• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
A character's main moveset consists of about 18 moves give or take.

1 jab
3 smashes.
3 tilts
1 dash attack
4 specials
5 aerials
1 grab->4 throws

Little Mac cannot use any aerials effectively, his grab is terrible in a game where grabs were already nerfed across the board, and his specials are all too high-risk to use regularly. That leaves him with about half the moves he needs to do, well, anything. Like we have some meme moves like falcon punch and warlock punch or whatever, but only have your moves being viable and all of them being tied to the floor? What kinda game is this?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A character's main moveset consists of about 17 moves give or take.

3 smashes.
3 tilts
1 dash attack
4 specials
5 aerials
1 grab->4 throws

Little Mac cannot use any aerials effectively, his grab is terrible in a game where grabs were already nerfed across the board, and his specials are all too high-risk to use regularly. That leaves him with about half the moves he needs to do, well, anything. Like we have some meme moves like falcon punch and warlock punch or whatever, but only have your moves being viable and all of them being tied to the floor? What kinda game is this?
You forgot the jab. :p

D

Deleted member

1 jab
3 smashes.
3 tilts
1 dash attack
4 specials
5 aerials
1 grab->4 throws

In Smash 4, Mac was bad. Mac was able to get off some wicked KO punch combos and was quite popular.

In Ultimate? They removed some of his combo options for KO punch and did not fix his flaws from Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

1 jab
3 smashes.
3 tilts
1 dash attack
4 specials
5 aerials
1 grab->4 throws

I like to put it to people this way to show how little options he has at any given moment:
You're Mac an you're being shield pressured. What do you do? Usually you can...
A. Jump and aerial out of shield
B. Up-B out of shield
C. Up-Smash out of shield
D. Roll or spotdodge
A, B, and C are ALL unviable options for Mac. He just lacks so many things other characters can do for free.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Mac works very well for people who use the an analog stick like the c-stick for smash attacks, but if you use the c-stick for tilting, Little Mac becomes unplayable. I use the c-stick for tilting, so playing Little Mac is very hard.
This is wrong on many levels. Mac's tilts are good combo starters and his forward tilt is a good kill move.

D

Deleted member

You know that this soldier can just quickly stab Caeda in the underneath?
3333333333333.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Yo, who's the chick on the first image?
She looks fine.
Nah, Mythra’s thighs are large, but they’re more ‘toned feminine’ than masculin, unlike Chun-Li, who’s muscles are enormous.

Edit: I quoted the wrong person, but I can’t really be stuffed fixing it.

D

Deleted member

Oh I’m not denying that, yeah I meant in terms of muscle.
In terms of muscle, Chun-Li easily beats Mythra and Lyn.

I do think Mythra and Lyn look more attractive than Chun-Li, though.

D

Deleted member

ok lets not thirstypost again or the mods will be vewy vewy angwy at us

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nah, Mythra’s thighs are large, but they’re more ‘toned feminine’ than masculin, unlike Chun-Li, who’s muscles are enormous.

Edit: I quoted the wrong person, but I can’t really be stuffed fixing it.
You have a nice point anyway.

Mythra's thighs may not be toned or big, but they're pretty feminine and graceful. That's what I first noticed when I saw her for the first time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom