• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Who still wanted Waluigi, after the mess.
Seriously, did you see his downfall? It was like he was the least wanted Smash character all of a sudden.
His fans are still there, it just gave people more reason to dislike them (and by extension, character).

D

Deleted member

Who still wanted Waluigi, after the mess.
Seriously, did you see his downfall? It was like he was the least wanted Smash character all of a sudden.
It was the Ridley and K. Rool effect: The more toxic sides of the Waluigi support group got loud after the deconfirm and behaved stupidly, making everyone look bad. Because of this, a generalization that we're all like that started.

It's pretty much gone now, though. No one really cares anymore; it was just some drama that cropped up because people love drama.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I've never not liked him...
Am I supposed to constantly post about him or something? Haha
Yes.

All must follow the example of Graizen and Zinith.
-------------------------------------------
Also, happy page 1400, I guess.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
To be fair, it's only like a 3-4/5 for me (I could take or leave Banjo, and Joker and Sora are like a 0.5 each :laugh:).

What would be your dream DLC roster?
Depending on the day i was asked this?

Scorpion and Sub Zero
Sora and Riku
Doom Guy
Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, and/or Ayane
Nightmare but only if it isn't the Graf Dumas Nightmare from the game that no longer exists
Jin Kazama
Lloyd Irving

honestly the list can go on and on.. Let's hope for multiple seasons amirite?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Your sig says you know where he is.

Come on, man! I've got something important for him!
Whatever it is, you can probably just give it to me instead.
Don't know who this ToasterBrains guy is be they sound like a total dweeb

"Is this ToasterBrains?"
"No, this is Patrick"
No, this is Kevin

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That all depends on how many characters they plan to add from Arcana Heart. And considering they already announced the 6th fate, I’m expecting at most 3 more characters (same # as RWBY).
as long as its none of the little girls, Im fine with that. Put some clothes on the girls first, like jesus minus the ones that are dressed like Dorothy Albright, Eko and Fiona

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Skull Kid (RIP), Paper Mario (if only), Rayman (could still happen), Professor Layton (I wish), Master Hand (as DLC? no.)
There's also Midna and Dixie would be cool, but that's taking us over 5 (or 4, given that Joker exists).

Rayman stands a chance but I'd be satisfied with the fighter pack as a whole even with him alone

EDIT: Also happy 1400th page

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To be fair, it's only like a 3-4/5 for me (I could take or leave Banjo, and Joker and Sora are like a 0.5 each :laugh:).

Celica
Crash
Henry Fleming
Caeda

D

Deleted member

honestly a pipe dream for me is kos-mos

like she's not happening but i would love her so much
b021c8c019ea848dab643cc567933bdd.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Happy page 1400.

Also, uh, support whoever you like. Not a fan, but it's not like Waluigi shouldn't be in Smash just because its fandom just please don't call him a Wario rep

D

Deleted member

Hey Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , how is the secret boss on KH3? I was gonna attempt it today and I'm level 51 on Standard, should that be enough to challenge it, or should I grind some?

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I've never not liked him...
Am I supposed to constantly post about him or something? Haha
Haven't you heard? If you like a character you need to post about them all the time, even when it has nothing to do with the current conversation :smash:
In fact, each chance you skip to plug your characters means they lose 10 other fans!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , how is the secret boss on KH3? I was gonna attempt it today and I'm level 51 on Standard, should that be enough to challenge it, or should I grind some?
I dont have the game but from what Ive seen, its pretty ok, hard for me to say because i personaly dont know how it feels. I say the best way to find out is jump in how you are now and try fighting him, thats what Id do. He is pretty fast tho, but not Mysterious Figure or Lingering Will fast.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Haven't you heard? If you like a character you need to post about them all the time, even when it has nothing to do with the current conversation :smash:
In fact, each chance you skip to plug your characters means they lose 10 other fans!
**** uh...

SANS SANS SANS
BANJOBANJOBANJO
PORKYPORKYPORKYPORKYPORKY
W A L U I G I
Ashley

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Bandana Waddle Dee, Elma, KOS-MOS, and Edelgard.

Joker would’ve been tied w/ a Bravely Default Rep for 5th anyway.

If you wanna get really crazy, then I’ll add in T-elos and Anna (FE Heroes) as bonus echoes.

D

Deleted member

god i just ****ing love yoshi

D

Deleted member

This feels like you're personally attacking me...

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Haven't you heard? If you like a character you need to post about them all the time, even when it has nothing to do with the current conversation
ThanksREIMUforREIMUtheREIMUtip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom