• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All I asked is how to beat beaver bother and I didn't even get an answer, why is it so hard to talk about games in this thread?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All I asked is how to beat beaver bother and I didn't even get an answer, why is it so hard to talk about games in this thread?
I'm not really taking a stance on the topic, but stop trolling with this.

It's abundantly clear you were calling him a transphobe.

Pakky

Smash Hero
This why you're really obnoxious.

The games over, I called you out.

But if I were to be coy I'd say this, I've never played DK64 so I have no idea what you mean.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I kinda think fighting games with a plot are weird. I don’t really see the point aging your characters with each new game.
Eh. I mean, I like fighting game lore and plot progression. Mostly cause the biggest appeal behind a fighting game is the characters, and I want to know more about said characters and see them develop. It's why I hope Erron (he's basically confirmed at this point given his trophy leak) gets more focus in the story mode of MK11.

D

Deleted member

I kinda think fighting games with a plot are weird. I don’t really see the point aging your characters with each new game.
Fighting game plots can get wack but I kinda like aging characters as the series progresses tbh
I'm not really taking a stance on the topic, but stop trolling with this.

It's abundantly clear you were calling him a transphobe.
I just wanted to know how to beat beaver bother, why are people reading political statements into my posts when all I wanna do is play DK64?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Fighting game plots can get wack but I kinda like aging characters as the series progresses tbh

I just wanted to know how to beat beaver bother, why are people reading political statements into my posts when all I wanna do is play DK64?
Bruh
You’re better than this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Dude, you know me. I lean so far to the left that I'm on my side on the ground. But I mean, come on.

It's like how I'd call out an anti-semite for offsetting words with three sets of parentheses. There are some things that are very obvious codes.

D

Deleted member

bro come on
like i do think "they're ugly bc they look like men" was a weird choice of wording on his part but like at this point you're just kinda trolling
we all saw hbomberguy's thing we all know what you're saying

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The key phrase is "to you". The first sentence is an absolute statement while the second is a subjective one. See the difference?
see, if thiiiis was what was said insted of immediate name calling, which one of those people is veeery good at doing, It would of been done by now. aggression invites aggression.
How is DQ Builder? I've heard it's basically Minecraft but with a story, and it's supposedly really, really good.
oh its really good, If you wanna see what can be done, look at the Japanese, they are great with the game

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I gather people here are getting tired of your quips and faux outrage every other day.

D

Deleted member

Dude, you know me. I lean so far to the left that I'm on my side on the ground. But I mean, come on.

It's like how I'd call out an anti-semite for offsetting words with three sets of parentheses. There are some things that are very obvious codes.
It's funny that when I called him out for this exact same thing people said I was "falsely accusing" him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Eh. I mean, I like fighting game lore and plot progression. Mostly cause the biggest appeal behind a fighting game is the characters, and I want to know more about said characters and see them develop. It's why I hope Erron (he's basically confirmed at this point given his trophy leak) gets more focus in the story mode of MK11.
Well to each their own I guess.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

The best strat for Beaver Bother comes down to your movement. Definitely go for Beavers closest to the holes, but don't go straight at them, it won't be effective. Instead, approach them from the side. That should be the most effective way of beating that minigame.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's funny that when I called him out for this exact same thing people said I was "falsely accusing" him.
Because intent also matters. Wording aside, there's a much bigger leap to be made from "using the Beaver Bother meme is absolutely code for calling someone transphobic" or "using things like (((politicians))) means someone is antisemitic," which can really only mean that one thing, and "saying women look like men means someone is transphobic," which requires a LOT more assumptions.

Also just as a whole it's annoying that you're fervently denying calling him a transphobe when that's absolutely, without question, what you were doing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The best strat for Beaver Bother comes down to your movement. Definitely go for Beavers closest to the holes, but don't go straight at them, it won't be effective. Instead, approach them from the side. That should be the most effective way of beating that minigame.
Thanks for ending this.
I haven’t played DK64, so I didn’t know the way to beat that minigame.

D

Deleted member

Because intent also matters. Wording aside, there's a much bigger leap to be made from "using the Beaver Bother meme is absolutely code for calling someone transphobic" or "using things like (((politicians))) means someone is antisemitic," which can really only mean that one thing, and "saying women look like men means someone is transphobic," which requires a LOT more assumptions.

Also just as a whole it's annoying that you're fervently denying calling him a transphobe when that's absolutely, without question, what you were doing.
Dude, he literally said "they're ugly, they look like men" in the same sentence. I'm not calling him a transphobe but what he said definitely was
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom