• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My friend said he hates federation force more than other M. He’d also play it over NES Metroid.
Federation Force is just TriForce Heroes for Metroid. People play it for 3 months and now nobody plays it, so if you bought it now you just got a singleplayer campaign and no one online go mess with. Not a bad game, IMO, I liked it as is. Pretty average, pretty fun, gave me my Metroid Prime fix, and that's all I really cared about.

I wasn't insulted that it wasn't Metroid, that's like getting insulted at LGP on the Switch because it wasn't Gen 8. People handled Metroid Pinball but they can't handle Federation Force? SMH.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I should note that I have never played Pinball, Hunters or Federation Force...

I'm pretty sure those don't matter to my opinions on Metroid...
>he didn't play hunters

Untitled.jpg

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
This is currently my online experience fighting Ganondorfs.
tumblr_n43v8sJP9Q1txeh44o1_500.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What voice do you read my posts in?
I will now start reading them in Texan Dedede.

How 'bout me? Also, guys...

Me drawing a hybrid of Wario and Princess Celestia called "Princess Warlestio".

Peck yea or peck no?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Even the gameplay of Other M had it's disappointing elements, the bottleneck means of exploration, the weird movement and annoying missile mode control.

That somber Leon in your avatar is pretty fitting.
I think a LOT of the gameplay elements would’ve been solved if they went with the Nunchuck.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I should note that I have never played Pinball, Hunters or Federation Force...

I'm pretty sure those don't matter to my opinions on Metroid...
Metroid Pinball gave us the best Brinstar cover. Which Brawl ruined with that weird narration at the start.

EDIT: I'd also recommend Hunters, it's not the best in the series, but it is pretty fun. And the Multiplayer is legit, though you can only play locally on OG hardware now.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Peck yea or peck no?
Do it. I swear to God you better do it.

Warlestio. Now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Peck yea or peck no?
That sounds disturbing to be honest.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else feel like the concept behind GSP could've worked better? Cause everytime I get cheesed on and lose for a weird reason it kinda makes me feel bad for losing which I doubt is what the team had in mind.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyone else feel like the concept behind GSP could've worked better? Cause everytime I get cheesed on and lose for a weird reason it kinda makes me feel bad for losing which I doubt is what the team had in mind.
sakurai worked his butt off on the main game and then spilled his spaghetti all over the online, which is really the most used function of the game that isn't local play

>spectator but no betting
>GSP being forced upon casual play
>GSP in general
>horrible matchmaking
>default costume glitch
>the whole lie of being paired against people with close GSP

I really really really hope they modify the system more. Like, please just start over and give us a whole new menu for this disaster.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Fates was more Decent game Terrible Dubbing. Like 4kids One Piece.
The original Fates had a sequence of conversations where a girl chases around and sexually harasses a guy because he looked like a girl.

"Terrible Dubbing" was hardly its only issue, Fates was a mess even in its original form.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey, GSP works fine for single-player modes...

D

Deleted member

If Warlestio turns out good (I doubt it will because I am horrible at drawing human characters) I will also draw "Walunagi".

That's Princess Luna mixed with Waluigi.

This shall be my legacy.

D

Deleted member

sakurai worked his butt off on the main game and then spilled his spaghetti all over the online, which is really the most used function of the game that isn't local play

>spectator but no betting
>GSP being forced upon casual play
>GSP in general
>horrible matchmaking
>default costume glitch
>the whole lie of being paired against people with close GSP

I really really really hope they modify the system more. Like, please just start over and give us a whole new menu for this disaster.
Hopefully they fix most of those issues in 2.0.0 since IIRC that suggests some mildly big stuff might be changed but I kinda doubt it since the game is already out and I doubt Nintendo really cares about those issues. Hopefully Smash 6 brings some good Online.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so did you guys see that glitch where mega man can't use his up-air if kirby/dedede swallows it?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Directive you mean
It means "a direct order" I believe
Yeah Idk what happened there.

I thought it was a word. But technology kept telling me I meant detective. No option for directive came up so I google the lyrics and suddenly it's a word again.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sakurai may but from my knowledge he might not know about how terrible the Online is and that anybody cares.
He brought up complaints about the online in his Famistsu column. Nothing specific just that it looked like he had work to do.

D

Deleted member

He brought up complaints about the online in his Famistsu column. Nothing specific just that it looked like he had work to do.
Oh, Did not know that. Looks like he actually might do something about it. How drastic? who knows but now that I know that I wouldn't put it past him to change it significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom