• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There's a Taco Bell across from my current workplace. That's like 90% of the fastfood I eat.

There's a Jack in the Box near my soon-to-by apartment though, so that'll probably be my main fastfood place in the future.

I like to go where's convenient.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I unironically go to hooters for the food and to talk with all of my voluptuous friends. Their stuff is high quality.
Though I do question all the babies and young kids I see in there
from the many people I heard that went to hooters, the food was pretty subpar. Also, Why would anyone bring kids there?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a place in a shopping center called "Las Arenas" where they make great milkshakes of many kinds of sweets or chocolate brands.

I love to pick a milkshake there from time to time.

D

Deleted member

I unironically go to hooters for the food and to talk with all of my voluptuous friends. Their stuff is high quality.
Though I do question all the babies and young kids I see in there
lol just apply to work there 4head

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People like you are why a chicken recipe without seasoning can get people a million dollars.
i dont know how to feel about this comment with those first three words worded like that

D

Deleted member

no I hate working the food business. Also I think my former fiance got her job back there so I probably want to avoid that place
yo how are you 20 and already have a (former) fiance ***** i still dont have a job

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I am one to talk about fast food stuff.

Besides some special days, my parents and I mostly eat stuff we cook at home.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Excuse me sir, but I’m the only one allowed to make jokes about usernames. I’m taking you to ghost court.
I'm sorry, did someone say making jokes about usernames?
Because I better have misheard that.
Because if you're telling me that you're the only one able to make jokes about usernames, then I would suggest changing your opinion.

D

Deleted member

Have you ever had a dream, but a lack of money ruined it?
That is my dream of going to a good college.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Because if you're telling me that you're the only one able to make jokes about usernames, then I would suggest changing your opinion.
It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact. You’re just a penguin, you wouldn’t understand.

D

Deleted member

I will go to other threads for a while since I don't have much else to say about the fast food debate. Most people told my thoughts on the subject already, so I don't really want to repeat stuff that was already said.

Mention me if the topic changes to see if I can add something new.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m guess they think they can get away with it cause they have a username that is a bit harder to make fun of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom