• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was joking. I also play Duck Hunt. For realsies though
I was also joking...but I’m still gonna fight you (only this time it’s because Inalready said I would, and the internet don’t like quitters)
The gimmick holds no weight as a potentially fun gameplay mechanic because it's really the only reason why the stage isn't in Ultimate: the development team didn't feel like adapting the gimmick to fit the Switch's shared screen gameplay. And just because the stage's visuals are plain doesn't mean it's bad, sometimes simplicity is better and I'd take the iconic simple Pac-Man arcade level over MS Paint any day. Pac-Maze is cool, Pac-Land is just garbage.
Never said the stage was/would be bad without the gimmick, simply disappointing. It’d be like playing a game on stages like 75m or Shadow Moses Island hazardless...or going to Palutena’s Temple without someone playing as Pit to commit a guidance
I'd like for them to have a Shulk or Mega Man type FS where a lot of the Awakening Child Characters showing up to deal a final blow but that might be asking to much. If it is a multi hitting attack like Sheiks would do.
That’d be pretty cool
but really, this model is so heccin cute. I wish Daisy always looked this good
Daisy always looks that good

D

Deleted member

I was thinking and maybe it's a good idea for me to take a break for awhile. My Depression has been acting up recently and I'm not entirely in the right mental state at the moment so I'm gonna get all of that sorted out, I don't know when I'll be back but don't burn this place to the ground while I'm gone.

D

Deleted member

I was thinking and maybe it's a good idea for me to take a break for awhile. My Depression has been acting up recently and I'm not entirely in the right mental state at the moment so I'm gonna get all of that sorted out, I don't know when I'll be back but don't burn this place to the ground while I'm gone.
I hope you start to feel better soon! Good luck.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Take care , friend!!!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hope you can get things sorted out

Take care!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Take care. I’m in a simmiliar situation. I know how much it sucks.

D

Deleted member

Feel better soon, man! Hope to see you again!

ok so now that he's gone who wants to play russian roulette and start a bonfire indoors

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Days gone by when you loved me
No way, the way you now treat me
Pouring wine into my glass
Looking back to where we were?
how to kill the mood of your wedding in one simple gust of wind blowing hard in december

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If we aren't friends on Switch already, add me. We should play more arenas when you feel better.

ok so now that he's gone who wants to play russian roulette and start a bonfire indoors
Faygoshill, no. Bad Faygoshill. Gimme the gun.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
its almost as if they didn't remember our last fight
hello
is this thing on
am i all alone
is there anyone there
i need a bigger gun
help if you can
please wake me up
not to sound cliche
but this world suuucks

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone quick drop the name of a FE female that would work for a lewd drawing.
Im uncreative today :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom