• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So when all the starters are older can they share a pint with their predecessors?

What would they all drink?
As we speak Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina are training Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble.

Once they're fully evolved, they'll all share a drink together.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think Crash belongs with those iconic four (Rayman too, but he doesn't have a single main "bad guy"). With Crash's resurgence, and the new demand for 3D Platformers, a crossover like this would be a treat.
I guess, I just think it’d be more streamlined focusing on those four for now. Plus it’d be a bit easier for the companies of those four to work it out considering they’re all Japanese and Activision’s American based.

There are seven FE characters

There are three Links

What does this mean
No, not Smash. We’re talking about an idea for a separate crossover game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rest of the movies I want to see in theaters this year are Hellboy, Ad Astra, Brightburn, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw and It: Chapter Two.

D

Deleted member

I just want a non-fighting game crossover with a bunch of iconic video game mascot characters and their villains. Please, I would cry if such a thing were announced.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
the main actress is a total female dog.
Brie Larson? She's one of the kindest, most considerate actresses working today...
I just want a non-fighting game crossover with a bunch of iconic video game mascot characters and their villains. Please, I would cry if such a thing were announced.
That's Project X Zone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Brie Larson? She's one of the kindest, most considerate actresses working today...
If you hate men and white people. I believe that her intentions are good when she says the things she says, but she really just comes off as a racist lunatic. also she should smile more.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile movies I'm boycotting are Dark Phoenix (As far as I'm concerned Fox's X-Men ended with Logan), JINO 3 (Jumanji In Name Only), Joker, New Mutants (Same as Dark Phoenix), Shazam!, Star Wars XI, The Lion King (Instead gonna watch the original classic at home on the day it comes out just to mock Disney) and Toy Story 4.

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Watch that Sakurai compare them to Duck Hunt.

Duck Hunt 2.0. :p
Sakurai, the creator of the franchise, and the mastermind behind every character's moveset, would be the last person on this Earth to say Banjo is too similar to Duck Hunt to be a fighter.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Hot take: Sakurai would pick Steve if Nintendo gave him a Microsoft list.

-He’s a Minecraft fan.

-He wants a creative moveset regardless of the character’s design and would find Banjo a boring “generic hero”.

-He has a history of picking off wall choices -:ultpiranha::ultduckhunt::ultwiifittrainer::ultrob::ultgnw:

-He would want to appeal to the mainstream and causal audience.
You say that..but he's hinted that Banjo-Kazooie were almost in Melee if I recall correctly and often still uses fan favorite characters.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
If you hate men and white people. I believe that her intentions are good when she says the things she says, but she really just comes off as a racist lunatic. also she should smile more.
UH OOOOOOOOOOOH THIS IS A COMMENT WOOO OHMY GOD

for real dude don't just say this without at least providing a bit of evidence

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess, I just think it’d be more streamlined focusing on those four for now. Plus it’d be a bit easier for the companies of those four to work it out considering they’re all Japanese and Activision’s American based.

I guess so. :ultmario::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultmegaman: would all likely be a piece of cake in terms of negotiations considering that Capcom LOVES handing over their properties, SEGA and Nintendo are chummy, and Namco literally made Smash 4 and Ultimate.

UH OOOOOOOOOOOH THIS IS A COMMENT WOOO OHMY GOD
?

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I've spent the last 4-5 hours researching what sound speakers to buy, only to reaffirm that I don't know anything about audio hardware.

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile movies I'm boycotting are Dark Phoenix (As far as I'm concerned Fox's X-Men ended with Logan), Joker, New Mutants (Same as Dark Phoenix), Shazam!, Star Wars XI, The Lion King (Instead gonna watch the original classic at home on the day it comes out just to mock Disney) and Toy Story 4.
I understand the others, but why boycott Shazam?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I understand the others, but why boycott Shazam?
I lost all faith in the DCEU since that trainwreck of a film known as Justice League and the trainwreck the DCEU was from the start. So no more. If you look forward to it fine but I have no desire.

Same reason I boycotted Aquaman.

To think M. Night of all people did better worldbuilding to a superhero cinematic universe then ******* DC of all things. Really sad.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Brie Larson is somewhere between the two of these comments.
She is kind and considerate..but I've also seen her Twitter account post typical 'SJW' things denouncing straight men and white people in some not very nice terms.
I don't believe she's a saint nor a devil, but, like most people, she's somewhere in-between.

Regardless, I don't care. I just want to see Captain Marvel and hope its as good as I expect from Marvel Cinematic Universe movies to be.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
C'mon, man, take a step back. She's just trying to be a hero for little girls. She wants to show girls that you can be upfront, strong, and caring all at once. She's made that clear since she got the part.

It really is admirable what she's doing. People hated Chadwick Boseman for the same type of reasons. Let them have their time in the spotlight. We have ours all the time.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I guess so. :ultmario::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultmegaman: would all likely be a piece of cake in terms of negotiations considering that Capcom LOVES handing over their properties, SEGA and Nintendo are chummy, and Namco literally made Smash 4 and Ultimate.

Not to say Crash/Rayman wouldn’t be cool for this as well, I just think that considering it would be a huge undertaking to equally represent these four in a game together, adding on more at the moment would make things much more complicated. Perhaps in a sequel for something but for now, I like the aesthetic of :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: these four together and I’d love to see them in a crossover outside of Smash like an 3D action platformer, I really hope something like this is possible one day.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
look dude I don't wanna get political but you should probably know that brie larson has shown zero anti white sentiments as if that would somehow be a problem to begin with.

also very confused as to where you found any evidence on the fact that she hates men. can't find a single thing proving that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What in the piccadilly ***** is going on right now?
I was referring to some anti-white male sounding statements that Brie Larson made. I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually hate men, and just wants diversity, but the way she says these things just comes off as sexist. I do believe that her heart is in the right place though, she just doesn't know that what she is saying makes a ton of people mad.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
As we speak Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina are training Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble.

Once they're fully evolved, they'll all share a drink together.
You just gave me the mental image of the fully evolved starters training the pre-evo starters for the release of their game.

That's for the new headcanon, I love it.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I was referring to some anti-white male sounding statements that Brie Larson made. I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually hate men, and just wants diversity, but the way she says these things just comes off as sexist. I do believe that her heart is in the right place though, she just doesn't know that what she is saying makes a ton of people mad.
"anti-white male sentiments" is the funniest thing I've read all week
You are one.
chill he hasn't said anything racist

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
look dude I don't wanna get political but you should probably know that brie larson has shown zero anti white sentiments as if that would somehow be a problem to begin with.

also very confused as to where you found any evidence on the fact that she hates men. can't find a single thing proving that
I recall seeing it myself on Twitter around the time she was announced as Captain Marvel..thankfully she hasn't seemed to say any of the stereotypical 'SJW' jargon or rhetoric since then that I've seen.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Brie: Maybe we could get more diversity in the people interviewing me instead of just white men
Internet: WhItE gEnOcIdE

Noipoi

Howdy!
You just gave me the mental image of the fully evolved starters training the pre-evo starters for the release of their game.

That's for the new headcanon, I love it.
It's been my headcanon for six years. Came up with it with my best friend when we were twelve, and i've kept it alive ever since.

Welcome to my world.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Regardless, can we get off this EXTREMELY STUPID AND VOLATILE discussion before we start a fire fight.
I probably shouldn't have said my pieces either despite not meaning to take a side.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm leaning towards people got drunk and lazy.
That's how I do some of my best work.

Ah, gotcha.

Alright have fun see you guys later

D

Deleted member

I was referring to these statements:https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...you-reviewing-her-superhero-movie-white-males

She also once stated that white men shouldn't have an opinion on the movie "A Wrinkle in Time". I whole heartedly believe that Brie isn't a sexist at all, but she words statements so poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom