• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Look me dead in the eyes and tell me a world where our dlc was-

. Piranha Plant
. Joker
. Reimu
. Crono
. Agumon
. And Banjo goddamn Kazooie

-wouldn't be hilarious,
Sounds good to me.

Hey, I want at least one of my most wanted characters in the game!

D

Deleted member

Quick questiom, what is your favorite moveset change Ult gave us?

For me, it's giving Luigi the Poltergust, it's only been 3 games.
King dedede's Final Smash is super cool but if FS do not count then I agree with the Poltergust it's super cool we finally have Luigi's Mansion representation within his Moveset.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

. Piranha Plant
. Joker
. Reimu
. Crono
. Agumon

-wouldn't be hilarious,
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for a good meme. But there's a line.

And this is crossing it.

D

Deleted member

. Piranha Plant
. Joker
. Reimu
. Crono
. Agumon

-wouldn't be hilarious,
If I can't get my dude Geno then this is what I want the DLC to be. it would be such a great Line-up, Sure I would love Geno to be in it but he's rather unlikely so this, this is it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh goodie it'll be another Paper Mario three part stage :glare:
What I find funny about the Paper Mario stahe is that it didn't even get the most iconic locations from each game. The Mansion was by far the highlight of Sticker Star, yet a generic hill got in instead, Flavio's ship got destroyed in like one cutscene and is never seen again, and Bowser's Sky Castle was one of the worst levels in SS, and the worst final dungeon in the whole series.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Banjo and Agumon would more then make it enough for me to be satisfied.
Tbh I'd be disappointed with Agumon.

Like, Namco-Bandai has so many great IPs, and Sakurai chooses Digimon, a series that, while at is peak capable of competing with Pokémon, has since faded into niche status. Compared to Tales of, Dark Souls, Soul Calibur, or Tekken, Digimon is just boring.

I'd be kind of disappointed with Chrono too, since, similar to Namco-Bandai, Square Enix has great IPs and they went with Chrono. Like, why not go for Erdrick or a DQ Hero instead? Especially since Toriyama is on board. It doesn't make sense.

Banjo is kind of disappointing since I personally want Steve, but the Banjo Bros. are such a wholesome fanbase that I'd be happy for them.

I'm totally okay with Reimu though. If a 4chan meme actually got into the game I'd have a good laugh.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I dunno, maybe it's cuz I personally like these characters but I don't think it'd be that bad :drshrug:
I don't care that much for Chrono, but seeing him return in Smash of all places would be pretty damn awesome.
I'd also get to rock out to World Revolution in Smash, so that's an immediate 10/10 from me.

Oh ****, don't forget Tohou music. That's also petty cool.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
What I find funny about the Paper Mario stahe is that it didn't even get the most iconic locations from each game. The Mansion was by far the highlight of Sticker Star, yet a generic hill got in instead, Flavio's ship got destroyed in like one cutscene and is never seen again, and Bowser's Sky Castle was one of the worst levels in SS, and the worst final dungeon in the whole series.
"Highlight" "Sticker Star"

Maybe the, uh, least low light.

D

Deleted member

I’d be in shambles if mother-****ing Reimu got in. I wouldn’t know how to react.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

. Piranha Plant
. Joker
. Reimu
. Crono
. Agumon

-wouldn't be hilarious,

Though the more I think about it, having a game where Digimon and Pokemon fans finally get to duke it out would be interesting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
wow **** dude. I'm not gonna give you one of those dumb*** "you're special and life gets better" speeches but I'm sure you're here telling us these things for a reason. I'm sure a lot of us have been in a place like that. Not having a reason to go on is scary and you desperately want someone to give you one.

None of us can though. Because there is no real reason to live other than what you choose. I've chosen to live for other people and to devote my time to seeing them be happy. But all you need is a goal. And I know that if you have depression it can be hard to get motivation, and if that is the case, then see a professional. It's expensive, but there are many ways to get some sort of help you need for a reasonable or little cost. Just relax for a little bit.
yeah. very little motivation. when you saw me making those jokes, i wasnt kidding. i feel like that everday. im not optimistic about anything. im stressed about everything. when i say politcs makes me want to die, im being 100% serious. most take it as "oh you are running away and not taking responsibility" but im not, i just cant take it anymore

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I don't care that much for Chrono, but seeing him return in Smash of all places would be pretty damn awesome.
I'd also get to rock out to World Revolution in Smash, so that's an immediate 10/10 from me.

Oh ****, don't forget Tohou music. That's also petty cool.
I would die if we got Bad Apple in smash (preferably the orchestral version)

D

Deleted member

Although when talking about big RPG series, why does nobody ever mention Ys? The series had a heavy hand in pioneering the RPG genre, has been running since 1987, has 8 mainline entries excluding spin-offs, and has been on many Nintendo consoles. Feels like it should be a bigger name y’know.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm not even cool with Crono or Agumon. But I like Banjo, and ****ing Reimu getting in would be hilarious.

Honestly I push this leak for Banjo and Reimu, especially Reimu. Can you imagine? Can you honestly imagine?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Although when talking about big RPG series, why does nobody ever mention Ys? The series had a heavy hand in pioneering the RPG genre, has been running since 1987, has 8 mainline entries excluding spin-offs, and has been on many Nintendo consoles. Feels like it should be a bigger name y’know.
I'll be honest, I didn't even know it existed until that one Direct a while back.

And only then did I find out that it's been running as long as it has been.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I would die if we got Bad Apple in smash (preferably the orchestral version)
Hartmann's Youkai Girl
Bad Apple
U.N. Owen. was her?
I have no interest in Touhou, but this would be kickass for music.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I'm not even cool with Crono or Agumon. But I like Banjo, and ****ing Reimu getting in would be hilarious.

Honestly I push this leak for Banjo and Reimu, especially Reimu. Can you imagine? Can you honestly imagine?
I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom