• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Does anybody here find Family Guy funny?
Only about the first 100 episodes. I think most of the non-sequitur jokes of those episodes hold up.

Simpsons I still think has some value in continuing, which is a very low bar statement to make, but Family Guy should have been killed off around Season 7 or at least went on another hiatus/cancellation to improve it's writing.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, I need some serious feedback guys, so I'm gonna tag a lot of people (I apologize in advance):
staindgrey staindgrey @Idon @ShinyLegendary @ShotoStar @Rhadamanthus @Moydow Hinata Hinata @AnyoneElseWhoCanHelpMe
I've been considering picking up a lighter character or 2 on top of my heavy mains (:ultridley::ultbowser:) to help cover some of their weaknesses.
I have been considering :ultpalutena::ultwolf::ultzelda: in the past, but I'm not 100% confident in my ability to play them optimally.
And there's :ultpichu::ultmewtwo::ultrosalina: who I've picked up more recently, but I'm still unsure about them.

What do you guys think of some (or all) of the 6 characters I've mentioned here? And if you have played (or seen) me use one of these characters, what do think of my abilities w/ the character so far?

Thanks in advance guys. I really appreciate the feedback I may (or may not) get w/ this.
I am not the best player you tagged, but I'll give toss my opinion in based on my experience.

I don't remember playing your :ultpalutena: or :ultrosalina:, so I'll leave that out.

I think your :ultmewtwo: is currently your best all-around secondary that you listed, in large part because you're most confident with him in chasing and finishing kills. When I play both your :ultpichu: and :ultwolf:, you're significantly less aggressive and give me room to breathe. I think if you're going to continue using either of them (and you should, as they both have very high ceilings) you need to get more confident with them to the point that you're initiating more and taking advantage of their offensive strengths. While you've beaten me with both, I'm not worried about playing either in the way I am your :ultridley:, if that makes sense.

Then our :ultzelda: dittos were, like, on the day that I picked the game up after two months and I really don't remember much. I was still re-learning the game. I'll happily play dittos with you anytime, as I'm sure Moydow would. She's the character I know best right now. But if you're trying to pick someone up for viability, I don't think she's going to be much better than your two mains in the long run.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Konkey Dong picks flowers.

Ultomato tends to Smashing Ramen's wounds.

Elma hugs the Sobble.

Day 5 and I'm now officially rooting for Elma

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Think of it as sweet revenge for having me be with Zoe Trent
Sweet revenge for being with Zoe? Or killing the one that could steal her away from you?
Does anybody here find Family Guy funny?

I liked the first few seasons, but kind of like Simpsons it tried to adapt to the changing culture and did it in a way that took the show in a direction for the worst. It also didn't help that due to its comedy being darker then its previous counterpart when it flops it really flops, if the joke does not hit the mark for you it puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the episode and makes the characters horribly dislikeable.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
D

Deleted member

I made a list for who is best girl in smash ultimate from high to low
6E10BE6A-9446-4C4F-B033-474778885710.jpeg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It's always nice to wake up to a bunch of mentions and a guy trying to get all up on your ****.

Good morning to you too. What'd I miss.
Well you were a contestant in Smashboards Survivor.

Then you got voted off the island.

D

Deleted member

He's the bellwether of the bunch. You ken him well. He's determinately back to kick some tail. His Coconut Gun can fire in spurts. If he shoots you, its going to hurt. He's more sizably voluminous, more expeditious and more vigorous additionally, he's the first member of the DK Crew.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know how sometimes when you're sleeping, you start dreaming about a certain thing, and then you wake up outta nowhere? And then when you go back to sleep, you start dreaming about the same thing again?

That happened to me last night. I kept dreaming about this forum, and about random people being mods and admins and stuff. Like, every time I went back to sleep, it was a different user who ended up havin' that good ol' red name.

For some reason, the weirdest was faygoshill, who was an admin twice on two non-consecutive occasions in my dreams.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Night 5

Ultomato lets Konkey Dong into his shelter.

Smashing Ramen accidently steps on a landmine.

Elma receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Oh no... What have I done!

Just a penguin

Smash Master
You know how sometimes when you're sleeping, you start dreaming about a certain thing, and then you wake up outta nowhere? And then when you go back to sleep, you start dreaming about the same thing again?

That happened to me last night. I kept dreaming about this forum, and about random people being mods and admins and stuff. Like, every time I went back to sleep, it was a different user who ended up havin' that good ol' red name.

For some reason, the weirdest was faygoshill, who was an admin twice on two non-consecutive occasions in my dreams.
Was I a mod? Or is that too unrealistic even for your dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom