• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Can anyone tell me how Pokemon X and Y are? Finally considering picking it up after four years of owning a 3DS.
Probably my least favorite mainline games tbh. It's really easy and it has probably the worst post-game content in the series. Also the story is a big step backwards especially since it came after Gen V.

D

Deleted member

only one you got right was Joker and I'm going off that Brave wasn't explicitly confirmed to be Erdrick yet

I'll give a hint for Heaven: "F this ramen! The F stands for Fabulous!"

tho i do want a RH rep
okay: Joker, Sora/Geno/Banjo, Twintelle(?), Elma/Raiden, I have no idea.

Honestly I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

only one you got right was Joker and I'm going off that Brave wasn't explicitly confirmed to be Erdrick yet

tho i do want a RH rep
It’s Wonder Red cause that game has ascended to heaven and will never ever get a sequel.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Those are all different birds though.

Wouldn't it make more sense to point out that there are multiple Pokemon based on the same thing?
They are all based on different real-life birds, but they're all ****ing basic flying/normal birds that you see near the beginning of the game because that's how pokemon works.

My point is that there are only so many variations of real-world animals crossed with pokemon types that can really feel unique while still being memorable, easily identifiable and brand-worthy. Since they probably don't plan on putting every single pokemon in every single game, it's smart to change up what already available pokemon are available in what region to make each experience unique without having to force a bunch of derivative designs in for the sake of newness.

Personally, I thought the Alolan variations were a brilliant idea and I'd like to see them do it more often with other generations.

D

Deleted member

tho i do want a RH rep
Is Brave Neku?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
why do they have fangs im scared

(if anyone says it makes them hot im gouging your eyes out using the power of thought)
Idk man, some weird **** happens in the manga, would not be surprised if they did become vampires at one point.
Untitled (3).png

I don't get to use this pic very much...

1234.jpg

Swinging from vines, wearing leafs as undergarments, has super strength, a Wolverine-like sense of smell, etc.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom