• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Every once in a while I think "Why didn't I fall in love with something simple? Why animation, the most complicated damn thing I could choose?"
Every once in a while I think, "Why didn't I fall in love?"

Being cynical is so exhausting.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Another one of my unsurprising favorites. Which reminds me, the crew battle I had in mind was Swordies vs. Non-swordies. Maybe 10 on 10? Depends on if can get 20 people when I plan everything.

D

Deleted member

Hey, buddy. No one has "the stuff" without experience. Don't get down on yourself. Keep trying. Our best actors have years of acting experience and it shows that they put in the effort.

But I already answered this question for you a couple weeks ago:
Oh, sorry.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Bro you good?
Ha, yes, I'm saying it in jest. I came to my decision to stay single years ago.

You occasionally feel a pang of "what if" though. Kernel of truth in every joke and all that.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yeah, dude.

The annoying orange sucks. Why did those videos get do popular?
Look up Ryan ToysReview, and you will wish your parents never recorded you opening toys for the world to see. A literal millionaire at less than 10 years old.

D

Deleted member

Everyone is saying the octolings are the obvious 2nd Splatoon rep but they’re forgetting the most deserving and most likely 2nd Splatoon rep...

Splat tim
37CDD78F-B564-44FD-8E34-05C48467952C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ha, yes, I'm saying it in jest. I came to my decision to stay single years ago.

You occasionally feel a pang of "what if" though. Kernel of truth in every joke and all that.
Tbh 'grass is always greener' syndrome will always hit, whatever life decision you make

You just gotta weigh up your relative happiness before and after the decision, then you'll find you made the right choice for you

Noipoi

Howdy!
Look up Ryan ToysReview, and you will wish your parents never recorded you opening toys for the world to see. A literal millionaire at less than 10 years old.
Wait really?

We truly live in a society...

Nah, i'm happy for the kid though. He's getting rich opening toys, that's every child's dream!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, sorry.
No need to say sorry. I just quoted it so you could look at it again.

That's the best advice I can give, really. I'm still no expert. Learning as I go just like you are.

D

Deleted member

I have not even watched one single piece of a Peni Parker video, and YouTube gives me this.
YouTube Delete.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wait really?

Nah, i'm happy for the kid though. He's getting rich opening toys, that's every child's dream!
Oh, so that’s the kid who’s face has been plastered in everything in Target...

Jokes aside, his stuff just kinda annoys me.

Wanna know what else annoys me? Darcie Lynn. I don’t know why, but she just seems kinda “fake.” I guess those two people just grind my gears.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wait really?

Let me note that he was the richest YouTuber for the entirety of last year. And now he has a TV show as well. If only it was that easy...

D

Deleted member

Finally.

Now we have cursed Pearl and Marina dolls too.
I'm legit freaking out right now. I've wanted a good looking Pearl plushie for so long, and now it's coming! The Marina looks great too, I just...AAAAAAAA!!!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Tbh 'grass is always greener' syndrome will always hit, whatever life decision you make

You just gotta weigh up your relative happiness before and after the decision, then you'll find you made the right choice for you
Yup. And I did. I realize that what I want in my life and what's necessary for a married life do not gel. The problem in every relationship I've had was me, and I'm content forgoing them from now on. It's the right choice, but every choice has unintended consequences.

Anyway, how 'bout them Smash Bros? Did you guys know we can play as a ****ing plant now?? Crazy.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, so that’s the kid who’s face has been plastered in everything in Target...

Jokes aside, his stuff just kinda annoys me.

Wanna know what else annoys me? Darcie Lynn. I don’t know why, but she just seems kinda “fake.” I guess those two people just grind my gears.
Dude, their just kids making a living off of what they enjoy doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom