• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I got a question:

Who are your most wanted characters for assist trophies?

(Not characters that are ATs but ones you want as ATs)
King Hippo [Punch-Out]
Eggplant Wizard [Kid Icarus]
Black Mage [Final Fantasy]
The Amazon [Pro Wrestling]
Rygar [Rygar]
Vic Viper [Gradius]
Mike Jones [Star Tropics]
Simea [Crystalis]
Sophia 3rd [Blaster Master]
Urban Champions [Urban Champion]
Kuros [Wizards & Warriors]

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I got a question:

I'd have liked to see the Champions as assists - possibly summoning a Divine Beast kill sat or something. Also in terms of Pokéballs, my dream was always an Arcanine who Extremespeeds around the stage and chomps people with Fire Fang.

Also, not an assist, but I still think that the lack of Eggman as a boss is a travesty. He should definitely have gotten that.

Tetris would have made a great assist, but I'd have loved that as an actual stage. That was always my first stage (and only) I made in Stage Builder, so it feels missing now.

Also we should 100% have had a Cranky codec on a DK stage. I'd love to read what he has to say about some of the characters.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I got a question:

Literally all of the Ultra Beasts.

9-Volt, Poochy, the Champions from BOTW and the T-Rex from Odyssey would be rad assists too.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I'd have liked to see the Champions as assists - possibly summoning a Divine Beast kill sat or something. Also in terms of Pokéballs, my dream was always an Arcanine who Extremespeeds around the stage and chomps people with Fire Fang.

Also, not an assist, but I still think that the lack of Eggman as a boss is a travesty. He should definitely have gotten that.

Tetris would have made a great assist, but I'd have loved that as an actual stage. That was always my first stage (and only) I made in Stage Builder, so it feels missing now.

Also we should 100% have had a Cranky codec on a DK stage. I'd love to read what he has to say about some of the characters.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Also, Snake codec should be updated for the new fighters.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got a question:

Well if we can't get either of them playable, Papyrus or Sans would both be great Assist Trophies. Same with Quote.

But really, really would rather them be playable, but I guess I'll take the latter option. It doesn't really matter to me because whenever I play now, items are usually off.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Last edited:

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
So Ultimate is getting a new patch soon (20.0)!!

Has anyone looked at what it say's (Will it bring back the missing modes or make sure of it that the clones are declined completely)!!

I personally just hope it means trophies and unlockables that aren't stickers are added back into the game!!

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Well if we can't get either of them playable, Papyrus or Sans would both be great Assist Trophies. Same with Quote.

But really, really would rather them be playable, but I guess I'll take the latter option. It doesn't really matter to me because whenever I play now, items are usually off.
I really hope that's not the case. Quote is the indie character I want the most as a fighter.

D

Deleted member

Welp. I already got RE2 anyways. Damn. My bad lmao.
I think it's out in Japan, as Masked Marshmallow said. It's all good!

Speaking of KH, AAAAAA I can't wait! It's been so, so long since a proper console KH game came out. I am SO ready for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Has anyone looked at what it say's (Will it bring back the missing modes or make sure of it that the clones are declined completely)!!

I personally just hope it means trophies and unlockables that aren't stickers are added back into the game!!
It's a balance patch. The most they'd outright add is Piranha Plant.

D

Deleted member

It's a balance patch that's also either bringing best plant boi or getting him ready to launch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got a question:

If we get an MK character, I would say Rain would make for a really fun Assist, imagine him doing his roundhouse kick that wrapped you around the screen.

Rains Big Kick.gif

Smoke could also be fun, since his projectile warps you up in the air. Liu Kang would also make sense, since I can see either Sub-Zero or Scorpion being chosen, on the really small chance of MK actually getting a character.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
That must be a whole lot of balancing for them to call the patch 2.0.0.

I thought 2.0 updates were supposed to be like sequels or new versions of a game, adding a crap-ton of new content and features...

Zeox

Smash Champion
Bad news for the ones that were expecting Sylux to be a promotional DLC character coming with Metroid Prime 4, and also bad news for anyone expecting MP4 to come this year:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

It'll most likely be just balance patches and maybe Piranha Plant.

I have a small bit of hope for a return of an old mode (since it is 2.0.0), but I'm not betting on it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Wow, those are some high expectations! :0

Those are all things that take a lot of development time, and I woudn't recommend getting your hopes up for any of them to happen when they haven't even released the first DLC character...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Bad news for the ones that were expecting Sylux to be a promotional DLC character coming with Metroid Prime 4, and also bad news for anyone expecting MP4 to come this year:

What's the source for this? If this is true, it's huge for a couple of reasons.

Edit: Just saw Gamexplain posted about it in my Youtube subscriptions. Uh-oh.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
That must be a whole lot of balancing for them to call the patch 2.0.0.

I thought 2.0 updates were supposed to be like sequels or new versions of a game, adding a crap-ton of new content and features...
It does seem interesting that they're jumping all the way to 2.0.0. Especially since the last set of patches went from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0, and I don't think Sm4sh made it above 1.X.X.

They're probably just naming it whatever they want, but I'd love to see what would happen if they just came out and gave us a "Surprise! Single player stadium modes are back! Boss battles mode! Legit All-Star!" or the like

D

Deleted member

I just finished my “Mean Green Mother From Outer Space” post for the release of Audrey III.

It is a big one, so i hope it doesn’t affect in a bad way the site.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I got a question:

(OMG I forgot to insert quotes... it was my most wanted assist trophies)

Nice question!
At the moment, the only characters I can think of are Kamek and Rick/Kine/Coo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom