• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I would go so far as to say he has a higher chance than Geno.

In that I don't believe either will be in the game but I would be more surprised by Geno showing up than a Digimon.
To be fair though, a meteor hitting Nintendo and Square Enix headquarters at the same time is more likely than Geno.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Stop talking about that stupid website leak, not only is it stupid for misspelling Crono's name wrong but I can't handle Crono being considered as an actual possibility... not again...
I'm gonna talk about it because it's hilarious and you can't stop me.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I still think Mementos is a safe bet for a P5 stage tbh

wish we knew what the DQ stage coulda been tho...I think it's awfully convenient the leaker "forgot"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ugh, those disgusting trainsexuals.
We're only supposed to cross large distances on old wooden sailboats like the missionaries intended.

D

Deleted member

I still think Mementos is a safe bet for a P5 stage tbh

wish we knew what the DQ stage coulda been tho...I think it's awfully convenient the leaker "forgot"
If you’re talking about the Mementos Erdrick leak, it said his stage was Alefgard.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If you’re talking about the Mementos Erdrick leak, it said his stage was Alefgard.
Guess we're gonna have to keep an eye if Alefgard is mentioned in Brave's string then

...wait

googles Alefgard

HOLD THE **** UP

Alefgard is a whole continent...no, series of continents. How???

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Guys, I know I talk about Quickplay a lot...

But I feel like today's gonna be the day.
My :ultridley: is at 3.72 million GSP. Elite's at 3.85 million. I got that good feeling right now.

I'm gonna go for it.

D

Deleted member

Guess we're gonna have to keep an eye if Alefgard is mentioned in Brave's string then

...wait

googles Alefgard

HOLD THE **** UP

Alefgard is a whole continent...no, series of continents. How???
Just make it a travelling stage, going from the beginning town to the final boss. If you think about it, Wii Sports has a bunch of different locations but they made that one stage.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna talk about it because it's hilarious and you can't stop me.
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

You wanna try me?
Which one is that again?

I get everything after second gen confused. I wanna saaaaayyyyyy... Black/White?
Uncultured simpletons are simply the worst, they can't even recognize the greatness of Unova!
yes it is black and white go play it

D

Deleted member

Stop talking about that stupid website leak, not only is it stupid for misspelling Crono's name wrong but I can't handle Crono being considered as an actual possibility... not again...
yea but we got nothing else to talk about and we're bored

Shroob

Sup?
Gonna be straight with y'all.

It's a funny joke, but y'all are one typo away from getting a lot of people angry, and we don't want that to happen.

Iridium

Smash Hero
How come Sakuraiさん hasn't done what he did with the actual Pokémon Trainer to Doc Louis and have him stand in the back already? You know, for the motivation.

D

Deleted member

yea but we got nothing else to talk about and we're bored
Can't we, like, I dunno, discuss the ethical issues of enslaving toys to fight against each other for human entertainment? I dunno, I feel like Toy Story handled that well but Smash just normalizes that abuse

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since we're on stages and Pokemon, I do like how Pokemon has a bit of diversity in its stage line up. Two of them take place in the most iconic cities of the games, one which travels up a gym, and the other which is on the rooftops, two of them take place in/around a Pokemon league, one which cycles through the chambers, with the animations of each one and all, while the other turns into a castle stage midway through, and then there's the Stadiums that set the path of transforming stages.

And then there's best stage which is completely made up.

Like, it's funny considering some other series that have been around since the Smash 64 haven't got it well in terms of stage diversity.

Edit: I forgot about Spear Pillar, but it is a very iconic location, so... yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since we're on stages and Pokemon, I do like how Pokemon has a bit of diversity in its stage line up. Two of them take place in the most iconic cities of the games, one which travels up a gym, and the other which is on the rooftops, two of them take place in/around a Pokemon league, one which cycles through the chambers, with the animations of each one and all, while the other turns into a castle stage midway through, and then there's the Stadiums that set the path of transforming stages.

And then there's best stage which is completely made up.

Like, it's funny considering some other series that have been around since the Smash 64 haven't got it well in terms of stage diversity.
Pokemon Stadiums are bad and boring in terms of representing the series. You can't change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom