• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And here I thought people wanted Lanky dead. Huh. I guess it must've been a minority...My mistake.

That aside, it's time for Fallen Tributes 7

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

Holy ****, do things get interesting tonight!

Terracotta Soldier and King Dedede work together to drown TheGentlePanda.

King Dedede and Terracotta Soldier call a temporary truce to get rid of the only other remaining competition, leaving the final battle as a fair, even 1v1. Time to place your last second bets, there's no turning back. It's all over soon...

D

Deleted member

And here I thought people wanted Lanky dead. Huh. I guess it must've been a minority...My mistake.

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

King Dedede and Terracotta Soldier call a temporary truce to get rid of the only other remaining competition, leaving the final battle as a fair, even 1v1. Time to place your last second bets, there's no turning back. It's all over soon...
edea ****ing dies
Come on D3

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

COME ON, TERRACOTTA.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

Did... did they use THE LAKE?

D

Deleted member

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

OOOOOOHHHHHH Let's go Dedede! You have the high ground!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

IT'S ALL DOWN TO THIS

LET'S GO DEDEDE

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

NO, PANDA!

Oh, well...

Come on Dedede, avenge my death

Clobbah that there clay man

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

Dedede, this is your chance to give us a penguin as winner. It's all up to you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fun fact, Dedede got his name because his **** is so huge not only did he name himself after it, he name himself after it three times.

So yeah, he's gotta win.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I remember when the MvM sub community on Steam did a Hunger Games simulator.

I lost immediately.

My alt account there lasted longer. Never underestimate the :ultduckhunt: folks!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm still mad Good Guy Giygas took me out like a goof.

I had the Noipoi shack, dammit. I shoulda been invincible.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still mad Good Guy Giygas took me out like a goof.

I had the Noipoi shack, dammit. i shoulda been invincible.
To be fair, Hugh Neutron, a literal creation deity, wasn't safe inside Taco Shack.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Come on my Great King, let's see you do it!

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Terracotta Soldier kills King Dedede with his own weapon.

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as true to what he believed would happen earlier, Terracotta Soldier finally wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

This only means one thing: The winner is Terracotta Soldier from District 10! And while I, too, mourn the loss of our Great King, not all is lost, as our fellow user Opossum Opossum has taken home the victory alongside him! Congratulations!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as Terracotta Soldier wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

This only means one thing: The winner is Terracotta Soldier from District 10! And while I, too, mourn the loss of our Great King, not all is lost, as our fellow user Opossum Opossum has taken home the victory alongside him! Congratulations!
In the end, 'twas the De who got clobbah'd.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as Terracotta Soldier wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

I reject this reality. :mad088:

D

Deleted member

Lanky Kong

District 11

Smashing Ramen

District 9

Night 7

Penguin king vs terracotta statue.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

RIGGED!

DEDEDE SHOULD'VE WON!

D

Deleted member

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

It was an intense battle, but in the end, Zinith Zinith stays true to his name as a "God" or is at the very least confirmed to be a ****ing Seer, as true to what he believed would happen earlier, Terracotta Soldier finally wins the game after a long, intense battle with King Dedede, gaining the upper hand in the end when he steals the Great King's hammer, then uses it against him, crushing the king's bones and tragically ending his life, but saving his own life in self-defense and surviving the cruel trails of the Hunger Games.

My king! NOOOOOOOOO

It was rigged I tell's ya

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!

DAY 8

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

IT'S OVER

IT'S ALL OVER

TERACOTTA SOLDIER WON

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So whens round two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom