• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I've been in such a mood for old viral songs I have Boyfriend by Justin Bieber playing rn I hate this song I know all the lyrics someone help me

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Spooky was Yuri Kozukata...

oh well, at least they got 1 of them

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I swear every time I try to play Elite Smash w/ :ultridley:, I get matched up w/ a Belmont, get knocked of Elite, then win the next match to get back into Elite.

It's happened 4 times in row.

D

Deleted member

Allright, code game time!

Totem Hexer
Plains
Simpleton
Sandbox
Pun Scientist
Demon Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ok, so many things wrong with the Hampster Dance.

1. They say, “You don’t even have to move your feet” despite ALL THE HAMSTERS MOVNG THEIR FEET.
2. Why do some of those hampsters look like Rick?
3. What is even happening? People are dancing for no reason, animals are- What even is this?
4. Did this song just tell me to “screw around?”
5. Why do I randomly hear this guy say things that make no sense in the context of this video? Not that context would help.

D

Deleted member

Allright, code game time!

Totem Hexer
Plains
Simpleton
Sandbox
Pun Scientist
Demon Hunter
Any willing souls?
Ok, so many things wrong with the Hampster Dance.

1. They say, “You don’t even have to move your feet” despite ALL THE HAMSTERS MOVNG THEIR FEET.
2. Why do some of those hampsters look like Rick?
3. What is even happening? People are dancing for no reason, animals are- What even is this?
4. Did this song just tell me to “screw around?”
5. Why do I randomly hear this guy say things that make no sense in the context of this video? Not that context would help.
I actually like Hamper Dance.

D

Deleted member

AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream would be a pretty sick Smash character, you can’t deny.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is just something that came to mind that I wish was talked about a bit more concerning the characters we want.

What kind of little details or references/callbacks do you guys think would help bring your wanted characters to life and help feel like they came from their home games? It could be a mechanic (Stuff like :ultlink: f-Smash throwing a energy beam at 0% or :ultsonic::ultinkling::ultincineroar::ultcharizard: not being able to swim) or aesthetic (:ultmegaman: bursting into orbs when KOed or :ultkrool: putting on his pirate hat with the Blunderbuss)

D

Deleted member

Woody was planned to be more rough and tough on the toys, but we got the nice Woody in the Toy Story series.

This Woody is a mixture of heroic and what Woody was going to be.
Toy STory.jpg

I mean look at this mad lad.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I have a different Challenge for you all: Try and make a Season Pass that will please most of this Board (You can not replace Joker so you must have him and you can only have two Bonus characters at max.)

Joker

Geno (With a Sora AT, Sora Mii Costume, DQ Mii Costumes, Septhiroth Mii Costume, Chrono Mii Costume, Some Spirits from each franchise & 2 pieces of music from each franchise. Call it the "Square Pack" and charge 9.99 for it instead of 5.99)

Banjo (With Master Chief AT, MC Mii Costume, Steve Mii Costume for all three miis, Minecraft Skin for a possible Stage Builder, Conker Mii Costume, Spirits from each Series and 3 Music pieces from each. Again it would be the "Microsoft Pack" and cost 10$)

Bandanna Dee

Sans (Comes with a Shantae Assist Trophy and some Music and Mii costumes from Shovel Knight, Shantae and other Indie Games. the "Indie Pack". )

Bonus: Isaac

Bonus: Elma
Banjo Kazooie

Steve

Bandana Dee

Waluigi

Bonus Echoes: Shadow (:ultsonic:) and Octoling (:ultinkling:)

While the perfect DLC is impossible, I'd say this would make most people happy. Including Joker, all these characters are visually distinct from each other, and all the uniques come from different Genres. Steve, Joker, and Shadow are 3rd Party, while BDee, Waluigi, and Octoling are 1st party. Banjo applies to people from both categories. There are also characters from both new and older games, with a few appearing in both. Shadow and Waluigi would satisfy the "promote assist trophies" crowd.

I don't think this is even close to realistic, but I wouldn't mind at all if this happened.

D

Deleted member

This is just something that came to mind that I wish was talked about a bit more concerning the characters we want.

What kind of little details or references/callbacks do you guys think would help bring your wanted characters to life and help feel like they came from their home games? It could be a mechanic (Stuff like :ultlink: f-Smash throwing a energy beam at 0% or :ultsonic::ultinkling::ultincineroar::ultcharizard: not being able to swim) or aesthetic (:ultmegaman: bursting into orbs when KOed or :ultkrool: putting on his pirate hat with the Blunderbuss)
:ultpacman: Should make the game over sound from his game when he get's KO'd/Star KO'd.

:ultness: should make the "Smash" Effect from Earthbound when he lands a fully charged smash attack.

D

Deleted member

Suuuuper small, but call Shulk's Buster art Enchant. I mean, it's literally ****ing Monado Enchant. No idea why they called it Buster, considering Shulk also literally has an Art called Monado Buster in Xenoblade.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Suuuuper small, but call Shulk's Buster art Enchant. I mean, it's literally ****ing Monado Enchant. No idea why they called it Buster, considering Shulk also literally has an Art called Monado Buster in Xenoblade.
sorry but kirby saying BUSTAAA is a thousand times cuter than him saying enchant

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Can I point out something already implemented that's really cool? The Koopalings use their distinct wands when Bowser Jr. uses his hammer.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
:ultpacman: Should make the game over sound from his game when he get's KO'd/Star KO'd.

:ultness: should make the "Smash" Effect from Earthbound when he lands a fully charged smash attack.
I meant for newcomers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom