• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
To be fair that's everyday though.

for the second on c'mon dawg that's not even fair though. Anyone else could say the same thing about those who mostly end up in the political discussions, they could say 'Hey take that to /pol or something.
Then leave permanently if it bothers you that much

Because it's a social thread and anything goes. You literally talked about taking a **** on another human being in a sex act earlier

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh yeah... one moment...

I have two accounts and I can't remember my first one's name...

So I guess I'll just be using my second one...

What do you want to play?
I don't really know too much Roblox, so what's a good game to play?
wait up
i wanna join lmao
take a guess as to what my username is

Pakky

Smash Hero

Because it's a social thread and anything goes. You literally talked about taking a **** on another human being in a sex act earlier
That was a dumb joke, not really equivocal to 60 pages of "X is oppressed" or whatever.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Smash Ultimate Social: Where going on and on about your copraphilia fetish is A-Okay, so long as you don't say you hate nazis.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord

Super Smash Bros. All the politics are here. Honestly this can be reversed, if you wanna talk about politics why not do it back on ResetEra with your doxxer pals?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't think we are at thread shutdown level but if you have problems with specific users, PM to them (or report if you think there is trolling or harassment).

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway dataminers found 16 slots for additional characters in WoL, one of which is the plant

There was a problem fetching the tweet

i don't think we're getting a second pass but it is interesting nonetheless; i wonder if any of the fighters pass characters might come with echoes, e.g. luminary over erdrick

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
anyway dataminers found 16 slots for additional characters in WoL, one of which is the plant

i don't think we're getting a second pass but it is interesting nonetheless; i wonder if any of the fighters pass characters might come with echoes, e.g. luminary over erdrick
Nice, we're getting 16 plants.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The craziest thing is that Persona 5 also released on the ****ing PS3. I maybe no game dev, but I think I can tell that the Switch is more powerful than a PS3. If they're going the Catherine: Full Body route and upscaling it a tad alongside giving it new story lines, then I might see why, but even then, they have the entire code for that game.

I legitimately don't understand how confusing Atlus has made this whole thing out to be. Something must be going on over there, especially since SMTV has still been nowhere to be seen at all.
Maybe they’re having some sort of problem that they don’t wanna talk about, but hopefully they get through whatever’s going on atm

Pakky

Smash Hero

Real news good!

D

Deleted member

The same logic goes with the original 30 dummy slots. If Nintendo or Sakurai want to make more DLC, nothing is stopping them. However, I highly doubt they began planning a second season when Sakurai hasn't even released Joker yet. Nothing changes with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Watch all the dumb ****s here assume this means that placeholders can't go unused like they were in Smash 4

Pakky

Smash Hero
Still a thing you deem more acceptable in this thread than what's happening in the real world
Yeah because its a fart in the wind, I say it people say 'ew' things move on.

Every time you have one of these things the thread melts.

D

Deleted member

Nice, we're getting 16 plants.
So you're a mod right? Is there a rules and regulations thread anywhere on Smashboards that I can look over? Wanna make sure I know the lines I can't cross.

E: I meant to quote your mod post, not the plant one XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Watch all the dumb ****s here assume this means that placeholders can't go unused like they were in Smash 4
On the contrary, they will be double used. There are going to be two characters for each of the remaining placeholders, not including echos.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Isn’t this the same as the 30 character dummy slots.
in practice, yeah - what I find interesting about it though is that 15 total fighters (excluding plant) doesn't actually seem too unrealistic a proposition unlike 30, which was pretty clearly just a "we're going ****ing nuclear with the DLC" failsafe

as i say i don't actually expect anything beyond the current fighter's pass, but equally I wouldn't be shocked if nintendo saw fighter's pass purchases skyrocketing after Joker's announcement and immediately commissioned sakurai for 2 more seasons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Maybe they’re having some sort of problem that they don’t wanna talk about, but hopefully they get through whatever’s going on atm
At this point, it's Atlus. For every Catherine or Persona, you get a Tokyo Mirage Sessions and a Full Body.

confused_scott.png

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Yeah because its a fart in the wind, I say it people say 'ew' things move on.

Every time you have one of these things the thread melts.
How much you wanna bet they were dead silent whent he Jussie Smollett thing came out as a Hoax. Or when whats his face appeared before congress and deflated the Muh Russia narrative. Extremists on any side only will wanna talk about things that further their agenda meanwhile the rest of us just wanna hang out and talk about chill stuff like Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom