• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Although I freaking love Spider-Ham, Shantae is actually at a tie with him when it comes to my favorite fictional characters.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well I mean when you dress for success like Shantae does, your popularity is expected.

Edit: *puts on hard hat*

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Into The Shantaeverse.

I’m scared.
We got...

Shantae
Concept Art Shantae
Nega-Shantae
Pirate Shantae
Zombie Shantae (That’s some art one of the WayForward artists drew)
Space Princess Shantae
Dancer Shantae
Police Officer Shantae
Beach Shantae
Jammies Shantae

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
If only just so nobody has to pay "oh dear god no" prices for it:
That's only the price of a full game every month for 4 Full Years. A totally feasible request.

Honestly WayFoward should probably remake the original Shantae.

For two reasons
  1. They've built up a decently sized fanbase, most of whom have likely never played the original
  2. A remake of the original would be a perfect jumping on point for new fans.

Mr. Trumo

Smash Apprentice
Back from an alternate universe where, for Smash...

We still got Inklings and Everyone is Here
Pink Gold Peach is the echo, not Daisy
Kraid joins as does Lord Fredrick
Isabelle still joins
Incineroar is replaced by Decidueye
New third party character is Rottytops. No echo
Chrom, Dark Samus, and Ken still happen
Unexpected character is... Saria
First DLC pass character is Jill Valentine
Leaks are all pointing to Sora, and everyone says Erdrick is leakbait
Minecraft is instead Fortnite content
Reminds me of when I was watching K. Rool's trailer for the first time, thinking there was a real possibility Fredrik would get in over K. Rool, and hoping those big stomps were from a crocodile and not a walrus. Phew...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m still actively thinking about the DLC reveals and trying to embellish my prediction timeline. Note that it’s just something to keep me occupied and I’m not trying to imply Nintendo won’t do something on their own time like always.

The third reveal (according to my timeline, just my musings) will be at E3. Would be a good time for a mind blowing reveal- however , who could that be?

It won’t be the Erdrick, if he is actually DLC.

Itll probably be somewhere along the lines of Steve or some indie game character I think

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Reminds me of when I was watching K. Rool's trailer for the first time, thinking there was a real possibility Fredrik would get in over K. Rool, and hoping those big stomps were from a crocodile and not a walrus. Phew...
I was gonna say how could he stomp? He ‘s a walrus! He has no legs! But then I remembered he had legs so never mind.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m still actively thinking about the DLC reveals and trying to embellish my prediction timeline. Note that it’s just something to keep me occupied and I’m not trying to imply Nintendo won’t do something on their own time like always.

The third reveal (according to my timeline, just my musings) will be at E3. Would be a good time for a mind blowing reveal- however , who could that be?

It won’t be the Erdrick, if he is actually DLC.

Itll probably be somewhere along the lines of Steve or some indie game character I think
DLC 2-5 are just Byleth

D

Deleted member

By the way, I’m hosting an assist trophy making competition. It ends on the 15th, so just a few more days if anyone is interested.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think you're confusing the word "protagonist" with "hero". It's a common mistake, as in most stories the protagonist is the hero. However, there is nothing in definition of the word that says. However, no rule says a protagonist has to be good, or that an antagonist has to be evil. A story in which the villain is the protagonist and the hero is an antagonist is not only possible, but it also likely already exists.

It's also possible for you to be both the protagonist and antagonist of your own story at the same time. We call those types of conflicts Man vs Self, or I guess in this case Woman vs Self. Here's a helpful and 100% serious graph explaining the different types of literary conflict, and the types of protagonist and antagonist found in each.
I’m a literature student, I know this. Lol.

What I meant by this originally, especially in the eternal conflict of what we call Smashboards, is that I am often cast as an adversary or force against fun. So, if Smashboards were read like a book, I’d be (and many other mod staff) cast as an antagonist thwarting the good times of all. After all, in this story you all are obviously the protagonists that drive this great narrative.

And yes, like many, I am my own worst enemy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m a literature student, I know this. Lol.

What I meant by this originally, especially in the eternal conflict of what we call Smashboards, is that I am often cast as an adversary or force against fun. So, if Smashboards were read like a book, I’d be (and many other mod staff) cast as an antagonist thwarting the good times of all. After all, in this story you all are obviously the protagonists that drive this great narrative.

And yes, like many, I am my own worst enemy.
And, like any other stories that get adapted into video games, it’s more fun to be the villains.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm sorry if I've seemed a bit spiteful today. I should probably get some rest...
Trust me, Dylly. Any interpretation you think we're having of your posts is probably a lot worse than what we actually think of them.

Your posts have been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom