• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
on april fools, all moderators should be regular users and all regular users should be moderators

conversely, everyone who is banned becomes and admin and every admin is banned
Too confusing for new users...

Rhett and Link become appreciated while Breadbear and Barry bond

Gentlepanda and Yui vote Kingpen, TaylorF votes Rhett and Link
Everyone else votes Yui
Yui Hirasawa, your tribe has spoken.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Dude, this moderator app form really is outdated. It asks for your Skype account, and makes no reference to Ultimate whatsoever. You can't even choose it as a "community you're active in."

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dude, this moderator app form really is outdated. It asks for your Skype account, and makes no reference to Ultimate whatsoever. You can't even choose it as a "community you're active in."
You thinking of applying? You've got my support.

I'll start printing t-shirts for the campaign.

Pakky

Smash Hero

advisory FOR WHEW LAD SWEARING

Do I have a problem? NAH...

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

It's on my mind, yeah. I wanna be able to help out around here.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I like how everyone immediately goes back to Hunger Games while I continue Survivor...

No change

"Two players run up the beach to a compass rose and dig in the position told to them (with a real compass to help) for a treasure chest. They then take the chest back to the start, where the other two read the directions painted on top and grab the next chest, and so on. Once all four have been grabbed, the tribe must untie them, take seven placards showing nautical flags (translations provided with Treemail) from inside, and place them on a board to correctly spell ‘VICTORY’."
Sony Ponies win! They get a flight to an island to partake in a local feast! They also send Gentlepanda to Exile Island

"One at a time, the tribe members must swim to a floating crate, dive down to unclip a bundle of placards, and swim back, with each subsequent person swimming to a crate closer to shore. Then, the four members will head to an answer table showing a map of the southern half of the Pacific Ocean (like one given with Treemail to memorize), and use the placards to correctly name ten island clusters."
Sony Ponies win while Master Builders receive a message in a bottle... they will open it after Tribal Council.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah it’s really outdated. I think replacing Skype with Discord would work well, since that is widely used. If an admin like Moydow Moydow can tag me when that is updated, that’d be great.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Give me support too. I crave substance.
You’d be a really great mod, in my opinion.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A bond between the entire Sony Ponies tribe dissolves

Gentlepanda votes Kingpen
Rhett and Link votes GothFluttershy
Everyone else votes Gentlepanda
Gentlepanda, your tribe has spoken

Master Builders have to vote a second player off the island
TaylorF and Rhett and Link vote GothFluttershy
Everyone else votes TaylorF
TaylorF, your tribe has spoken

There's a twist next episode!

D

Deleted member

I just came back...

The Skrulls... Were perfect.

I will talk more about it tomorrow, but just know that i loved it.

D

Deleted member

I would totally apply but it seems like so much work to be a mod lmao (assuming i even get it lmao)

inb4 i decide to apply at some point down the line and this post is the reason why i dont get modship

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I would totally apply but it seems like so much work to be a mod lmao (assuming i even get it lmao)

inb4 i decide to apply at sone point down the line and this post is the reason why i dont get modship
"Hey, we saw your application, and it's great! You have all the qualities we're looking for in a mod and then some. However, remember that one time you said it sounded like too much work to be a mod? Well, you offended the entire mod team when you said that, so go **** yourself."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just came back...

The Skrulls... Were perfect.

I will talk more about it tomorrow, but just know that i loved it.
That's good. I'm glad you liked it. I'm kind of disapointed with the negative reception it's getting, and the people giving it that. Especially sense this is the first Marvel movie about a character I actually care about and like. As a DC fan, I really only like Marvel when it gets to the more cosmic stuff.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Hunger Games Battle Royale
Let's not turn this thread into a literal Battle Royale. My best is 97th place in them.

Back to Survivor

Sony Ponies and Master Builders are now one Tribe

Say hello, to the Tribe with no Funny Name!

D

Deleted member

That's good. I'm glad you liked it. I'm kind of disapointed with the negative reception it's getting, and the people giving it that. Especially sense this is the first Marvel movie about a character I actually care about and like. As a DC fan, I really only like Marvel when it gets to the more cosmic stuff.
I love how whenever a good movie comes out, 583i*6@(@95837s people have to say it’s horrible. Does every movie have flaws? Yes, but the amount of people who dislike some movies is impressive.

D

Deleted member

"Hey, we saw your application, and it's great! You have all the qualities we're looking for in a mod and then some. However, remember that one time you said it sounded like too much work to be a mod? Well, you offended the entire mod team when you said that, so go **** yourself."
No, I mean like, they'll probably think I don't have work ethic or something

and they'd be right

i jjust screwed myself outta something didn't i
Infinity War has like a 66 on Metacritic
I wouldn't worry about it too much

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I would apply for a mod position (since I have a tendency to backseat mod anyway), but I don’t really got the time (or motivation) for it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom