• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
real talk i love how one of the first minibosses in persona 5 is a slime **** and now the game is represented in smash

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
What are your predictions for new features for the new Pokemon game? Like what do you wanna see?

I hope I can finally change my age or height in game. Maybe thats just me but I wanna look mature.

inb4 I set my height and or age to lowest possible

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
real talk i love how one of the first minibosses in persona 5 is a slime **** and now the game is represented in smash
"Smash is a children's game!" -30 year people who only like stuff from their childhood and don't actually want modern kid stuff in Smash, probably

D

Deleted member

"Smash is a children's game!" -30 year people who only like stuff from their childhood and don't actually want modern kid stuff in Smash, probably
bayonetta is too sexy for my baby eyes
What are your predictions for new features for the new Pokemon game? Like what do you wanna see?

I hope I can finally change my age or height in game. Maybe thats just me but I wanna look mature.

Finally now I can be 12 instead of 10

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
people: smash is a children's game
sakurai:

1551273352630.png

1551273372409.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I like how this is the best pic so far to summarize what happened
IMG_20190227_141527.jpg

I remember some ****o constantly posting that Ridley was too violent and had to be removed ASAP when he got announced now lmaooo

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

POKEMON BATTLE ROYALE ignore the fact that we had that in the last generation

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No I was averse to eyes in the first place because I don't want it looking inside me
That means we GOTTA do it now

I remember some ****o constantly posting that Ridley was too violent and had to be removed ASAP when he got announced now lmaooo
oh my god lol
seriously
on the contrary, we need more violent characters, the cast is too tame

D

Deleted member

tbf the games are different enough but CTB and UNIST do share characters so I can see the point. Imagine getting bodied by Gordeau's bull**** in one game and then getting bodied by Gordeau's bull**** again in the other
Honestly, what's even the point of EVO if you aren't getting bodied by Gordeau's bull****.
Actually, let's make that three games, Gordeau for Smash!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
oh god oh **** someone invited doomguy and now kirby's brains are all over the floor
actually now that i think about it, it would be hilarious if kirby ate doomguy and ended up getting this ridiculous overpowered gun and aggressive attitude as a result

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
actually now that i think about it, it would be hilarious if kirby ate doomguy and ended up getting this ridiculous overpowered gun and aggressive attitude as a result
Now imagine if he ate someone like Duke Nukem, and started cussing and acting crude, non stop, all as his normal pink self.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Honestly, what's even the point of EVO if you aren't getting bodied by Gordeau's bull****.
Actually, let's make that three games, Gordeau for Smash!
Can't wait to do run-up Assimilation 4 times in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom