• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Come on come on, enough with the politics already. Let's go back to this.

D

Deleted member

Come on come on, enough with the politics already. Let's go back to this.

The headcanon that the female trainer is an aggressive, foul-mouthed scot and the male trainer is a timid brit is the best thing to come out of the new games so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Superhero movie industry: *has history of women and minorities being deemed not worthy enough to even try making a movie of despite how many mediocre superhero movies got made which have white dudes because apparently only white dudes would sell*
Brie Larson: "**** yeah we're breaking the mold"
Fragile white men: "Clearly this is assault against me and my people"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Time to ignore the post directly above me because it gives me aneurysms, and instead go back to talking about that Mario/Sonic/Pac-Man/Mega Man crossover game. Would it be a 3D Platformer, or something else entirely?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Regardless, can we get off this EXTREMELY STUPID AND VOLATILE discussion before we start a fire fight.
I probably shouldn't have said my pieces either despite not meaning to take a side.
You took the Neutral side, which for some people means you're obviously with the enemy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
are we just supposed to let some guy call a random woman a ***** for no reason? like seriously mo one here wants to argue but making a disrespectful statement like that is going to be met with backlash
You can simply just take it to PM you know.

D

Deleted member

are we just supposed to let some guy call a random woman a ***** for no reason? like seriously mo one here wants to argue but making a disrespectful statement like that is going to be met with backlash
I have to agree with you.

People need to learn important lessons about respects.

D

Deleted member

Last post on this: I called her a beach mainly for joking purposes, but I feel she should promote diversity for all sexes and races, instead of calling out a single gender for having too much film representation.

D

Deleted member

Considering there's a real life lizard that squirts BLOOD from it's eyes as a defense mechanism, I'm pretty sure my watery boi will be fine :yoshi:
That means Sobble is sad and needs love.

For example, if a baby says a word wrong, you are not supposed to aww.
Help it get the word correct.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The headcanon that the female trainer is an aggressive, foul-mouthed scot and the male trainer is a timid brit is the best thing to come out of the new games so far.
I don't even ****in' know where these headcanons came from. From the little amount of gameplay we saw, the protags of Sword and Shield are about as expressive as the Sun/Moon protags were the whole game.

But god damn it, I love it. I'm ridin' these headcanons all the way to the bank.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don't even ****in' know where these headcanons came from. From the little amount of gameplay we saw, the protags of Sword and Shield are about as expressive as the Sun/Moon protags were the whole game.

But god damn it, I love it. I'm ridin' these headcanons all the way to the bank.
Well TO BE FAAAAAIIIIIIIIR, a hardware jump definitely helps in that regard :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Time to ignore the post directly above me because it gives me aneurysms, and instead go back to talking about that Mario/Sonic/Pac-Man/Mega Man crossover game. Would it be a 3D Platformer, or something else entirely?
I’d like it to start out as a 3D platformer but I can it branching out into other genres like a Mario & Luigi style RPG or something for future titles.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Seriously though the premature backlash for Captain Marvel is ridiculous because it made Rotten Tomatoes realize that having prerelease scores that aren't from critics makes zero sense, Rotten Tomatoes has had a movie getting reviewbombed by bots about how it's a ****ty Star Wars movie and ruined the franchise only for the dumbasses who made the bots to send it to the wrong ****ing movie and when a highly successful franchise has a highly anticipated movie expected to do 150 million on opening weekend with that being realistic, extremely low scores and an equally low 'want to see' rating do not make any ****ing sense

LetterO

Smash Lord
Tell a Sobble to use Water Gun and it’ll cry on the opponent.

Tell a Grookey to use Cut and he will use that stick like a machete.

Grookey gang

D

Deleted member

Seriously though the premature backlash for Captain Marvel is ridiculous because it made Rotten Tomatoes realize that having prerelease scores that aren't from critics makes zero sense, Rotten Tomatoes has had a movie getting reviewbombed by bots about how it's a ****ty Star Wars movie and ruined the franchise only for the dumbasses who made the bots to send it to the wrong ****ing movie and when a highly successful franchise has a highly anticipated movie expected to do 150 million on opening weekend with that being realistic, extremely low scores and an equally low 'want to see' rating do not make any ****ing sense
I don't agree with the review bombing at all. Just because you don't like the actress doesn't mean you can't like the movie! I'm not watching it only because it looks kinda boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom