• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile I have no intentions in seeing Shazam given the trainwreck the DCEU had become and also boycotted Aquaman for said reason since Justice League which to me was the final hope for that cinematic universe.

Also not gonna bother watching any of the live-action Disney films because if I want to watch them. I'll just watch the original animated ones at home. Hell why don't they just re-release the original animated classics instead? Kids would still go see it on the big screen. They did it for Lion King a few years back which I went to go see for nostalgic reasons being it was the first movie I saw in theaters as a kid.

And you all already know my opinion on Toy Story 4. It was not needed given how perfectly the third ended. What more could be done? I said it before but that film reeks of fan service for the WoodyxBo Peep shippers upset over her absence in 3 and Pixar's way of apologizing.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Viviremos para siempre.

The only movies that came out in 2019 I saw were probably Aquaman, Lego Movie 2, HtTYD 3, and I forgot what else.
I did not mean the whole year, I should of had so far.
HtTYD 3 is the best movie of 2019 so far.
Aquaman was an 2018 film. It came out in December unless it was released on a different date where you live.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile DreamWorks are smart to know when to conclude film franchises as they did with Kung Fu Panda and now How to Train Your Dragon.

While Pixar and other companies like Blue **** Studios (That's what I call them now for what they did to the Ice Age franchise) doesn't get the picture and keeps milking them out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Meanwhile DreamWorks are smart to know when to conclude film franchises as they did with Kung Fu Panda and now How to Train Your Dragon.

While Pixar and other companies like Blue **** Studios (That's what I call them now for what they did to the Ice Age franchise) doesn't get the picture and keeps milking them out.
On that note, Toy Story should've stopped after the 3rd one. The third was an excellent ending.
I'm frankly worried about the 4th one.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Isn’t there a fifth/reboot Shrek movie coming?

D

Deleted member

The moon is also flat.

All footage of the moon is the government trying to show that they are powerful and everyone should obey them, when in reality they are lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What if we all are a virtual reality and the aliens are having a good laugh on how dumb humanity can be?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since were on the discussion of movies. What were everyone's favorite and worst movies of last year? Mine were.

Best:
1. My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
2. Rampage
3. Overlord

Worst:
1. The Predator
2. A Stupid Place (What the movie should had been called)
3. The First Purge

D

Deleted member

Coolsville is hiding top government officials so they can conduct their top secret experiments, which may require radioactive armor and a little antibiotics in the german suitcase.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Was Cars 3 any decent? The original was passable, but 2 was downright awful, so I was curious if there’s anything worthwhile in that movie.
Easily forgettable, and kind of predictable,

Not bad, just meh

Though I'd still definitely classify it as a legitimate Cars sequel, unlike Cars 2

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also these have been my top 3 favorite movies from the past following years.

2014:
1. Godzilla
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

2015:
1. Krampus
2. Furious 7
3. In the Heart of the Sea

2016:
1. Doctor Strange
2. Sausage Party
3. Kung Fu Panda 3