• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
btw can Fire Emblem Three Houses keep those character exclusive skills that play off the characters' personalities and ****? That's easily the best thing Fates did

https://games.sega.com/survey/

Told them i wanted a remake or port of VC2 and VC3, Go back to Sonic Adventure gameplay style and aesthetic, bring Sakura Wars to the west, and Binary Domain 2

make sure Sega gets your thoughts too
Everyone here: "Omg I want *insert video game*
Me: "I want a make up line based on what Bayo wears"
Oops DP

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Add Hariet, the female Broodal from Mario Odyssey
Don't ask why, just do it
We already know why, it's not as if you try to hide it.
I don't think we need to ask
Pretty sure we don't need to ask why.
We ALreAdY knOW wHY nO NEEd To HIdE iT

I'm sorry, but the fact that three people replied with pretty much the exact same thing is pretty funny.

Being serious, we all know why buddy. We accept you regardless. Just don't get gross with it and you're free to do you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We ALreAdY knOW wHY nO NEEd To HIdE iT

I'm sorry, but the fact that two people replied with pretty much the exact same thing is pretty funny.

Being serious, we all know why buddy. We accept you regardless. Just don't get gross with it and you're free to do you.
yeah it is funny
also I wasn't planning on it, that is one reason that I asked for her but c'mon can't I just like her as a character too

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
we got a lil situaaaaation

who in here doin illegal ****?
You.

We're here for an intervention. It's time to stop before it gets worse.

We're not doing this because we're mad or disappointed, we're doing it because we love you.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Okay now That's super cool and I would definitely play this if someone turned it into an Indie fighting game, You're writing skills are very impressive and this is so detailed it's impressive.

I would love to make something like this, When I get time and finish up my Technology Classes I might make something like this if it's alright with all of you. If I did something like that I would also include Myself and a few others.
Yeah, I'd be down with that. I thank you for the compliments!

Pyra Pyra DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Also, I'm interested in participating in the Hunger Games at some point. Add me in one if there's room.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
btw can Fire Emblem Three Houses keep those character exclusive skills that play off the characters' personalities and ****? That's easily the best thing Fates did
I can't explain why, but I'm extremely worried about Three Houses.

Nothing shown besides the official main theme, box art and spaghetti haircut give me much reason to be, but I am. Like we're going to hype ourselves up for the next big game after the surprisingly incredible SoV and just have another Fates situation.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
yeah it is funny
also I wasn't planning on it, that is one reason that I asked for her but c'mon can't I just like her as a character too
>Liking a Broodal as a character

I'm genuinely curious, how can you like a character that doesn't have one whatsoever?
I can't explain why, but I'm extremely worried about Three Houses.

Nothing shown besides the official main theme, box art and spaghetti haircut give me much reason to be, but I am. Like we're going to hype ourselves up for the next big game after the surprisingly incredible SoV and just have another Fates situation.
Finally. Someone who's as concerned as I am.

Three Houses still has yet to really show it'll be anything other than Fire Emblem Hogwarts, and I don't believe people should be getting so hyped about it yet.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I want to be happy and like myself like Mario.
Why do I relate to this.
Wait. Heartache is playing on my Ipad... NO! MOOD ATTACK!

smh, Noipoi didn't go to the Dark Side Kingdom
I don't really remember them having any lore. Could ya maybe jog my memory
I did do the Dark Side by the way.

D

Deleted member

See, that would imply i'm good at video games.

Still haven't beaten the Dark Side Broodal boss fights.
ahhhh
they have a bit of an emotional story there, they talk about how dedicated they were and how, now that the wedding was messed up, nobody's gonna hire them again even tho it wasn't even their fault
it's not much but it's something

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom