• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Imagine putting yourself into this thing and losing to a piece of clay, lmao.

D

Deleted member

Come on my Great King, let's see you do it!

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Terracotta Soldier kills King Dedede with his own weapon.

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as true to what he believed would happen earlier, Terracotta Soldier finally wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

This only means one thing: The winner is Terracotta Soldier from District 10! And while I, too, mourn the loss of our Great King, not all is lost, as our fellow user Opossum Opossum has taken home the victory alongside him! Congratulations!
THE DREAM IS EVEN MORE ****ING DEAD
Screenshot_2019-02-18-15-01-00.png

D

Deleted member

Y'know, since Terracotta was the underdog...
All in all...
Screenshot_2019-02-18-17-43-31.png

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
King Dedede dies.
"At least I still did bettah than Kirbeh!"

"But, Your Majesty, Kirbeh wasn't in the-"

"I DON'T CARE! I still got some silvah for mah upgraded Mask armah! And I can win SiIva's King For Anothah Day tournament!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And now that that is done, allow me to make a quick statement:"Ahem"

HOSTING A HUNGER GAMES SIM SHOULD NOT BE AS MENTALLY EXHAUSTING AS IT WAS FOR ME RIGHT NOW

Yeesh...

Lord that was fun, though. I hope you all enjoyed this mega blast from the past!

That aside, who's down for a second round? There's no way I'm starting it tonight, but I'll shoot for tomorrow! How does that sound, ladies and gents?

D

Deleted member

Y'all want to do round 2 tonight or later? I'm all up for doing round 2 tonight I just want to make sure y'all are too

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

HOSTING A HUNGER GAMES SIM SHOULD NOT BE AS MENTALLY EXHAUSTING AS IT WAS FOR ME RIGHT NOW

Yeesh...

Lord that was fun, though. I hope you all enjoyed this mega blast from the past!

That aside, who's down for a second round? There's no way I'm starting it tonight, but I'll shoot for tomorrow! How does that sound, ladies and gents?
Fine by me...

What time exactly?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Terracotta Soldier foreshadowed his own victory when he crafted Geno's freshly-dead body into a spear.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i mean i guess i could dominate another hunger games

i tend to usually win for some reason

D

Deleted member

Yeesh...

I mean by all means I can do it for you in fact I kind of want to do a round 2 anyways so I can set it up and you may be a Spectator now if you wish

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Yeesh...

I may not be awake but I'll still participate this time around.

D

Deleted member

By the power of Yoshi's Holy Stomach, Terracotta Soldier wins!!! :yoshi:
Yeah only because you stole all of Dedede's food you thief :4wario:

Yeesh...

Sounds good to me

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Yeesh...

I BEST not die before a feast a second time!!!

D

Deleted member

Yeesh...

Ooh hell yea

**** Elma anyways I'm bringing the Monado with me this time

No not like Shulk, just Faygoshill and the Monado as seperate competitors

What? It's sentient, after all

D

Deleted member

Alright I'll just let KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms handle it tomorrow, I was going to run another tonight but if Y'all insist on doing it tomorrow that's fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lots of positive feedback, so I'll definitely do another round!

Once again, I'll try to start it sometime tomorrow evening. If that fails, I'll aim to do it on Friday.

I mean by all means I can do it for you in fact I kind of want to do a round 2 anyways so I can set it up and you may be a Spectator now if you wish
I'm not doing one tonight, but I would like to host another.

If you're interested in doing one yourself, though, I'm going to throw in two suggestions of my own: Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot) and Aku (Samurai Jack).

Lemme know when it starts!

D

Deleted member

Come on my Great King, let's see you do it!

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Terracotta Soldier kills King Dedede with his own weapon.

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as true to what he believed would happen earlier, Terracotta Soldier finally wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

This only means one thing: The winner is Terracotta Soldier from District 10! And while I, too, mourn the loss of our Great King, not all is lost, as our fellow user Opossum Opossum has taken home the victory alongside him! Congratulations!
Im a bit late. But nice, my twin won

D

Deleted member

Lots of positive feedback, so I'll definitely do another round!

Once again, I'll try to start it sometime tomorrow evening. If that fails, I'll aim to do it on Friday.

I'm not doing one tonight, but I would like to host another.

If you're interested in doing one yourself, though, I'm going to throw in two suggestions of my own: Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot) and Aku (Samurai Jack).

Lemme know when it starts!
Alright I might do one sometime on the weekend or tomorrow if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom