• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
46940_4Et8kNIe.png

Peace, yo.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
that reminds me, some of my first posts here in like 2015 before i took a 3-year leave were roster maker icons of the persona 4 protagonist

i thought that **** was a long shot but here we are

D

Deleted member

that reminds me, some of my first posts here in like 2015 before i took a 3-year leave were roster maker icons of the persona 4 protagonist

i thought that **** was a long shot but here we are
man i remember how awesome the roster maker was to me as a kid
it's still cool now but it's not like I revere Jakor Jakor as some kind of hero anymore lmao

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
People go on and on about Goku, but real talk, if we ever got an anime character in Smash it would 100% be Ash Ketchum.
I'm more partial to Yugi Moto really. It makes the most sense.
  • Yu-gi-oh is hands down Pokémon's closest competitor
  • Konami owns some of the rights to the series, and they're already on board as evidenced by Snake's return and the generous amount of Castlevania content we got
  • Yugi could bring a unique moveset similar to his Jump Force one
It just makes sense.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hope they make it accurate to the game and have it be as broken as Limit Cross-slash.
Imagining Persona spells in Smash is actually really fun. Like, how would Mudo/Hama work? Megido spells? Marin Karin? Dia?

There are also a lot of cool status effects, if not for -kaja or -kunda spells, Makarakarn or Tetrakarn.

Or he can just have High Counter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

• Konami owns some of the rights to the series, and they're already on board as evidenced by Snake's return and the generous amount of Castlevania content we got
It just makes sense.
I want Yugi in Smash so much
but that first point you made isn't quite true
Pokemon's biggest competitor is Yo-Kai Watch

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I want Yugi in Smash so much
but that first point you made isn't quite true
Pokemon's biggest competitor is Yo-Kai Watch
Yo-kai Watch, while coming close, has largely died out. It never really got going in America, and while it's still moderately popular in Japan, it has begun to fade.

Yu-gi-oh on the other hand, has sticked around in some form or another since the 80s. The series is still notable, as evidenced by Yugi and Seto Kaiba's inclusion in Jump Force, and the hype that came with that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo-kai Watch, while it came close, has largely died out. It never really got going in America, and while it's still moderately popular in Japan, has begun to fade.

Yu-gi-oh on the other hand, has sticked around in some form or another since the 80s. The series is still notable, as evidenced by Yugi and Seto Kaiba's inclusion in Jump Force, and the hype that came with that.
yeah that's a good point

D

Deleted member

Ok I checked out that anime girl maker thing but there isn't even a bald option. Unironically pretty bull****.

D

Deleted member

I mean, if we're gonna be really real about Yo-Kai Watch, really everybody got into the bandwagon because of the Yokai Taisen song with all the dances, remixes and memes it spawned out.

It really only lasted like a year or two, then it just went back to your usual "oh hey, I remember that" franchise, which is sad, cause it literally came out in 2014.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, if we're gonna be really real about Yo-Kai Watch, really everybody got into the bandwagon because of the Yokai Taisen song with all the dances, remixes and memes it spawned out.

It really only lasted like a year or two, then it just went back to your usual "oh hey, I remember that" franchise, which is sad, cause it literally came out in 2014.
Yo-Kai Watch: the What Does the Fox Say of gaming. :p

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It just makes sense.
I wanna blast people with Slifer the Sky Dragon. Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl would just be bonuses.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
"So I have a donation, let's read it 'Dear Pakky-chan old is your son ?"

"Baka I'm only … I don't have a child!"