• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ice Climber is fun and I will die on this hill mountain.
Tbh, I never played it, it might be entertaining. I really like Popo and Nana, though.

Not that I have high standarts for games that "deserve" to be in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, the censor prevents us from discussing the German town ****ing press f

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This actually would be a pretty cool line-up.

Imagine Hassou Tobi being equally broken.
tho more realistically yopoopsune would be mara, given that he's inexplicably the most popular SMT demon in japan

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
changed it back for you lol
but yeah I do want to change my pic back to Zoe sometime soon
Aw, bud, you do not have to do that just because I tagged you when I found the image. Change back anytime.

I just have a lot of avatar ideas I want to use, but I like staying fairly consistent. And my adoration for Azura's design conflicts with my actual disliking of Fates, so I feel like I'm sending mixed signals.

Pakky

Smash Hero
1552501816927.png

Now I am anime girl...

Forgot to make her tan...

1552502289834.png

"Fufu silly tart! Debu-kun was putty in my hands from the start, can you make beef wellington? Didn't think so~"

"Childhood friends? Fufufu do you think you can fill a man's stomach with memories of childhood? Baka~"

"Did you know Debu-kun likes Ultraman figures? Of course you didn't you kept trying to push your gross healthy cooking on to him. Baka~"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw, bud, you do not have to do that just because I tagged you when I found the image. Change back anytime.

I just have a lot of avatar ideas I want to use, but I like staying fairly consistent. And my adoration for Azura's design conflicts with my actual disliking of Fates, so I feel like I'm sending mixed signals.
oh okay lol
erasing the evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

There we go, fixed it up
Deluxe Roster.png

sorry Goku fans
please spare me Zinith Zinith , it was an accident

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
People go on and on about Goku, but real talk, if we ever got an anime character in Smash it would 100% be Ash Ketchum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom