• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Otacon, where in the world is my opponent? All I see around here is just some potted plant that they placed here as a decoration, for some reason... Some special occasion? Last I checked, Earth Day was never a serious holiday...

Otacon: You might find this hard to believe, Snake, but that potted plant IS your opponent. Also, that’s not just some regular plant, that’s a Piranha Plant, which you should recognize as one of Bowser’s many minions.

Snake: ...Next you’re going to tell me that today’s April Fools Day, and I never got the memo. But really, a generic Piranha Plant? You’ve got to be kidding me, they couldn’t have ran out of ideas for who should be in Smash, right?

Otacon: Definitely not, but I’m confused just as you are about a regular Piranha Plant being here out of all possible candidates. I mean he’s iconic, but there’s tons of other potential fighters that fans have been requesting for years! *Sigh* Someday we’ll see Geno again, but I guess not today...

Snake: Huh? Who’s Geno?

Otacon: N-nobody that you’d know... *Sigh*

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, feeling pretty threatened and surrounded by all these anime avatars.
You should only fear my actual avatar when I pick all the JDC Stones and put them in my Switch Gauntlet.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh **** yeah I just got an alert that my Panzer Dragoon Saga vinyl soundtrack came in the mail today!

Now I'm gonna have to fight for the living room when I get home. Hard to sit with my thoughts enjoying a nostalgic orchestra performance over my brother playing DMC5.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
wasn't the movie of animal farm the one where they gave it a happy ending and completely ruined the entire point of the book in the process

D

Deleted member

Oh **** yeah I just got an alert that my Panzer Dragoon Saga vinyl soundtrack came in the mail today!

Now I'm gonna have to fight for the living room when I get home. Hard to sit with my thoughts enjoying a nostalgic orchestra performance over my brother playing DMC5.
Cool!
I should browse the internet to see if there’s an official vinyl of some Metroid or Crash Bandicoot OST to buy.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Cool!
I should browse the internet to see if there’s an official vinyl of some Metroid or Crash Bandicoot OST to buy.
They make a vinyl of everything now that they're cool again.

I'll let you guys guess which is mine.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Pfft look at all these edgelord dweebs and their silly anime avatars.

....Wait.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The Resident Evil one.
Aw, damn. You're good.

Seriously though I've only listened to it once. An hour of a horror game's atmospheric music isn't the most relaxing thing to listen to. But I'm glad I own it.

Now if they'd ever make a Resident Evil 5 soundtrack on vinyl, I will be all over that ****.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aw, damn. You're good.

Seriously though I've only listened to it once. An hour of a horror game's atmospheric music isn't the most relaxing thing to listen to. But I'm glad I own it.

Now if they'd ever make a Resident Evil 5 soundtrack on vinyl, I will be all over that ****.
Meanwhile the only RE soundtrack I know is RE2's police lobby theme because Caddicarus would not ****ing shut up about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom