• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well looks like Konkey Dong is our new overlord

But lets get back to Survivor
Quick recap of what happened at the end of last episode
Peni Parker got voted out

Now onto the next episode

Yui and Spider Ham are now on the Master Builders Tribe

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I can’t really tell for sure, since I’m on mobile and the tail is partially cut off.

But it looks more spiked than heart shape, so I’m just gonna go w/ that.
It's hear-shaped. easy to see. I was happy to find out when i did, because it means i can still get a guaranteed girl pikachu even if someone else picks libre.

D

Deleted member

Free time

Composure and levelheadedness, probably.
I mean, probably. lol

I would love to be a mod, but seeing as I’m a youngin’, I’m pretty sure that lowers my chances a good bit. LOL

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Very soon, I'll do another one with only customized ****...
And more participants...
Request on both fronts would be appreciated!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And more participants...
To answer on customized stuff

Have one of the events be Galeem appearing and blasting light everywhere!

D

Deleted member

And more participants...
did you add my flirting one
(player1) flirts with (player 2)
and as for participants, add Scorbunny, Sobble, and Grookey

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Aw dangit.
I would apply for a mod, but I don’t k ow if they have an application process, or what.
I think osby osby just said they choose you themselves. Not sure what they look for in users, though.
There are applications on the bottom right column of the forum list page under the active users.

D

Deleted member

wendy at bottom smh uncultured swine
You put Leaf at the top of that list where she belongs sir!
In what world is Bayo a better waifu than Fem Corrin?
I have so many problems with this.
That many spaces between peach and daisy? unacceptable :O
That isn’t a female Pikachu (the tail doesn’t have the heart-shaped tip).

So this list is inaccurate.
Ok listen I know you all think this list is **** but this is all in my own opinion

P̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶1̶0̶X̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶s̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶ ̶

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sorry man. You're hot, but I ain't poly.

My internet heart belongs to that stud Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku even though he can't seem to help me win ANY of these games.
Did you just reject someone with the Zekenator as their avatar? You have no taste.

And that's comin' from a lesbian.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Aw dangit.
I would apply for a mod, but I don’t k ow if they have an application process, or what.
I think osby osby just said they choose you themselves. Not sure what they look for in users, though.
I remember finding an application form when I was just clickin' random **** on the forum once.

Haven't been able to find it again since. Don't think I was even meant to find it once. :p
The mod application form is here:
https://smashboards.com/applications/forum-moderator.31/apply

but unfortunately for you lot I'm not in charge of these, so good luck getting in

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Guys, I know that these simulations seem to be the trendy topic of the week...

But if you start doing them too often, they get boring and annoying, very quickly.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Aw dangit.
The secret when I became admin over on AiB was to be active, show leadership skills prior to ever applying, and not get in trouble, basically. I took charge of the "create images for every 64/Melee/Brawl main for the profile widget" thing just because there was no direction at the time, then nealdt approached me and asked if I could handle being admin if he taught me some basic asp.net to handle the backend while he was gone. I very much enjoyed my time doing that but it's also somewhat stressful on an active site that needs your constant attention.

People like having the uniquely colored name and the recognition but there's actual work you have to do and a schedule you have to keep, and there will be times when you have to confront your friends because they're in the wrong. That's never comfortable. Like, I'm not saying being a mod sucks, but it's work you don't get paid for and not everyone is a good fit for it. The staff is probably very picky for that reason if nothing else.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
D

Deleted member

There are applications on the bottom right column of the forum list page under the active users.
To be honest, even if I had the best application ever, I probably wouldn’t get accepted. I’m probably going to wait a bit and let more people know me first.

D

Deleted member

And more participants...
Yo, I request you add Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight), Tinky Winky (The Purple Teletubby), and I (That one ******** Freddi Fish supporter).

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The secret when I became admin over on AiB was to be active, show leadership skills prior to ever applying, and not get in trouble, basically. I took charge of the "create images for every 64/Melee/Brawl main for the profile widget" thing just because there was no direction at the time, then nealdt approached me and asked if I could handle being admin if he taught me some basic asp.net to handle the backend while he was gone. I very much enjoyed my time doing that but it's also somewhat stressful on an active site that needs your constant attention.

People like having the uniquely colored name and the recognition but there's actual work you have to do and a schedule you have to keep, and there will be times when you have to confront your friends because they're in the wrong. That's never comfortable. Like, I'm not saying being a mod sucks, but it's work you don't get paid for and not everyone is a good fit for it. The staff is probably very picky for that reason if nothing else.
Oh yeah I’d imagine it isn’t just a fancy tag.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So how do alliances on the Island change with the Twist?
Not at all actually

"Two players sit in a barrel, and the other two push them down a track, running down a net alongside to the bottom, where one of them grabs two buoys, before rolling them over a row of logs and to a mat on the beach to grab the final two buoys, before rolling it into the water, where the buoys are clipped on, making it float, then they swim it to a larger buoy, dive down to get four flags, and to the other side of the lagoon, where all four arrange the flags in the right order on a flagpole, dig for a buried axe, and use it to chop a rope and raise them."
Sony Ponies win a trip to a relaxing environment. They send TaylorF to Exile Island while enjoying Muffins, coffee and danishes while reading letters from home.

"The two tribes must paddle a glass-bottomed boat to three underwater targets, dropping a cannon into each to release buoys, then return to shore and arrange them to form the answer to a provided clue."
Sony Ponies Win immunity

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
on april fools, all moderators should be regular users and all regular users should be moderators

conversely, everyone who is banned becomes and admin and every admin is banned

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
on april fools, all moderators should be regular users and all regular users should be moderators

Ah the classic switcheroo.

For one day, everything is anarchy.

D

Deleted member

This is the worst thing possible and a part of me really, REALLY loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom