• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I brought up that people are speculating that Sobble will evolve into the Loch Ness monster to my sister and she said "Oh, is that why it turns invisible?"

I didn't even think of that. It's timid and turns invisible because it's probably a cryptid!

Now watch as I inevitably be disappointed as it evolves into something else.
It appears that the unnamed trainer in the Pokemon SwSh trailer is already getting a bunch of fanart.

We don't even know which trainer class she is yet.
I'm like 90% sure she's a lass.

D

Deleted member

So I brought up that people are speculating that Sobble will evolve into the Loch Ness monster to my sister and she said "Oh, is that why it turns invisible?"

I didn't even think of that. It's timid and turns invisible because it's probably a cryptid!

Now watch as I inevitably be disappointed as it evolves into something else.

I'm like 90% sure she's a lass.
Sobble evolves into Casper the friendly ghost!!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
You know what my favorite thing is about people comparing Scorbunny to Max?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can I just say that I love Pit's personality and that I want another ****ing Kid Icarus Uprising game

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
They probbaly didn’t do it in ORAS cause it was a remake so the protagonists already had established designs.
It's a shame though that we couldn't use their original (and IMO superior designs) as alternate costumes at the very least. Heck give us the option to use Emerald colors or Sapphire's blue outfit from the manga. Maybe the contest outfits as well.

color.png

D

Deleted member

It's a shame though that we couldn't use their original (and IMO superior designs) as alternate costumes at the very least. Heck give us the option to use Emerald colors or Sapphire's blue outfit from the manga. Maybe the contest outfits as well.

View attachment 195469
why do they have fangs im scared

(if anyone says it makes them hot im gouging your eyes out using the power of thought)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 195469
I agree, something feels a bit off about the ORAS designs.
why do they have fangs im scared

(if anyone says it makes them hot im gouging your eyes out using the power of thought)
Idk man, some weird **** happens in the manga, would not be surprised if they did become vampires at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom