• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As long as spirits are in the running, I still say Rayman and Shantae should have a shot as well.
I say Rayman, Shantae and Geno are the three who would make the most sense to jump from Spirit to Playable I think Geno is more likely than them though.
If Erdrick isn't the Square rep (He 99.9% is) then I think it's gonna be Geno.

D

Deleted member

EVIL BOBBLE GANG

:EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub::EvilBub:

EVIL BOBBLE GANG

Edit: Yes I call Bub Bobble cause it's an inside joke between my friend group

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but Erdrick would have been a little more hype if it was not for "Brave".
"Brave" pointed him out very clearly, and it kind of ruins the surprise act and hype. Still, he would be cool because Dragon Quest.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Off-Topic, but Erdrick would have been a little more hype if it was not for the leaks.

The leaks and "Brave" honestly slightly drained the hype for him, but Erdrick would still be cool noneoftheless, because Dragon Quest.
Not really, everyone would've gone 'who??'. At least now people'll be prepared :)

D

Deleted member

Not really, everyone would've gone 'who??'. At least now people'll be prepared :)
I like the factor surprise in my smash character reveals.
I did not expect a Smash reveal in that March Direct way back.
Joker got me very excited, because I never saw it coming.
Same with almost everyone revealed in Ultimate, except :ultinkling::ultkrool: ( Because they were obvious picks due to popularity and Splatoon being a large franchise ).

D

Deleted member

Speaking of DQ I keep on trying to get into the games but I can't so I'm gonna ask here where I might get more answers. Is there ANY DQ game I Should play? I tried DQ 1, 2, 3 and one of the DS games yet I couldn't get into it.

I look for a good Soundtrack, Unique gameplay mechanics, good story & great Characters in games if that helps any.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can't have fun playing games anymore, they feel like boring chores now. I wish I could have fun playing my favorite games without any complications.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Speaking of DQ I keep on trying to get into the games but I can't so I'm gonna ask here where I might get more answers. Is there ANY DQ game I Should play? I tried DQ 1, 2, 3 and one of the DS games yet I couldn't get into it.

I look for a good Soundtrack, Unique gameplay mechanics, good story & great Characters in games if that helps any.
1 to 3 are the hardest to get into. Didn't we already talk a lot about this in the SE thread?
There was tons of it somewhere. :p
4 onwards are all pretty good. Some say dont start with 7 or 9. Also, i like 6 but didnt see a lot of recommends for that one.
So, 4, 5, 8, or 11.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DQ 1, 2 and 3 are a bit difficult to get into. I would recommend checking 5, 8, or 11, although 11 soundtrack is a bit weak.

Edit: Got:ultgreninja:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1 to 3 are the hardest to get into. Didn't we already talk a lot about this in the SE thread?
There was tons of it somewhere. :p
4 onwards are all pretty good. Some say dont start with 7 or 9. Also, i like 6 but didnt see a lot of recommends for that one.
So, 4, 5, 8, or 11.
DQ 1, 2 and 3 are a bit difficult to get into. I would recommend checking 5, 8, or 11, although 11 soundtrack is a bit weak.

Edit: Got:ultgreninja:
So is 10 like the black sheep or something?

D

Deleted member

I'd say honestly, as much as I recommend the SNES/SFC ones as anyone's first start to Dragon Quest, 11 looks to be the best entry starter for a lot of people here in the West, from what I've seen gameplay and execution-wise.

However, if you want voice acting and actual good music, unfortunately you're gonna have to wait until the Switch version, AKA, Dragon Quest XI US: International Echoes of a Dream Dropped Age - Final ReFinitive Edition, comes out in the fall of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom