• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Filling out a survey SEGA just released, friendly reminder that Bayo is absolutely still a SEGA IP since some people still believe it isn't for some reason as it's listed under their franchises.

Also go fill it out and tell SEGA to make another Ristar already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to have a body which allows me to live 150 years old or more.

So I can tell my descendants about SmashBoards. "Wow, great great grandfather / uncle, SmashBoards sounds like a great place!"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just give me Yakuza 7 and official translations of those 2 weird ancient Japan Yakuzas.

Noipoi

Howdy!

So I can tell my descendants about SmashBoards. "Wow, great great grandfather / uncle, SmashBoards sounds like a great place!"
My grandkids would call me a loser if i told them about this place.

And they wouldn't be wrong.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’m just wondering where the level of presentation SOV had went, that was god-tier. Art is one thing but the fact that people are arguing whether the EDM-ish theme is “FE” or not is worrisome, music is the one thing that’s consistently agreed upon to be good in this franchise. Like, we really don’t need more points of contention than those that already exist for FE.
To be fair, it's a single song taken out of context. And it's not like it's an awful song on its own; it's just odd and feels like it's made for a completely different game. It could be the "main theme" in that it's the title screen intro, and this style of electronic music can't be found anywhere else in the game. We don't know.

Just in general I worry about giving the player character too much importance, like they did Corrin. I worry about the three separate factions thing and how it seems like they choice you make in the beginning will alter the course of the game so heavily that playing it three times will be required to experience the full story-- something that I'm not confident FE's style of gameplay is well-suited to do. I worry about some of the character designs I've seen so far and how the overall aesthetics lack a distinct and identifiable identity. I worry about the weird lolita girl apparently only we can see. I worry about the potential of romances in a school setting and how weird that can get real quick, should romantic S-supports be a thing again.

I guess I'm worrying too much, but. Fire Emblem is at an all-time height in popularity and the last thing I want is another mainline entry being massively disappointing despite having a clearly large amount of effort put into it.

D

Deleted member

My grandkids would call me a loser if i told them about this place.

And they wouldn't be wrong.
yes they would
this place is ****ing awesome, I've had some of my most memorable conversations here

D

Deleted member

I'd hope that in 150 years, this place would be long forgotten.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The Broodals exists. They came into existence to serve as alternate mini bosses for Odyssey's marriage focus and they served their purpose, and honestly that's fine. Plus at the very least they provided the RoboBroodal theme, that was fun to listen to.

Ask Sega, they're still trying to make people like the Deadly Six
Eh, just Zavok and maybe Zazz. The other four were (thankfully) banished to the Shadow Realm.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pyra Pyra Sans please.

If you can't fit him that's fine.

It's not like you owe me a favor.

Y'know, from the war?

Yeah I didn't think you'd remember.

The time where I saved your life.

In the war.

So yeah if you can't fit Sans it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom