• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>the foolish humans at the Carnival party of High School don't know that I am a Skrull passing up as JDCabrera.

D

Deleted member

Huh, I see that idea for a Smashboards Hunger Games actually came to fruition.
first i ****ing die by trying to ambush some fools and failing on the first night and no im so close to winning it all and i ****ing fall in a pit

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is the 4th time I am seeing Into The Spiderverse. This time I'm doing the Filmmaker Commentary edition.
I also saw a version of the film with cut scenes, so I'm not really sure if I should count that as seeing it.

D

Deleted member

This is the 4th time I am seeing Into The Spiderverse. This time I'm doing the Filmmaker Commentary edition.
I also saw a version of the film with cut scenes, so I'm not really sure if I should count that as seeing it.
It's a ****ing good goddamn movie

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've been playing Harmony of Dissonance. Music is not as bad as I remember(actually it'd be great if it used better sounds like AoS) and installed a patch that gets rid of Juste's outline. If were to choose one CV game to get the Echoes/Samus Returns treatment. It's lowkey pretty metal AF throughout. I think that a lot of the bosses would be really badass if remade. Like the fricken anime swordsman Skeleton knight boss.

D

Deleted member

I can't wait to buy the Blu-Ray.

With enough luck we get more Marvel movies like it.

Or even better: DC gets inspired and makes another Batman Beyond animated movie.

No Just in-game, I don't think he was even online
Thank god.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It's a ****ing good goddamn movie
I can give you that much.
I'm not really counting the version with cut scenes as a watch, since it has been altered, but I'll count the filmmaker commentary one as a watch because it's just the movie with the Filmmakers talking over it.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
At ~8:30 pm est we might be doing another one if you wanna join
All this stuff is automated right? Like we can put our names/candidates down and then disappear and come back later to see how we did? Cos it sounds fun but I don't know about staying up til 2.am

D

Deleted member

I can give you that much.
I'm not really counting the version with cut scenes as a watch, since it has been altered, but I'll count the filmmaker commentary one as a watch because it's just the movie with the Filmmakers talking over it.
I hope that the Spider-Ham mini movie is also cool, btw.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
This reminds me of the time I made an FE-themed Hunger Games simulator thing. So instead of dysentery and frozen lakes, it was FE memes like Batta the Beast killing you in the prologue, and tripping over a pebble that Frederick forgot to pick up.

Wonder if I still have the files for it lying around, or if it's become the only thing ever to get lost after being put on the internet. I might try and dig it up later.

D

Deleted member

I always found it so fitting that Sonic of all characters was the one who explained Wi-Fi to Ralph in Wreck-it Ralph 2
and there's no way that they didn't do that on purpose

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
We are having another? Nice.
If I can figure out how to get the website working, I can do one in a few minutes.
The trick is, it won't let you play until you've inserted an image and a gender for every player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom