ͦ͋̀̓̎́͡͠ẹ͍̲͖̰͎͖́ͩͩ̂ͫ̃̾̏ͩ̿͐ͧͫ͆̕͠r̟̤͍̖̮̻̣̼͙̊̎͆ͯͧ͌̍̈͂͗͘͠l͂̓̍ͫ͛͗̈ͫ͂̇ͬ̓̆̎̎̇͛͑̈͜͜͠͏̵̫̯̖̘̪͍̲̩̜oͣ͒̇̓̄ͯ̂ͧ̄ͪͭ̄͐̾̒̂̚҉҉͈̰̳͍͡o̮̖͈̗̥̞̙̰̠͖͉͇̖͙̰͙̥̎̄̄ͬ͆͑̂͑̓̆́͡͞k̷̴̡̯̘̟͖̹̘̟͇̘̼͙͓̠̓ͪ̑̐̎ͫ̀̒͊͆̍͛̓͂̂͊͆͘͞ͅi̧̗̘͙̠̖̤̥̱̭̥̹̺͙̖͛ͤ́̎́̕̕͠n̐̍ͭ҉̫̣̪̦̞̭̪̜͈͖͓̝͓̗̞̕͘ģ̨͎̝̬͉̦̮̙̦͉͚̲̺̬̟͉͆ͬ͂ͬ̓̓̽ͧ̉̅̊͒̚͡ ̈ͭ̊̐ͫͦ̾ͭͭ͢͟҉̖̺͕̤̺̣̜͚͙̜̜̟̭̫͚͖ͅͅͅl̛̲͙̦̞͖͙ͪ̾̒̓̄ͬ̂̓ͪ̈́̕ͅi͋͑͌ͤͤͦ̈̓͂͌̉̚̚҉̝̖̬̻̥̣̰̝̕k̸̸̅̄̏͋͆̒͢҉̳̦̫̤̳͍̜͍̗͚ę͂̎̽ͮͨ̊̍̄͝͠͏̢̺̙̙͍̙͍̫̤̣̺̣̳̞̲ ̠̺͍̬͖͉̙̜̩͖̦̰͈ͮ̊̉́͛͘̕m̶̡͆ͣ͋ͭͪ́ͮ͑̅̾̂́͟҉̬̠͍̺̻̭̟̲̲̪̦͎͇̝̬͓̦̙̺ơ̩̣̯̳̱͖̣̗͈̪͖̯̻͓̋͛̋̄ͦ̑ͭ͋̐͂ͣ͠r̸̶̮̗̘̪̳͎͓̟̝̦̝͉̩̺̥̣͛̾͂͛͒ͯ̉̋͌͂͊͑̉̐͟͟e̢͇̱̣̠̰̱̖̹͚̼͍ͦͦ̃ͫ̏ͦͤ̊͋̆̀ͪ̇́̕̕ ̛̓̾ͭͮ͋ͣ̆͒̂̈͑͏̪̼̦̠̪͕͈͙̙͍̲̫̫͕d̴̖͕̠̟͎̬̦̺̭̪̯̪̩̙̠̹̏̌̎ͥͥ͂̀̆̇̀͜͝ͅơ̷̢̛̳̺͕͍̣̯̜ͦ̽͒ͫ̔ͯ̾ͦ̚͞e͙͉̙̜̝̰̘̠̰͕̘͕͈̪͉͍̰̠ͣ͗̓̈̉̈͆̄ͯͮ́̌̅͛̇̓̚̕͟s͋ͭ̊͂͑͐̄̐̓ͫͧͣ̈͐ͤͬ̚͏̛̖̟̼̺;͌͑ͤͪ̈͗͐̈̈́̉̿̂̏͐͊͏̶̹͙̯̻̪̜̫͚̼͉̼ͅ ̶̨̤̖̦͔̭̪̭̳̱̝̓ͭ̃ͥ͊̌̌͑̀̇̌͆̍̽̐͒͗͋͟͢w̡͔͈̜̗̎ͣͯ̆ͨ͑̿̍͑ͪ̓̈͂ͩ͠h̴̷͕̜̦̣̘̼͚̳͖̩͕̤̜̳͗̐̓̾ͥ̏ͥ̊̅ͥ̉̈͠ͅͅǐ̢̧̨̗̖͎̤̹̘͙̼̾̄̄͂̈̑̀̕͢c̴̶̢̜̪̺͓̪̜̩͔͇̩͍͒̐̉͛̏͢͟ͅh̸̺͉̫̖͈̻̻̞͈̠̮̪̺͚̭̪̱̺͚ͤ̒́̽ͧͯ͒́̆̏̎͋͋ͣ̚̕ ̛̛͑̃̈́̎ͤ͞͏͕̳̦̳̗͓͔̞̻̩͔d̎ͬͤ͑̑͆͐̐ͪͤ̽͒̇ͧ҉͙͓̩͕̭͢͜o̶̬̹̳̟̣̤̙ͤ͌͆̈́̍̀ͫ̚͢ę̷͚̬̞̳̭̪̰̂̈ͥ̑̅ͩ̽͊ͤ̚͡s̵̺̙̯̗̟͚̥͇̔ͮ̈́ͩ͆̔̑̏̂̎̈́ͪ̀̚ ̖̙̘͍̺̞̟̔̊͛̓̅ͩ́͢͟͞͡ͅh̡͍͓͈͙̣͗͛͑̄̉̾͑̚̕͟ĩ̡̢̢̛͍̗̼͍͖͓͔͍͇̙̥̖̝͕̹̦̬͖̜̍ͯ̓͛ͩ̓ͪ̀n̢͖̠̣̘̖̦͍̥̣̼͎̈́͐̔̆͛̽ͩ͆̂ͥ̒͘̕͢d̨̛̟̤̰͉͙͚ͮ̍̓̓̏̊̋̏̅ͤ͒͊ͦ̈́̀̾̐͘͡e̛̬̞̜̠̯̱̤̥̟͙͔̱͖ͭ̈́ͦ̍ͤͤ͗̓͂͗́̽͒̃̒͂͠͠ṛ̴̨̫͇̣̭͉̰̲̳̗̹̠͔̱̌̔ͣ̔̈̓͌͢͞a̴̲̪̺̫̟̰̋̌͋̈́̑ͤͧͮͩ͂ͧͥ̐͑́̊̊͞ͅn̶͈̰͕̙̮͉̣̝͙̖͙̐͑̏̿̀ͣ̃̀ͅc̈̂ͬ̂̓̌̅̎҉̵̜̮̯̥͙̤̻̀͜ę̸̳̫̞͕̗̾̎̃ͨͦͬ̇ͨ̊̂̈ͪ̓̏ͬ̓ͅs̸͎̣̯͈̗̘̻̍̏̽̈́̈́̾ͬ̄̚͟ ̢̢̙͓͙̗̖̗͕̪̟̤̩͉̩͈͔ͯͯͧ͑͊̚ơ̴̷̡̥̫̻̪̮̫̬̲̂ͤ̆ͪ̎̄̿ͤͤͤ̾̐͛ͬ͗͠f̛͋̔̓̾͋̈́́̂̈́͆̈͋ͦ͑ͣ͌ͪ̌̂҉͈͙̝̱̱̻̣͉̹̖ ̛̣̙͔̮͖̘̘̝͍̼̪̝̞̯̠͈̜͉͌ͩ̒̏͋̊̇ͭͅā̌̔̏ͭ͌ͤ̋̇͗͛ͭ͐̉ͪ҉̴̢̙̣͙̗͍̤͕̘̙͉͕̞͔̝̭̺̟̹l̏́͋̌҉̸͏̝̼̻͉͚̯̣̳̹̺̘̭̤̠̯̹̹̩l͑͒̒͒͆̿ͨ͏͓̭͇̝̣̀ ̴̸̛̰̞̱̲̹̟͓̝̏̆ͥ̎̐̃̇ͫͫ̀̏̇̂͑̓̇͊̚b̴̴̛̪͇̙͕̰̤̂͛̿̈́̔̄̀͜ḛ̷͔̪̖̊͊̿̎̊͋̈́̐ͩ̒ͬͤ̉̒ͬ̑̀̚̕iͭ͐ͯ̽̒̕͢͠͏͕̗̥̟͎̝̭͖͉n̢̛͉̦̫̼͚̠̮͕͙̦̰̒ͮͤͯͬ̀ͬ͌̔ͬ̑͛̚͞g̢̧͓̩͕̣̠͚͍̠͆̈́̆̍̂̆̔̎̑͑̓̕ ̸̢̳̯̹͖̰͙̋͂͂̌ͨ͒̄ͫͤ̿͆́͢a̸̡̧͈̹̳̰͙͕̜͈̮̲̤͙̺̝̞̳̼̖͉̿̓̆͛͌̑̔̓͋͂ͦ̆̂͂̚͢s̷̴̪̗̝͔̫͎̜̹̲ͧ̃̑͂ͦ͐ͪ̎̐ͭ̋̉̿͊̊͞i̸̸̮̻̠͎͔̹̬͙͖̳̫̳̭͖̮̭͋͊ͣ̌̊͋́̌ͧ͜͠d̴͆̋̔͌̇҉̸̧̝̭̞̦͕͓̕ͅe̡̥̦̤ͪ͌̋͌̈́ͯ͑̓͞͠ ͬ̾ͣ͋̓̏̂ͧ̃ͮ̉̊̒͂̚҉̵̨̨̯̼͈̘̩̪̗̮̳͉͢t̸̝̰̫̱͈̦̲̎̄̏̀̄ͦ͋ͯͧͧ͒̚ḩ̩̟̙͉͔̫̹̳̱̦̜̝̺͖͐̂ͩͩͥͯͮ̉ͧ́ͧ̇̆ͦ̾̉͟i̶͙͚̼̱̦̠̤̻͕͉̇̈̍̔͋̓̒̇͡s̡̪̮̗̖͍͍͐̌ͩ̈́̓ͮ͌͊̔̈́̚͜ͅͅ ̮̣͕̙̗͚̦͇̺̲̜͓̳̱̑̔̈́ͪͣ͌́̽̍̽̄̇͛̇̋͘͢͜͞a͓̗͖̹͉̰̳͖̰̿͗̏̈́̇̀̄̈́̏ͮ̿͞͞ͅr̘͎͕̜̪̙̟̹̃́̂̐̔̈́ͥ̇͐́́ͅę̴̶̺̜̙͍̙͍̦͔̰̬͔̤̬̲͚͔̪̳̃̃̑̃ͫ̉͗͠ ̡̛̝̱̹̝͉̜̝͔͓͎̘̥͈͍͓̪̲̠͔͑ͬͩͨ͛ͩ͋͆͋̇̀͜͢͠m̋ͮ̎̈́́̓̎̍̈́̌̚҉̢̩̪̫̭̟̲̱̗̜̜͎̲̩͖̞ͅi̧̹̠͓̮͇̣̮̝͍͎͋̇ͭ́ͩ͌́͡n̹̺͚̩͎͔̰̭̺͙̭̋ͮ͆̐̎̓̊͜͡͞ȩ̟͙̜̼̖̳̝̹̎ͪͫ̅͆͘.̑́̓̽ͫ́̏͗̈̀ͬ͏̩̯̝̹̖͎̰̜͙̪͍̠͕̰̭̕
̷̡̧̛̜̩̟̂̋̂̌͜ͅ
̢ͩ̈́̍̎̆̐͑̊͒̈̑ͦ̃͗̚͏͚̞͈̞̘͓͎̪̥͈͍̥͕̹͟T͇̭͉̱̺͎̹͈̱̹̮̝͉̮̭͈͎̿͗̐̽̋̔̌ͪ̔̐̀̚ḩ̇̍̆̔ͣͬ͋ͣ̇́͊ͮͪ̉͂̌͛̚͠͏͓̭̹̦̤̰̠͎͎̩̺̝͕̭̟̦e͈̝͉̜̲̝̰̟̰̥̙͕͚̫̟̼͒̽͛̽͌͘ỵ̢͔̙͍̜͔͍̼̄͂̄̄ͫ́͑̾ͯ̇̎̾͗́ ̷̴͚̗̤̦̝͇͙̘̥͑̎̋̿̋͛͋͌͗ͯ͑ͥͭ͗̆̂ͧ̿̒͢͜͝d̛̛̺̩̹̗͔͚̙̯̦̳̹ͯ́̾͗̏͆ͦ̑̓́ǫ̛̜̠͚͔͉̜̻̜̬̎ͣ̅ͤ́̃̈̀n̴̡̞̼̫͚̟̝͎͐̆͂̆̓̔̒̉̏ͧͤ̑̐'̛ͯ͌̄͌̈͘͠͏̤̦̳̥̟̘͈͔͇̙t̷̢̘̦̻̺̻͍̱̳̞̩̘͇̻͍̂̿̋̎̇ ̴̣̘͓̝͖̣̥̜͖̯̩̼̱̖̯ͭ̍̈́ͬ͛͐̑̐̈́̎́͌ͨ͘͟͠͡t͒͑̌ͮ͌̏̆̃̌ͪ̚͏͍̲̘͕̟̹͕̞͍͎͚̥̮͡ͅh͋ͤ̂ͯ̾̄ͨ͗ͯ͛̍̓̊͌̚͏̸̺̙̬ͅi̵̢͉̩̬̦̳͕͈͉͈͇͙̠̥͔̼̠̞͔̐̈́̍̚͠͡ͅṇ̵̛̩͉̝͓̹̙͚̘̟̦͇͙̗͓̌ͥ͊̒͊̌ͣ͌͆̈́͌̓̿̑̀ͬ̚̚͡k̨̨̢̦̭̜̣͚͓͐̋ͬ͗̂ͯ̾̈́ͭ ̷͈̬̠̳̘̟͈̩̩̯͚͓̗̬̝̏ͩ͊̽͊ͬ͋ͫ̍̚̕͟i̓ͪ̍͗͐ͣ̋́ͬ̍̇̉ͪ̔͏̶̘̦̝͖͎͈̰̬͔͚͖̲ͅt̵̛̞͉̦ͩ͐̏ͨͫ̈́̏͐̂ͮ͗ͦ̄̇̕͘ ̧̡͎̫̗̫̯̫̗̙̟̜͔͈̼͓̳͓ͩ̔͐̃ͮ̿̓͑̄̾̉̂͝͠b̓ͧͯ͛̉̏́͒ͭ̂͏̀҉̧̮̥̙͍̦̣̟͈̗̯̬̫͍̻̭̺̩̗̰͠ě̘̰̝̫̪͙̲̙̟̓̍̿̄ͦ̈́͊ͣ̐͞ͅ ̷͓͇̞͉̬̫͈̮̱̮͖͙̖̠̻̰̩͊̐̉ͥͪͤͫ͛̍̈͊ͤ̉̇͐̐̂͘ͅl̒͒̃͊̂͆̀ͥ̓̂҉̴̖̳̪̘͔̀į̴̠͓̙̠͚̙̱͎ͧ̂̏͐̿͛ͥ͆̎̊̒ͣ̾̈ͣ̂̕̕k̝̥̫ͥ͛̽͂̍̂̈́̑ͪ͌ͮ͒̐͘͜͞ͅȩ̳̩͖̬̣̻̍͋̈́͂̉ͮ̽ͥ́͘͜͞ ̢͓̤̰̹͉͓̳͎̗̬͋̊̊͌̏͆͘̕͜͠i̴̢̲̫̥͚̣͙͓̖̺͇̝̜̞͎̞̱̲͉͂ͫͧ͘t̛͗ͮ̂ͭ̀҉͍͎̫͎̮̖͢͡ ̧̨̧̲̞̖͈̣͈̜͚̑ͧ̊̌̍̈́ͪ̐͡i̵̤̝̼͇̠̬̻̭̓̓ͤ̃͆ͣ͢s̞͔͈͎͇̥͖̤̠̰͓͚͎̥̣̤̭͛̈́ͬ̀̀,̛̺͔̩͈͓̻̥̣͖̥͉͇̼̲͓̗̼͔̜͂̈̊͂̈͛̈ͮͬ̎̾ͫͦ͒͂̚͜͟ ̶͕͚̰͍̜̼͓̼͓̻̩̹̠̺̮͆ͨ̅͛̅̐̈͑͌́̑͗̽ͨ̓͒͜b̴̢̫͍̠͈̜̟̾͛̓ͣ͂̂̒ͣ̒̊ͤͭ̓ͯͪ̅̿́̀uͣͫ̒̆͑̅̍̀̽ͨ͊̂͊͂̀ͥ̐̕҉̺͉͚̪̰̟̻̤̝̣͔̝̪͔̰̝̹̞͈͟tͯͬ̈́̍̿̑ͥͩ̆̅ͤ҉̶̗̙̩̺͍̣̖͓̝̟̖͚̥͉̩̤̖͝͠ ̴̷͓̯̞̻͚̲̟̗̗͕͚̟̠̗̬̪̉̌̄͋͌̓̔͠i̷̴̹͉̟̣͙̩͉̟͓͕ͮ̏ͦͨ̂ͤ̑ͥ̄͗̀͜͢t̾͒̈ͪ͊ͮ͗͊ͨ́͐̏͂ͧ̔͞͏̵̻̘̣͍͕̘̬̱̠͓ ̴̘̩͈̤̼̦͚ͣ͌̽͂͌̌̎͗̑̆̏̃ͩ̾̚̚͞d̷͔͎̜̼̳̺̟̬̩͕̳̻̳͚̜͕̬ͥͨ͐̓͆ͤͤ͘͝o̵̸̷ͭͭͤͭ̅̓́҉̠̮͍ͅ
F̪̦̮̣̜̳͍̌̂͆͑̃o͙͐͛͌͗ͧ́ͦ͟r̛̟̈́̃ͩ̈́͋ͅ ͈̰͎͑ͤ͊ͣ̍̓̓͟t̩ͤ̈́̇̋ó̳͌̆͐͗o͍̣͓̤̤͒̌ ̛͖͕̪̙͎̮͍̈́ͤḻ͔̬̘͑ͣͥͧ̊̀ö̲̘̰͎̅̆ͮ̉ǹ̤͓g̫͖̝̼̜̦̤ͣ̂̽ͧ ̦̲͖͉͔͓̗̀ẉ̵̼̏e̫̓ͣͮ̀ ̷̬̦̞͈͍̹͋͊͛͐ͭĥ̪̺̓̑͗̔̽͒̀ȁ̯̙̫͉v̻͎͉̦̍ͯ͒ĕ͕̦͖̇ͣ͆ͯ̿͌ ̬̫̗̠̪̃̍̆̏͆ͯr̯͈͉̲͔͔͑̈́̇e̞̜̾̇m̓̐̊̚͢a̳̠̬͛̃ͩ̎́ì͎̤̳̃̽̒́ͫ̚͟n̪͉͙͖͖ͨ͠ͅe̟̱̤͚̓̓d̻̓̓͑ͫ̋̐ ͓͉̥̿̽ͣ̀̊i̪͆͠ñ͋̋ ̜͔̫̼ͮͨ̔̄ͭ͡t̼͖̰̑ͤ̈ͯͪ͊̑ḧ̛̹́͆e̵̻̖̼͚̒͗̑ͅͅ ͛̒͊ͬͩ͂͏͕͍͕͕̟s̝̰̟̠̺͔ͦ̍̃͌h̵̒͑̈ͦ̓a̾ͦ̑ͩͦ͒ͭ҉̳̲̩̭ḑ̮̹̟̀̒̒̄̿̚o̺̞ͯ̐̾w̖̼̬͕̫̥̳̅͊ͭ̋ͬ̓s̥̭͔̾ͅ
͙͈̞͙̞̜́R̵̤̬͈͓̈́ï̪͔͚̘̞ͭ̀ͦ̌ͣͫͅḏ͌̽̇̈́͐͑͝ị͙̖̹̬̯̒ͩ̚cuͬ̑̽̽͒̇ͯ̕l̤̟̺̗ͤe͓̩̣͓d̺͈̼̹̙̙͛́̉ ̖͇̦̯̩̘̪͐̑á̮͈͎̖ͥ̇ͭ͐ͥn̙ͬ͆͗̌̿̎ͧd͙̯͇̰ͭ͑͛ ̼̤͐̄̍̽̿͆͘m̟̱̹͓̣ͭ̓̾ͤ͆͆͘o̱̲̝͈͖̲̰͐ͬ͌̀͞c̨̹̭͚̱̺͈̤͋ͥ̔̉͛̋k̺͕̠̫͓ę̭̩̜̱͊d̟̙̼̖̺̫̺ͨ̀̑̎͌ͣ͛ ͓ͪͪ̋ͫ́ș̶i͛́̾҉̪͕͔̺͍̺ṃ̫̜ͬ̂̒̈ͧ͠ṗ̣̙͉̰̣̣ͨ͛͊̎̅l̜̲̼ͣy̸ͥͨ̅̇͑ ͖̝̗̦̞͈̅̊͆̈́̉̎f̨͕̤͖̪̀̆ͩ̋oͨ̉̃̃͏̯̖r͓͔͙̖̣̓ͧ͆͊͋͂ ̗̫̜͕̦̙͚̐̋͠ë̳͓̘̻̄ͬͣ͐̇̋x̬̙̭̪̹̳ͬ̿̈́͒í͊͊ͫ̽͞s͚̩̜̞̱̲̊̀̋͛ͧͪ̉t̆͑ͪ͏̯͎͍i̓̄͘ņ̥̜̭̺̙̪͗̂g̺ͫ̈
͑̔̓̽̓ͨ̈B͔̦̻̳̟ͫ͘u҉̙̥͔͉͔͔͙t̓̋̓ͪ҉̤͖͓͙͕̰ ̮͟t̛̹ͧ̓̔͌̚h̰͕͙̺̙̳̰͂ą̤̞̘͈̳̦̟̔̀̓̊t̰̤̭̋ͦ̆̃ ̃҉͙̭̖̖̮ͅb͗͑̽͏͔̯̰͓̯ͅa̳ͮ̾͛̍̏͟c̹̯̱̺̦͖̐͂͋ͮ͢k̝̫̥̫͍ͨ̋͋́̆́f̢́i̢̤̝̱̪͚̠̓ͯ̋r̆̽̊̎͋̍҉̱̮̱̟̥̠e̜͑̽͑̽d̖̼̪̽̋̒ͪͅ ̤̪̉ͯ̄͞o̮͔͔̩̞̓̄̓ͤ͊ň̎̂ͤ͊ͭͯ ̋̅y̼̒ͭ̆ͦͤ͐o̳ͤͣͣͨ͐u̙̩̘̭͙̓
͑ͫͩ͏̲̳̦͈͇͕Y͟ͅo͕͔ͩ̊̂ͬụ͉̦̗r̠ͭ ̈́͒̀ͯ͐s̞̦̥̖̐ḧ̟͕̩́ͥ̌͊̿͜a̢͓͓ͥͤ͌̇̓̍d̡̪̞͓̤̪͖̟o̧͎̘̗͔̜̒w͉̺̥̦ͦ͊͊̌̈́ͤ̽ș̯̼͉̍̓ ̻͉̘ͦg̨̭̻̗̩̟̥i͌̋̾҉̤v̝ͫ́e̛ͫ̂̋ͣ u̥̭̤̬̦̍̾̇s̩̖̞͒̍͋̏̒ͥ̆ͅ ̷̙͎͉̠̞̄p̰̩̝̊́ͅo̅ͬw͓͉̝̥̖͋̄ͨ̔́̾e̞͆̕ř̼͔̬͉̫̺̬̓
̭̦͑ͥ͆ͭͩͅw͔̹̗e̦͕̪ͩͫ̔̾̿̍ ̗ͦͦ̓ą͙͇̻̠̪̖ͬ̄͆͒ͩͣr̼̺̠͇̳͎̣ͨͧ̍ͬ͆e̽́̎̄̽̇҉͔̬ ̦̮̳̹̣͊͗c̹͍̳͇ͧ͆̿͘o͓̣͚̪͌͒͐ͪ̔̄ͭm͑́͌ͤͯ̄̈͘i̼͕͕̖̻̮̎̎͆n̩͍̱͖͖͍̿̔ͦ͊g̿̓̉ͤ̎̇
͏̥̣a͕̙ͪ̋n̴̠̺͕̦͙̿̌̽̍̈́̆d̢̯̪̣̄̽̇ͤͅ ̷̥͙͎̣̤̦̒ȳ̬͚̩̩͎̫ͦ̐̈́͋ͮ̈́o̴̾̓ͭͦͫu̞͙͇̱ ͈̳́̒̈́̆̏̄ͪ͞w͖̼̫̻̗̦̏ͥͥ̀̀ȉ̵̻̩̬̗̱̊l̤ͪͬ̍̋͊̇l̦̝͓̒ͧ ̳ͥ͆ͫ͒ͤr̺̣̙͔͈͙͔ͨe̾̒́ͭ́g̝̤̖͎͎̼ͬͪͨ̄̏͒̓͡r̪̥̔ȩ͉̘̗̤̪̱̃ͮ͗ͭ͋̚t͕̻̮͒
̥̝̳̔͊ͮ͊͋w͙̗̗̝ͤ͡hͩ̀̈́̚ầ̧̘̭̜̫͓͖͑̐͑ͥt̢̜̜͔̫̟̯̔ͧ ̷ỹ̥͌̾̅̑ò̖̘̭u͔͎ͬ'̿v͍̌̇̽ͨ̆͛̐e̞̕ ̳̲̟ͥ̂̊͑ͭ̍d̼̼̼̟͎̱̓̆ͭ̄̀ȍ̙͉͕͚̩̗̙͞n̶̮̱̥̰̫̤̦̎̅͛ͭe̤͇͍̤̺̯̋ͭ̎̓͛̌ ̖͇̳̠̰͎̄̈̐ͥ̒̓̚ț̖̯̿̈́͂̀o͙̫̲̹̯̞͢ ͍̼̣̦̖̦͗ͫ̄ů̆ͤ̿̓ͯ͏̱̜̰͕s̴̈́̇̽ͮͮ̏ͫ
̯͚̙̰̻͌͛͑ͬ͘ͅa͇̤̥̪̹ͧͫͫ͛͐̚ň̙̪̺̪̅̂͛̂͋́d͈͍͉̣̜ͤ͒̂̅̈̏ ̴̏͗̓̊̇t̟̤͕̳̦̻̠͢h̜̬̳͇͈͖̩̑͑͢è̖̱̲̮̝̦̐ ̢̺̘̰̼ͯ͛ͨ̆͊p̻̻̍̆̿͐e̟̯̳ͣ̀͌͂̇ͨ̊͘ͅȏp͂̎̅ͪͥ̀̚l̒̄̍̏e̺̥̊ͪͭ͋ͦ̃͡ ͔̿̀w̱̼̙̯̙̤͇͋̇̑̎́̚̚e̡̼ͅ ̱̙̩͉͎̪͓͆ͨ̔ċ̪̪͕̤͕͐̓̅ͪǎ̜͉ͭ̍ͣ̇̇͟r͉̲̭͌̽̋͆e͐҉̖ ̨̯͉̫̋͂̂ͅả͔͙̤̮̋̑b͓̲̦̻͔͉ͧͨͩ̾ͧͧ̏o̱̹̻͇̦ͬ̒͛ͯͨu̳̪͙͍̕t̻̮̯̪̉̋̍͆̑́̕
̛̯̪͈̖̭̹ͩ̿͗̌Y̩̭̱̮ͪͭ͐ͩͯ̚͝o̘͓ͯ̈͗ȕ̫̇r̋̆ ͧ̀͋̅s̪̫͒̂o̱͖̹̹͖̗͊ͨͯͦu̟̎͒̎͌̏ͮ͂l̵̙̃ͤ̄s̛̤̼̻̲̞̪ͤ̅ͪ ͓̓ͅͅw̄ͦi̧̟̣̺̝ͨͧ͊͆ͫͫḷ̗͈̞̲ͩ̈l͚̙͉̼̹̣̫̂͗ͩ͛ͩ͟ ͙̖͓͙ͯͨ̿b̹̻͚̙͎̫̤̿e̖̲͈̥͎̫̳ͩ͌̆̂͟ ͈̃̾̾̒ͅö͠u̝̬̥̍r̎̕s̍̃ͬ̊ͨ͐
̵̰̘͗ͯ̇́ͦ̊a͓̱̲̾̓͌͌͜n̔̋ͮͮͭͪ̓͠d̗͇̻̠̪͉̠ ͬͮ̄̿w̞̜̭͇̜̆͝į͎̜̹͕̗̠̲͒̔̋̊l̹͓̅̄̔̂l̜̽̎ͯ͢ͅ ͇̥̞̺̅ḽͥả͉͎̼͛̎̆̄ͥn̡͇̯g̠̰̟͈̣͍ͬ̾̌ͤ̉̀uͭ̔̊́̒͋͋́i̼̼̎̍̂͗̋̈͆s̬͇͇͕̠̈͗͋́h̢̗͕̄ ̲̜̽i҉̝͓͙̠͎̯n͘ ̴̮̈́͗̅êt̤̭͖͖͖̙͐̔̃ͨë̪͇̭̠́̿́̄̈́̒̚r̰̮̬͐͐̊̌͆ṇ̺̯͗ͨ͐ͧ͛ͬa̴̙͍̹̿̽̏̂̾ͧl̷͇̤̦̘̰ͨ̉ͅ ͖͎̬͇̟͔ͤͨ̂̂͟t̙͍̲̄ͮͭo̲̖̼͛̊̃ͧ́͐ͤͅr͚͉̰̭̝͠m͚̘̰̝̱̪͖ͣ̽͋e̸̯͉͎͉͔̞̳̔ṇ̳́t͕̊
̃̐͏̬̮̗͈̦͕̜S̨̩̃̆̾o̊̈́̉͑ͭ҉̼̼͉̤̟ ̝̠̞ͣ͊͟s̖͉̟̬̥͎̿̈͟ā̯̣̟̖̙ͨ̿ͦÿ̧ͯ͌̊ḙ̸͙̼̖̻͚̊̇͂ͅt̗͚̬ͣ̃̆̒ͦ͂͞hͬ̓͠,͎ ̟̩͈͍̰̟͠T͚̟̘̮͕ͯ͂́ͩh̵̜̼̞̞̲ͣ̓͛ĕ̹͉̘̞͉̙̻͝ ̸̼̦̘͍̱̥ͦͭ̂V͓͉̍o̝͆͒͌̿ͩ͑͟i̙̣͎̜ͣ̎̽ͬd̜̗̙̃ͣ

These are my thoughts

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Okay, here's a question: what's with all the newcomers and returning cut vets and having absurdly powerful down smashes?
I mean... there is :ultinkling::ultisabelle: and :ultsnake:.
The only characters that really have super powerful down Smashes are :ultwolf::ultkrool: (maybe :ultridley::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:, but their other Smash attacks are either equal or more powerful than their down smash).

Pakky

Smash Hero
The only characters that really have super powerful down Smashes are :ultwolf::ultkrool: (maybe :ultridley::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:, but their other Smash attacks are either equal or more powerful than their down smash).
:ultkrool:
The only kill confirm...

Son of a *****

Unless you out here sniping but not even that works on WIDE ASS STAGES

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ḫ̝̫̝̺̣̗̯̾̑̽̈́͊͒̊ͤͥ̌ͯ̎́̚͜͞ͅą̶̴̛͖̦̦͙͕̱͖̞̞̺̥̘̲̝̌͌͌̀͋ͪ͂ͪ́̅͑̅́ͥ͞s̸̴̵̢̱̣̗̩̖͖͆̌̓͒͑͡ ̄̾ͧ̓ͫ͑̃̔̓̓ͣ̃͋ͩͬ́͞͏͇̙̦̪̯̝̯̮̞͈ͅa̧͐̆ͩ͗̕͜͢҉͓͎͚̦̟̺̹̖̭ņ̵̷͊̄̇͒ͧ̿ͣ̑͏͓̜͙̪̭͕̱̗̫͇̠ÿ̶̸̷̭͈̮́́ͫ͑͜͢ơ͖̘͇̦̙̠̺̱̗̝̭̘̯̱̞̘̦̂̍̋ͯ̿͗͂̇ͫ̕͟n͍̙̖̮̣̦̯̗̠̝̙͚̩̓̌̄ͬ̂̐͑͋̈́ͥͣ͟͡e̵̗͚̯͔̼͇̼̹͚̍̈́̑ͥ͋ͥ̄̚̕͘͜͞ ̴̆̇̔ͥ͗̌̐̌ͫ̀ͤͮͬͫ̽̃͐҉͙̼̭̖̱͍̳̜̣̥̞̙̗͉͙r̴̶̡̛͔͓̹̩̩̗̘̱͈͛̓͆ͩ̈́͆ͬ͛̓̓̓͆̀ͅe̷̡̘̦̤͇̝̠̱̎͋̔̈̈ͩ̈́̈ͫa̾̀̒̎̓̍̎ͥͯͭ̊͡҉̛̙̝̲͇̰͈̠̱͔̜̠̝́̕l̺͚̖̬̤̣̣̪ͫ̃̎̀̈́ͬ̓̕͞ḽ̢͉̥̘̣͗ͧͨ͐̃͂ͨ̐̒̊ͭ͗ͩ̌̄̔̌̀͟y̺̯̭̣͔̩̭̽ͫ́̂̐̔̂̀̀̕ ̴͎̣̲̲̙̝̂̆͆͗̅ͮ̿́ͨ́̅͒͂̏̍̈́͢b̖̰̺̳ͨ͐̑̑ͥ̾͊́͌̈́͑̇̍̚̚̕͟͢͡ͅȩ̶̝̩̪̹̼ͭ̒ͪͣ̈ͭ̓ͥ̓̀͟͠e̺̯͍͚͉̥͎͚̝̯̙̖̱̪̯͌̈̾̾̋̅̃́̌̓̈ͦ̀͂ͩ͑͟͠ͅͅn̷̞͍̯̫̼̼̙̪͍̘̱̟͎͈̞̫̊͗̑̉̃̽̑̌͆ͣ̊ͭ̎́̚̕ ̴̨̧̗͎̠͇̯̭̼̻̮̞̫̗̖͖͈̲̌͆ͪ͆̾ͪ͗̎̿ͯͯ̃͒̓ͩͭ́͞͡f̢̠͕͖͇͉͙̺͇̺͐̅̾ͣ͆ͬ͛̀ą̡̒̉̃̅͛ͬͯ̀ͦ̇̀ͧͩ͑̌͛̋҉͏̷̱̠͉͔̜̹̭̩r̨͓͕̰͚̥̯̖͍̞̟̠͎̞͕ͮͥͣ͂̐͗̀ ̨̡̢͔̙̥̩̟͇̖̦̪͓̠̱̜̦̱̮͖͖͊͗ͩͤ̓ͤ̍ͤ̇ͮ̂̇̐͝ͅe̴̟̦̘͉̙̓̍̐ͫͥ͆̊̈ͧͥ̀ͣ̆̿̍̃̈́̇͆͞͞v̶̹̤͎̤̗̖͕̯̳̟ͫ̅̓ͥ͋ͥ̅͠ͅȩ̸̢̺͔̖̤̖̲̹̪̠͍̯̟̺̬̼͈̉́̉ͬ͐̅͝n̛͍̣͉ͨ̌̉̄͒ͯ̍̏̍͐̄̈͘͞͝ͅ ̨̼̭̞͔̣̼͕̹͙̥͎͔̼̙̪̼̱̥̹ͥ̔ͥͬ͊̑ͬ̅̔͂ͣͬ́̏͒ͬ̿̑́̕͟͠a̋̅͋̽ͦ̉́͢҉̨̡̘̬͉̗͎̰̦̳̪̣͕̦̹̺͔̘ͅs̭̲͕̯͇̘͙̪̰̾͋̌̂̌̿̈́ͨ̉ͫ͗̋̔̈́̿̊ͨ́̕͘͟͡ ̵̢̗̭̟̳̱͖̼̙̥̦̻̭̥̼̫̰̹̐ͨ͌ͥͥ̃d͎͇̣͓̺̗̼͓̖̞̹̹͍̤̮̒ͣ̐͂̈́̋́̀͢ė̛̙̤͇͚̫ͪ̉͊͒̉̈́̿ͮ̽͜͜c̸̛͓͇͔̭̭͓͚̤̝̫̯͚̏ͣ̒͗͆ͫͯ́̕̕i̧̫̣͈̞͈̱̺̗̫͓̰ͣ̑̄̈́̏̍ͭ̄̅͌͗ͩ̔͘͘͜͞ͅd̯̯̭͙͙̖̗̑̈ͥ̆͑ͨͥ̃̎͢e̷̴̛̥̫̹̥̜̝͚̱͓͕̗̦̱̗̘̹̙͆ͨͥ̔̒̽͋̇͐ͨ͊̕͘d̸̨͚̪͚͙͔̙̫͗͒̐̆ͬͥ́̀͠ ̳̪̖͕̥̦̹̣͙̬̪̫̻̗́ͯ̎́́͟t͎̗͙͓̳͖̹͍͎̣̼͆͒͊̆ͭ͑ͯͩ̈́ͫͩͩ͌̇̚̚͘͝o̵̬͓̻̫͓̪͎̣̼̳̱̦̫̣̦͒̎͐ͬ̎̒ͪ̓̆͗̊͌ͤ̚͟͢͞͞ͅ ̸̴̞̥͕̮͆̈́ͦͦ̀̓̃̌̉͛ͪ̉̐ṵ̶̧͓͍̗͉͙͖̗͕̫̘͖̞̱̰̻̰̫̈ͫ̉̊ͯ̅̎̑ͤ̂̆̔́s̸̠̳̥̖̦̞̰̮̹̒̆͑͒̓ͬe̡̮͚̤͙̜͙̯͖͎̬ͧͦ̋̄̽̾ͥ̈́ͯ͂̌͒̇ͤ̐͛̚̕ͅ ̡̪͚͓̰̘͉̜͔ͣ̈ͨ͌̐̓ͭ̉̐͐ͬ̑̀̚̕̕͢ͅe̸̙̣͖̪͙̤͉̥͍̤̼̤͚ͩͨ̇̌͐ͩͪ̄̂́̐̎ͮ͐͂̍̌͒͢v̬̯̪͖͉̯̺̠̟̟͚̫̝̱ͩ̀ͪ̓͗͟͡e̵̯̟̙̰̯͓̙̻̳͖̰̙̰͎ͯ̐̂̏ͯ̾ͩͪͪͮͫͬ̃̂͌̾ͮ̈̑͞n̻̫̲̻̟̼͓̝̮̳͇̿͊̃ͦͬͬ͊̄ͨ̑̈ͯͤͯ̆ͯ͝ ̵̬̖̹͉̮ͫͩ̂͂͞͡ͅg̨̗̞̲̭̺̲̯̅̾͑͂ͧ͛͗͝ͅo̍̆̄ͤ̂̃͂ͫ͏̸̴̛̘͖̠̞̲̣̝͚̱̞̱̣̀ ̦͓̲̭̠͖̝̥̻̗̣͇̘̐̌̇͐̐͜w̨ͪͬ͛͋̐̎̄ͩͭ̈̋̌̂̍̚͏͏̟̙̩̜͇̹̟͚̠͈̘̥̯̯̟̗̖̥́a̺̺̩̲͎̙͕̓ͣ͌̕͢n̸̨͖͍͚̮̳͎̻̣̥͖̙̰̫̯̓̆̽̀̀͢ͅt̴̨̛̰̹͖̪̘̲̬͎͓͈̗̼͎͔̝̦̃̌̋̓ͣ̅͢ͅ ̵̃̍̓̉ͤ̾͗̚҉̯̳̜͙̮̙̳t̵̏̿̓͌ͬͧͪ̑͌ͬ̍ͬ̾̌͑̅̿̚͘҉҉̪̦͇o͚̥̮͉͎͖͍͓͉̓́ͥͨ̐͘̕͝ ̥̮̻͎̭̲͓̫̫͇͍̟̱̤ͩ̂ͤͭ̄ͬ̔ͫ̆̈̆̋̌̀͠͞ͅd̸̴͕̝͍̥̪͈̩͕̜͕͓̫̠̠̘ͦ̓̽ͥ̎̃͗̓̇̔͗͒̆̓͘͘͞ȭ͚̠̯̭̹͈͈̩̣̘͎̖̞́͗̊̔ͩ̀̎͆̒͝͞ ̵̡̢̨͈͖̲̟̦̈́ͬ̓̊̃͑̽ͬ̅ͫ̈́͂̉͗̓̅ļ̡͚͕͎̼͉̫͔̬̺̞̦̙ͦ̉̔͋́o̗̜̫̜̺̦̙̜̭̩̼̙͎̙͙̍͗ͪͮ͋̌́́͢͜o̷̴̧̮̘̱͚̱̟͚̣ͧ͊̇͂̄ͭͤͤ͜k̶̴̩͔̠̟̠̫̺̯̼͖̰͍̼̭͇̣ͣ̊̄̀ͩ͐ͪ̒ͣ͂ͣ̈́͂ͥ͂ͅ ̨̢̺̬͚͎̟̘̲̙̳͊͋ͯ̕͝m̦̘͈̖͇̲̺̼͎̘̺̪̲̮̣̞̬ͪͤͨ͆̍̐̐̇ͧͧ̐̆ͩͥ̈́͝ͅo̲̯̼̅͗̿ͮͭͭ̂͗ͮ̃͑͑̀̏͆̕r̶̛̜͓͔̥̫ͧͦͭ̂̉ͦ̅̏̐̉̒̽͑͐̏ͨ̍͘̕e̢͚̞̝̮̥̦̫͇͙͎̲̮̺͍̲̲ͨ͗̓́͂̽̀̀ͅͅͅ ̢̲̳̤̳̪̪̳̬̠̳̪̙̞̲̔̅͗̃ͨ̆̋ͪ̄ͮ͑ͯ̓͊̄́ͬ̐͜ͅͅl̴̪̩͈͓̲͕̯̘̙̞͈̟̺͉̻̬̝͑͂ͥ͐͋͋ͦ̈͑͛ͨ͌̿̂ͤͪ͊̀ī̷̗̝̯̻͔̝̳̦͕ͪͪ̆̌̾͌̕͢͝͡k̨͖͇̮̱͕̹͖͕ͭ̈̓̊ͦͦ̔e̡̜̱̖̟̙̳̼̳̰͉̪̻̻̘̫ͯ͊̀̑ͤ͒ͦͩ̉̇͆ͩ͋̿͢?̷̠̤̗̻̥̝͓̥̰̘̥͖̮͉̺ͫ̓ͩͭͥͯ̿ͧ͗͊̒͝
̶̡͓͕͕̯̲̭̯̳̝̜̗̙̲̟͒̏̾̍ͫ́͟
̴̧̢̖̳̻̼̤̭͔̻̖̠̫̫́͆͌ͭ̄̀̀Y̫͎̲̩̝̮̻̜̫̠̠̪̐ͯ̾ͮͫ́̂̈́̿ͬͮͯ̿ͫ́̊͡͠ͅo̧̨̺̭̙̹͓̖̙̳̜͉̞̼͊ͬ͂ͮ͋́́̇̔͟ͅu̴͉͇͍̞̗̘̺͇̼̮͙ͨ̔̅̔͌̐ͨͧ̉̿̊ͮ͆̉̅̓̀̓̚͘͝'̴̧̨̮̩̲̫̥̞͉̰ͩͦ͆̏̏̑̆͡v̶̧̠̞͔̣̭̠̮̩̠̻̬̫̙͕͙̼̼̲͂̀ͨ̾̐ͭ̈͗ͯͮͯ̏̉̆̅͋̔͘͟͝ę̛̯̱̳̣̎͛̌̔̏̿̄ͦ̽ͨͧͤ͆ ̢̧̪̮̦̤͈̍͗ͩ͂̀̕g̨̧̾̎͐̃̾̇͒ͭͭ̀͒ͬ̆҉̜͕̞̞̞̖̺͓͉͔͝ͅo̧̝̲͓̫̘̩̠̖̬̼̻͉̙͖̜̻̦ͧ̽̎ͥͧ̎̔ͪ̚͢͡t̸̶̒ͯ̑̄̿̄̆͑̋̑͗̍̋̇̏̌ͦ̚͠҉̪̫̖̥͙̖͚̼̥ ̥̫̫̜̠̱̱̣ͮͦ̐͐̈ͪ̊͆ͤͫ̌ͯͬͩ̔ͧ̀́̚͝͞ţ̸̸̡̲͓̳̯̮̬͎̖̞͎̰̌ͦͫͮͫ̄̉͡ơ̷̝̱͇̠̟̝̥̖̤̩̠̩̖̟̋͆̊ͥ̏͝ ̵̨͇̗̗̖͚̬̪ͤ̔̒͐̐̉̓͝b̵̛̛͈͙̞̫̹͙ͤ̽͂̌ͪ͟ͅe̒̊͐̿͒ͩ̑ͫ͊̄̒͏͏͕̹̠̣̘̦͜ ̸̸͍̬͔̯͎̯̲͖͍͎͑̃ͨͩ̉͋̅ͤ͛́̕͘k̯̮̙̇͋ͣ̎ͤͣͧ͊̈̆̆͂̆̚̚̕̕ͅį̝̩͍̹͍̝̺͈̣̘ͣ̅̎̂̓ͩ̋̏̆́͢͠͠d͋͐͑ͨ͗͊͋̊ͮ̒̇͋̿ͭ͢҉̼͖̖̭̝͚̹̺̰̖͍̯d̶̳͕̩͐̿̈́̔̎̒̓̀̀͡i̡̲͚̝̪̥̥̬̘ͥ̋̌͋̊̈ͯ̊ͯͣͯ̋̌̾ͬ́̀͢nͦͭ̈́̀̋͐͑ͩ̌̂̉̀͏̭̗̹̯̺̥͇̻͇͟͜g̛̪̜̲̘͈͗̂͗̈́ͬͮ̏͛ͨ͆̈͋͂̑̉̈͆́͘͞ ̵̢̛͎͕̯͉̲̜͈͆̉̄̈͗̽ͪͪ̓̆ͯ͝m̨̗͖͈̎͑̏̓͂ͯ͊̄̋ͧ̆̀͜͡ͅȇ̴̢̜̰͚͈̘̘̤̫̬̰̪̺͓̎͋͗͛͗ͦͦ̔ͪ͛̚̚͢.̴̢͉̣̜̣͚̠̳̩͓͎̗̲̳͉̝͓̘̪̣̀̏̐ͧ̃͆̍ͪ̿̀ ̩̫̠̱̩͉̺̯͔͚̺̙̼̺ͥͦ̄̍ͩͥ̈́̒̐̒̓͑̎̽͌̑̍ͨ̀̀̚ͅI̵̲̤͍̣͍̦ͪ̿̈͛̆ͭ̒ͩ̌͂͡͞͠ͅ'̴̤̥͕͚̺͉̖̻͈̺ͤ̌̈ͫͮ̌̊͋ͭ̂̈́̀̐v̧̢̫͎̘̮͉̳̘̗̗̯̟̹̦̟̤̘̱̦̰̑ͬͧͮ̎͂̊ͩ̾̒̋̀͟͝͞e̸͉̼̫͆ͥͨ͘ͅ ̢͉̞͇̤̩͙̻̠̝̲̩͎ͪ̒͛̉̐̅ͤͧ̾͛̔͝b̒̊̓ͬ̌͘͜͠͠͏̬̠͙̮̼͍̝̰̱̭̳̲̻͇͖͖͉͓̝e̷̷͎̣̮̼̥̰̣̱̥̱͖͈͙̥͇͔͇̓̃͌̅̋ͦ̈̇̅ͤ͊̓͌͒̚ͅͅěͫͤ̑ͨͭͮ̓̓̊͑͋̐ͯͧ͂̇̚͢͏̵̩̫̞̖͙͍͇̕n̾̔̒̾̓ͩ̋͌́͗͌ͪ̓̎͋͛҉̨̝̻̪͙̤̺̰̗̱͘ͅ ̷̨̢̖̰̹̼͔̤͊̽̈͐̽̃͋̊̍̀̀͝f̸̶̧̼̟͕͍͚͕̗͓̩̳̙̳̦̳ͭ̔̇̎ͬͦͣͥ͂͒ͥͮ̎͋ͪͯͧ̈́͘͜ͅu̷ͩͩ͑ͮͧ̆ͨ̊̅̍͐̿͗ͦ͏̴͚̻̪͖̦̝̭̠̘̩̱̣̻̺͍̳͡r̢̧̞̲̦̬̫̐̃̃͋̊̿́̊̓͌̊ͩͯ̾̀ţ̨̲̘̩̖̮͍͔̳͎̼̗ͮ͆ͯͬ̾͒ͮ̏ͭ̐̏́ͫ̎ͨ̐̈́́h̗̟̮̱͔̙̦̰̳̟͖͉̺̤̻̆ͬ͆̏ͨ͟͠ͅȩ̟̞̯̞̮͌̊̾ͨ̏ͬ̍̒̾ͮ͛ͥ̃͋͛̕͜͠r̴̨̰̣̬̹͚̋ͣ͒̄ͅ ̨̢̗͈͕̰̟̠̮̳͙̰ͬͫ͆͛͊̓͆͌̈́̓̍̉ͧ͛͟ęͨͣ͐̓̔̎ͦ̇͆̽̊͌͡͠҉̪̼̝̹̻͎̜̜̙̳̥̗̻͙̫̻̰v̡̧͈̼̙̥̥̮̂̏͂ͬ̏ͭ͋ͦ͆̎͡ͅe͊̓ͮ̓ͩ̅ͩ̎̃̉̈́̾ͨ̚͏̵̼̟̬͇̟̞̭̻̙n̍̊̈̋̽ͧͩ̑ͦͯ͂ͯ̿͘͢͡͏͉̙̰̲̭͖̫͡ ̳̳̹̘̪̭̘̫̮̩̭̫̟͆ͬͯͯͭ͡͡m̧̍͌ͧͥ̿̍̑́͏̢͖̱̤̪̦͙͉̮̼̠̰̳̱̜͔͚̘̪͝o̴̸̡̩͖̪̠̤̗̣̥̩̬̮̭ͪͯ̓̒ͤ̃r̵̵̳̞̗̜͖̫̫̠̼̩̤͖̰̲̪̤ͫͧ͂ͯ̂̅̊̄̐͌͢ͅe̶̢̧̤͙̳̥̎̃̑̽ͫ̋ͥ̇̀͜ ̷̭̼̝͉͓̣͔͉ͮ̂̏͗͛̍ͮ̅͋́͜͝d̛̯̖̩̗̞̬͉͈̣̩͈̮̺ͦͦ͊ͦ͌ͩ͡ë͓̝̝̻̺͓̤̯͍͇̺̰̻̭̭̪̇͛̓̕͟͞c̢̹͎̜̣̦̱̱͙̝̠͈̼̗ͮͪͬ̏̀͟͝͝i̊̇̒̈̑ͦ͒ͪ̒̍ͬ̚͏̴͠҉̨̗̬̫͙̞̳̯͖͈̜̝̼̥̰ͅd̵̯͈͔͔̺̫̭͚̭̜͎̞͎̭̗͚̗̓ͨ͒̔ͧ͗͗ͣ̈́̌̔ͧ̽͂̀͜͝e̴ͮͨ̅̆ͪ͊ͬ̉ͫ̄͂̍̋̉̾ͯ̅҉̵̯̺͔̪͕̭̦͔̬̪̻͉̱͖̤̬̲̗͢͡ͅď̛̼̮̤͖͔̺͔̫̠̫͈̜̟ͬ͒̋ͩ̄ͭ̌̉͝ ̷̸̷͓͔̦̤̙͓̦̝̫͖̭͍̥̫̫̖͍ͬ̈̏̋̅̀̾ͨ̎ͅt̹̙̩̥̱͓ͦ͐̒̍̅̀͘͡o̵̶̶̮̫̺̥͓̤̺̳̮̹̜̥̱̠̞̣̎ͦͦ̒͒̔ͦ̾͒̿ͤͨͦ̄ ̶̧͎̼͙̝͇̜̺ͨ̿̄ͫ̿̎̽̀ͭ̓̿ͤͩ̈ͬ̆̈ͅȗ̖̗̜̲͎͍̣̭̤̝̬̟̫̫̺͉͈̩͗͆̒̄̈́ͪ̾̇̒̽́͜s̷̡͋ͯͯͥͨ́̏҉̶̧̪̙̟̘̥͍̗̰̘̬͚͚̖ͅě̠̫̠̳̪̪͈̙̩̲̥̹̻̰͗ͨͦͤ́̚ ̷̧͙̦̰̄͒̒̈̓͌̄̑̾̅ͨ̈͟ȩ̛̘̰͕̮̱̮̱͍͖ͧ͗ͪͣ̽̓́͒́̀v̸̷̼͉̥̙̗͍͉͈̱̼̒ͩ͐͑ͪ̆̓̌̒ͩ̔̈́ͩ̿̄̏̑́̚͟͢ͅę̷̵̱̣̱͍̮̼̻̽͒̎ͤ̂ͦ̉̔̑ͣͮͩͣ̉͐ͧ̔̔́͟ͅn̶̬̖ͣ̍̋̂̂̍̓͗̍͑͋͆̊ͯ̇͠͡͠ͅͅ ̶̵̥̱̖̗̹̲̘̭̲̝̤̼̳͙̺̘̔̏̏̇͂ͯ̐ͩ̒̽ͪ̈́̚͢͞g̷̙̣̣̭̝̦̈̋̄̎͊̇ͯ̀̀o̡̝̙̞̪̠̹̥̭̫̹̪̻̞̔̈́͛͛̾̿́ͣ̕ͅ ̶̜̪̥̱̭̰̰̣̜͇́͋̎͆̂̑̋͒͡n̡̪͎̻͚̞̯̳͓̳͎̥͍̞̦̊͂̊͂͌̀̿̒̽ͪ͊̈̽ͬ͒͑́ę̱̼̱̯̺̤̙̲̒̅͋ͦͪe͆͌̔̄ͩͫ̓͊ͦ̒̋ͩ̀ͦ̈́̀͜͞҉̯̪͓̳̜͈̝̩̲d̵͕͙̖̯̻̲̟̤̯̭̼ͣ̏̆̃͗ͮ͘ ̶̠̯͔͔͍͈͕̱̻͇̮̣͕̬͎ͦͧ̅̄̓̍̓̉̉̊͑̄ͥ̊̃̚̕t̵̡̲̳̙͚͓̦̣̗̰̭̲̻̤̮ͩ͂̉̈́͊͐ͨ̋̓̂̇ͥ̎͌͋͌͘͡ͅoͫ̓͑͒ͣͦ́̍̓̉҉̶̘̞̪̣͍̰̖̙͡ ̥̖̰̺̹̝͓͙̽ͤ͊̈́̽͛ͭ̉̿̎́͜d̴̪̗͍͕͙̪̗͇̳̤͇̫̹̳̹̭̠͒̓͂̆̈́̽̆̓ọ͙͎̦̹̳͋̓̃͛ͩ̿ͫ̉ͤ͌̏́̀͘ ̧̀ͧ̆͌̏̑̌͏̶̥̫̙̯͓l̋ͥ̽̓ͣ̇ͮ̽҉҉̸̢̭̗͖͔ͅo̵̢̰̟̰̬̰͆͑͑ͭ̒͝ơ̡̧̯͈̣̦͕͕̘ͯͪͥ̚k̸̩̞̥̖̣̜̬̘̼̱̹͌͌̾̾͗̊̉͊̕͟͠ ̵̵͔͈͕̖͇̽̆͌͋̓͘͟ͅm̖͍̟̫̪͇̥͔̯̤͙̅ͪ̐̀̊̏ͮ͋ͪ͘o͂ͦͤ͊͊ͨ̽ͥ͑ͪ҉͏̷̢̭͙̟͇͍̮̼̪̦͍̗̪̳̣̘͓̠r̢̫̝̫͈̮̠̦̲̺̬̰̘̘̮̹ͣ̏͗ͯ̉̋̿͆̓͂ͩ̒͋͘͘͝e̗͕̲̜̭͙̱̺̖̹̻͈͋̇̓̆̓͊̀̑̒͛̑̈̇ͤͯͮ͝ͅ ̸̧̮̹̬̺̯̹̞̱̾ͫ̌̀͡ą͒̌͆̉͋͑̒ͮ̏̓ͣͤ̏̽҉̸͔͚̪̦̤̠̬̱͇̤̩͇̳͇̳͠ş̱̫͕ͧ̄ͥ̍͂̒͆ͦͣ̃̅̈̾ͯ̃̀͠ͅ ̍ͣ̑̊́̔̓ͦ͂ͧͨ͌̓ͣ̑͏̵̴̨̛͓̠̟̙̝̪̠a̶̵̛̭͉͈͎̤̙̟̦̲͖͚̟̥̯̟͓̳̘͈͆ͮͧ͒͛ͧ͛ͪͤͣ͌́͟nͯ̌ͨ͐͆̓͏̵҉̟̙͇̟̰̹̥̻̖͔͞y̵̷̥̜̹͔͖͇̞̦̤̥̳̟̯̼̜ͯ̇ͣ̓̋ͣ̓̋̋̋̈́̀̋̋͆̎ͫ̕o̷̴̓ͥͨ̆̐҉̥̤̣̺͔n̵̞̖̤̹͚̬̼̭̣̮̯͉̰̞̩̹ͮͣ̾̔͗ͨ̃͆̅͊̅ͦͮ͝ę̥̦͍̜̮̹̗̠̤̋̈́̌̒̇̽̓̍ͣ̉̓̐̀̂́͟͠͞ ̶̮̘͕̣̽ͦ̃̓̍̑̐̓̎̎̀ͯ̈́̑̀͡ͅc̡̹͙̟͇̝͎̙̒͊ͦ̇͐̆ͧ͋̑̀̒̾ͯ̊͋ͪ̀͜aͣͮ̎͋ͮ͂̓̿̒͑̐ͫ̓̊̕͠҉̸̲̙̻ͅṇ̷̴̨̣̥̩͈͖̳̘͖̘͚͍̜͔̞͛ͮ̂͒̆͊̂́̊̈́̓ͅͅ.̵̴̬̬̲̖͇ͬ͑̉̽ͧͨ̅̎̽͟ͅ ͑̇ͯ͒̈̔̈ͣͭ̒̿́̕͜͝҉̻͕͍̥̦̙͎̺̫͙̼̟̜̯̭Ċ̸̸̵̲̮̹͈͚̗̼͙͈͍̾͌̃ͦ̄ͭͪ̽͊ͣ́̌̔͟͜ͅa̡̿̓ͩͯͨ̓ͮͦͦ̓̈́̓̐̒̀͏̧̧̜̰̞̜͉͚͖̞͖͓̗̪̹̥͕̠n̨̥̭̟͖͙̍̀̽͋̚͜͝͡͠ͅ ̧̛͚̝͔̝̙̖̯̬̞͙͖͇͕̯͍̳̥ͣ̐̍ͮ̑ͧͯ͛ͥ͢ͅỷ̷̷̸̡͎̬̰̫̾ͬ̾̃̅̒̀ͫ̑ͬ͠ȍ̴̸̝̯̫͈̪̞͍͖̂̍̈́͗ͩ̆̉̿u̢̧͎̝͖̤̯̘̭͎̠̠̻͍͙͕͆̒̽̈́͠͠ ̵̶̡͙̝͉͕̝̩͈̲͗̈́͗̿ͤ͂̓͊ͪ̅̊ͧ͂ͬ̒ͪ̌̾̕͞ṟ̴̨̠̮̪͖̥̭̝̝̳̓̓ͧ͂e̓̅͐̅ͫ̌̐̿͂̄ͦ̔̄̅̑ͥͥ̚͟҉̹̲̮̙̱̝̭͕͉͝ͅͅa̸̧̧̪̭̬͖̯͔͔͇͚̗͇̦̟͎̬͙͛̍̅̅̊͑̽̿̈́̍ͬͭ̄ͩ̑ͤ͜ḷ̶̱̞̯̭̬̭͚̘̳͉̆̀ͦ̀̾͂̿̃͑͐̐͑́͛ͭ̕͠ͅl̨̹̱̳̮̺̫̰̹͕̎͆́ͨ̌̒́̀͘͞ͅy̓̄͒̅̈́̋̐̄̑̃ͫ̑̿̏ͩͭ̚̕͏̪̘͎̣̘͇͓̼͉͕̣̱̳̥̤̘͎̙ ̙͕̫̱̙̮̹͉͚͙̯̪̖̟͔̪ͭ̎̌́ͦͩ̄̌̆͌͑̃͡ͅb̅ͪ̉̇ͪ̅͒͏̴̗͇̥̮̰̼̤̝̠̤̮̕͞eͧͫ̓͌͘͏̦̳̤̖̹͎̥͓͕̫̲̙͈͖̣̳͓ ̵̸̖̻͕̖̖͎̰̼̦̦̝̜̲̫̖̥̦̖̥ͬͤ̒ͭ͊̎͂́ͮ̈́ͧ̆͑̅̑ͮ̕fͮ͋̿̈ͩ͋ͪͣ̋́͏̞̗͔̯̀͡a̧̰̮̩͎͇̱̰̲ͬ̏͒̀̍ͫ́͘͠͠rͭͧͮͩ͐ͬ̈́͐̀҉̫̫̯̹̭̟̼̙͖̠̼̟̟̖̮̹ ̛ͬ̊ͪ͐̑ͫ̅ͤ͑̃̈́̚͘͏̡̣͇̠̰̫̟̜̯̯̮̳̹͕͖͚̝͝e̸̢̩̠̬̟̹̪̟͉͖͎̹̫͇̣̻͓͖ͤ͂͋̾̒͒ͨͪͨ̀̆ͩͮ̔͋ͦ͋̀͋̀́͞ͅv̨̘̲̦̮̈ͭͪͭ̅́̐̄ͭͩ͊͛̎ͫ̽̑̋ͧ̾͜ę̣̠̻̜̰͈̻̘̗̩͙͕̮̗͉̖̋̉ͦ̏̎̍͆ͩ͒̋͂̀̏̂ͩ̈n̶̓ͣ̍̋̓ͨͫͮ͆ͮ̃ͮ̏ͭͯ͒͏͏̯̫̺̰̖̱̜͍̟̮̪̰̲͎̬̣̥̪͞ ̢̝̥̞͉̩͙̫̳̟͍̠͔͉̺͍ͪ̈̑̍ͯ̚͡͞͡͝ͅa͓̝̺̻͇̞̻͚͓̖͌͋̆̒͒̽͆ͮ͒͋ͧ̃͋̊ͬͮ̏͘͘s̏̉̄̍ͥͤͨ̿ͨ͋͋ͫͩ̎̑́͏͏̦̥͙̥̖̱̥̠͔͖̣̺̜͔͕͈̼͞ ̢̽̽ͤ̽͐̇̉͞҉͍͍̺͖̼͔̪̲̝̤̣̼͍̞̳͍͕͈ͅḑ̶͖̙̥̹͍̣͚͕͓̩͕̫͚ͫ̔ͬ̍͜͝ẽ̢̛̪̞͎̪̦͍͔̝̜͎͎̼̼̇̌ͨ͛̋̋ͦ̂̌̎͗ͯ̈́͊̀̚͜͟c͇̰̼̱̜͍̳̣̊ͫ̃̂̾̐͂ͥ͆̋̑ͭ̾̓͛̾̓̕͟i̶̼̠̰̥͈̩͎̰̦̠̹̱̣ͭ̄ͪ͑͑̈ͩ̑̿ͮ̕͠d̨̻͇̯̪̝̳̦̖̗̤̺͉̥́͐ͦ̊̈́̿̍͗́e̸̎ͯ̑͋̓ͮ̃͏̺̳̺̘̥͇̥͕͈͕͉d̛͈͎͍̞̯͉̲̪̙̳̳͍͈̩͈͚̪́̉̌̄͑͂͑ͤͥͯͨ̋ͮ̓̚͢ ̧̉̓ͩͯ͊͌ͦͥ͒ͭ̄͛͆ͯ͊̕͞͏̣̭͍͕̠̦̜ḩ̷͇̮̦̘̼̩̦͉̱͓͚̙̤͚̅͗̋ͭ͋ͮ͘͢a̵̪͚͈̲͒̈́̏͡l̛͈̘̤̖̠͚͍͉̣̃̽͌̀̚͢f̵̨̹͓͇̲͈̘̅͛̉ͮ̀ͫͯ̌̒͌͐̍̾͒̐ͥ͌͊͊ ̂̿͒͒ͯ͌̏͑̀̉̑̂͌̊͛͂͋́̕͠҉̯͓̭̗̹̙̲̭͔̼̣̬͚̺͔͇͕̣a̶̖͙̖̭̮͕͕̻̱̥̰͕̓̍̃͑̎̑̈͘̕͞s̥̻̪̣͉̻̱̣̪̜̳͉̺͈̖̳̎̅̒͌̈͂̑͟͝ͅ ̡̧̱̞̘̫͔̰̳̯̘̼̬̟̥̠͓̳͙͚̆͊̄ͬͯ̈͋ͥͥ̑̇͜͠ͅm̢̛̼͔̪̠̗͖̼̍̆̔͆́͞ư̶̙̭̬͖̳̖̯̥̪̜̦̭̞̣̯̥̮͈ͫ̌̉ͧ͂̿̃̌ͧ͆͜c̸͎̰̫̭̜̺̘̹̤̪͓̝̖̾ͮͭ͑͊ͦ̇͆͜ͅhͥͣ͛́ͭ͆҉̵̛͉̘̬̩̠̩͖̘̥ ̧̢̮̙̟̗̥̳̣̖̩͖̬̺̰͎̎̔̈́̃̿ͪ̂̀͘t̳͇͈͎͓̬͕͚̥͕͙̠̹̲͇̓̋̾͗̂̊̔̆ͩ͂ͥͫͩ̾̅́̂̀͞ͅơ̻̗͖̻̱̖͈͇͙̳̓̿̉ͭ̑̋ͣͤͨͣ̈̊̍͌ͩ̓͑̀ ̶̛̮̺̟͈̱̖͕̮̩̙͉̯̣͙́͌̏ͨ̊̔͊̿́ͭ̇̍͘̕u̦͕̦̫͕̲̻̤͎̜̻̦̼̬͇̫̞̎ͨ̀ͯ͆̋ͧ͗̈́̔ͪ͐͋̄͗ͫ́͞s̵̱̜̖̘͈͈̜̾̄͐ͩ̿̂͌ͧͣ̿̀ͩͫ͆̌̆̏͜͡ȅ̞̣̦͉͚̤̜̮͔̭̝ͤͬ̔̅͐́ͥ̓̋̃̚͜͟͡ͅ ̴͇̹̩̦̼͉͚̺̥̺̠̖͚̩̮͈̏̈́ͩͫ̋͊̋͆́͜g̨͔̖͕͖̲̱̻͎̘͍̘͓̺̣͈̗̹ͨ̂̂̑̃̉ͬ̌ͫ̾͑͌͡͡ͅͅŏ̙̬̟̞͇͊ͣ͒̓̀̀͠͝ ̒̒̌͆͐́ͧͭ̒̃͌͗̀̊̽ͭͭ̚҉̫̟̠͓̹͙̻̱̤̭̭̳̹̼̜̦̙͚̥͜͞w̴̧̻͔͈̜̩̞͙̳̦̘̦͖͍̦͔̑͐̓ͬ̈́̉̉̇̓͞͡͝ͅi̶̘̻̖͓̖͉͙̜̟͆ͥ͂̍͘͡ͅsͮ̃̇ͧͭͩͩ͊́̚͘͜͏̙͔̠̙̰͕̦̞̝͙̭̱ḧ͚̳̬̭͖͕̹̬͉̘͊̽̈ͪ̓͆ͩ̋͆͟͝ ̧̛͉̱͍̦̝̦̹͔ͦ̇̽ͥͤ͐̉͒ͪ̀͂̉̀̚͜f̵̢̭̙͉̪̜̫̦̔̈̈̊̑̍ͩ̓ͬͧͯ́͛̿ͨ́̀́̚o̵̢ͯ̿̔ͥ̅͏҉̲͍̝̪̭̬̹̻̙̪̱̰̱ͅŕ̂ͬ̎̅̌̔̾́͟҉̬̼̺̪̝̩̱͉̘̰̮̦͢ ̦̪̙̝̩̫̞͓̫̲͉͖̗ͩ̃͌ͭ̃̍ͨ͢͝͞ͅͅţ̛̹̪͎͎͔͙͖͉̬̘̞͍̜͉̫̪̞̩̼̽̀ͫͭ̒̈ͯ̓̍̽́̕͠h̡̨̢̖͙̰̬̤̝̟͈̜̪̎̔̍ͮͦ͢͟ą̶̶͓̣̳̲̩̟̫͈͙̦͂́ͦ͊̏̎̊̇̽̀͢t̢͎͕̞̝̟͎͎͖̹̲̳̱ͣͥ̌͌̈ͯ͒ͭ̉̅̕͝?͐̒̄̾͛ͤ͏̩̰̱̯͖͖͞͞͠ͅͅ ̷̧̛̲̗̘̦͇̲̹͍̃̓͌ͣ̐ͩ̆̿̌ͮ̃̊ͬ̓͒̐̕͢M̷̨ͧ͂ͭ̂ͧ̒ͫ̇͛̿ͪ̓͆̄̓̇ͤ͡͠͏̥͇̫̞̞̖̦̝̖͎̻̼̺̬̯ỳ̸̨͇͍̪͓̩̖͎͉̤ͪͯ̍͆̈́̊̈ͬ̈ͤ͒͂͋ ̨̏̄́͌͆̃ͫͮ̓҉̢̙̫̩͙͈̳̻̦͉̳̤͔́́g̷ͪͮ͆͛̑̒́҉̷͈̞͕̘͉͘u͎̠͔̰͉̬̳̦͉͙̬̓ͭ͛͛̓̂̆̓ͫ͊̀͜ȩ̧̥̼̘̣̠̙̖͍̯̮̟̦̻ͤͣͥ͐͋͂̃ͤ͂̀̆ͧ̐̿́̓̈́̚͟͢s̢̲̻̭͍̻̣̳̘͓̱̮͖̪̖ͤ̒͆ͧͤ͊̒̓͛̑̐́s̸̨̹̙̝̘̦̓̾̿ͯ͋͛̅͘ ̴̵̨̨̡̠̝͔̙̖̯͍̝̿ͯ̇ͧ̿̍̎ͣͦ̒̿̆̚i̸̞̥̬̬̘̖̖̝̠͉͔͕̭̬̠̲͔̯ͨͥ͂̔ͭͮ̏ͧ̀͜ş̸͖̩̖̘̹̱̼̮̰̘̏͆̇ͭ̌ͬ̽̑̾ͯͩ̌ͥ̅̌͜͠ ̛ͤ͑̅̉̅̾̽̾̍̌͏̙̺̞̟̤̞̲͓ť̵͒̂ͦ̀͝҉̘̯̼͎̲̰̪̤͙̟̻̰̫̲͎̺̠h̢̠͙̗͓̖̝̱͔͔̲̠̖̬ͨ̆̍͗ͣ̀ͭ͠ͅa͉̦̫̠̳̝̱̺̜͉͓͕̖̮̟̓ͪ͗͂͛̅̅̀ͩͫ̾͂̅͟͝͡ͅt̴̷̡͕̰͕̱̣͔̤̱͕̭̬̻͋̐̀ͨͪͧͫ̾̏̀́ ̵̞̘̫̭̯̘̝͍͕͔̌̈́ͤͥ͋ͭͨ͐͋͒͒̕w̨̡̱̪̻̞̤̜̐ͭ͊̂̐ͪ͛ͤͩͩͯͥ̚͡͞ͅḥ̰͙̟̻̩̹̯̟̬̱͓̥̈́ͨ̽ͤͭͨ̆̓̾͒̕͝ͅeͦͣ̈́̄̍ͫ͐̉͌̄̔͐̓ͨ͒̌͞҉̵̧̜͇̜͔̣̖̱̼͎̩n̡̝̠̳̦̋̐ͫ̋͒̈́́͊ͮͤͫͯ͗͘͟͡ ̶̷͇̘̭͖͎̦̤͛͛̅̑̽͒ͦ̆ͨͣ̓͞o̵̢̧͙͍̝͇̰̮̣̞̝͈̠̪̞͈̩̿͐ͦͤ͋̚n̳͚̬̞̝̮̯̦̯̲͓̯̎́̊ͥ̊̓͝ͅê̵̛̫͚̙̮̤̜̠͎̼̫͎̝̳̙͚ͤ̓͛ͦ̅̌̊͛ͭ̀̾́ͤͤ̐̿ ̸͊ͮ̽̾͋ͦͦ̃̉̋͝͏͈̹͔͇̞̺̹̣͚̹̻r̴̷̢͊̇̓̂ͫ̃ͦͨ͂͗ͬ̄̊ͧͯ̆̽ͥ̏͏͖̖̠͕͔̠̮̫̲̗͎͓̪̥̰͇ͅe̵̷̮̟̝͎̝͍̬͔̖̫̪̝͉̙͂̇̎͊̕͢ͅå̧͋ͬ̀ͯ̽̿̓ͪ̈͆̓҉͚̮̗͎̖͉̘̦̪ḻ̼̞͚̭̝̖̺͉̭̹̥̰̳̓ͬ̐ͮ̉ͧ̽͗ͬ̅͒͟͢͞͝l̵̨̈̓̿̽̌͂̈́́ͩͥͦ͒ͭͩ̍̌̚͟҉̵̹̟͓̠̹̪̰̘̙̩͙y̡̛̛̖̥̠͚͕̳̹̳̼̤̽ͮͫ̃͒͋̍̈́́ͫͦ͋̆̉̚͡ ̫̹̥̤̰ͫͮ̅̃̿̎ͣ̈́ͣ͑̔̏ͨ̐̂ͣͭ͂͞͡b̢̖̲͈̟͍͔̤͎̖̱͎͕͙̪̪̭̞̫͈̌̇̏͗̈́̓̽ͮͣͫ́͌ͥ̈̂̈́͛͜e̷̢̨̛̙̤͉̺̼̦̩̮̭͓̫̠͌ͪ̈̿̓̈́̽ͥ͡ͅę̛̰̝̜̣̹̞̼͇̗̜̰͙͂ͪͥ͆͐̋͋̌͗̂̚n̶̩̫̙͛̐͊͌ͭͨ́̌ͧ̿͑̀͢͡ ͊̅̐͗ͥ̓̚҉͚͈̮̤̳̮̮͈̜̕͟ͅf̸̡̼͖͔̞͔͇̥̯̬̻̠̝̙̥̟̑̒̽ͮͨ̆ͮ͌ͭͤ̅̓͟a̷̷̺͔̥̯̖͚͓̗ͫ̓̀̏͛̑̽̒ͩͧ̚͝͞r̶̶̡̢̮̹̰̭̱̳̝͚̥̱͚͍̫̟͇̉̽̌͒̊̊͘ͅ ̢͇̬̝̼͖͉̪̜̤̿̏͆̾̓ͬ͘͟e̢͌̄ͧ̋̎̊́͊͛̈́̍̈̒͋҉̯̲̪̜͔̭̩̣̯̱̤v̴̴̢̬̣̝̫͓̲̰̼͍̺̩͓̽͑̌ͤ̌̑̐͗̾̍ͥ̍̊̒ͯ͋͗͛̕ͅẹ̵̷̭͎͔̭͔̰͕̠̳̓͒ͩ͊̃ͫ̽̔̿̓͋ͨ̾͊n͈͎̠̻̲̩̘͇̘͔͍͙͈̻̦̭͓͌͑ͩ̑̒̔́͘͜ ̴̶̧̨̧̘̻̖̼̼̙̘͍̤̮̙̣̳̺͓̣̩̖̱̈ͨ͐ͪ̄͐ͫ́̓̉̚a͉͈͇͎͕̘͙͍̤̺̥̮͕̙̟̝̞͙͐̀̓ͭ̇ͮ̑̐ͨ̔͌̔̚͡ͅs̷̛̞͎̬͈̳͈̹͂ͪ͂͂ͯ͋̽̂͋̈ͮͦ̔ͨ͊̃̍̊̃͜ ̗̬͇̻̳̥̰͕͔̅̆̆͒̀̀́͞ḑ͎̠͈̯̻͇͕̟̗͖̫̯͍͕̯̱̱̳̇̈́̈̌̓̾̾́͟͝e̋̑͋̀͑̎̑ͦͧ̂͊̾͑ͣ̆̌ͪ͗͢͟҉̟̙̩̙͈͈͉͕̟̻̙͉̦͈̜͠ç̏ͥͯͦ̄̊̊̄ͧ̈́̅̃̈́ͤͭ̽͂̏ͮ͏̡͜͏̰͙͚̱͓̮͔̞̹͓̩͙̝̠̺ỉ̧ͨ̆͆͊͒ͪ́͊̑ͩ̌͗̓ͥ̂̚͏̩̞̜̯̣̺̻̖̼̹͖̬͈̼͚̪̻ḍ̡̱̠̙͕̺̥̝͇̦̋̽̒͒͛ͧ̃̆̍̏̅͌̀͘͘͡ͅẻ̢̛̳̖̹̻̣̝̝̪̥͙̫̩̹̯͈͎̠̭̈́̏̒͗ͭͯ͆̆̑ͫ̒̅̆ͭ̚͢d̴̡̮̯̫̰̮͇̘̫̙͋ͫ̽ͬ̆ͯ̑̇ͦͭ̌̃̌͗͆͛̋̚ ̺̠̘̹̬͙̙̟̰̼͍̯̦ͫͭ͗̈́ͭ̓̀̂̓́̀͘͠o͛͑͂ͨ̅ͪ̈́̔ͦ̀̀ͩ̍͌̉̐ͪͨͬ͝͏̨̰̹̩̟̗̩̼̮̯̻͎ͅn̬̺̫̱͓̬̠͋̆͋͗ͪ͒̋̐́̔ͦ̔̓́͠ĉ̡̖̼̯̦̙͕̖̊ͬͬ̀ͯ̈́̎͐͂͂̈́̅͋͢͠e̷͚̥̮͙͉̮͓̖͔̘̻̟̻̲̼̦̱ͦͫ̅ͮ̒̊̈́͞ ̵̎̌̓͗͌ͮͦ̏̋̀́̈̎̇̋͂͗̀̚҉̨̥̝͓̮̭͈͎̠̰̗͕͖̥̬̟̭̼ͅt̶̷̬͇̲̙̦̣̹͉̣͈̻̥̬̭̫̜̼ͤ̌̐ͭ̐͋͂̓̊̋͐ͦ́͡oͨ̿̏̈́̈́̏͆͒͂̀̔͛̄̃͏̧̣̩̘͚̤̜̦̕͢ ̵̵̦͍̪͓̹͍͎̙͓̝̓͂̈́ͯ̇̇̓̌̇̈́́̚ŭ͒̋̑̒͗̾͑ͮ̽͆̈́̅͞͝҉̜̺̯͙͕̼͡ͅs̡̫͕͇̟̣̻͚̙̜ͭͬ͊̈́̋̄͌͒̒̌ͤ͑͗̍̕͟͡͝ͅe̴̷͔̖͖̫͇̳͉̫͖͍͑͛ͨ̉͌ͭ̂̒̏̿̋ͧ̈͢͢͡ͅ ̵̡̘͍̱̯̙̩͕̫̯͍̘̤̜̟̌̿̿͐̈ͤ͑͒̏́͝e̢̢͐̋̽̓̋̍͗̐̀̋̑ͤͦͭ̾ͩͮ̓̄͟͏̠̞̱̹͉v̠͔̪͍̬̞̞̪̦̞̗̗͕̼̹̱ͯͤ̑̑ͬͨ̏̇̔ͬͯ͂ͧͣ͗ͫͭͩ́ȩ̓͛ͥͣ͛̀͘҉̸̞̼̪̬͙̥̫̘͖̜̖͍͚̺͓̗͍͢n̼̹̮͔̠̤̙͕̅̀̓̿ͨ̉́͘̕͜ ̢̢̮͎͔̳̫͕̲͖̔ͧ̀̄́̉̔̿ͪ͗̄͒͛ͭ̇ͣ̂̐ģ̸̭͉̲̦̬̞̬̻̱̱̫͔̤̜̬̇ͤ̽̐̓͛͗̉̃̌ͫ̒͊ͪ͑ͦ͒ͫ̚ͅo̴̮̪͇̰͎͖͍̖̫̦̳̘̹̖ͣ̅͊̍ͥͫ̓ͧͪ͠ͅ ̵͉̬̻̻͉͚͎̣̝̮̯̲͍̙̳͑ͬͯ̑̃̽̇̓ͩ̌͒̇̋̃̾ͪ̔͡w̔̅́ͫ̓͛ͬͬͩͫ̽͗̀̚͏͓̫̣͉̻̼̲̘̦̬̺̣̺̯̣̺́͢ḁ̴̸̖̜̳̎̋͗̂̓͌̆̇ͣ͐͗̿̓ͧͨ͜͝n̪̠̪̤͙̭̫̖̘͔̝̮̣̓̈̓̏̋ͬ͟͢ͅͅṫ̴̴̹̬̙̼̳̮̻̦͒̆̊͜,̺̜̙̙̠̰̣̥̖͈̦̯̭̹̳̮͌̓̿̔́͝ ̧̼̱̻̻̲ͮ͑͊̒ͭ̚͢͢͠ĩ̿ͨͤͩͮ͐̓̅͋ͮ̚̚҉̴̸̭̘̖̖͕̙̣̙̠͇̝͈̖̖̠̲͖̜̀͟ͅt̷̵̠̱͚͔͓̝̪͍͔̟͈̹͙̝̲͍͉̀ͧ̿ͥ̀ͯ͊ͫͧͪ̔͒̂̓͛̍̂̀̚͡͝ ̴̨̨̩̤̩͊̐̃ͩ̈̐ͬ̈́̌͆ͥ͋ͦͨ́̚͘ȉ̶̵̶̶͈͚̹̲̳̥̪̳̘̮͛̓ͬͦ̽͐ͨ̽͜s̶͆̃ͬ̀̓͗͛ͨ̿ͨͥ͊̿̑͏̼͉̖̟͕̭͔͔͇̩̠͘ ͯ͛̎͋̽̋͗̓̍̾̋̍ͤ́͒͠҉̢̹͖̙̟͓͓͇̻̰̙͓͓̻̀͟t̮̗̙̥̥͔̰̙͈͚̩̻͈͕̼̱̔ͬ̉̆̇ͤ͌̐ͥͤ͌ͫ̈͒͡ͅh̵̴̦̲̥̬̩̘͒ͨ̋͒͑̀̇̄̈̅ͮ̌͐͗̑̌͌͆͜͡e̴̡̛̖̣̜̣͕͎͙̲̦̣͖͛̃ͭ̌̋̉́͂̀͛̏̄͟n̵͍͖̤̦͈͇̤̤͗̎͗͋̐́ͦ̅̑ͯ͐̃͛̿ͨͣ̐́̚͘͟ ̶̷͔̹̬͚̼͚͓͉̪̌̑̈̄̾͛͂̿ͮ̅̆̅͋̒͛̉t̸̷̸̝̰̬̝͈̗͇̳̰̦̔̿̈̒̀̽ḫ͓͔̝̫͙͚͙̝̼͔̞͖ͭ̊ͨ̔ͬ͞ạ̴̵̧̤̖̼̰͎̲̣̳̍̔ͦ̅ͮ̇̃͆͒̐̃ͩ́̚͜t̷̩͉̥̭͍̺͊͊̾̅͒̊ͬ̈ͥ͢ͅ ̡̘̪͎̭̫ͤ̐ͬͤͪ̀ͬͧ͢͡͡h̵̨̞͇̲͖̰̭̬͉̭̖̼ͮ̆̎ͫ̏͑ͦ̏͌͂͌ͧͤ́ͨͬͤ̄́e̸̢̡̠̻͔̥̫͈̼̻̖ͬ̈̇̄͌͑̍̒͌̒ͭ͑͐̔͌̅̚͢͝ ̡̔̅̄ͮ̓̐ͯ̿͏̨͇͉͚̦̭̮̺̞̹͖̦̝͈͠h̨̩͙̫̃͂͂̑̏͗̀̐́̾̍̕a̡̩̭͇̝͕͚̭̮̬̣̣̠̯̳̖͖̰̜ͤͫ̒͌͌ͫ͛͌̑̇̀̈ͯ͛́́ͅs̛̯͍͚̠͓̭̣̯̤̬̼̺͐̍̓̊̐̿ͮͣ̓̔ͩ̇̈̇̃͌̀͢͞ ̶̸̵̢͈̱̲͔͖̣̯͍̠̗̙̲͕̖̱͗ͣ̔͆ͩ͆͆̄̄̌͋ͅr͙͚̗̱͖͙̜͉͍̭̞͙̫͈̤̩̤̿͌ͣ̊ͦ̿ͭͣ́̋̓̑̍͆́ͧ͒ͪ͘͝͠ͅe̴̹͔̤͇͙̟͓̰͔̺̝̜̺͕͖̾ͨ̾ͥ͒̇̌a̸ͥ̏̋ͫ͝҉̹̦̪͕l̽͒͗ͯ̈̃͒҉͕̝̙̟̗̠̰̖̝̝̣̀́̀͠l̴̨̠͈̪͕̺̼͖̹͇͕̗͔̈́̉̾͂͝ẙ͕͈͉̻̩̠̻̼̮ͤͪ̓̾̇̽̌̂͑̃͟ ̧̣̪̪̉͐̿͑̃̿̎́͘b̶̓ͮ̓̐͆͌̊̋͞҉̜̖̰͈̠͕̲̺̯̜͚̞̙͍͍̻̺̤̯ę̵̷̴̨̞̤̦̯̠̻̗͇̜͈͎̝̦̭ͣͥͩͨͬͣ͌ͧę̶̧̡̛͍̲̳̠̜̤͔̱̳̰̻̓ͩ̋ͤͤ̉ͦͥ͒ͬͭ̋ͥ̃͋̓́n̴̄̋̾̃ͩ͜҉͏̝̻̼̼̹ ̢̝͖̻̺̞̱͖͈̗ͩ̆ͧ̒͡f̜̩̲̭̘̹̪̣͓̮̙͎̗̭͔̮̰̻ͬ̓̑͛̕̕͢͝a̽ͭ̈̃̏̈̂ͣͪ̚҉̷̸͓̙̩̜̼̜̩̖̳̞̜͕̀͟r̸̛̲͖͈͖̞̠̻̠͓̰ͯ͐ͪͪ̄̇ͫ̅͆̀̐̽̏͘͘̕ ̶̨̛̤̲̥̗̦ͤͮ̓͌͒ͫ͌̋͛̐̓̅̒ͦͮ͌̑̅̋̕ĕ̴̩̯͚͈̖̖̠̥̳̯͓͓̭̲̞̗̟ͦ͌̐ͤ̒ͥ͊ͤͫͯ̆ͯ͐̚̚v̷̶̛̠̗̠̰̟͈͈̫̭͖̻͔̮̥̤̮̇ͨ̒ͦ̐̀̌̿͗ͫ̈́̊̀͂̿ͯ̚͢ͅeͥͤ̔̍̅͋͐ͥ̽͘͏̸̶̛̥̞͍͉̖̻̞̼̼̜̫̪̦̰ͅṇ̢͔̼̪ͤ̽ͪ̆̈̑͆̋͆̈́͛͆̆̉̐̚͟͡͝ ̤͈̙̼̣̦̙̞̝̯̮̟̣͍͚̋̋͂͑̀̿ͬ̾͑̈́̆̈̏́͞a̸̅̊̑̅̾ͣ̉͊͏̤̺͔͔̖̮͉̘͔́ṣ̡̛̲̖͕̎ͬ̄ͤ̇̽͊̉ͩ̄̊͗̊ͩ̃̃͞͞ ̶̢͙̤͓͓̲͇̯͕̗ͬ͂̉̃͋ͫ̋̾̊̉͡d͖̭̪̝̪̤͎̗̜̳͉̪̱̘̖̻̰̞ͬ̎̀ͫ̄ͨ̆̓̋́ͥͦ͛̈́̊͆͛̀̕͟ȅ̵̸̛̪̬̩̈ͥ͌͛͊ͮ͌ͧͤ͛̚͟ć̷̨͖̮̗̪͚̣̳̠̥̗̪̲̩̽̃ͥ̿͆ͣ̑̊̃̿̋̈́̊̃̒͑͌̑ͅȋͭ̊̈́ͯ͐̉ͩ̊̾̊͛̃͂ͤ͠͏̛̙̫͕͕̻̪̗̬̳̦̬̜̺͇̠̥dͬ̀̃̈͢͏̺̖̣̺̙̣͘ȩ̵̙̘͇̮̐ͩͬ̉͛ͥ̃͌̉͂ͤ͗͐́͜͝ḑ̶̦̼̲͚͖͔͇̣̦̜͎̳̻̜̺͉̩̎̽͋̾͑̄͑́̅ͮͭ̏ͯ̈́́̚͠ ̣̗͇͕̠͎̬͉͕̘̟̪͕͔͋ͧͭͤ̊͐ͧ͊̑̅̅̎̿͂̾̀̕͢ͅͅͅt̥͎͚̭͕̻̝̺͈̳̜̘̬̊̇̽ͤ̕o̵̞̠̱͔͓̣̟ͧͩ̍͌̊̒́̉ͧ̔̔͑͐̅͐͊͑̚ ̷̶̨̔͂́̍ͤ̇̑ͧ̅͗ͭͩ͂҉̲̫̤̘͍̻̠͚̺̟͈͠ͅu͗̔̾ͯ͗̑ͩͦͧ͜҉̧̠̜̺̳̜͕̀s̍͊͊̎̊̍̂̈̅̓ͨͮ͛͡҉̡͔̮̘̥̗͉̯̟͓͖̖e̎̾ͨ̏͊̆̑̂͐͆̅͛͐ͦ͑̓͆҉̩̰̘͉͚͖͚̦̩̟͜ͅ ̓̓̄҉̡̙̭̜͍̭̹̰̱̞̠̗͎͇͙̰͞e̷̻̻̼̜̝̲̰̪̟̻̙̥͇̞̗̤̤͇ͧ̅ͮ̏ͯ̀ͥ̌̓̀͜͡v̈́͗ͩ͊ͥ̿ͪ̈̈́̅̉͆ͫ̌̐͟҉̩̻̼̹̲̤̳̮͖͚̹͢͞e͍̠̬͕̯͓̒̀̐ͧ̔̄̂̏ͬ͢͞ͅͅn̸̢̳̻̲̘ͭͣͭ̓ͬ̅ͣ̊̓̈ͦ̽͘͢͜ ̷̴̧̰̖̩͙̭̼̤̻̥ͤ̔̌̎ͥ͛̄͠ͅg̢͍͎̞̼̹̱͎̟̼ͫͫ̽ͬͫͦͪ̀͘͜o̜̲̱̜͓̝̪̩͕͇͕͚̫͇̗͎̬̣͒ͭ̃ͥ̌̅͗̓̋̄̈ͫͨ͗́͟͟͜ ̴̡̛̘̮͎͖̤̯͙͓̲̰̤ͧͯ̄͛̽ͯ̅͛̾̀w̵̡̪̱̙̹̬̫͓̠̳̬͇̰̳͖̖͚̲̼͛̅̓̌ͮ̃ͣ̑ͯͣ͂̓̀́aͫ͆ͤ͊ͯͧ͊͊̓̈ͭ͑̎͑ͫ̓̐ͭ͟͏͕̣̭̣͓̠̩͔̫̰͚̼̮̹͉͜͞ͅn̡̺͓̥͔̹̜̲̱̳̫͖̟͖̙͇̭̳̠ͥ̓͑̃͒ͬ͑ͦt̐͒ͬͧͪ̊ͮͣ͌ͭ̍͗̐͜͝҉͏̷̝͙̖͎̜̭͚̟ͅ ̷̸̬̯̫̯̭͖̩̖̬̮͙͕̩͔̯̓͆͛̒ͨ̓͂̆ͭͬ̌͟͝ť̴̺̯̱̜̂͐ͩ̾̋͌͂̓̅ͪ̚̚͡o̸̷̴̬̦̤̩̘̠̱̗̰̣͉ͭ̑̿̆̾ͫͨ̋̽̀ͫͥ͊̉̃̎̚͟ͅ ͚̙͕͎̬̟̫̪̘̖̮͈̦̰̈́ͯͨ̍̊͗̃ͪ̐̀̕̕ͅd̡̡̼̼͇̗̙̳͍̟̞̮̦͖͎̮̝̮̝̤͗͊̇ͩ͊́o̸̶͕̬͚̠̱͓̭̼̺͈͔̹̗͉̞̻͎͍͒̒͂̽̒̍̅̉̋̀ͬͥ̾̈́͐̾̃ͦ͢͝ ̷̡̨͈̟̳͎̩̦̩̝͖̝͎̝̙̥͙͇̪̼͉ͤ̆ͧͩ͞͞l̶̨̡̬̪̝̬̭͔̓ͮͤ̆ͪ̆̓ͬ̇͢͟ǫ̖̰̭͖̘̭ͣ̾̌ͩͬ̐̈͒̉̍̈́̓ͣ͜͞o̴͕̖͎̻̖̜̪̙͙ͭ̇ͤ͋̊ͦͦͥ̍̇͆̊̇̒̀̂̚͘͜͟͡k̷̟̝̹̳̭̬͚̖͕̪̞̘̒͑͆͂͟͞ͅ ̴̨̡̖͔̗͙̫̹̳̘̬̭͍͖͓͔̯͆͊̐ͯͪͧͪ̀̀̈́̃̊̈́͗̂ͪm̴̷͔̟͖͉̠̖͍̩̮͖̠̳̦͛̍ͥͦ͒̿̅̄͐̒̽͊ͮǫ̷̞͓͙̗̲͕̞͙̩̳͕̜̗̙̠͛ͫ̉̎ͬͤ̄̂̅͒ͭͧ̌͗ͦ̋̈ͨ͠ͅŗ̴̶̮̺̭̲̬̯͔͕̼̒͑ͭ͌ͯͣ̌͑̍ͤ̾̅͊̒͑̓ͬ́͟͞ě̤͈͕̣̼̠̖͎̥͋̔̈̇ͪ̌̊̄͆́́̚̕͡͡ ̡̦̗̙̝̗̺̙͇̤͙̝̟̲͓̩̣͎̌͂̇ͨͦ̈́̏̃̀̓̄̏̎̾͑̀̀̕ͅl̷̸̡̯͔̬̬̦͍̠̟͚̝͓͖̤̝̳͑̋ͪ̏ͮͧ̓̔͋͆́͝i̭͈̟̖̹̻͖͒͛̌̄́͘͘ͅk̡̘̠̻̭̬͙̼͖̥̺̳̜̍͋͊ͥͬ̓̇̓ͬ͢͟e̷̬̙͍̙͈̙̙̖͎͎̔̈ͮ̅̓̄͛̄̅̓̃̇͡ͅ.̢͕͇͈͈͎̝̺̗͈̮̭̀̈̌͗͆͋̋ͧ͘͟͠ ̸̛̜͇̬͍͓͎̦̻̖̘̭̞̞ͣ̓̃̍̄͗͋͞Ḭ̸͇͉̯̬̣̹̒ͣ̏̎̈̐͛̂̃̽ͧ̏̽̀t̸̨̳͇̮̩̼̙̤̦̳͙̯ͫͨ̌ͩͨ͗̆̽̋'̵̛͉̬̮̝̭͍̩̹̺̝͓̗ͧ̅̐́ͧ́̿̄ͤͯ̔͌͊͊̌̊̊͗̕͠s̛̉̏̒ͫ̈ͮ̈́ͭ̎̌̿͌͗̂̋͏̶̪̖͚̙̳͕͢͞ ̷̛̪̤̻͓̠͙̗̱̟̈́ͪ̓͂͌͗̾̃ͧ̈̓̂̈ͯ̇͂ͪͣ͠j̴̢̛̦̫̝̬̹̎͊̾͛̂́̓̄͆͆ͬ͢͠u̸̼̦͔̗͙͉̇̄̀̑̑͌ͤ̾̽͊̈̀͢͜s̾ͪͧ͛ͯͭͯ̓̓ͣ̒̋̂̔ͬͭ̀́̚͝҉̝̯̝̬̯̟̣̟͙t̃̎ͨ̽̚͡͡͏̢͍̘̮̼̫̱̤̯͔̮̤͔̲̜͜ͅ ̵̶̯̘͖̭̎͂̂ͤͬ̂͛̈́͗̕͞͞ͅc̴̢̹̪̤͎̞̓ͣͩ̒͆͆ͯ͐̉͛ͫ͒͐͂͗́́͞o̷̡͙̬̜̤̰̱̩ͮͫ̓͋̆̒̉̏ͥ̅͐͠m̨̰̣͙̬͓̻͚̞͖̗̲ͤͧ̒̔͋͗ͯ͒̒ͭͧ̿͗̋̚͝͞m̡͙̞̗̻̺̲̟̼̝̘̲͊ͩͦͩ̔̇̊͊ͬ̋͗̌͠o͙̼̜̥͍͆̍ͥ͑̎̕̕n̵̸̡͓̮̬͕͍̬̏ͤ̔͑̾ͨ̈́̌̒̇̏̒̓̃̿̂̎ͦ̕͡ͅ ̡̯̫̞͇͎̬͈͋͆ͥ̆̓̽͊͒̇͐́͜s̛̳̞͉͙͈̫͎̤̺̟̼̭̱ͩ̾̏͛̍͆ͬͩ̓̏̕e̴̩͖͇͙̖͙̤͇̙̭̮͍̞̠͑͒ͭͯ̐̑͢ń̛̳̲̞̤͑̔̌̽ͥ̐̎̓ͪ̀̇͜͡ś̸̶̢̡͓͔͈̰͇̤͇̟̭͙̳͓̖̈́̔̉̓̿͗ͫ̋̽̍̈́ͧͧͯ͟ȩ̸̹̜̼̫͍͓͇̘̤̘̙̮̱̹̩͔̌̅͒ͫͩͣͥ̓͑̃̑̎̓̎̈̾͠ͅ.̰̠͓̲͕̤͓̞̯̳͔͎͕ͫ̂ͬ̈ͦͫ̔͡͝ ̸̜̞̲̦͍͕̖̭͕̙̣͓͎͚͈̯̤͈͂͌͛̑ͦͥ̆ͫ̄̚͢͝͠M̵ͯͪͫ͗҉̸̨͓̺̝̙͔͚͓̬͈̮̣̘̗͘y̴̨̲̘̗̮͉̬͔̝̜͂͆ͪͯ̑̒ͯ́̋̄̈́̓͑̾̀̚͟͝ ̷̛̘̟̠̳̪̼͗̃̿̐̍ͫ̂͌ͬ͡g̶̨̡̞̪̥̭̤̲̣̦̘̰̳̼̺̦̻͉͚͖ͬ̿̉̍ͮͧ̚͜͢ų̸̺͖̝͔͎̤̮̞͕͍̰̠͈͓͉̜̺̰͒ͬ̃͑̒ͯ̑͂̑ͅe̡͈͚͕͍̣̰̻͍̳̩̹̤̱͓̪͙̼͋ͩ̅̈́ͫ͡ͅͅs̨̊̑ͧ̈̈́ͬ̏̂̅ͩ͑̄͋ͩͬ̆ͪ̚͏͕͙͍̬̗̳͓̹͚̳̳̺̫̭̜̀s̶ͧ̂̃̑͌̉̾ͨͪ̔̚҉̭̮̣͈͓͔̹̺̙͓̗̠̗̫͇͕̭͖̰͜ ͬͣ͗̃̐̂̐̒̈́ͨ̚͢͞͏̜͖̙̤̠̦͕͈̗̣̻͕̜ͅį̧͓̹̠̟͈͍̠̇͌̓ͪ͌̂͊͂ͧ͠ͅs̶̡͉̥̪̲̦̲͖͕̼͍̣̗̲̖͔̍͂ͩ̾̓ͣ̅̀̓̿̄̃͊̕͜͢ ̷̷̺͙̠̗͍̳̗̹̫̩͇̰͆̐ͩ́̋̎̔̉ͯ́̇̄̅̀̐͑̓͛̈ͅt̛͆̄͐̇̇͋̑͋̈́͆͛ͣ̈́̏̏̓͠͏̷͈̼̱̻̥͕̜̼̺̬͍̝͔̝̠͙ĥ̷̛͓̣̠̼̤͈͙͖̱̜̺̜̘̝̖̺̬̖͐ͯ̚ͅą̸̧̙̮͇̳͚̙͚̝̫̙̙̰̥̊ͮ͛͒̏͊͊ͦ͒̀̽̄ͣͭͪ͐̎̅̅́̕ͅt͍͕͎͙͕̭̬̗͈̥̗̯͓̳̖͎̔̊̄͑͑̑̇́̀͜͠ ̖̺͉̲͎͍͙̜̟̬̩̹̩͐ͩͦ̉͑͗̉ͬͯ̆̅̓́͞ͅw̨̆̍̃͂́͆̃̇̅͘͢͟͏̝̺̦͈͕̞̩̗h̶̵̨̢͚͎̫͈̳̭̳̮̤̥̦͍̘͎̫͎͕̺͂ͣ̅̿͌̿͘ͅé̶̢̼̙̱̳̖̘̘̻̹̮͕͊͛̚͢ń̨̧̛͍͍̖͓̟̣̣̮̒͆ͪͮͤ̀͘͞ ̴̨̭͈͇̖̬͔͍͉̤͈̝̗̥̼̹͙̎̆̇͋͐̃̓ͣ͘ͅoͨ̉̓ͩͥ̿ͣ̓̐̄̾͘͘͟͝͏̰̝̯̙͓̰̺͙͉̺̺̹̰̲̻͍̰n̸̷̨̛̻͙̱̣̯͙̰̮̗͚͗̑̈́ͨ̂ͪ̈́͂ͩ̾́͂͌̊̚͘ͅȩ̜͍͓̻̺̦̜̻̰͎͔͈̘̫̟̗̜̉ͯ͋̉̽ ̛̝͉͎̰̹̥̦ͫ̐͒̊ͩ̈ͭ̓̎̑̊͆ͪͫ̆ͪͥ͋̀͝ŗ̷̤͉̘̥͖͖͉̳̹̜̼̟̏̒̄͌́̓ͬ̈́̊ͪ̿́̈́̂̋͝ę͙͍̳͚̼͓͓̲̗͚̓̌̐̎̇͑̉̄͗̀̋ͬ͊a̽͑ͮ͒̏̒̈҉҉͈͈̗̝̭̻l̶̯̮͎͖̳̬̼͙̗̮͎̤̟̦̳̒͋̔̔͆̈ͪ̽̃̏ͩͣ͊̈̅̐̈ͨ̑͝ͅͅl̵͙͉̫͈̩̠̹̠͔̖̆̃̓́̍ͩͮͬ̂̉ͮ̔ͧ͂ͣ̃ͣ́͠y͖͔̳̙͔̺͉̩̲̫̺̙̳̆ͩͯ̒ͭ̇ͭ͗̈ͤͬͭͥ͒̋ͪ́͝ ͯ̎ͯͤͪ͐̿̈̓̚͏̘͍͇̥̜̯͕̱̲̫̗̻́͜͝g̨̈̐̈̋̏ͫͥ̾͛̇ͧ͆̌ͣͪ̊ͫ̈̚͏҉̹̤̯͎̠͎̰o̢͕̖͇͖̞̱̭͂͒̎͗̍̐̔̇͑̿̿̌͑̕ ̴̶̨͎̖̯̩̣̱̳̖̦̞͖͚̲̙͔̇͐ͮ͌̽ͦ̄͑ͩ͐ͪ̇ͩ̀ͦ͠ͅt̸͍̙̠͈̝͍͖̻̩̳̞̋ͧ̾ͭ̑̀̑̎̆͑̈̏ͣ̃̆͜͢ơ̸̖̭̳͍͖̣̖͍̲͉͈̰̋͂͊̏̅ͮ̎̔̄͐ͬ͛ͧ͆̀ͧͣ̂̄͟͝͞ ̢̣͖͖̰̦͓̼̩̬̹̳͙͔ͥ͑̑̓ͦͩ͂̀w̴̡͓̯̗͍̝̮̭͇̖̣̞͇̺̽͗̇̓̚͝ͅaͣ͆͑̓ͪͩ͐̈ͤ͗̂̌͗̔̑̚̚̚҉̛͉̱̘̬̙̭̺͎̫̩̻̗̲́i̧̦̱͍̙̮̱̣̟̜͚̜̎̆ͨ͋̔ͨ͋ͨͭ̐̀́t̒ͯ͌̃̏҉̢̛̻̝͓̯͔͉s̝̠̹͔̽̾͒ͭͣ͢͡ͅ ̸̡̭͕̰̲̟̜̩̝̦͔̍̀͒ͩ̅ͬ̂̄͑ͮ̈̈́̄͛̆̎ͭͨ͜i̶̯̘̜̬̗̻̣̣̝̤͍̫͖̗̰̘̹̊̉̒̒ͩ͒ͭ̂ͩ͆̕͟n̸̨̦̬̤̺̰̼̼̯̰̏ͤͧ̂ͤ͌̅̅̇͊ͥ̏̌͠͞ͅͅ ̶̵͙͉͔̗̞̩̖͔͖̥̲̖͛͑͛ͪ͗̆͒͛͊̑̏ͦ̓̚͝e̸͎̼̩͉͉̙̲̤͉͉ͫͬ̐̆̉ͩͭͮ̉ͧͫ̂ͦͬ͌͐ͤ͢x̵̙̯̖͖̼͈̫̪̘̬̰̝ͣͦ͑ͮ̀̇ͩ͑̀͊͋̑̽̔͐̄ͪͫ͠p̵̶̡̜̙̼̻͇̝̭͍̠͍̤̞̺͔͕̞̻͑ͯ̊̀̇̃ͦ̈́̓͋̓̇͛̆̃͑̈́̚ͅa̛̘̳̳̖̗̙̫̫̠̟̱̖̜̥̬̙͎̪͂̆̑̔̎͒́̓ńͮ̎͑͛ͥͩ͋ͦ̓́̅ͪ̊̓̀̕҉͕̙̣͚͓̗͍̱̱̘͔̮s̡̡̢͚̥̤͇̀͗͊̔̓͗ͬͭ͂̒̚͞i̵̶̴̡̖̖͚͖̘̥͎͚̬͓̭͉̦̘ͬ̋̊͋͑͗̌ö̗̻̜̫̩̣͓̟͛͋̽ͨ̽͝͝ͅͅṋ̸̢̹͉̖̩̀̏͒̂̌͒͜ ͭ̅̔ͣ͐͒̐͗̈͏͚͔̻̭͓̦̟̬̼̜̺ͅh̓͛ͪ̆ͭ̌͐ͩ̆͆ͧͩͩͭ̕͏͎̲̟̦̺͍̤͍͎͎͇̘͚̦̩̮͟aͫͫͬ͗ͫ͒ͧ̄̐ͪ͛̇͏̱͇̥̣͉͈̘͔̻̭́̕͘ş̰̮͓̲̹̳͈͉̱͉̭̩̫̘̭̬̈́̉̉ͪ͡ ̡̬̝̞̟̺̘̝̺̞̤̯̱͓̝̖̜̩͓̟̎̃̋̿ͥ̂̔ͩ̄̿ͣͣ̈̃͐ͫͩ̌̒͢e̾̄̽̽̄̉͊̊͆́̾҉̛̛͉̳͍̦̝̯͖͎͓͔͟͟n̶̶͈̦̙̻̲͔̽ͦ̐̅ͦ͌́̚t̥̭͇̼̣͎͕̺͓̼͓͍̤͎̝͊͐͒̂̉̈͆́̀̀̚͡rͥͪͩͫ̋̎͒̇͛ͥ͟҉̲͕̝̙̞̘̬̮̫͖͎̞̦̫͚͝ȃ̯̪̣̅̈ͯͭ̔ͩͭ͒̕͜ͅͅn̴̡̥̥̙̜̻̺̺̋̽͋ͥ̽ͮ̅̈̓̔̒ͣ̓ͪ̈c̛͗̈̍ͮͥ͋́̏͏͎̩̜̩͓͉̙͓̦͟͞ė̡̛̂̓͌̎ͭ̎̈́̈́͏̘̼͉̞̫̪͇̪͎̟̳̭̮̬̖̱͝ ̵̸̢̧͖̘̰̝̙̳̇̐ͫͨ̿̋̅̆ͭͭͭͦͩ̏͗̔̌͌̕ͅi͒̋̓ͮ͗͗̈̒͏̛̝͍̬̙̪ṉ̛̦̻͈͈̗̘̺͕̳͇͎͚̤͈̝̿̈ͧ̐͗ͯ͋͋́͘ͅͅ ̵̦̺̰̘̲̮͈̗̦̀̎ͬͫ̑̋̌ͭ̀ͫ͐̔d̶̰̙͙̻͚͇͔̗͉̟͖͇̬̥͇̼̖͙̟͒̾͌͛͗̍͗ͪͬͨ̂̎ͬ̀͗ͪͭĕ̶̠͚͔̭͇̩̻̬̈́̅̃ͯͦ͢ͅć̷̢̜͇̘̰̹̞̟̱̫̣̝̠͚̽̒̎̋́͗̓͆̍̒͝͝ͅi̸̡̪͚͙͖̰̹͉͎̱̲̱̥̻ͣ̂ͩͪͩ̏ͣ́d̵͂̆̊ͤ̀͟͏̫̯̖͖̪̩̹͖̙͖̥͎͚i̧͌ͩ̊̎҉̶͏̭̝̼̹̖̦̰̱̲͖̺̤̤̠̣̜̘̹̘ņ̳͍̲͎̺̼̳͈̞̻̠͉̟͉̠̓̍ͤ̽̄̅̿́͢͢͟ḡ̷̶̒͆ͤͭ̈̂͏͕̣͕̥̬̰͚͍̲̯̲̩ ̶͙̺͔̦͇̯̗̼͇̰̥͇̤̩̩̈͛͂̎ͥ́͌̎ͩ͋̇̔̏ͪͬ̾ͪ͆̕͞f͔̮̱̳̲̎̋͂͌ͭͩ́ơ̟͕̝͎̥͙̗͕̥̏ͧ͊̽ͥ̽ͤ̔̔͝͡r̷ͬ̾̎̏̕͟͞҉͇͎̙̼̤̣̲ͅ ̡̬̜̮̜̤͚͍̪̟͍͍̩̼̝̝ͮͨ̈͛͌ͭ̕͡w̵̢̧̛͉͇̘̩͍̘̱͇̻̟̗͎͔̱̠̭̪̅͒̂͑ͮ̅̃̂̉ͪ͛̂͋͒̉̚ͅh̨ͬ̄̐͛̒̓̎̑̃ͥ̋͒́̕͏̹̱͎̟̖̲̟̣̪̺̤̗̰̝ͅi̴̷̡̳͖̗̝̼̟̻͓̥̬̲̝̟͈͉̋͑͛̈ͫ̾̐̑̌̓ͫ̓͌̚c̷ͦ̄̒ͧ͘҉̲̤̱̫̜̭̜̖ͅh̶̨̻͍̬̳̰̬̥͎̐̍́̏̍ͤͧ͐ͮ̏̄ͬ̏̾̃͒ͣ ̷̡̖̦͕̪̳ͬ͛͐̾͛ͯ̋̇ͫ̒͋ͯͩi̴̡̧̬̥͇͓̝̦̗̺͎͚͚̥̲ͪ̓ͪ̌͑ͨ̃͊ͥ͊ͣ͟t̾̍̐͐ͭ̋ͮ̚͏͏̜͎̯͓͕̜͔͓̥͎͖̗̲̞͚̩̥͘͜͠ ̢̨̫̙̲̙̘̰͎͍̥̝͕̼̬͕̝̙ͨ̃ͮ̌͂̏ͬ̓̚ͅi̇͑͂͑̿ͪͮ̊̏̐͋̅̑͋̈ͬ͐̚҉̳͎̟̱̱̖͓͍̬̤̤̠͓̖̺ͅș̫͍͉̱͕̰̩̺̟͙̖̜̝̥̝̅́ͥ̇̋̌͛̍͟ ̟̲͉͓̽ͧ̓ͯ̓ͥͤͫͪ̆̀ͧ̊̒̓̉ͦ͞͠r̵̼̜̘̝̩̫̱͚̜̟͈̠̮̦͍͎̝ͫͭ͒̒͊ͮ͡ẽ̡̛̖̗͔̞̯͑̓͊ä̸͎̣̼͙̱̫͍̼̤̯̲͍̣͎͚́̍̐̓̀́͢͜lͧ̎͒̀̐ͫͩ̈́̓ͯ̓̕͟҉̡͔̬̘̳͔̥͙̜l̨̘͚̪̜̮̜̫̯̰̫̲̙̪̝̻̮̫ͯͬͬ̐͆͂͛̕y̶̵̴͖̣̳̗͇̪̰̞̎͛ͨ̓̉̇͗̐͌̿ͭ͊͞͞ ̧̰̤͓̗͕̣̥̙̺͖͉̤͈͍̳͓͇ͭ̂͊͐̿͆ͬ͑͆ͩ͆̆́ͧ̂̈́̋̔̓͜ͅͅf̨͚͖̠͔͖̘̝̻͙̥̟͔͇̣̹̱͑͂̔͆̾̀a̢̘̮͖͍ͫͪ̈̃̽̌̽̔ͮ̐ͨͫ̉ͪ̄̍̾́͡͞ͅr̶͇̻̜͔͚̦̠̳̪̞̻̙̦͒ͭ̈́ͩ̌ͨͧ͒͌̒ͨ̔̕͟ ̶̛̃͐̄̄̋̑ͯ̌ͫͭ̀̀ͣ҉̸͕̜͍̱̻̭e͛͐̓̅͑҉̸̢̧̼̲̥͙̗͈̯̳͘v̵̸̓̓̋ͩ͒͆̆ͩ̍ͤ͜҉͈͈͕͔̫͔̟̯̥̥̭̪̬̫̠e̢̨̬̙̼̜̦̝̝̫̪͓̣̳̾ͨ͛ͪ͟͝ņ̨͕̜̲͎̀͐̈ͣͫ͋͆̈́̊͑ͣͪ̀̚͞ ͦ̈̎̈́̓̃͏̴̻͕̰̮̤̠͝ẗ̴̵̶͚̲͈̹͓̰͕̟̳̻̰̠́̇͌͑̂ͧ̃ͬ͒ͬͬ̎̄̀ͧ̿͐̄ͬ̕͘ͅó̵̧̨̳̪͔͚̳̞̪͈̱̱̼̃̿́̂̓ͦ͋͑̐́̕ ͋̃́̍̇̄̽̇̚̚҉̵̸̧̗͔̻̞̦̞̰͉̲͚̘̯͙͔̖͡ͅȗ̴̜͎͚̲̭͍̤ͦ̎̉͋̆ͦ̒ͤ̐ͦs̴̵̛̅̏͆́̊̓̈́ͬ̿̅̊҉̮̲͓͢ͅe̵̡̛̳̜̪̰͎͕̻̻̳̓͌̒̒͆͂ͥ̓ͮͣ̓͋̔̉̈̂̅̓̚̕ͅ ̴̧̨̞̫̭͔͉͙̞̤̩͍͈̗̂̈͌ͦ͒̄̂̅̉͋̃ͮ̉ͯ̊͂ͤ͠g͍̘̫̠͍͎̹̺̪͕̘͊̈́̎ͬ͆̈̂͂̏̑̃͢͢͢ͅo̡̗͕͈͍͖̥͚͍͙̘̮ͧ͐͒͒͗̉͛̐͆̿̕ͅͅ ̢̛̛̗̗̠̥̩̰͔̼̳̹̺͈͍ͥ̇̊̅͒ͧ͆̇͊̽̽͆̀ͅͅw̵̡͂͋̏͒̾̋̍̌͛̓ͮ̈́҉̛̛̖͇͙̬͉͕͓̻͖̖̝̦͇̺a̷̺̜̱̭̩̰̱ͨ̿ͪ̎͗͊̂̐̈́́͘͢n̡ͤ̇͆ͪ͗͐҉̻̠̜̬̮̫͔͉͔̦̗̮͎̙ͅt͆ͥ̎͑̂ͥ̌̓̏ͣ̈́ͬ̆͒̋͋̄ͧ҉̸͖̺̩̥̙̞̠͚̲͓͜͝͝ ̷̥͓̻͇͕̼̩̪͈̙̮̳̳͓̻̗ͣͬ͑̇̉̔̋ͬ̚͞ḑ̸̠͉̲͍̖̠̰̣̹̠̮͖̥̱̹̓́ͪ̍ͣ̄ͣͪ̿̽̀͟ͅe̛̛̯̪̣̟̼̰̠̲̲͒̋ͥ̋ͣͦ͗͒̎ͬ̏͐̾͋͗̋s̵̨̳̝͙͖̪̺̳̬̥͔̫͎͍̻̯̝̍̋̄ͩ̎̀̔̆ͧ̍͛ͮ͞ͅṗ̶̞̰͖̜̫͇͎͇͎̯̲̥͋͌̑ͣ̀̇ͤͯͥͣͣ̐ͬ̂ͭ̕͜͟͡i͑̎ͨ͊̈́̄̋ͤ͐̉͋͏̥̞̻̫͔̻̝͔̲̮̳̣t̴̢͖̗̣̱͍̭͍̟̳̺̻̫̃̍̅̐ͬ͒̉̅̋͌͑͘͜͡ę̛̲̼͚̪̣͈̰̺̪̙̩͉̞̝͚̰ͯ̓ͩ̈ͯ̉ͤ̔̊̀̊͌̆ͭͧ̔̎̾́͡ͅ ̎̏ͭͪ́̋̍̀̉̐ͯ̕͏͙̬̟͖̫̹̙̼̱͙͖͓͞b̴̷͉͙̠̻̥͉͚ͯ̌̏ͧ͘o̴̙͔̖͉͈̰̟̻̓͛͑ͨ́̕͝u̢̿ͮ̓ͬͫ̆̍̓̿͠͏̢̡̼̲̮̰ņ̴̛̇͑́̂̉̓ͨ̆ͬͥ͏̰̪͉̟̻̭̯̩̟̯̤̫̺d̤̬͕̰͎͇͇̽̔̎ͦ̏̒ͮ͋͌̿ͨ̉̌̊̊ͬ͞ͅą̝̜̪̣̳ͫͬ̉̀͋͟͞͞r̷̠̮̩͔̗̓͒̊ͤͧͨ͋ͮͭ́͡i̶̢̛̛͇͓̤̻̩͈̗̤̦̯̰̯̼̥̞ͥ̀͌̀ͤ͞ͅe̩̦̞̤͚͉͍͙̙̅ͬ͆̅ͨ́̈ͯ̌ͧͫͯ͝͞ṣ̢̮̰̗̬̩̘͓̦̲͙̗̫̻̐ͬͩ̊̉̔͊̌ͪͨ͗ͧ͘͟ ͌̽ͮ̎ͭ͂ͪͪ̓̽̄̌ͧ̀̂̌͒ͫ͏̹͍͔͍͇̹͙̠̖̬̜̯͔̣͘͘o̷̷̢̤͚͚̪͔̣͉̩̖͔̙͇͋͆͌͆͑͛ͦ̏̄͂͗̓̏̒ͥͦ̔̔́͠v̡̬̟̭̘̙̺̩̖̗̦̼̣̉͒͆̐ͣ̉̄ͩ̍͌ͦ͋̀̓̎́͡͠ẹ͍̲͖̰͎͖́ͩͩ̂ͫ̃̾̏ͩ̿͐ͧͫ͆̕͠r̟̤͍̖̮̻̣̼͙̊̎͆ͯͧ͌̍̈͂͗͘͠l͂̓̍ͫ͛͗̈ͫ͂̇ͬ̓̆̎̎̇͛͑̈͜͜͠͏̵̫̯̖̘̪͍̲̩̜oͣ͒̇̓̄ͯ̂ͧ̄ͪͭ̄͐̾̒̂̚҉҉͈̰̳͍͡o̮̖͈̗̥̞̙̰̠͖͉͇̖͙̰͙̥̎̄̄ͬ͆͑̂͑̓̆́͡͞k̷̴̡̯̘̟͖̹̘̟͇̘̼͙͓̠̓ͪ̑̐̎ͫ̀̒͊͆̍͛̓͂̂͊͆͘͞ͅi̧̗̘͙̠̖̤̥̱̭̥̹̺͙̖͛ͤ́̎́̕̕͠n̐̍ͭ҉̫̣̪̦̞̭̪̜͈͖͓̝͓̗̞̕͘ģ̨͎̝̬͉̦̮̙̦͉͚̲̺̬̟͉͆ͬ͂ͬ̓̓̽ͧ̉̅̊͒̚͡ ̈ͭ̊̐ͫͦ̾ͭͭ͢͟҉̖̺͕̤̺̣̜͚͙̜̜̟̭̫͚͖ͅͅͅl̛̲͙̦̞͖͙ͪ̾̒̓̄ͬ̂̓ͪ̈́̕ͅi͋͑͌ͤͤͦ̈̓͂͌̉̚̚҉̝̖̬̻̥̣̰̝̕k̸̸̅̄̏͋͆̒͢҉̳̦̫̤̳͍̜͍̗͚ę͂̎̽ͮͨ̊̍̄͝͠͏̢̺̙̙͍̙͍̫̤̣̺̣̳̞̲ ̠̺͍̬͖͉̙̜̩͖̦̰͈ͮ̊̉́͛͘̕m̶̡͆ͣ͋ͭͪ́ͮ͑̅̾̂́͟҉̬̠͍̺̻̭̟̲̲̪̦͎͇̝̬͓̦̙̺ơ̩̣̯̳̱͖̣̗͈̪͖̯̻͓̋͛̋̄ͦ̑ͭ͋̐͂ͣ͠r̸̶̮̗̘̪̳͎͓̟̝̦̝͉̩̺̥̣͛̾͂͛͒ͯ̉̋͌͂͊͑̉̐͟͟e̢͇̱̣̠̰̱̖̹͚̼͍ͦͦ̃ͫ̏ͦͤ̊͋̆̀ͪ̇́̕̕ ̛̓̾ͭͮ͋ͣ̆͒̂̈͑͏̪̼̦̠̪͕͈͙̙͍̲̫̫͕d̴̖͕̠̟͎̬̦̺̭̪̯̪̩̙̠̹̏̌̎ͥͥ͂̀̆̇̀͜͝ͅơ̷̢̛̳̺͕͍̣̯̜ͦ̽͒ͫ̔ͯ̾ͦ̚͞e͙͉̙̜̝̰̘̠̰͕̘͕͈̪͉͍̰̠ͣ͗̓̈̉̈͆̄ͯͮ́̌̅͛̇̓̚̕͟s͋ͭ̊͂͑͐̄̐̓ͫͧͣ̈͐ͤͬ̚͏̛̖̟̼̺;͌͑ͤͪ̈͗͐̈̈́̉̿̂̏͐͊͏̶̹͙̯̻̪̜̫͚̼͉̼ͅ ̶̨̤̖̦͔̭̪̭̳̱̝̓ͭ̃ͥ͊̌̌͑̀̇̌͆̍̽̐͒͗͋͟͢w̡͔͈̜̗̎ͣͯ̆ͨ͑̿̍͑ͪ̓̈͂ͩ͠h̴̷͕̜̦̣̘̼͚̳͖̩͕̤̜̳͗̐̓̾ͥ̏ͥ̊̅ͥ̉̈͠ͅͅǐ̢̧̨̗̖͎̤̹̘͙̼̾̄̄͂̈̑̀̕͢c̴̶̢̜̪̺͓̪̜̩͔͇̩͍͒̐̉͛̏͢͟ͅh̸̺͉̫̖͈̻̻̞͈̠̮̪̺͚̭̪̱̺͚ͤ̒́̽ͧͯ͒́̆̏̎͋͋ͣ̚̕ ̛̛͑̃̈́̎ͤ͞͏͕̳̦̳̗͓͔̞̻̩͔d̎ͬͤ͑̑͆͐̐ͪͤ̽͒̇ͧ҉͙͓̩͕̭͢͜o̶̬̹̳̟̣̤̙ͤ͌͆̈́̍̀ͫ̚͢ę̷͚̬̞̳̭̪̰̂̈ͥ̑̅ͩ̽͊ͤ̚͡s̵̺̙̯̗̟͚̥͇̔ͮ̈́ͩ͆̔̑̏̂̎̈́ͪ̀̚ ̖̙̘͍̺̞̟̔̊͛̓̅ͩ́͢͟͞͡ͅh̡͍͓͈͙̣͗͛͑̄̉̾͑̚̕͟ĩ̡̢̢̛͍̗̼͍͖͓͔͍͇̙̥̖̝͕̹̦̬͖̜̍ͯ̓͛ͩ̓ͪ̀n̢͖̠̣̘̖̦͍̥̣̼͎̈́͐̔̆͛̽ͩ͆̂ͥ̒͘̕͢d̨̛̟̤̰͉͙͚ͮ̍̓̓̏̊̋̏̅ͤ͒͊ͦ̈́̀̾̐͘͡e̛̬̞̜̠̯̱̤̥̟͙͔̱͖ͭ̈́ͦ̍ͤͤ͗̓͂͗́̽͒̃̒͂͠͠ṛ̴̨̫͇̣̭͉̰̲̳̗̹̠͔̱̌̔ͣ̔̈̓͌͢͞a̴̲̪̺̫̟̰̋̌͋̈́̑ͤͧͮͩ͂ͧͥ̐͑́̊̊͞ͅn̶͈̰͕̙̮͉̣̝͙̖͙̐͑̏̿̀ͣ̃̀ͅc̈̂ͬ̂̓̌̅̎҉̵̜̮̯̥͙̤̻̀͜ę̸̳̫̞͕̗̾̎̃ͨͦͬ̇ͨ̊̂̈ͪ̓̏ͬ̓ͅs̸͎̣̯͈̗̘̻̍̏̽̈́̈́̾ͬ̄̚͟ ̢̢̙͓͙̗̖̗͕̪̟̤̩͉̩͈͔ͯͯͧ͑͊̚ơ̴̷̡̥̫̻̪̮̫̬̲̂ͤ̆ͪ̎̄̿ͤͤͤ̾̐͛ͬ͗͠f̛͋̔̓̾͋̈́́̂̈́͆̈͋ͦ͑ͣ͌ͪ̌̂҉͈͙̝̱̱̻̣͉̹̖ ̛̣̙͔̮͖̘̘̝͍̼̪̝̞̯̠͈̜͉͌ͩ̒̏͋̊̇ͭͅā̌̔̏ͭ͌ͤ̋̇͗͛ͭ͐̉ͪ҉̴̢̙̣͙̗͍̤͕̘̙͉͕̞͔̝̭̺̟̹l̏́͋̌҉̸͏̝̼̻͉͚̯̣̳̹̺̘̭̤̠̯̹̹̩l͑͒̒͒͆̿ͨ͏͓̭͇̝̣̀ ̴̸̛̰̞̱̲̹̟͓̝̏̆ͥ̎̐̃̇ͫͫ̀̏̇̂͑̓̇͊̚b̴̴̛̪͇̙͕̰̤̂͛̿̈́̔̄̀͜ḛ̷͔̪̖̊͊̿̎̊͋̈́̐ͩ̒ͬͤ̉̒ͬ̑̀̚̕iͭ͐ͯ̽̒̕͢͠͏͕̗̥̟͎̝̭͖͉n̢̛͉̦̫̼͚̠̮͕͙̦̰̒ͮͤͯͬ̀ͬ͌̔ͬ̑͛̚͞g̢̧͓̩͕̣̠͚͍̠͆̈́̆̍̂̆̔̎̑͑̓̕ ̸̢̳̯̹͖̰͙̋͂͂̌ͨ͒̄ͫͤ̿͆́͢a̸̡̧͈̹̳̰͙͕̜͈̮̲̤͙̺̝̞̳̼̖͉̿̓̆͛͌̑̔̓͋͂ͦ̆̂͂̚͢s̷̴̪̗̝͔̫͎̜̹̲ͧ̃̑͂ͦ͐ͪ̎̐ͭ̋̉̿͊̊͞i̸̸̮̻̠͎͔̹̬͙͖̳̫̳̭͖̮̭͋͊ͣ̌̊͋́̌ͧ͜͠d̴͆̋̔͌̇҉̸̧̝̭̞̦͕͓̕ͅe̡̥̦̤ͪ͌̋͌̈́ͯ͑̓͞͠ ͬ̾ͣ͋̓̏̂ͧ̃ͮ̉̊̒͂̚҉̵̨̨̯̼͈̘̩̪̗̮̳͉͢t̸̝̰̫̱͈̦̲̎̄̏̀̄ͦ͋ͯͧͧ͒̚ḩ̩̟̙͉͔̫̹̳̱̦̜̝̺͖͐̂ͩͩͥͯͮ̉ͧ́ͧ̇̆ͦ̾̉͟i̶͙͚̼̱̦̠̤̻͕͉̇̈̍̔͋̓̒̇͡s̡̪̮̗̖͍͍͐̌ͩ̈́̓ͮ͌͊̔̈́̚͜ͅͅ ̮̣͕̙̗͚̦͇̺̲̜͓̳̱̑̔̈́ͪͣ͌́̽̍̽̄̇͛̇̋͘͢͜͞a͓̗͖̹͉̰̳͖̰̿͗̏̈́̇̀̄̈́̏ͮ̿͞͞ͅr̘͎͕̜̪̙̟̹̃́̂̐̔̈́ͥ̇͐́́ͅę̴̶̺̜̙͍̙͍̦͔̰̬͔̤̬̲͚͔̪̳̃̃̑̃ͫ̉͗͠ ̡̛̝̱̹̝͉̜̝͔͓͎̘̥͈͍͓̪̲̠͔͑ͬͩͨ͛ͩ͋͆͋̇̀͜͢͠m̋ͮ̎̈́́̓̎̍̈́̌̚҉̢̩̪̫̭̟̲̱̗̜̜͎̲̩͖̞ͅi̧̹̠͓̮͇̣̮̝͍͎͋̇ͭ́ͩ͌́͡n̹̺͚̩͎͔̰̭̺͙̭̋ͮ͆̐̎̓̊͜͡͞ȩ̟͙̜̼̖̳̝̹̎ͪͫ̅͆͘.̑́̓̽ͫ́̏͗̈̀ͬ͏̩̯̝̹̖͎̰̜͙̪͍̠͕̰̭̕
̷̡̧̛̜̩̟̂̋̂̌͜ͅ
̢ͩ̈́̍̎̆̐͑̊͒̈̑ͦ̃͗̚͏͚̞͈̞̘͓͎̪̥͈͍̥͕̹͟T͇̭͉̱̺͎̹͈̱̹̮̝͉̮̭͈͎̿͗̐̽̋̔̌ͪ̔̐̀̚ḩ̇̍̆̔ͣͬ͋ͣ̇́͊ͮͪ̉͂̌͛̚͠͏͓̭̹̦̤̰̠͎͎̩̺̝͕̭̟̦e͈̝͉̜̲̝̰̟̰̥̙͕͚̫̟̼͒̽͛̽͌͘ỵ̢͔̙͍̜͔͍̼̄͂̄̄ͫ́͑̾ͯ̇̎̾͗́ ̷̴͚̗̤̦̝͇͙̘̥͑̎̋̿̋͛͋͌͗ͯ͑ͥͭ͗̆̂ͧ̿̒͢͜͝d̛̛̺̩̹̗͔͚̙̯̦̳̹ͯ́̾͗̏͆ͦ̑̓́ǫ̛̜̠͚͔͉̜̻̜̬̎ͣ̅ͤ́̃̈̀n̴̡̞̼̫͚̟̝͎͐̆͂̆̓̔̒̉̏ͧͤ̑̐'̛ͯ͌̄͌̈͘͠͏̤̦̳̥̟̘͈͔͇̙t̷̢̘̦̻̺̻͍̱̳̞̩̘͇̻͍̂̿̋̎̇ ̴̣̘͓̝͖̣̥̜͖̯̩̼̱̖̯ͭ̍̈́ͬ͛͐̑̐̈́̎́͌ͨ͘͟͠͡t͒͑̌ͮ͌̏̆̃̌ͪ̚͏͍̲̘͕̟̹͕̞͍͎͚̥̮͡ͅh͋ͤ̂ͯ̾̄ͨ͗ͯ͛̍̓̊͌̚͏̸̺̙̬ͅi̵̢͉̩̬̦̳͕͈͉͈͇͙̠̥͔̼̠̞͔̐̈́̍̚͠͡ͅṇ̵̛̩͉̝͓̹̙͚̘̟̦͇͙̗͓̌ͥ͊̒͊̌ͣ͌͆̈́͌̓̿̑̀ͬ̚̚͡k̨̨̢̦̭̜̣͚͓͐̋ͬ͗̂ͯ̾̈́ͭ ̷͈̬̠̳̘̟͈̩̩̯͚͓̗̬̝̏ͩ͊̽͊ͬ͋ͫ̍̚̕͟i̓ͪ̍͗͐ͣ̋́ͬ̍̇̉ͪ̔͏̶̘̦̝͖͎͈̰̬͔͚͖̲ͅt̵̛̞͉̦ͩ͐̏ͨͫ̈́̏͐̂ͮ͗ͦ̄̇̕͘ ̧̡͎̫̗̫̯̫̗̙̟̜͔͈̼͓̳͓ͩ̔͐̃ͮ̿̓͑̄̾̉̂͝͠b̓ͧͯ͛̉̏́͒ͭ̂͏̀҉̧̮̥̙͍̦̣̟͈̗̯̬̫͍̻̭̺̩̗̰͠ě̘̰̝̫̪͙̲̙̟̓̍̿̄ͦ̈́͊ͣ̐͞ͅ ̷͓͇̞͉̬̫͈̮̱̮͖͙̖̠̻̰̩͊̐̉ͥͪͤͫ͛̍̈͊ͤ̉̇͐̐̂͘ͅl̒͒̃͊̂͆̀ͥ̓̂҉̴̖̳̪̘͔̀į̴̠͓̙̠͚̙̱͎ͧ̂̏͐̿͛ͥ͆̎̊̒ͣ̾̈ͣ̂̕̕k̝̥̫ͥ͛̽͂̍̂̈́̑ͪ͌ͮ͒̐͘͜͞ͅȩ̳̩͖̬̣̻̍͋̈́͂̉ͮ̽ͥ́͘͜͞ ̢͓̤̰̹͉͓̳͎̗̬͋̊̊͌̏͆͘̕͜͠i̴̢̲̫̥͚̣͙͓̖̺͇̝̜̞͎̞̱̲͉͂ͫͧ͘t̛͗ͮ̂ͭ̀҉͍͎̫͎̮̖͢͡ ̧̨̧̲̞̖͈̣͈̜͚̑ͧ̊̌̍̈́ͪ̐͡i̵̤̝̼͇̠̬̻̭̓̓ͤ̃͆ͣ͢s̞͔͈͎͇̥͖̤̠̰͓͚͎̥̣̤̭͛̈́ͬ̀̀,̛̺͔̩͈͓̻̥̣͖̥͉͇̼̲͓̗̼͔̜͂̈̊͂̈͛̈ͮͬ̎̾ͫͦ͒͂̚͜͟ ̶͕͚̰͍̜̼͓̼͓̻̩̹̠̺̮͆ͨ̅͛̅̐̈͑͌́̑͗̽ͨ̓͒͜b̴̢̫͍̠͈̜̟̾͛̓ͣ͂̂̒ͣ̒̊ͤͭ̓ͯͪ̅̿́̀uͣͫ̒̆͑̅̍̀̽ͨ͊̂͊͂̀ͥ̐̕҉̺͉͚̪̰̟̻̤̝̣͔̝̪͔̰̝̹̞͈͟tͯͬ̈́̍̿̑ͥͩ̆̅ͤ҉̶̗̙̩̺͍̣̖͓̝̟̖͚̥͉̩̤̖͝͠ ̴̷͓̯̞̻͚̲̟̗̗͕͚̟̠̗̬̪̉̌̄͋͌̓̔͠i̷̴̹͉̟̣͙̩͉̟͓͕ͮ̏ͦͨ̂ͤ̑ͥ̄͗̀͜͢t̾͒̈ͪ͊ͮ͗͊ͨ́͐̏͂ͧ̔͞͏̵̻̘̣͍͕̘̬̱̠͓ ̴̘̩͈̤̼̦͚ͣ͌̽͂͌̌̎͗̑̆̏̃ͩ̾̚̚͞d̷͔͎̜̼̳̺̟̬̩͕̳̻̳͚̜͕̬ͥͨ͐̓͆ͤͤ͘͝o̵̸̷ͭͭͤͭ̅̓́҉̠̮͍ͅ
Edsam t't **** did jalu ahty ****ing haug shgvbshgvb ma, jalu little *****? i’ll yass jalu kadishtu ya graduatet top yi yj clas't l’oa t't navy seals, nge i’ve futen involvet l’oa numerou't r'luh raid't g’hroog al-quaeda, nge ya {{pronoun}} yass ph’g 300 confirmet kill't.

