• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Imagine a 3D dark stalkers in 2019

Man woke Capcom is the best.
MvC4!

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You ever get so nostalgic you almost cry?
Kind of.

But it's less about nostalgia and more about realizing it's been X years since I first saw this thing and that time waits for no one and that I am just that much closer to my inevitable death and all I have to show for it is this thing I'm nostalgic for.

But I don't cry, so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It only took me 5 pages of to realize Zekenator Faygo isn't here today as the word "penis" isn't in anyone of them. :V

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i can do you one better

OOOOOH YEAAAH! THAT'S IT!

Man, I have so many memories with the Wii, assuming it was my first Nintendo console. I remember first hearing about it, and being so blown away by being able to control the games with your motion...

The Wii might not have aged that well, but man! It had some solid games, and I have to thank it for making me the Nintendo fan I am, today.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So new question. Your top 5 Stages from each game, counting 3DS and Wii U as separate(can include stages that appear on both for either of them).

1. Dreamland 64
2. Sector Z
3. Hyrule Castle
4. Mushroom Kingdom
5. Saffron City

Melee
1. Fountain of Dreams
2. Fourside
3. Temple
4. Big Blue
6. Brinstar Depths

Brawl
1. Halberd
2. Spear Pillar
3. Warioware
4. Luigi's Mansion
5. Shadow Moses Island

3DS
1. Magicant
2. Spirit Train
3. 3D Land
4. Unova League
5. Gerudo Valley

Wii U
1. Kalos League
2. Skyloft
3. Wuhu Island
4. Midgar
5. Umbra Clock Tower

Ultimate
1. Dracula's Castle
2. New Donk City Hall
3. Great Plateau
4. Final Destination
5. Battlefield

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Playing through Metroid Fusion for the second time, but the first time was four years ago on my phone, and I don't remember it too well.

I definitely don't remember the game eroding my sanity this much, either. Just this particular chunk of the game in the middle. Made me realize that I just plain hate 2D Metroid games, apparently.

Just beat it, and probably won't look back. But now I can say I've beaten every Metroid game (except Metroid II, since I beat the remake, and Other M, because **** that). Even if I don't like any of the classic Metroid games. I'll give Samus Returns another go soon, because I think I actually really enjoyed that one, since it ironed out most of the issues I had with Zero Mission/Super Metroid/Fusion.

Back to playing Prime for now, though. It's been a little while.

PC. They've never made it backwards compatible for XB1, and my 360 I can only play from my bed (it's basically a Netflix/YouTube machine now). Plus I don't have a 360 headset anymore and messaging via XBL would be much harder than doing the same via Steam's chat.

Though if those Echo Six achievements are important to you, I can totally boot up my 360 to help you get them.
Works for me, since my 360 is back at the house and I'd either need to set it up there or bring it to my dorm, and then I'd need to fish the game out of one of my boxes in the crawl space, which is harder than it sounds. I'll probably get back on it eventually to get the rest of the achievements there, at least. I'd already have the last two in the base game if I'd spent some more time in multiplayer

D

Deleted member

"Sheesh, yo."
Green is not a creative color
i finally get this reference
Hello it is me Shishoe on the website smashboards.com
Your waifu is garbage!

Fine.

I have dug my grave.

I will lie in it.
Wait, are those handcuffs on her arms? In that case, "Well, I guess I'll go quietly..." could work in the speech bubble. I suck at this. :p
"Fire in th- Play Etrian Odyssey or Moy will Bandai everyone"
I appreciate the suggestions. They have been taken into consideration.
Your suggestions have been evaluated as trash, as such, our internal design team came up with a better sentence by themselves.
46940_tlModRWc.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oooooh yeaaah! That's it!

Man, I have so many memories with the Wii, assuming it was my first Nintendo console. I remember first hearing about it, and being so blown away by being able to control the games with your motion...

The Wii might not have aged that well, but man! It had some solid games, and I have to thank it for making me the Nintendo fan I am, today.
I remember staying outside a K-mart in the cold all night to get one of the six they had on opening day. I was freezing and aching and tired as **** but I just wanted to play Zelda that badly.

Then when I got home and plugged it in to play, I passed out on the couch like half an hour in with the game still running and a wiimote hanging off my wrist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom