• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys, sex isn’t really a topic that should be a major point of discussion here. Please move onto another topic.

Thanks.
The thread title should honestly just be renamed to "Ultimate Social Thread: The Place Where No One Talks About Smash"

D

Deleted member

I am going to make a Hardcore world.

I will keep on making journal entries until the next character gets revealed in Smash.

I am serious.

LET'S START!

D

Deleted member

Why did I go into detail or why is it not all it's cracked up to be?

'Cause honestly I just want the virgins here to know that they're not missing much and it'll come eventually.
Ah, so it’s a plan to get the virgins interested by acting like it’s not much. I see you with that clever reverse psychology. ;3 /s

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's about time you've had the birds and bees talk with the thread
Hey someone had to. The thread's getting older!

Guys, sex isn’t really a topic that should be a major point of discussion here. Please move onto another topic.

Thanks.
Mah bad. Pretty sure I started it this time.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The thread title should honestly just be renamed to "Ultimate Social Thread: The Place Where No One Talks About Smash"
Give it until the next character reveal and we'll get a few pages of Smash talk.

D

Deleted member

"guys dont talk about sex, talk about smash instead" is a contradictory statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom