• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope we get more X-Men characters aside from Wolverine and Storm in Ultimate Alliance 3. Give me Colossus, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler please!

D

Deleted member

I am the most unique person here, because I am the only active person who has more posts than likes.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I want to get more likes than Gwen I know she only has so many bc she's a grill

I'm better than her dammit

this is a joke

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

women are soooo ****ing privileged and entitled nowadays honestly, did you know there's a girl in a video game now

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm not sure which bothers me more.

The fact that this exists or the fact that their title is grammatically incorrect.

JK it's the grammar.
Better yet, it's rated "All Ages" by VIZ...

And take a look at the tagline on the website. https://www.viz.com/the-emperor-and-i

"A high school girl and her penguin. Enough said..." :yoshi:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I think she has so many because she's incredibly likable and doesn't take **** from anybody.

I'd kill for that body of work.

D

Deleted member

I finally found the stupid Charge Beam. It was hiding behind the crane puzzle in the first room of Phazon Mines this entire dang time. I could have come here to get it hours ago.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Sigh*...At least I don't have to mash A anymore, lol.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Damn, I just checked. More than half my likes in a much shorter time frame.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

RandomAce

Smash Champion

this is a joke
I perfected your ratio.

2,003 posts. 6,009 likes. Giving you a solid 1/3.

Now thank me by giving me a like to prefect mines. :yeahboi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I read up on the Geno thread and they've done some theorizing, I bring this up cause I'd like y'all's input on this. Someone over on the Geno thread brought up a point that Brave's Shield is as big as Snake's but it doesn't corroborate with the Character's height so the character would have to a have very wide Defensive stance, a short and wide character or as someone else brought up a Tall character. you can read the post here:
So, fun bit of stuff to talk about concerning Brave. One of the members of Polar's private Discord was mulling over the data and made some interesting observations. He decided to go into the shield sizes for characters and discovered that Brave's is the same as Snake's. What's interesting about this is that shield size doesn't necessarily correlate with character height. For example, Yoshi (7.6) has the second smallest shield in the game after Pichu (7.3) and Wolf and Olimar have the same shield size (8.6). A lot of it has to do with either the idle stance or the character's defensive stance.

This is especially notable because Joker's shield size is the same size as ROB and Pirhana Plant (13.4) and bigger than Ganondorf's (12.9). For reference, Brave's shield size is 11.8 but is about the size of Ness/Toon Link and their shields are 8.7 and 9.2 respectively. This suggests that Brave has a very wide idle or defensive stance or they're a short and wide character.

You can compare the numbers for yourself here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...W39Wq34IV8ie4J-GuSKHVhb-gag/edit?usp=drivesdk

And let's say that the Height will not change and the height matches with characters such as:
Lucas/Ness/YLink they're all small. The character would be Small and Wide in this Situation, what if it's actually Chorus Kids? What if Brave is actually the Chorus Kids. That would be quite a twist wouldn't it?

So what would your reaction be? and does this hold any ground? I would say it's pretty Brave to survive the November Direct.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Holy **** Melee didn't make it into Evo. Obviously it'll survive but dang that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom