• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
In all seriousness: does anyone wants to see Sora in Smash? While it might not be a good chance, Nomura did say in a interview that they could bring KH3 to Switch if they wanted TO.

simon looks girly though
How the hell he looks "girly", his chin is as wide as my shoulders

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
How the hell he looks "girly", his chin is as wide as my shoulders
Well, forgive me if I might not look like a culture man but his blonde hair makes him looks a little girly. And he looks like he'd fit the role of a certain someone in a anime. boy who turns into a magical girl anyone?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well, forgive me if I might not look like a culture man but his blonde hair makes him looks a little girly. And he looks like he'd fit the role of a certain someone in a anime. boy who turns into a magical girl anyone?
Maybe this'll change your mind

As you were saying?

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Long hair = girly?
somebody come get this mans he wylin

osby

Smash Obsessed
I thought long hair=girl thing died before we made the pass to 21th century.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You really wrote that out, huh
EDIT: no but really, accusing me of being no better than bigots because I read your goddamn forum posts, really?
I don’t think you’re a bad person. Far from it. You actively engage and try to tell people what power their words have. Not everyone does that.

All i’m saying, is to reflect on that. People around me, living in the whitest town of Western New York, told me to “stay safe” while I attended a city college. They said those things because of the things they heard. They were genuinely nice people aside from that (mainly because they really had no idea how damaging believing that could be, but they’re mostly old).

You yourself said that you judged me based on the only thing you knew. What else could you possibly know (although, in fairness, I have mentioned what I do as a teacher before) about me as a person? However, the same people who watch the news that tells them the violence that takes place among the African American community, who also listens to a racist guy all the time, aren’t going to question who the person is themselves, because they “know the full story” from the news.

Everybody makes mistakes. People can be redeemed. You aren’t a bad person. I simply saw it as something no one should stand for: judging others based on one or two things.

Except child molesters. **** those guys.

D

Deleted member

I edited the post. My mistake, completely unintentional
Don't worry, I know you weren't aware of it. I'm the one who should be more open :p
Yes I will post this every time whenever I see someone exploring themselves here
Me and my friends would always use it when it was someone's birthday so that's what I associate it with but thanks, Gwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom