• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
"Bigotry is wrong" is not discussing the issue, it's dismissing it. You're just saying something everyone knows already and I don't know what your brither has to do with this.

If you don't think think this thread is a place for discussing these issues, there's no need for you to discuss them but don't come here all "something something bigotry is bad now can we talk about games?". You're not only dismissing the issue but trying to shame those acknowledging it.

Also, sorry for judging you solely for your forum posts which are also literally the only exposure I have of you as a person.
Again, passive aggression is not helping.

I won’t continue the argument after this post. We are in agreement that things need to change in society. I am not dismissing anything, rather i’m agreeing with you. Things need to change, and it has to be systemic when these changes happen.

You’re grossly overstating that i’m “shaming” people for simply suggesting to change the subject because, from my point of view, it seemed that someone made a mistake, and it seemed as though people were coming after them hard. Yes, it’s something that shouldn’t have been said. But there are ways other than being passive aggressive or rude to people. You get more with honey than vinegar.

I suggested to change the subject to diffuse it. You’re placing the context of shaming on it. I said no such thing.

It’s incredibly ironic that you said you’d judge me only based on what you know. That sounds awfully like people who judge others based on...wait, their race, gender, or economic situation. You know one thing, and judge someone for it.

That’s a pity. I can tell people care about stuff in this thread, and that’s a good thing without a doubt. But y’all gotta be nicer about it. Jeez.

D

Deleted member

It’s incredibly ironic that you said you’d judge me only based on what you know. That sounds awfully like people who judge others based on...wait, their race, gender, or economic situation. You know one thing, and judge someone for it.
You really wrote that out, huh
EDIT: no but really, accusing me of being no better than bigots because I read your goddamn forum posts, really?

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Maybe we should stop discussing controversial topics and focus on universally agreed stuff like how earth is not flat, two is a prime number and Richter is dreamy.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Maybe we should stop discussing controversial topics and focus on universally agreed stuff like how earth is not flat, two is a prime number and Richter is dreamy.
Have we ever had a flat earther in this thread? I feel like we had to have gotten at least one

D

Deleted member

Lmao look at this nerd who buys his government's propaganda that the Earth isn't flat

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Then let's start. What is the square root of 1000000?

Lmao look at this nerd who buys his government's propaganda that the Earth isn't flat
I am going to assume that this was most likely a joke/sarcasm.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
MISSION REPORT
23 FEBRUARY, 2018

PEOPLE HAVE DISCOVERED THE DIFFERENT TEXT OPTIONS. RESOURCES ARE NOW LIMITED. ANARCHY REIGNS. THIS MAY BE MY LAST BROADCAST.

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK.

Iridium

Smash Hero
You know what Pac stands for? PAC. Program and Control. He’s Program and Control Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor. All he can do is consume. He’s pursued by demons that are probably just in his own head. And even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of the maze, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it’s a happy game. It’s not a happy game. It’s a nightmare world. And the worst thing is? It’s real and we live in it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Maybe we should stop discussing controversial topics and focus on universally agreed stuff like how earth is not flat.
Listen, buddy! I'm taking you to the edge of the Earth for this statement! /s

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Then let's start. What is the square root of 1000000?

Let’s not talk about the first one, especially if there actually is someone who actually believes the Earth is flat.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Because Geno and Erdrick are the true scapegoats when it comes to Square Enix rep debates.

Sora's kinda like the Master Cheif to Geno's Banjo and Erdrick's Steve
In all seriousness: does anyone wants to see Sora in Smash? While it might not be a good chance, Nomura did say in a interview that they could bring KH3 to Switch if they wanted TO.

Simon's better
simon looks girly though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom