• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don’t be sad
Be inspired
Become the real life Yusuke
I dont know who that is. I'm just waiting for the day I'll be able to bring justice to the world. I just need new ways to spread the word. My latest curious attempt was exploring the forums on dA, but that format scares me. Pretty much, consider me in a rut or w/e it's called when you're having a creative and motivation block. :(

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So to sum this up, there’s:
Plant Gang
Bi Gang
Cis Gang
Elma Gang
Oz Gang
Undergang
Ace Gang
Atlas Gang
Hylian Gang
Perfection Gang
Hayabusa Gang

Something tells me the thread title is gonna be gang related next.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I dont know who that is. I'm just waiting for the day I'll be able to bring justice to the world. I just need new ways to spread the word. My latest curious attempt was exploring the forums on dA, but that format scares me. Pretty much, consider me in a rut or w/e it's called when you're having a creative and motivation block. :(
Yusuke is from Persona 5. He was a pupil of an artist who became corrupt and stole his mother's paintings to claim them as his own for money. He also made multiple copies of them. Yusuke later joined Joker and the rest of the Phantom Thieves to change his heart.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Atlas gang. Which is what I meant earlier, not Atlus. LMAO
Huh. He wouldn't be my first choice for another Fire Emblem character, but Atlas is a respectable pick.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yusuke is from Persona 5. He was a pupil of an artist who became corrupt and stole his mother's paintings to claim them as his own for money. He also made multiple copies of them. Yusuke later joined Joker and the rest of the Phantom Thieves to change his heart.
Oh... I don't Persona... I assume he was the artist type based on what I was told once before. It would be interesting, I guess..

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think people are more so mad at what the movie stands for rather than the movie itself which is more so just middle of the road.

If you want a movie that's as bad on its own without the corporate cynicism, then it's definitely foodfight. Even if it somehow didn't have the absolutely atrocious animation it'd still be a terrible movie. Everything it in it just terrible. Most of the time it's not even laughably bad, when I watched through it last week I more often than not just wanted it to end. It's so boring.
I only found it stood for just Emojis trying to be who they want to be, not what they're destined for. Actually looking at the point behind the Director's intentions, and he had a good idea.

Sony just screwed it up by forcing advertisements in it. Though to be fair, it'd still be mediocre even without those, as Emojis are intentionally one-note and hard to write for. But yeah, I wouldn't even care to call it terrible. Seems kind of silly when it didn't do anything actually atrocious by any means(it literally had one implied offscreen death that was uncalled for, but that was it). It didn't handle anything offensively. It just wasn't done as well as it could be. Hence, I wouldn't call it beyond mediocre. I wasn't expecting some blockbuster either. I went in expecting a meh movie, and that's what I got.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The reptile gang

:ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultkrool::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultyoshi:
Yes, Reptile gang FTW.

The Intellectual Gang
:ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultridley:
That's purple dragon gang.

I only found it stood for just Eomjis trying to be who they want to be, not what they're destined for. Actually looking at the point behind the Director's intentions, and he had a good idea.

Sony just screwed it up by forcing advertisements in it. Though to be fair, it'd still be mediocre even without those, as Emojis are intentionally one-note and hard to write for. But yeah, I wouldn't even care to call it terrible. Seems kind of silly when it didn't do anything actually atrocious by any means(it literally had one implied offscreen death that was uncalled for, but that was it). It didn't handle anything offensively. It just wasn't done as well as it could be. Hence, I wouldn't call it beyond mediocre. I wasn't expecting some blockbuster either. I went in expecting a meh movie, and that's what I got.
I agree, I was more so talking about the drama around it rather than the movie itself.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I agree, I was more so talking about the drama around it rather than the movie itself.
Ahhhh.

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Though I might be missing something other than the uncalled for hatred of it. If there was something else, mind PM'ing me it instead?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah we’re gonna need scribes to write the name and a short description of every Gang.

I’m having trouble keepin up with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom