• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think this is easily the most amount of games i’ve played in a 5 day period. I’ve beaten Symphony of the Night, Rondo of Blood, and now Mega Man 11 since Friday. I started SotN I believe mid last week.

Now i’m just about caught up with the “have played one game from each series in Smash” quota. I’ll just have to jam Persona 5 once i’m through with RE2 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Then, if Erdrick really is in, i’ll be playing Dragon Quest XI after that.

I’m considering getting the Mega Man Legacy Collections though, having never played anything in the entirety of the series besides 2 and 11. Not only would it be cool to have a good chunk of the games from the series but I would like to get around to playing some if not all of them.

Has anybody else here done something similar? Or am I a lone madman who has posed this challenge to himself?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
There are currently 23 videos embedded on this page. Spoilered embeds still count as embeds, as do embeds in posts you reply to. Guys.

Guys.
o3o; I had the feeling something like this was going to happen. Oops.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Uhhhh... oops...
It's all good...you tried at least. :p
But yeah, generally some mobile browsers load the contents of a spoiler tag before collapsing them, making it kinda, well, problematic lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh really? Coulda sworn it was a remix...
Nope, Ring Dong Dang is actually just straight ripped from the Style Savvy game it came from.

It even has a full version.
Gangplank Galleon, Bomb Rush Blush, F-Zero Medley, Midna's Lament, and Staff Credits - Kirby's Dream Land are gifts we didn't deserve.

All I can say to Smash's composers is this:

Thank you. Thank you all for sharing your amazing musical talent with the world.
I can't believe you didn't mention Kass' Theme.

Also, "Staff Credits - Kirby's Theme" is in my Top 10 favourite new Songs in Smash (as is Gangplank Galleon, but we knew about that one before the game came out).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also just to show what I mean about quoting counting as a second embed, here's a diagram. Used Zinith since he was the first one I found to take a screenshot of. :p

Embediquette.png

This post has two embeds, even though Zinith only posted one song. Because mobile browsers load each individually, this counts as two embeds for this post.
Please, for the love of everything, if you're quoting a post with an embedded video in it, edit the video out of the post you're quoting. It helps immensely. Also yes the file name is a portmanteau.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also just to show what I mean about quoting counting as a second embed, here's a diagram. Used Zinith since he was the first one I found to take a screenshot of. :p

View attachment 187967

This post has two embeds, even though Zinith only posted one song. Because mobile browsers load each individually, this counts as two embeds for this post.
Please, for the love of everything, if you're quoting a post with an embedded video in it, edit the video out of the post you're quoting. It helps immensely. Also yes the file name is a portmanteau.
How Embeducational.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hah! Joke's on you, I already do that!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

View attachment 187967

Hey, you didn't have to single me out...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Also it's proven fact nobody clicks play on videos posted on forums.

You know you don't. I know I don't. Don't lie now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

This is also true.
On the times I do want to watch a video I just open it in another tab anyway, so links are always better. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend

I click play on Youtube videos posted on these forums sometimes.

Hell, I clicked play on the Brinstar Depths video posted a few pages back.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So just a topic that popped into my head lately. Are there any popular/mainstream songs you've listened to that remind you of any of the characters in Smash or any newcomers you want? For example I mentioned a little while ago that Van Halen’s Jump makes me think of :ultmario: and Mötley Crüe’s Kickstart My Heart fits :ultsonic: pretty well.

(Also, even though I honestly don’t like Meagan Trainor I have a bit of a soft spot for Better When I’m Dancing and it always reminds me of Shantae)

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
So , the Brave character is a little taller than Ness and is a Heavy character?
Funny, i actualy picture Agumon as a Heavy short character.

Not just that but he "slides" on the floor as he moves.
In Digimon Rumble Arena 2 all the Digimon used to slide like that.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

You might be onto something actually...

If true I welcome Agumon with open arms.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
its great to dream, but its also great to add some realistic probabilities to the fun

its like jean friday at the office

Peridorito

Smash Journeyman
So just a topic that popped into my head lately. Are there any popular/mainstream songs you've listened to that remind you of any of the characters in Smash or any newcomers you want? For example I mentioned a little while ago that Van Halen’s Jump makes me think of :ultmario: and Mötley Crüe’s Kickstart My Heart fits :ultsonic: pretty well.

(Also, even though I honestly don’t like Meagan Trainor I have a bit of a soft spot for Better When I’m Dancing and it always reminds me of Shantae)
Ariana Grande's Seven Rings reminds me of Sonic because there's a Sonic song called Seven Rings in Hand.

KMDP

Smash Legend

You might be onto something actually...

If true I welcome Agumon with open arms.
I, for one, welcome our Digital Reptile overlords.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Hungry Like a Wolf reminds me of :ultyoshi:......... well, theoretically anyways since everything reminds me of him...

Also :ultwolf: too I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom