• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
reminder that if you don't like the topic you can change it by posting about something else

be the change you want to see in the world

or something
It's easier to do nothing and be apathetic than to actually do something.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
reminder that if you don't like the topic you can change it by posting about something else

be the change you want to see in the world

or something
To be fair, people have to engage with the new topic for it to change at all.

Anyway here's why Steve is a stinky poopoo head-

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Today on Smashboards Stupidity:
People complain about youtubers and their stupid political views and how they are in the right and everyone else is wrong and how they are victims rather then give condolences to the people in New Zealand. More at 11
I just found out about that myself, my heart goes out to the victims of this tragedy. I hope they’ll be able to recover from this.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
The person responsible for the shooting is the shooter. Nothing more. But if some people wanna keep blaming video games... rock and roll... metal music... the hard right.. the hard left.. Random Youtubers... Etc Etc Etc. are all missing the point.

The person responsible for ANY mass shooting is always the shooter.

All I'll say left on this topic but if certain users wanna use it as justification to Dox, deplatform, and harass their enemies then go right ahead.

D

Deleted member

I have to sum this up super quick because I’m on mobile and have an orthodontist appointment. But I’m really short, they lack the medical and psychological proffessionals to aid one’s transition, they give children hormone blockers(not healthy, especially for transitioning believe it or not), have gone on record saying all gay people are trans, and the CEO forced her son to transition because he liked girl toys when very young. Even going out of her way to get illegal surgery for her son in Taiwan.(They increased their age limit for the surgery to 18 afterwards.) And has gone on record saying that it’s no big deal if someone who’s really via ends up transitioning.

Nothing is stopping you from saying anything you want to (within legal limits). The only way that the left "controls what you say" is how some people react to what you say.
I doubt you’d be saying the same thing if it was the right wing controlling the social atmosphrere and causing people to lose their jobs for their political stances, like it used to be like.

D

Deleted member

I find it funny some people never learned the concept of "the right of self-defense"
f3cd4f42-5c7f-496b-b1a3-09f32d2ec85c.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For all the people who whine about other people discussing politics whenever it becomes relevant due to the discussion at hand, usually due to recent events, I have a question. Why not leave temporarily or permanently if people talking about a subject you don't like in a social thread where anything goes annoys you so much that you have to whine about people talking about the thing you don't like but refuse to try and change the topic?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All I'm saying is that propaganda's worst accomplishment was brainwashing people into thinking all opinions should be treated equally.

D

Deleted member

ok this is completely unrelated but i cant believe gay marriage in the us was only legalized 4 ****ing years ago

like damn aight boutta head in

D

Deleted member

Yeah, and then it took some extra years for FF7 to release on a Nintendo platform, though something about Persona 5 doesn’t make me believe it’d take that long to be brought over
The craziest thing is that Persona 5 also released on the ****ing PS3. I maybe no game dev, but I think I can tell that the Switch is more powerful than a PS3. If they're going the Catherine: Full Body route and upscaling it a tad alongside giving it new story lines, then I might see why, but even then, they have the entire code for that game.

I legitimately don't understand how confusing Atlus has made this whole thing out to be. Something must be going on over there, especially since SMTV has still been nowhere to be seen at all.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
the CEO forced her son to transition because he liked girl toys when very young. Even going out of her way to get illegal surgery for her son in Taiwan.(They increased their age limit for the surgery to 18 afterwards.) And has gone on record saying that it’s no big deal if someone who’s really via ends up transitioning.
Dear god. This is so insane. I feel really bad for the kid.

Pakky

Smash Hero
For all the people who whine about other people discussing politics whenever it becomes relevant due to the discussion at hand, usually due to recent events, I have a question. Why not leave temporarily or permanently if people talking about a subject you don't like in a social thread where anything goes annoys you so much that you have to whine about people talking about the thing you don't like but refuse to try and change the topic?
To be fair that's everyday though. Or at least every time I've come here even when it wasn't a social thread.

For the second one c'mon dawg that's not even fair though. Anyone else could say the same thing about those who mostly end up in the political discussions, they could say 'Hey take that to /pol!' or something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well anyway, we at least we can all agree that pineapple on pizza is disgusting.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
To be fair that's everyday though. Or at least every time I've come here even when it wasn't a social thread.

for the second on c'mon dawg that's not even fair though. Anyone else could say the same thing about those who mostly end up in the political discussions, they could say 'Hey take that to /pol or something.
These issues shouldn't be tucked away. They should be out in the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom