• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Haven't you heard? If you like a character you need to post about them all the time, even when it has nothing to do with the current conversation :smash:
In fact, each chance you skip to plug your characters means they lose 10 other fans!
Earthworm JIM !!!!!!!!!!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Haven't you heard? If you like a character you need to post about them all the time, even when it has nothing to do with the current conversation :smash:
In fact, each chance you skip to plug your characters means they lose 10 other fans!
Fair point.

JILL ****ING VALENTINE.

And my work is done.

D

Deleted member

Bandana Waddle Dee, Elma, KOS-MOS, and Edelgard.

Joker would’ve been tied w/ a Bravely Default Rep for 5th anyway.

If you wanna get really crazy, then I’ll add in T-elos and Anna (FE Heroes) as bonus echoes.
is it even allowed to have this good taste

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait why do I know where Pyra Pyra is.

I don't know where Pyra Pyra is.

Stop putting pressure on me.

Pakky

Smash Hero
DID YOU KNOW THAT EARTH WORM JIM WAS ON THE SNES AND GAMEBOI COLOR?????????????????????? AND THE N64?

D

Deleted member

I just use him as my avatar instead. I’m not obsessed shut up

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
DID YOU KNOW THAT EARTH WORM JIM WAS ON THE SNES AND GAMEBOI COLOR?????????????????????? AND THE N64?
THAT'S NOTHING. JILL VALENTINE WAS ON THE GAMECUBE, WII, WII U, 3DS, DS, technically the Gameboy, AND SWITCH.

THEREFORE MY PICK IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN YOURS AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE IN SMASH YOUR OPINION IS INVALID.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I just use him as my avatar instead. I’m not obsessed shut up
Did you know that Earthworm jim is BALD!!

(This is my new thing now, like and subscribe)

THAT'S NOTHING. JILL VALENTINE WAS ON THE GAMECUBE, WII, WII U, 3DS, DS, technically the Gameboy, AND SWITCH.

THEREFORE MY PICK IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN YOURS AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE IN SMASH YOUR OPINION IS INVALID.
Puh puh puh! Sakurai has worms in his garden surely he know more about Jim than Jill

(I think I need to stop)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did you know that Earthworm jim is BALD!!

(This is my new thing now, like and subscribe)
Come on man, don’t shame earthworms for being bald. They can’t help it, thought you were better than this smh

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman

OH YEAH? REIMU DEBUTED IN PC, SO SHE COULD BE A GREAT INDIE REP! ALSO JILL SANDWICH IS FOR ADULTS, SHE CANT BE IN A CHILD FRIENDLY GAME!

D

Deleted member

If *clap* you *clap* don't *clap* know *clap* where *clap* ToasterBrains *clap* is *clap* you *clap* don't *clap* deserve *clap* to *clap* have *clap* custom *clap* titles

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Okey dokey

Let's talk about chairs

D

Deleted member

If *clap* you *clap* don't *clap* know *clap* where *clap* ToasterBrains *clap* is *clap* you *clap* don't *clap* deserve *clap* to *clap* have *clap* custom *clap* titles
i read that as ******* instead of titles and honestly

Pakky

Smash Hero
I don't keep up with all those hip memes, so I have absolutely no idea what this thread is rambling on about.

Something about Virginia?
1550774100745.png

I wanted to post this...

Biggie Cheese for smash.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216