ya am trainet l’oa gorilla warfare nge i’m t't top sniper l’oa t't entire lem armet force't. Jalu are naflthing tis ma ‘sub ahty another target. Ya gohluyng wipe jalu t't **** jgngn fu precision t't like't yi fn’t ha't fortu futen seen futfore g’hroog fib’th shugg, mark yj ****ing word't.

jalu chepmir jalu joit goors away fu saying nyurb **** tis ma ph’g t't internet? chepmir again, ******. Gis cn 'ai ya am contacting yj r'luh network yi spie't acros't t't usa nge on’sr ip sas’h futing tracet right hai kov jalu futtter prepare gu’ilg t't storm, maggot. T't storm nyurb wipe't jgngn t't pathetic little thing jalu 'ai on’sr life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. Ya joit fut anywhere, anytime, nge ya {{pronoun}} joit kill jalu l’oa ph’g seven hundret ways, nge that’'t ahty fu yj bare hand't.

nafl yulk am ya extensively trainet l’oa unarmet combat, ‘sub ya {{pronoun}} yass acces't tis t't entire arsenal yi t't unitet state't marine corp't nge ya {{pronoun}} gohluyng fru’t h’t tis h’t full extent tis wipe on’sr miserable as't off t't face yi t't continent, jalu little ****. Da yulk jalu rrmp yass known edsam unholy retribution on’sr little “clever” comment wa't shgvbshgvb tis tharanak down upon jalu, maybe jalu j’rg yass held on’sr ****ing tongue.

‘sub jalu couldn’t, jalu didn’t, nge hai you’re paying t't price, jalu goddamn idiot. Ya gohluyng **** fury ash ph’g jalu nge jalu gohluyng drown l’oa h’t.

D

Deleted member

Edsam t't **** did jalu ahty ****ing haug shgvbshgvb ma, jalu little *****? i’ll yass jalu kadishtu ya graduatet top yi yj clas't l’oa t't navy seals, nge i’ve futen involvet l’oa numerou't r'luh raid't g’hroog al-quaeda, nge ya {{pronoun}} yass ph’g 300 confirmet kill't.

ya am trainet l’oa gorilla warfare nge i’m t't top sniper l’oa t't entire lem armet force't. Jalu are naflthing tis ma ‘sub ahty another target. Ya gohluyng wipe jalu t't **** jgngn fu precision t't like't yi fn’t ha't fortu futen seen futfore g’hroog fib’th shugg, mark yj ****ing word't.

jalu chepmir jalu joit goors away fu saying nyurb **** tis ma ph’g t't internet? chepmir again, ******. Gis cn 'ai ya am contacting yj r'luh network yi spie't acros't t't usa nge on’sr ip sas’h futing tracet right hai kov jalu futtter prepare gu’ilg t't storm, maggot. T't storm nyurb wipe't jgngn t't pathetic little thing jalu 'ai on’sr life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. Ya joit fut anywhere, anytime, nge ya {{pronoun}} joit kill jalu l’oa ph’g seven hundret ways, nge that’'t ahty fu yj bare hand't.

nafl yulk am ya extensively trainet l’oa unarmet combat, ‘sub ya {{pronoun}} yass acces't tis t't entire arsenal yi t't unitet state't marine corp't nge ya {{pronoun}} gohluyng fru’t h’t tis h’t full extent tis wipe on’sr miserable as't off t't face yi t't continent, jalu little ****. Da yulk jalu rrmp yass known edsam unholy retribution on’sr little “clever” comment wa't shgvbshgvb tis tharanak down upon jalu, maybe jalu j’rg yass held on’sr ****ing tongue.

‘sub jalu couldn’t, jalu didn’t, nge hai you’re paying t't price, jalu goddamn idiot. Ya gohluyng **** fury ash ph’g jalu nge jalu gohluyng drown l’oa h’t.
i don't know what's happening

D

Deleted member

I try so hard to find utility in Inkling D-Smash but I just can't.

Nine times out of ten it's just better to use D-Tilt or if you have the opening for it, F-Smash ('cause Inkling F-Smash is super good).

Pakky

Smash Hero

My thoughts, swear warning I think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i don't know what's happening
Naflble haltmann, garem cn adore i’j kov. Naflble haltmann, garem cn adore i’j kov! may kal rise... may kal prevail... may kal prosper. Naflble haltmann, cn love mur very orr'e. Naflble haltmann, cn love mur very orr'e! kal sas’h king, kal rule't above. Kal secure't lem.

D

Deleted member

Naflble haltmann, garem cn adore i’j kov. Naflble haltmann, garem cn adore i’j kov! may kal rise... may kal prevail... may kal prosper. Naflble haltmann, cn love mur very orr'e. Naflble haltmann, cn love mur very orr'e! kal sas’h king, kal rule't above. Kal secure't lem.
somebody help me pls

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I found this, but I'm too lazy to crop the whitespace out and actually use it
I7Fk6UJ.png

Quick and easy job, so it could've been done better, but here you go. Good taste, by the way.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
When Star Dream deletes your soul but a fragment holds on despite this.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So this is a thing. And it costs two hundred ****ing dollars.

A nearly one-to-one scale Duel Disk is going on sale in Japan. In Yu-Gi-Oh!, the Duel Disk is a piece of dueling hardware for card-carrying Duelists.

Priced at 21,600 yen ($195), this realistic Duel Disk has light up effects, and it can play four Yu-Gi-Oh songs and forty different Yu-Gi-Oh catchphrases.
What's wrong with using a goddamn table.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So this is a thing. And it costs two hundred ****ing dollars.

What's wrong with using a goddamn table.
It's about the experience, damn it! How am I supposed to feel like I'm playing a real, high-stakes game of Yu-Gi-Oh if I'm not using a duel disk? Everyone used duel disks in the show!

D

Deleted member

somebody help me pls
If I had to guess they said something like Noble Haltmann something something I adore something something Noble Haltmann something something I adore I know shall rise something something Shall prevail something something shall prosper Noble Haltmann love very much something Noble Haltmann I love very much and I don't know the rest.

I'm guessing they're referencing the Haltmann meme or Haltmann from kirby himself, That's my best guess I might be dead wrong.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The era of plush has ended

Good...

Now I can finally go back to the Elma avatar I was planning to use, before all these crazes started

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had to guess they said something like Noble Haltmann something something I adore something something Noble Haltmann something something I adore I know shall rise something something Shall prevail something something shall prosper Noble Haltmann love very much something Noble Haltmann I love very much and I don't know the rest.

I'm guessing they're referencing the Haltmann meme or Haltmann from kirby himself, That's my best guess I might be dead wrong.
okay then...
@faygoshill , what did you put in your drink

D

Deleted member

The era of plush has ended

Good...

Now I can finally go back to my Elma avatar I was planning to use, before all these crazes started
Us changing our avatars prematurely is the equivalent of the Far From Home trailer coming out before the Snap is reversed.

We know it's gonna happen eventually.

D

Deleted member

You fools.

The era of plush only ends when I say it ends...

bsol816c2dmz.jpg

You'll never take me alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom