• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Idk if you are all aware but there was a photo contest in Japan where smash players have to make great pictures. At the end Sakurai comented on them here’s a few that I think I find funny
3E060B99-D019-49D7-A23E-8834B98625BB.jpeg
8D1DCF4A-0E46-45DA-8E00-C0E78142CEB1.jpeg
9050DD65-90FB-405E-BB28-E1CD216AC777.jpeg
9D826FFD-370B-4D32-A465-2C8BD1067741.jpeg

*Sakurai is now aware that Isabelle is a meme

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Jokes on you, i’m actually the owner of 30 accounts in this thread. Just try and ship me, i’ll just end up shipped with myself!

Wait
Reported for ship-dodging.

The fanart will find you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
how the **** someone join during grinch leak and not say anything
Because they don't exist!

Y'know when you're really tired and you come up with an idea you think is great, but then you get some rest and realize it's stupid? That was me.
For some reason i thought it was a good idea to make another account.

D

Deleted member

I ship myself to Japan.
ああ、これは楽しいです!
People are going to take this the wrong way, aren't they?

Idk if you are all aware but there was a photo contest in Japan where smash players have to make great pictures. At the end Sakurai comented on them here’s a few that I think I find funny

*Sakurai is now aware that Isabelle is a meme
Sakurai is a smart being, I tell you. Do not think he is just some stolid businessman.

D

Deleted member

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I ship :ultpit: with :ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1::ultcorrinf::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda::ultzss: and myself with WWE/Marvel/DC women...cause **** y’all sane ships
Jokes on you, i’m actually the owner of 30 accounts in this thread. Just try and ship me, i’ll just end up shipped with myself!

Wait
Atleast you can love yourself as much as possible

KMDP

Smash Legend
Gundam Wing isn't a good place to start Gundam if you genuinely want to get into Gundam as a series. It's a standalone in its own universe with no followup but a terrible Japan-only novelization that shouldn't be read by anybody except for comedy's sake.

But most of America started with it because it was the first Gundam ever dubbed and released here. It's melodramatic and wonderful and I love it, but most of the other Gundam shows actually have a connection to each other or a better written story. I appreciate Wing for its cheese and early Toonami era voice acting. But you have to appreciate that too to appreciate the show.

Also I voice Wufei. I love that line.
I only ever saw bits and pieces of Gundam Wing around the time when it was getting dubbed. My sister hated the melodrama and I barely paid attention.

The only Gundam series I've watched entirely is Mobile Fighter G Gundam, though I also watched the first half of the original Mobile Suit Gundam (I stopped watching it when I realised I wasn't actually watching it).

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
D

Deleted member

Because they don't exist!

Y'know when you're really tired and you come up with an idea you think is great, but then you get some rest and realize it's stupid? That was me.
For some reason i thought it was a good idea to make another account.
Selfcest ain't cool, bub.
I'm taking you in.
34ab2423c059331a7a63093e7725a337--game-mario-bros-gangster.jpg

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
surprised no one used this conversation as a way to confess to me. shame considering how unbelievably hot i am
You're right.

That's not very believable.

D

Deleted member

surprised no one used this conversation as a way to confess to me. shame considering how unbelievably hot i am
wow i just ****ing love you and your high iq brain and your fit bod and intellectual posts and micro ****, marry me already

D

Deleted member

I found this image and it is supposed to "cursed", but it is funny.
clathebae is sexy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom