• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
also consider the benefits of eating the dark souls of food: insects

mealworms basically just taste like oats if you eat them fresh but that’s all the experience i have unfortunately

Pakky

Smash Hero
also consider the benefits of eating the dark souls of food: insects

mealworms basically just taste like oats if you eat them fresh but that’s all the experience i have unfortunately
Bugs are peoples too D:

Even centipedes

D

Deleted member

People can change their look over the course of ten+ years though.
Late reply but
She's been in space fighting a wholeass alien civilization for this long not chilling out and figuring out her look

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So now that I switched my C-stick from smash to tilts, I now realized how ****ing annoying this missed inputs thing is.

I can't decide if I want to stick to tilts or go back to the way I've played since 2002.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Late reply but
She's been in space fighting a whole civilization for this long not chilling out and changing her look
I think it might be an attempt to bring her closer in appearance to Carol's more modern comic depictions, where she has a pixie cut. That was my first thought anyway. A gradual transition.

D

Deleted member

Fans: "C'MON REGGIE GIVE US MOTHER 3!"
Reggie: "How about this instead? *Giygas Eating Simulator 3000*"

D

Deleted member

Saying that gender is whatever they feel like is again insensitive and means that you're not really familiar enough with the transgender communities themselves.
Yes there is a wide spectrum, but like anything the majority is a good place to start with for the base of understanding. So especially ftm, mtf, and non-binary (including androgynous). The rest deserve respect as well, but it gets more complicated so if you dont have a base you're going to be confused.
Otherkin is by far the most controversial subject and wouldn't be part of the transgender term or community, so it's not a good place to base yourself. It's definitely an interesting one tho, and there's plenty to say and to try to understand there, but still, fringe.
It's not insensitive. It's literally how they feel and there's a ton of different genders, I'd probably be identified as adrogyne, that's the gender that matches my identity, how I feel. Hence "whatever they feel like".

I'm not saying that otherkin are exactly the same, but they're undeniably similar. They identify the way they do because that's how they feel about their identity.

What you feel like doesn't change you really are though. Hence where it gets messy when you start conflating gender and sex. You can call me anything, I wouldn't bat an eye, but I'm still a male regardless. I've been mistaken for a woman but if I were to be objectively analyzed I'd be male. I know there's intersex people, but they're still either male or female with a characteristic or some of the opposite sex. They're not a third sex.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Just read some of the past pages.

What is up with you guys today?
I dunno. Today seems like a normal day to me. We're starved for Smash information, which means that anything is on the table in terms of discussion topics. Trans and LGBTQ+ debates are common here, so that's not anything new either.

D

Deleted member

So now that I switched my C-stick from smash to tilts, I now realized how ****ing annoying this missed inputs thing is.

I can't decide if I want to stick to tilts or go back to the way I've played since 2002.
Yeah the fact that it's a macro combined with the ****ty buffer system makes it annoying af

Unfortunately it's the only way to do sliding ftilt so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

I played with Smash stick because I can do dash cancel tilt fairly reliably, while Smash stick is more consisntent than using A+B or tap+A

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Im open to anything new, really pf Id take a chunk of Lab grown meat to see if I like it
IIRC the first taste-test trials, where they brought in a well known food critic, had him say it was very close to traditional meat in overall taste and had the exact same consistency. And considering how that was the first trial of it, I have no doubt they'd be able to get an exact match with more R&D. :p

D

Deleted member

I think it might be an attempt to bring her closer in appearance to Carol's more modern comic depictions, where she has a pixie cut. That was my first thought anyway. A gradual transition.
They made her hair longer though lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
Millipedes, though. Millipedes are adorable.
All these legs are useful for something, who would have tought?

I dunno. Today seems like a normal day to me. We're starved for Smash information, which means that anything is on the table in terms of discussion topics. Trans and LGBTQ+ debates are common here, so that's not anything new either.
You know what that T stands for, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom